PDA

View Full Version : Itachi Seem to be afraid of Gaara

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:02 AM
In chapter 139 when itachi get's introduced he said something about "gaara's no longer here", like they was so afraid of him they couldn't enter the village until now?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:06 AM
canu put up a image of that please. im too lazy to go through my binders of cds and find the naruto manga.

please and thank u.

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:11 AM
There ('http://www.narutochuushin.com/main.php?category=multimedia&page=manga/&subdir1=chapter139/&subdir2=chapter139_02')

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:16 AM
first of all: Itachi didn't say that, the other guy does.
seconde of all: translaters note that the name wa sunclear.
3de: why the hell would itachi be afraid http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:17 AM
Ok, put another way. Gaara is strong and itachi don't want to face such an enemy because it's meaningless to use up chakra http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:18 AM
Itachi isn't scared of Gaara,he just wants him for the same reason he wants Naruto.Akatsuki wants the demons inside them,it has nothing to do with him being scared.Naruto and Gaara are at the same level,Itachi and Kisame could wipe the floor with them

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 8 2004, 04:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Itachi isn&#39;t scared of Gaara,he just wants him for the same reason he wants Naruto.Akatsuki wants the demons inside them,it has nothing to do with him being scared.Naruto and Gaara are at the same level,Itachi and Kisame could wipe the floor with them </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah if he use manga sharingan then it&#39;s over... because naruto dosen&#39;t realise that you can&#39;t watch him in his eyes when he use manga sharingan.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:21 AM
Yeah i think nin is right. He probably said that because they are after his demon too. Maybe. But then again Kyuubi is stronger than garra&#39;s badger so why would they want his?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:25 AM
first off it is &quot;mange sharingan&quot; not manga (japanese comic)

secondly it was kisame that said that and itachi is so strong compared to naruto at that time. naruto didnt even know the rasengan at that time and even kabuto devised a way to survive one of the strongest techniques ever created (by the 4th)

and secondly itachi is a master, greater than orochimaru who is greater then the 3rd hokage and therefore greater then the hokage.

on a differnt note, i wonder who would win if it was the 4th hokage vs itachi. both would be amazing.

well that is all for now.

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Jan 8 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> first off it is &quot;mange sharingan&quot; not manga (japanese comic)

secondly it was kisame that said that and itachi is so strong compared to naruto at that time. naruto didnt even know the rasengan at that time and even kabuto devised a way to survive one of the strongest techniques ever created (by the 4th)

and secondly itachi is a master, greater than orochimaru who is greater then the 3rd hokage and therefore greater then the hokage.

on a differnt note, i wonder who would win if it was the 4th hokage vs itachi. both would be amazing.

well that is all for now. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I meant mange sharingan , but it&#39;s been a habit for me to type manga.

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:23 AM
useless thread #4512 since itachi wasn&#39;t even the one that said it and itachi would wipe the floor with gaara.

close this.

Hotsuma
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:37 AM
Itachi ain&#39;t afraid of shit. Since Gaara constantly has his eyes open, think he can do anything?

He certainly ain&#39;t afraid of no loud-mouth kid like Naruto. Or a perverted old goat like Jiraiya.

jing
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:54 AM
itachi is too elite for gaara............ like.................................no chance......
logic............. itachi does NOT seem to be afraid of gaara, he does not fear gaara, or does he SEEM to be afraid.

Harageki
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Itachi is a true badass. He wont be scared by a (admittedly powerful) Genin. Orochimaru is less powerful then him, and hes an incredibly rare genious that comes along every few decades. What does that say? 0-0

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 8 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Itachi ain&#39;t afraid of shit. Since Gaara constantly has his eyes open, think he can do anything?

He certainly ain&#39;t afraid of no loud-mouth kid like Naruto. Or a perverted old goat like Jiraiya. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I am insulted&#33; To call such a ninja an old goat?&#33;?&#33; He is a Pervert Sennin and you should refer him like that. Hahaha... just kidding. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>and secondly itachi is a master, greater than orochimaru who is greater then the 3rd hokage and therefore greater then the hokage. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i&#39;m sorry but WRONG
Itachi didnt attack while the 3rd was still there, Orochimaru had to use both the 1st and 2nd Hokages to beat the 3rd and you&#39;re saying that Itachi is stronger?
Itachi wouldnt last if he was up against the 1st and 2nd hokage

and for all those mange sharigan fans, you cant exactly do that to dead people - as we saw the ONLY way to beat the 1st and 2nd resurrected was to seal their souls, which Itachi CANT do.

all we&#39;ve seen Itachi do is beat Kakashi, Asuma and Kunerai - which Orochimaru or the 3rd could do easily, even Jiyaira can, probably Tsunade too.

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:37 AM
itachi can whoop anyone&#39;s ass that&#39;s alive right now. period.

Raven
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> close this. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Your wish is my command. (well not really.)