PDA

View Full Version : The most anticipated fight

Jiraiy4
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:00 AM
Just name the fight that you want to see desperately or that you think is the best fight/matchup.

For me..i wanna see so many fights..such as..
kakashi vs gai
kakashi vs kabuto
naruto vs sasuke (round 2)
jiraiya vs orochimaru
hiashi vs itachi
shino vs shikamaru ..etc..etc..

Though i would like to see all those fights (and more), i'd hafta say the fight i wanna see the most is jiraiya vs itachi.

Nautek
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Naruto against Oro, I know it's a bit eraly yet ! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif But when he is a little older and so on http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Or Jiraiya vs Oro.

And I would really like to see Gemma (Genma spells diffrent in diffrent chpaters?) kick some ass ! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:13 AM
Uchiha Itachi VS Uchiha Sasuke, not this first fight but when they get older... and more powerful..

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:33 AM
Gai vs Kakashi will own!

there are both highly skilled in combat, they both have strenghts and weaknesses against each other, and they both have the 'cool\nice guy' pose..

but i'm talking about a real all-out match, not some janken!

other than that, maybe Oro Vs Jiraya... that will probably also be nice, but i want to see it when they're both at top-shape...

the last one would be Gaara vs Neji or one of the sound nins... i just want to see how fear crawls into them as they realize they don't stand a chance against the all-mighty gaara...

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:34 AM
Kimimaro vs. Naruto

I wanna see how strong that guy is.

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:37 AM
When i think about it, Hokage 4th VS Uchiha Itachi, that would probably be the ultimate fight.

Harageki
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:44 AM
Kakashi VS Gai would be awesome. I really wanna see Kakashi use taijutsu.

Lee VS Sasuke rematch

If Lee heals (which he no doubt will) I wanna see a rematch between him and sasuke..this time it should be more even and interesting, as sasuke has picked up his taijutsu and his speed.

Trip
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:10 AM
Lee Vs Naruto would be interesting http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

since Lee would be looking to beat Naruto, since Nartuo beat Neji http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

also Iatch Vs Oro would be cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
kakashi vs kabuto
kimimaro vs sasuke </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
those and itachi vs anyone.

oh yeah, also flashbacks (long ones, like the stupid ones sakura had of her childhood) of the 4th.

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter.

Harageki
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
kakashi vs kabuto

oh yeah, also flashbacks (long ones, like the stupid ones sakura had of her childhood) of the 4th.

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
unfortunatly you may be right &gt;_&gt;`` but if Lee does recover, I have the feeling he will come back even more bad ass then before after even heavier training/some plot thing. And I still doubt Naruto could take him out if lee takes off his weights, and doesnt give naruto a chance to preform any jutsus...its over.

Hotsuma
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
kakashi vs kabuto

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Rock Lee was way stronger than Sasuke and Naruto, since their encounter. He beat the crap out of Sasuke, with his weights on. Didn&#39;t use any gates, either.

He tossed Naruto aside, like the piece of trash he was then, with one hand and a simple kick.

He&#39;s got WAY more stamina than the two, as far as movement is concerned.

To be frank, Rock Lee would beat Sasuke and Naruto&#39;s ass, without so much as an effort.

But, Naruto and Rock Lee would never fight. Those two guys have a common goal - to prove themselves to another, superior ninja. (Sasuke and Neji, respectively) Lee&#39;s just a good sport like that.

Kakashi doesn&#39;t have a cool pose. He needs to show his teeth gleaming, and wink with one eye to do so. Since one eye is covered, and he wears a mask, he&#39;ll never have that cool pose.

Anyways..

Kakashi VS Gai. Straight up Taijutsu. No gay jutsu, just hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts himself to a weapon /Metal Gear.

Neji VS Sasuke. Sharingan VS Byakugan? This is a fight I&#39;ve been wanting to see, since the Chuunin days.

Shikamaru VS Sakura. Shikamaru kinda has a rep of fighting girls, so...

I honestly don&#39;t see why anybody wants to see Naruto fight at all. His fights are freakin lame now. Kagebunshin this, Kagebunshin that. Rasengan this, Rasengan that. Kyuubi, if all things fail. All pretty boring techniques.

jing
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:58 AM
kabuto and kakashi

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:52 AM
Are you kidding me. Lee would get killed by Naruto and probably Sasuke could too. They&#39;ve both had rigorous training since their last fight and Lee has done nothing. Also if Lee&#39;s surgery was successful he still wouldn&#39;t be as strong as he was before.

Harageki
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD &#064; Jan 8 2004, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also if Lee&#39;s surgery was successful he still wouldn&#39;t be as strong as he was before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Of course not, due to lack of training. However, knowing the hard work genius that he is, that wont hold him back.

Jman
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:15 AM
Lvl 2 cursed seal Sasuke vs Naruto <span style='color:gray'>&lt;I&#39;d hope that they do fight, may not happen but who knows&gt;</span>

Legato 2057
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Kakashi and Gai would be a very interesting fight. And not just a Taijutsu fight. It would be even more interesting to see how Gai is able to use his Taijutsu against Kakashi&#39;s 1000 jutsu&#39;s. If you want a purely Taijutsu fight, The best one would be Gai and Hisashi(sp) (the head of the Hyuga clan).

I also think Lee would lose against Naruto. Even if Lee was at full strength, Naruto has gotten stronger and smarter with every battle he has been. He has a larger variety of attacks with the forethought and ingenuity to use them to his advantage.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:34 AM
the 4th vs Itachi would end with Itachi&#39;s death.
Jiyaira is a match for Itachi - the 4th would throw him aside like a ragdoll

Itachi wouldnt attack while the 3rd was in power why would he stand a chance against the 4th

if i could reverse time i&#39;d put Orochimaru, 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage up against Itachi and watch him get slaughtered

snowball
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:52 AM
why not a poll?

Raven
Thu, 01-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Because polls are annoying, they influence people into picking from the list rather than thinking of their own original opinions. For this topic, I&#39;d rather people come up with the matches by themselves rather than a pre-conceived list but hey, that&#39;s just me.

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 11:26 AM
the thing is, the 4th can destroy everyone that steps up.

Come Come Paradise
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:45 AM
kimimaro vs. sasuke
kakashi vs. kabuto

Jiraiy4
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:09 AM
dayam i wanna see all these fights...never thought of Gaara vs Neji..dat shit will be HOT. Neji vs Lee too. Hiashi vs Itachi will be hot no doubt, and Neji vs Sasuke (the two top rookies, uchiha vs hyuga)

4th hokage vs itachi? lol no comp...4th will own itachi so bad

and why does everyone wanna see Lee fight..i mean damn he aint nothin no more. hes NOTHING. he WAS cool,strong,special, w/e but not no more. He was unique for his ultimate speed, but now theres Sasuke whos fast as him and stronger, his gates? i doubt he&#39;ll ever use dat agen if he heals. So its a fact that lee can&#39;t beat ne one no more with simply taijutsu, because everyone knows about his super speed taijutsu, he needs to learn JUTSUS. i bet if lee recovers it still wont matter, he&#39;ll get owned even by shika, shino, maybe even chouji

BakaShinji
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:40 AM
Kim, Sakura, Temari, Ten Ten ... tag team on Shikamaru.

Harageki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 05:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 9 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and why does everyone wanna see Lee fight..i mean damn he aint nothin no more. hes NOTHING. he WAS cool,strong,special, w/e but not no more. He was unique for his ultimate speed, but now theres Sasuke whos fast as him and stronger, his gates? i doubt he&#39;ll ever use dat agen if he heals. So its a fact that lee can&#39;t beat ne one no more with simply taijutsu, because everyone knows about his super speed taijutsu, he needs to learn JUTSUS. i bet if lee recovers it still wont matter, he&#39;ll get owned even by shika, shino, maybe even chouji </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wanting to see Lee fight goes beyond his `fighting ability` such as taijutsu (which is awesome, and sasuke tried to gay-ify it). Its about his character - you know when you see Lee in action, that he has developed his skills through supernatural and incredible effort....this is a guy who has close to NO talent, and he was leaving Gaara floundering about, next thing we see is Gaara being suckerpunched across the room. THATS what makes Lee fights worthwhile. Along with his awesome taijutsu, speed, and likeable character. As for Sasuke being as fast as him, thats with the weights on. If Lee ever recovers and trains even harder, his speed will be far above sasuke, who doesnt even really bother with taijutsu after the Gaara fight.

Mut
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:15 AM
the thing is...at the very end of naruto when everyone has reached their limits of strength, speed, agility, etc. to be the absolute strongest ninja, naruto will be #1 and sasuke will be #2. this is absolutely obvious. naruto and sasuke are too much of a main character to be weaker than other lesser important characters. i really hope that you guys can understand that it is going to happen. so which means, lee can never beat sasuke or naruto. period.

Harageki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 06:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 9 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the thing is...at the very end of naruto when everyone has reached their limits of strength, speed, agility, etc. to be the absolute strongest ninja, naruto will be #1 and sasuke will be #2. this is absolutely obvious. naruto and sasuke are too much of a main character to be weaker than other lesser important characters. i really hope that you guys can understand that it is going to happen. so which means, lee can never beat sasuke or naruto. period. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True, but no-ones saying Lee is an invincible killing machine. All I`m saying is if he recovers from surgey he`ll be someone to take seriously in a fight, ro you`ll get smacked around like heck. And I doubt Naruto and Lee would ever fight anyway, they`re the same type of people with the same goals, and Lee seems to have taken a liking to him. Even if Naruto was that strong, Lee would be happy for him instead of angry (hence his reaction the neji/naruto result). As for sasuke...hes not even worth Lee`s time. He gave him a beat down before, anyway.

Evil Eyes
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:18 AM
I want to see a rematch between Tsunade and Kabuto. This time using blood won&#39;t do Kabuto any good. That fight against Kabuto sucked and the phobia thing was so lame. It made people think that Tsunade is worthless and not good enough for the hokage position. They need to show Tsunade&#39;s full power and why she&#39;s among the 3 legendary leaf ninjas.

I also want to see a match between the 3 sennins in their best condition. Oro with healed arms, Jiraiya with full chakra, and Tsunade without the phobia thing.

We also need more female action (anko and Kurenai vs some evil female ninjas).

Also Itachi vs Oro would be dope.

Harageki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Eyes @ Jan 9 2004, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Also Itachi vs Oro would be dope. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Definitly. Itachi and Oro with healed arms...what an awesome fight. I wanna see what the mange sharingan does against Oro, or what Oro`s body binding/etc will do to Itachi.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:34 AM
I would love to see:

Kakashi vs. Kabuto
Hiashi vs. Itachi
Jaraiya vs. Oro

Mut
Fri, 01-09-2004, 08:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 9 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i&#39;m pretty sure gai would&#39;ve been dead...

Harageki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 08:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 9 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek &#064; Jan 9 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i&#39;m pretty sure gai would&#39;ve been dead... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
probabaly most likely, yeah....Itachi is a real badass. Tho the fight would be nice...I have yet to see Gai really exert himself. His speed was definitly impressive when he killed that random dude in the konoha/sand war.

Jiraya
Fri, 01-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Itachi vs Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Jiraya
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:08 AM
i don&#39;t think itachi vs oro&#39;s fight will really be great :/
look how oro fought saru :/
he just summonned 2 out of 3 hokage ...
and he get even owned by sasuke in the forest ...

vs itachi, that he know stronger than him, he won&#39;t stand long :/

and oro&#39;s a jutsu freak, itachi don&#39;t fear jutsus &#33;

Nautek
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Itachi should have some probs with Gai since Gai is a tajiutsumaster http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Harageki
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Jan 9 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
and he get even owned by sasuke in the forest .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
meh, if sasuke owned him, he would be dead or at least wounded after the fight...all he did was get his false face slightly melted. And during the taijutsu/etc part of the fight, it looked a LOT like oro was playing around :/ tho I`m sure sasuke took him by surprise with sharingan windmill, it just wasnt anywhere near powerful enough to take Oro.

Sarutobi
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:30 AM
i always wanted to see saske and neji fight

Strigeln
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Neji vs. Sasuke/Lee - since all Neji&#39;s moves owns. and the fight with Sasuke would be just to see a fight between a Uchiha and a Hyuuga (maybe Hiashi (spl?) vs. Itachi). vs. Lee cause I want to see more Lee action&#33;

Maybe some Tenten... she may not be strong but she&#39;s pretty http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

ngbetter11
Fri, 01-09-2004, 09:47 AM
i want to see:

shino vs shikamaru
shino vs naruto
shino vs sasuke
shino vs sakura
shino vs kiba
shino vs hinata
shino vs neji
shino vs oro
shino vs jiraiya
shino vs kabuto
shino vs tsunade
shino vs genma
shino vs gaara
shino vs lee
shino vs kankuro (again)
shino vs temari
shino vs kakashi
shino vs gai
shino vs ino
shino vs chouji
shino vs the 4th
shino vs itachi
shino vs everyone else i didnt name

itachi_
Fri, 01-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Hmm I don&#39;t think Hokage 4th are much better then the 3rd...

Insomniac
Fri, 01-09-2004, 10:51 AM
the 3rd was stronger then Itachi, he took on both the 1st and 2nd hokages defeating them and taking Orochimarus arms, and you&#39;re saying that Itachi could do better?

Itachi cant seal up souls like the 3rd can, no matter what he could do against the 1st and 2nd they would keep regenerating - like they did vs the 3rd, even if Itachi killed Orochimaru it would only be a matter of time till the 1st and 2nd killed Itachi

Nautek
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:43 AM
I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai..

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:08 PM
I wanna see Rock Lee, because he represents something few others have in the series. Scratch that, he&#39;s the only person that has this. A heart, that genuinely wants to get better for the sake of getting better. He&#39;s got nothing else. None of that Kyuubi bullshit, cursed seal, different eye retinas, advanced blood and any other lame gimmick. He&#39;s your average Joe, who actually busted his ass to get somewhere.

Kid&#39;s got heart. He deserves to be better than Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and everybody else.

Besides that, who wants to see a thousand fucking jutsu a fight, anyways? I wanna see some OLD SCHOOL ass whippin. And, nobody does this better than Lee. And Gai.

Tofu #2
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:23 PM
i think there should be a big free for all battle with everyone against each other

Jiraiy4
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:50 PM
lol u lee lovers gotta be kidding me. You guys are over obsessed with his &quot;average joe&quot; image because it resembles YOU. Lee influences kids like you cuz he makes you guys believe that all average guys can succeed ..&quot;IF LEES A NOBODY AND HE CAN DO IT...THEN I CAN DO IT TOO&quot; lmao @ these over emotionaly guys. And this is NARUTO...meaning a ninja anime, based on super natural powers, if you wanna see some &quot;old school ass whippin&quot; why don&#39;t u watch street fighter v2 or some shit

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:13 PM
Ebisu vs. Anko would be hilarious. Imagine the closet pervert fighting against that less than subtle woman.

Strigeln
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:23 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Jan 9 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> that less than subtle woman. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LoL...

But it would be an intresting fight... I think... *not*

tuggumkee
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:42 PM
the Fourth probably wasn&#39;t as strong as the Third(in his youth)

Anyways i&#39;d like to see neji vs sasuke

Lee vs anyone
i wanna see Lee fight because i want to understand exactly how fast he was moving, is it gonna be like one of those DBZ things where they always get faster and faster but then the normal ppl can see them fight sometimes? Cuz if Lee&#39;s speed is constant then he&#39;d defeat Both sasuke and Naruto for sure.

Itachi vs Gai
This would be a VERY innovative match, especially based on the settings. Gai using reflections/ feet and Itachi would have 2 show how good/how far he thinks ahead.

and finally Shino vs Sakura
that actually might be interesting... either Sakura would scream like the little sissy she is or she&#39;d finally bust out with some sort of henge/jutsus. She might actually be the best gennin matchup against him

kaigan
Fri, 01-09-2004, 01:57 PM
itachi vs hisashi (head of hyuga clan). ultimate sharingan vs byukigan. that would be dope.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:54 AM
Naruto Vs Oro this will be the best fight but then again it may never happen bc jiraiya might kill him bfore anybody does

another good fight would be the 4th Vs Itachi though the 4th si dead it will be the best fight to happend well to me that is

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:08 AM
Hotsuma that jutsu after jutsu thing is mainly boring when its Naruto doing it, i mean everyone elses jutsus are so much cooler, besides Chouji.
You cant say that you didnt like the hokage battle? that was mainly jutsus, but decent ones

personally i hate to see the same crap reused over and over like Naruto does, Sasukes way better to watch fight because he tries a varity - by the way Gai can use jutsus unlike Lee, theres nothing that suggests that he cant and he was able to cancel the genjutsu in the stadium so theres some proof that he can use some jutsu at least.

lets face it though, Lees not coming back in a fighting capacity this was proven when Naruto beat Neji and Sasuke went futher then Lee could in a such a little time plus even if he recovers hes behind in training compared to everyone, he cant really catch up since all his hardwork into his taijutsu took years to build up

Lee has as much a chance of getting as good as Naruto and Sasuke as Dosu has of coming back to life now

Jiraiy4
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you.

It&#39;s almost as bad as Flame of Recca, when we see no actual fighting, just jutsus after jutsus. That&#39;s why Neji&#39;s fight with Kidoumaru was badass, because he doesn&#39;t hide behind his clones, or whatever the fuck else is in here. Straight up fighting. That&#39;s what&#39;s better. If you&#39;re into all jutsus, you&#39;re like some kid, who thinks moves are more important than fighting itself. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol kid hahahaha u felt so offended cuz u ARE indeed a loser...LOL stfu and keep staring at da mirror ureself haha

xtort
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol kid hahahaha u felt so offended cuz u ARE indeed a loser...LOL stfu and keep staring at da mirror ureself haha </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

The simple fact is that Lee is a great character. He shows indomitable spirit, while people like you didn&#39;t knock down enough of other kids&#39; lego castles, and prove it by pissing on other people. I know you are too young to realize this, but... don&#39;t do that. The thread is about battles people would like to see, not about your punctuation and spelling shortcomings.

ON TOPIC and having nothing to do with baby-sitting:

I&#39;d suggest that the Gai/Itachi fight would be more interesting than people would like to think. By not looking in Itachi&#39;s eyes, Gai effectively negates a ton of Itachi&#39;s advantage. We have seen neither Itachi&#39;s skill in its entirety, nor Gai&#39;s taijutsu. And something that hasn&#39;t been talked about at all is Gai&#39;s chakra-using jutsus. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

A Neji/Shino fight would be interesting. You ever been driving down the road and there&#39;s a bug hanging on to your windshield (not splattered)? You go faster and faster to see how long it can hold on. I think that&#39;s what being a bug hanging onto Neji&#39;s heavenly spin would be like. Would be interesting.

Everyone already picked the &quot;show stopping&quot; fights for me, so I&#39;ll just say ...

xtortout

(edited for l33tsp34k content)

Jiraiy4
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

The simple fact is that Lee is a great character. He shows indomitable spirit, while people like you didn&#39;t knock down enough of other kids&#39; lego castles, and prove it by pissing on other people. I know you are too young to realize this, but... don&#39;t do that. The thread is about battles people would like to see, not about your punctuation and spelling shortcomings.

I&#39;d suggest that the Gai/Itachi fight would be more interesting than people would like to think. By not looking in Itachi&#39;s eyes, Gai effectively negates a ton of Itachi&#39;s advantage. We have seen neither Itachi&#39;s skill in its entirety, nor Gai&#39;s taijutsu. And something that hasn&#39;t been talked about at all is Gai&#39;s chakra-using jutsus.

A Neji/Shino fight would be interesting. You ever been driving down the road and there&#39;s a bug hanging on to your windshield (not splattered)? You go faster and faster to see how long it can hold on. I think that&#39;s what being a bug hanging onto Neji&#39;s heavenly spin would be like. Would be interesting.

Everyone already picked the &quot;show stopping&quot; fights for me, so I&#39;ll just say ...

xtortout</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

LOL Mister...&quot;kid&quot;? haha..okay I&#39;m a &quot;kid&quot; you lame 30 year old watchin Naruto. You&#39;re a hypocrite yourself. Lecturing me about some crap about don&#39;t judge people/assume stuff yet you are assuming I&#39;m a kid..lol get outta here old man~

Xceleration
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:35 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

I&#39;d suggest that the Gai/Itachi fight would be more interesting than people would like to think. By not looking in Itachi&#39;s eyes, Gai effectively negates a ton of Itachi&#39;s advantage. We have seen neither Itachi&#39;s skill in its entirety, nor Gai&#39;s taijutsu. And something that hasn&#39;t been talked about at all is Gai&#39;s chakra-using jutsus.

xtortout</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

LOL Mister...&quot;kid&quot;? haha..okay I&#39;m a &quot;kid&quot; you lame 30 year old watchin Naruto. You&#39;re a hypocrite yourself. Lecturing me about some crap about don&#39;t judge people/assume stuff yet you are assuming I&#39;m a kid..lol get outta here old man~ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Why do you flame other people for no reason. I totally agree with xfort/hotsuma, you act like a 10 year old who has no life, and insults others for attention. Seriously if you have all this time to type up something to critisize others of their obsession with Rock Lee, why don&#39;t you make yourself useful and post something worth reading. Your posts are lame ass spams that nobody gives a crap about. Now stop flaming people. Immature people shouldn&#39;t be posting on this forum. Watching anime when your 30 years old is perfectly normal, why do you bother insulting what others do? Everyone has their own way to live their life, and if yours is so sad you have to critisize others for fun... I feel soooo sorry for you, cuz this is how sad u are :&#39;(

*Edit* Back on topic, I would like to see a fight between..
1.Kakashi vs Gai
2.Itachi vs Jiraiya
3.Kimimaro vs Naruto
4.Neji vs Sasuke
5.Lee(if he ever recovers) vs Neji

Harageki
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:48 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 10 2004, 12:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Jiraiy4, I would say something, but it would just be the same thing as what Hotsuma has written. So I quoted it for your viewing pleasure, and mine http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif .

I agree, I dont like this jutsu after jutsu shit. Gimmie some straight out, tough fighting, not some wimpy hand seals. True, they can be cool if used in moderation - not spammed. Thats why I`m not a big fan of kage bunshin...naruto spams it like hell, then uses pretty lame taijutsu with it too :/ but his actual character is awesome.

Thats another reason why I wanna see Gai fight. Hes supposed to be a Taijutsu beast, and we`ve already seen his speed 0-0` should be good to see him fight a challenging opponent with pure taijutsu, maybe one or two jutsus.

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:10 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lol u lee lovers gotta be kidding me. You guys are over obsessed with his &quot;average joe&quot; image because it resembles YOU. Lee influences kids like you cuz he makes you guys believe that all average guys can succeed ..&quot;IF LEES A NOBODY AND HE CAN DO IT...THEN I CAN DO IT TOO&quot; lmao @ these over emotionaly guys. And this is NARUTO...meaning a ninja anime, based on super natural powers, if you wanna see some &quot;old school ass whippin&quot; why don&#39;t u watch street fighter v2 or some shit</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you.

It&#39;s almost as bad as Flame of Recca, when we see no actual fighting, just jutsus after jutsus. That&#39;s why Neji&#39;s fight with Kidoumaru was badass, because he doesn&#39;t hide behind his clones, or whatever the fuck else is in here. Straight up fighting. That&#39;s what&#39;s better. If you&#39;re into all jutsus, you&#39;re like some kid, who thinks moves are more important than fighting itself.

Elite Hentai
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Resurrected 4th Hokage vs Itachi (it happened to the 1st and 2nd so why not?)

aeturnum
Sun, 01-11-2004, 02:37 AM
Konoha vs Kyuubi
a nice flashback displaying the demon would be great, but I think it&#39;d also be cool if Naruto&#39;s seal were broken and the village had to respond to the new threat

furthermore, why do you people keep fighting on this thread? who gives a shit (mods??)

Mut
Sun, 01-11-2004, 02:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeturnum &#064; Jan 11 2004, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> furthermore, why do you people keep fighting on this thread? who gives a shit (mods??) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
cuz everyone thinks they are always right.

anwyay, there was a time when i was fighting against all these people on the forums. but i stopped soon enough.

it&#39;s cuz i had achieved victory.

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:23 AM
i wanna see a janken match between Gai and Kakashi
and one between Sasuke and Naruto.. wonder who&#39;ll win..
sorry about thist post..

Harageki
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:38 AM
Firstly, Jiraiy4 : Shut the fuck up, jeez...woulda thought you got the message by now. If your gonna make a point, first make sure you have paragraphs, correct spelling, and clear and logical arguements. Which you obviously dont.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lets face it though, Lees not coming back in a fighting capacity this was proven when Naruto beat Neji and Sasuke went futher then Lee could in a such a little time plus even if he recovers hes behind in training compared to everyone, he cant really catch up since all his hardwork into his taijutsu took years to build up

Lee has as much a chance of getting as good as Naruto and Sasuke as Dosu has of coming back to life now</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Eh, how is Lee not coming back in fighting capacity proven by Naruto and Sasuke improving? If its a case of ` he`ll be weaker then them` , it doesnt make much sense, as both naruto and sasuke are both a lot stronger then most other genins. And dont forget the point of Lee is to prove people wrong : he`s been doing that since the beginning. Sure, hes been out of action for a while...but to be honest, think about how he took down Naruto in one/maybe two moves, and beat on sasuke, and was still playing around with him. Sasuke couldnt even touch him. So, even if Naruto and Sasuke have improved a lot, there wont be that big a gap for Lee to catch up to: in Taijutsu, you retain the technique in your mind, which never leaves you. Especially with Lee, and his burning it into his head all day long routines..The only thing he would have to work on again is strength (his speed prob hasnt suffered too bad, since he had such an amazing amount in the first place) and maybe flexibility? not a big problem for such a hard worker. As for the Dosu thing, he has absolutely 0 percent chance of coming back to life, wheras I would say Lee`s chance of recovery and becoming stronger again are pretty good, tho of course definitly not 100 percent.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:12 AM
He&#39;s got a good chance, because :

1. Tsunade is renowned for her healing. She&#39;s probably the best medic in the series, along with Kabuto.

2. You see that flashback. When you see flashbacks in Naruto, regarding somebody losing a loved one - you see a burst of power

3. Kishimoto isn&#39;t arrogant so that he&#39;s gonna make the loser a gimp forever. He&#39;s not gonna give wanabe-special people like Jiraiy4 here, the pleasure of losers not getting anywhere in life.

Vagabond
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:16 AM
I don&#39;t see how people like Lee but dislike Naruto. They are basically the same except that Naruto has a demon inside of his body and Lee doesn&#39;t.

BTW i dunno if this was covered in the manga or not but why don&#39;t we ever see Lee parents?

Insomniac
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:24 AM
nobody really liked Lee until he was introduced as the struggling character, basically thats what he&#39;ll be doing for the rest of the series.
Even if hes healed his injury will force him to cut back on training (unless some cheesy explaination is given like - oh look hes as good as new)
You wont be seeing him open gates anymore unless Kishimoto wants to kill him off completely so basically everything that most Lee fans liked about Lee&#39;s fighting style he shouldnt be able to do again. (Lotus&#39;s are self damaging and would cause even greater damage on Lee)

people hope that he comes back and kicks ass again and its just not realistic especially with the condition Lee is in, even if he is healed completely he&#39;ll be weaker from the experience not stronger, people dont just recover from sugery straight away. Even if the surgery is a success he&#39;ll have to recover for about 6 months or so till he can start to fight again and do you really think the plots going to focus on him for all that ?http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif its just easier to keep him as the struggler storyline wise.

as for the most anticipated fight i would have to say Orochimaru vs Itachi would be good to watch. Some people are scared of spiders, doesnt mean they cant kill them.

itachi_
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:35 AM
I also hope that someone will die soon in naruto because it would be good for the story, I hope neji dies.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-11-2004, 11:41 AM
if someone dies it wont be Neji, most likely chouji.
expect a 2 chapter greive session

Harageki
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:18 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>nobody really liked Lee until he was introduced as the struggling character, basically thats what he&#39;ll be doing for the rest of the series.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I liked him from the first ep in which he was introduced http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif and that increased even more after the sasuke fight, added to the forest fight, etc..the more of his personality/fighting style that was revealed, the more badass he became. And all that was before he was known to be a struggling character, heh.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so basically everything that most Lee fans liked about Lee&#39;s fighting style he shouldnt be able to do again. (Lotus&#39;s are self damaging and would cause even greater damage on Lee)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The people who liked Lee purely cuz of his lotus, which is addmitadly cool, are called people jumping on the bandwagon. The point is, Lee still looks awesome using normal taijutsu, and moves like leaf violent wind and Kohona Senpu are just awesome to see on their own, anyway.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>people hope that he comes back and kicks ass again and its just not realistic especially with the condition Lee is in, even if he is healed completely he&#39;ll be weaker from the experience not stronger, people dont just recover from sugery straight away.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

He`ll be weaker in the physical aspect, but mentally, he`ll have crossed yet another hurdle on his path to becoming an excellent ninja and proving his way, which can make him that much stronger. Remember when he saw Gai smile, and his speed suddenly returned? dont underestimate the capabilities of the mind. Even if he takes a while to fully recover, most of what makes him own is his personality/etc. He`ll overcome his worn out body, anyway. After Bruce Lee damaged a nerve in his back and was bed ridden for weeks on end, doctors said he would never be able to kick again. He eventually ignored the pain, and became an even BETTER martial artist then before.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>its just easier to keep him as the struggler storyline wise.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

True, but after all this pain hes been going through while everyone been getting stronger, I think its time he got another boost character wise. Its been long overdue.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-11-2004, 01:31 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hotsuma that jutsu after jutsu thing is mainly boring when its Naruto doing it, i mean everyone elses jutsus are so much cooler, besides Chouji.
You cant say that you didnt like the hokage battle? that was mainly jutsus, but decent ones

personally i hate to see the same crap reused over and over like Naruto does, Sasukes way better to watch fight because he tries a varity - by the way Gai can use jutsus unlike Lee, theres nothing that suggests that he cant and he was able to cancel the genjutsu in the stadium so theres some proof that he can use some jutsu at least.

lets face it though, Lees not coming back in a fighting capacity this was proven when Naruto beat Neji and Sasuke went futher then Lee could in a such a little time plus even if he recovers hes behind in training compared to everyone, he cant really catch up since all his hardwork into his taijutsu took years to build up

Lee has as much a chance of getting as good as Naruto and Sasuke as Dosu has of coming back to life now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah.. you got a point there. The Hokage battle was an impressive display of skills. Mainly because he can switch them on and off, so fast.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-12-2004, 02:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Remember when he saw Gai smile, and his speed suddenly returned? dont underestimate the capabilities of the mind. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

that was because Lee opened the first gate and recovered, not only because Gai smiled http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Lee is an orphen, it says it in one of his flashbacks.

Harageki
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 12 2004, 12:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> when Lee started his glow fest he was already up to the 3rd gate, which means he opened the first gate to regain his speed and the 2nd to do his lotus.

If you dont believe me watch that bit again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
he clearly says 3rd gate open when hes going red, and i&#39;m pretty that Gai explained that he opened the heal gate when he regained his speed </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
huh? I`m now confused. I AGREE he opened his first gate 0-o I`m just saying his recovery from the initial lotus was not actually a recovery, but him exerting willpower to override his pain.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> think, wait, no...i KNOW that sasuke at lvl 2 will shatter lee&#39;s dreams of being a shinobi worse than gaara did even if lee has a 100% recovery (and no, he won&#39;t be stronger even if he recovers since he&#39;s not a saiya-jin). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Firstly, the fact that Sasuke has become so strong has nothing to do with Lee. Sasuke at level 2 is probabaly stronger then ALL the genins, why single Lee out? you could say for example, that Neji`s dreams have been shattered, which obviously sounds stupid, as hes an amazingly talented shinobi. Which is my point...no matter how talented some guy is, it doesnt autmoatically make everyone else crap fools who should give up being a shinobi. Thats like saying everyone who trained alongside Itachi are pathetic.

And of course he wont be stronger straight after he heals. He`ll have to recover for a few days from the surgery, then start to build his muscle mass and flexibility back to the level he was at before, which wont actually take TOO long, since he hasnt been out of commission long enough to completely deteriorate. Knowing what a hard worker he is, he`ll go far past his originial level, and maybe even have the speed he has with weights off as his normal speed with weights on. Would be interesting to see.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>EDIT: it&#39;s totally clear that all the genins are like SUPER-AWESOME-EXTRA-MEGA-ULTRA stronger now. lee will always be like 4000 steps behind everyone.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

They are? Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, etc are still `weaker` then how Lee was when he fought Gaara. Choji has to take PILLS to become stronger, or Lee will wipe the floor with him in a single move. And even for people like Sasuke and Naruto, I would never say they were 4000 steps above Lee, where did you get that from? Lee dropped Naruto in one hit, and toyed with sasuke without being touched just before the chuunin exam. Perhaps they`ve grown a lot since then, but I dont think it will take anyway near the amount of time you`ve said for Lee to get back on the level.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
ie. when the genins were assembling to chase sasuke, they were all flying through the forest while lee was on his crutches. rofl.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

ha ha. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif .

HyuugaZaba
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster &#064; Jan 8 2004, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lvl 2 cursed seal Sasuke vs Naruto <span style='color:gray'>&lt;I&#39;d hope that they do fight, may not happen but who knows&gt;</span></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
really looking fordward to this, will be amazing&#33; Naruto will destroy sasuke with the rasengan, sure, after he ackwnoledge than sasuke is really an evil guy and there&#39;s no posibility of change sasuke&#39;s mind [this is my dream... sigh]

<span style='color:red'>iwant to be promoted at genin level.. how many post i must have??</span>

Harageki
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 12 2004, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster &#064; Jan 8 2004, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lvl 2 cursed seal Sasuke vs Naruto <span style='color:gray'>&lt;I&#39;d hope that they do fight, may not happen but who knows&gt;</span></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
really looking fordward to this, will be amazing&#33; Naruto will destroy sasuke with the rasengan, sure, after he ackwnoledge than sasuke is really an evil guy and there&#39;s no posibility of change sasuke&#39;s mind [this is my dream... sigh]

<span style='color:red'>iwant to be promoted at genin level.. how many post i must have??</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No idea, probabaly 100? not sure.

Jiraiy4
Mon, 01-12-2004, 04:25 AM
lol you kids crack me up~ Im telling you guys to stop being bias and look at reality with the facts and truth. Look at you..fuzzy eye brow dick riding kids. lol I can&#39;t stop laughing cuz Lee&#39;s you hero, simply because he resembles you losers&#39; in many ways. Haha and defending your hero by calling me stuff that don&#39;t even bother me. Go ahead and call me immature, but take a look in the mirror and ask yourself &quot;do I really like Lee cuz he gives me hope that losers like me can achieve something?&quot;

Vagabond
Mon, 01-12-2004, 05:13 AM
I think most people like Lee because of his sick taijutsu (At least thats what I like about him). Also about the whole thing about Lee being a loser, people don&#39;t necessarily relate to him but I think people just like to see someone beat the odds. About people not liking Naruto I think it is natural to not like the main character. i.e. When I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin I liked Sanosuke a lot more than Kenshin.

Harageki
Mon, 01-12-2004, 05:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 12 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol you kids crack me up~ Im telling you guys to stop being bias and look at reality with the facts and truth. Look at you..fuzzy eye brow dick riding kids. lol I can&#39;t stop laughing cuz Lee&#39;s you hero, simply because he resembles you losers&#39; in many ways. Haha and defending your hero by calling me stuff that don&#39;t even bother me. Go ahead and call me immature, but take a look in the mirror and ask yourself &quot;do I really like Lee cuz he gives me hope that losers like me can achieve something?&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lmao...you say WE crack you up? other way round, I`m sure. I think its hilarious you spend time bashing a fictional character and people that like him, then have the nerve to call other people losers? Lee aint `my hero`, he`s simply a character that people in RL should aspire to be like, due to his hard work and determination ethic. I dont need to `look in the mirror`, perhaps thats something you should devote your time to - As for me being a loser like Lee, I dont see any simillarities. I`m an accomplished martial artist, get good grades, have a lot of friends and generally enjoy life, instead of insulting an anime character and pretending to be past puberty. *shrug* the simple comment you made of `fuzzy eye brow dick riding kids` just proves this fact - your one of those fuckers who have nothing better to do then what your doing at the moment, so I pity you. Have fun Lee bashing.

HyuugaZaba
Mon, 01-12-2004, 06:44 AM
I don&#39;t want to enter the discuss about lee, but there&#39;s one thing. What about jiray4 neural capacity, less from normal people?. Nah. After we aclared this point, this is my oppinion.

Lee&#39;s a very good char, resembling beautiful things of life, tryharder, really fine shinobi. But i think that taijutsu is the weakest of the jutsus. Only think about taijutsu is the only jutsu that lee&#39;s able to perform. in this case, a lower genjutsu (illusionary jutsu, i think) can beaten lee in 99% of the cases. Altought, lee&#39;s a very good char, favourite one of many people. Also, he&#39;s in my top 10 chars ^^.

One more thing, Gai-sensei is kinda lee? i mean, he only can do taijutsu??

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Harageki
Mon, 01-12-2004, 06:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 12 2004, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t want to enter the discuss about lee, but there&#39;s one thing. What about jiray4 neural capacity, less from normal people?. Nah. After we aclared this point, this is my oppinion.

Lee&#39;s a very good char, resembling beautiful things of life, tryharder, really fine shinobi. But i think that taijutsu is the weakest of the jutsus. Only think about taijutsu is the only jutsu that lee&#39;s able to perform. in this case, a lower genjutsu (illusionary jutsu, i think) can beaten lee in 99% of the cases. Altought, lee&#39;s a very good char, favourite one of many people. Also, he&#39;s in my top 10 chars ^^.

One more thing, Gai-sensei is kinda lee? i mean, he only can do taijutsu??

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I would hardly call it a discussion, more like something likened to cleaning dog shit off your foot....something unpleasant that has to be done. Which hopefully you wont have to do again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif.

The Gai thing? hm, I think he can use Genjutsu and Ninjutsu as well as Taijutsu, dont think he`s like Lee.

Mut
Mon, 01-12-2004, 07:58 AM
i&#39;m only singling out lee cuz EVERYBODY loves him so much. but that doesn&#39;t mean i hate him or anything. i just hate how everyone praises lee and he is obviously overrated.

Harageki
Mon, 01-12-2004, 08:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 12 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Remember when he saw Gai smile, and his speed suddenly returned? dont underestimate the capabilities of the mind. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

that was because Lee opened the first gate and recovered, not only because Gai smiled http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Gah, I doubt he was recovered at all. He said something along the lines of `Gai sensei is smiling for me. That alone can make me stronger. Far stronger`. or something. My thoughts was that it was more to do with willpower, but perhaps I could be wrong.

aeturnum
Mon, 01-12-2004, 11:35 AM
hell I thought Lee was a pretty cool fighter, shame about him getting mangled though...

Insomniac
Mon, 01-12-2004, 01:17 PM
when Lee started his glow fest he was already up to the 3rd gate, which means he opened the first gate to regain his speed and the 2nd to do his lotus.

If you dont believe me watch that bit again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
he clearly says 3rd gate open when hes going red, and i&#39;m pretty that Gai explained that he opened the heal gate when he regained his speed

Jman
Mon, 01-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Itachi vs any taker.

Mut
Mon, 01-12-2004, 01:34 PM
i think, wait, no...i KNOW that sasuke at lvl 2 will shatter lee&#39;s dreams of being a shinobi worse than gaara did even if lee has a 100% recovery (and no, he won&#39;t be stronger even if he recovers since he&#39;s not a saiya-jin).

EDIT: it&#39;s totally clear that all the genins are like SUPER-AWESOME-EXTRA-MEGA-ULTRA stronger now. lee will always be like 4000 steps behind everyone.

ie. when the genins were assembling to chase sasuke, they were all flying through the forest while lee was on his crutches. rofl.

Hotsuma
Mon, 01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Because Naruto is a boring character. And, I for one, would like to see some choreographed fights, instead of a bunch of Narutos on the screen.

You really can&#39;t compare Lee to Naruto, because Naruto has a few extra things others don&#39;t. Extra stamina. Craploads more chakra reserve, and of course... the Kyuubi factor.

Jiraya
Mon, 01-12-2004, 01:58 PM
i want to see a damn fight between konoha and other villages, right in a battlefield &#33;

and even konoha vs konoha &#33;

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-13-2004, 02:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 12 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol you kids crack me up~ Im telling you guys to stop being bias and look at reality with the facts and truth. Look at you..fuzzy eye brow dick riding kids. lol I can&#39;t stop laughing cuz Lee&#39;s you hero, simply because he resembles you losers&#39; in many ways. Haha and defending your hero by calling me stuff that don&#39;t even bother me. Go ahead and call me immature, but take a look in the mirror and ask yourself &quot;do I really like Lee cuz he gives me hope that losers like me can achieve something?&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Like I said before - You&#39;re a fuckin moron. You hide behind your PC like the spineless pussy you are, and talk shit. Kid, the internet is reputable because of that kind of attitude. I visit several message boards, and you&#39;re no exception to the rules, when it comes to loudmouth, lifeless LOSERS.

Now, you and your virgin butt buddies get the fuck off this board, and beat off to Naruto behind the buffer from reality that is your monitor, so we can discuss things you&#39;re incapable of understanding.

Tell you what though. When you graduate gradeschool (that&#39;d be 6th or lower in most cases), and stop using your parents PC to access the net for porn, hit us up and we&#39;ll see who the real loser is.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 01-13-2004, 02:07 AM
actually, i can&#39;t think about a single time Sasuke looked at Naruto&#39;s KB with sharingan eyes.

the only time he could have copied it would have to be in one of the boring misions they had since they came back from the wave country, and i seriously doubt that Naruto used any clones there...

if anything, the fact we can&#39;t clearly say if Sasuke did or didn&#39;t copy it counts towards the belief he hadn&#39;t. I kishomanto had plans to give Sasuke the shadow clone, then he could have easily draw Naruto using clones against lee or somewhere while Sasuke was present... but since he didn&#39;t, i guess Naruto will keep his trump card for now, at least until after Sasuke trains with Oro.

Edit: i re-read the whole fight with gaara now, it&#39;s possible that Sasuke copied the shadow clone no jutsu when Naruto did it against Gaara, but i don&#39;t think it&#39;s possible, cuz he was already out of chackra.

and Jiray4, please, grow up and stop being an idiot.
or at least, stop showing it so much.

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-13-2004, 02:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 12 2004, 05:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think most people like Lee because of his sick taijutsu (At least thats what I like about him). Also about the whole thing about Lee being a loser, people don&#39;t necessarily relate to him but I think people just like to see someone beat the odds. About people not liking Naruto I think it is natural to not like the main character. i.e. When I used to watch Rurouni Kenshin I liked Sanosuke a lot more than Kenshin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
(Sorry for the double posts)

I know what you mean. Several series, I generally disliked the main character. Especially in fighting manga/anime.

RK - Aoshi was my favorite fighter.

Flame of Recca - Koganei was way cooler than Recca

Yuyu Hakusho - Hiei is the man. Most people will agree.

DBZ (bleah) - Android 18, when she appears.

DB - Kuririn (Krillin)

Fist of the Northstar - I haven&#39;t seen the entire series, but I liked that one dude who can cut you up with his fingers.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Naruto probably wont fight Sasuke lvl 2 straight off

it&#39;ll be Naruto vs Kimimaro then when he escapes with Sasuke it&#39;ll be Sasuke vs Kimimaro

Insomniac
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Sasuke thinks of the Kage bunshin of lowely seeing as Naruto uses it, if he resorted to using Narutos techniques that would totally wreck his ego

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:04 AM
I wonder if Sasuke knows the kagebunshin jutsu. He should, in theory, be able to do it now.

He did see it being performed, with his Sharingan eyes after all.

Boogster
Tue, 01-13-2004, 03:24 AM
Hi all - bit of a noobie here - forgive me if i make obvious mistakes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I, also, like Lee. He is a good character, as almost everyone agrees... I kinda don&#39;t think it&#39;s a cert he will get cured though, tbh. I think he might train some youngsters. (he&#39;s the right kind of person for it, anyhow)

Naruto is my favourite actually. It was Sasuke, but then he got eeeeevil. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I&#39;d like to see those two work together against someone. Not sure about specific fights - ill have a little think....

HyuugaZaba
Tue, 01-13-2004, 04:37 AM
What you say about the Fourth against Orochimaru-sama? can be amazing. Also one more triangle fight: tsunade &amp; katsuyu &amp; jiraya &amp; gamabunta VS orochimaru-sama &amp; manda. Im really enjoying watching this.

Jiraiy4
Tue, 01-13-2004, 11:11 AM
lol look at you kids...you guys feel so offended that I&#39;m insulting your hero you guys try insulting me back with some bullshit. lol...none of that shit phase me~ lol so keep on talking. ADMIT IT LEES YOUR HERO. HE IS THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT YOU KIDS ALWAYS WISHED OF BEING LIKE.

Harageki
Tue, 01-13-2004, 11:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 13 2004, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol look at you kids...you guys feel so offended that I&#39;m insulting your hero you guys try insulting me back with some bullshit. lol...none of that shit phase me~ lol so keep on talking. ADMIT IT LEES YOUR HERO. HE IS THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT YOU KIDS ALWAYS WISHED OF BEING LIKE. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lmao...your such a sad act, I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. Continue to divulge in your strange fantasies.
I`m not even goin to spend a few minutes of my life away even typing a response.

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-13-2004, 11:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 13 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol look at you kids...you guys feel so offended that I&#39;m insulting your hero you guys try insulting me back with some bullshit. lol...none of that shit phase me~ lol so keep on talking. ADMIT IT LEES YOUR HERO. HE IS THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT YOU KIDS ALWAYS WISHED OF BEING LIKE. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

This shit&#39;s too funny. Kids gotta be in denial.

Lemme ask a question. How do you talk so much shit with Naruto&#39;s cock so far down your throat?

Immortal Boner
Tue, 01-13-2004, 12:07 PM
Not that its ever going to happen but I want to see the four sound-nins with their lvl2 seal vs Kakashi. Desperately need to confirm for my sake that he&#39;s way above Genma and the other dude.

Nautek
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:47 AM
I want to see Baki&#39;s ass kicked by someone hmm probably Gemma / Genma http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Mut
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 14 2004, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the 4 sound nins at level 2 can beat probably any jounin

its 4 vs 1 dude, theres probably not many nins that could take on that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
itachi can handle anything.

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Kyuubi VS the entire Naruto cast.

Mut
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:28 AM
doesn&#39;t even matter if they know it or not, no one has enough chakara/strength to seal the kyuubi.

Jiraiy4
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:57 AM
lol i dont even feel like arguing with you kids no more. Lee&#39;s your hero, end of story. I thought about it, kids like you need high hopes, so I guess Lee is doing a good thing influencing you kids, oh btw...me? narutos dick up my throat? lol kid, Hotsuma...you LIVE on this gotwoot boards, you have no life~ No doubt, Naruto is a good hobby for everyone, but you live on this forums kid. Try finding some other hobbies.

Harageki
Wed, 01-14-2004, 06:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 14 2004, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol i dont even feel like arguing with you kids no more. Lee&#39;s your hero, end of story. I thought about it, kids like you need high hopes, so I guess Lee is doing a good thing influencing you kids, oh btw...me? narutos dick up my throat? lol kid, Hotsuma...you LIVE on this gotwoot boards, you have no life~ No doubt, Naruto is a good hobby for everyone, but you live on this forums kid. Try finding some other hobbies. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this is the last time I`ll be replying.

Listen, shithead. saying `lee is your hero, end of story` is incredibly stupid..how can you presume to kno who is my hero? and WHY (ask yourself) would my hero be a pixelised character? My `heros` are people like Malcom X, Muhammed Ali, Bruce lee. And another thing. `kids like you need high hopes` 0-o where did this come from? I would say people like you need high hopes, by being so immature and wasting your so called life talking to `kids`. If your as old as you seem to imply (with your pathetic attempts at patronizing) you wouldnt be wasting your time here. Heck, if I was that old, Id at least have the maturity to walk away from something like this. Your really kinda sad..and I truly do feel sorry for yah. I just hope you pick yourself up someday.

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 14 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>sorry hotsuma. i am in actuality, jus a 12 year old who pretends to be big and bad using the net as my shield. little do you know that i am still breast fed by my dad. i like to call you and harageki kids, because i know i will never grow up. i will live and eventually die in my parents basement, beating it to naruto yaoi pron. now its about time for me to go to bed. so buh bye.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s ok, Jiraiy4. It&#39;s understandable that you&#39;ll never amound to much. At least you were able to admit it. That&#39;s the first step in bettering oneself. Well, I&#39;ll stop replying to you now.

Destroyor
Wed, 01-14-2004, 07:17 AM
After my ~1 month vocation and I come back and ...

What the http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif ...
Wow both basic courtesy and good old common sense all out the window ... ok ...

All I got to say is:

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 08:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oro and Jiraiya could *possibly* know it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Oro doesnt because he didnt know exactly what it was when the 3rd used it against him and the 3rd said that you can only see the jutsu if you sign the contract which counts out Itachi and Kakashi.
Jiraiya is the only one possible to know it

Jiraiy4
Wed, 01-14-2004, 09:12 AM
haha you&#39;re very funny hotsuma. lmao at Harekagi. Tryna act mature? Don&#39;t assume you can fake your age just by talking like that. &quot;My hero is Malcolm X, Bruce Lee, etc. and I wish for world peace.&quot; Lol fuck outta here kid. lol I dont even feel offended, cuz none of that shit phase me~ cuz it aint true~ but yall know everythin i say is true, thats why there&#39;s this big commotion, it wouldn&#39;t even be this controversial if you losers admit it. Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~

lol Hotsuma you amuse me to the end. You say all that bs about me and the net? LOL man...you LIVE on this freaking forums. Look at you~ you&#39;re actively involved in every thread you loser. oh yea and i forgot...i joined gotwoot forums on August 3rd, 2003, you joined it August 18th, 2003 AND YOU STILL HAVE WAY MORE POSTS THAN ME. PROOF AND EVIDENCE THAT YOU GOT NO LIFE

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 09:22 AM
actually proof of you having no life jiraiy4 is coming onto these forums just to flame people, dont you have anything better to do?

also you&#39;re calling everyone &#39;kids&#39; when you have no idea about anyones age and you speak with words such as &#39;cuz&#39; and then type in caps when you&#39;re trying to get a point across. If anyones a kid i would have to say its you, everything about you seems to scream pay attention to me i&#39;m a child.

Power PMV
Wed, 01-14-2004, 09:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 14 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haha you&#39;re very funny hotsuma. lmao at Harekagi. Tryna act mature? Don&#39;t assume you can fake your age just by talking like that. &quot;My hero is Malcolm X, Bruce Lee, etc. and I wish for world peace.&quot; Lol fuck outta here kid. lol I dont even feel offended, cuz none of that shit phase me~ cuz it aint true~ but yall know everythin i say is true, thats why there&#39;s this big commotion, it wouldn&#39;t even be this controversial if you losers admit it. Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~

lol Hotsuma you amuse me to the end. You say all that bs about me and the net? LOL man...you LIVE on this freaking forums. Look at you~ you&#39;re actively involved in every thread you loser. oh yea and i forgot...i joined gotwoot forums on August 3rd, 2003, you joined it August 18th, 2003 AND YOU STILL HAVE WAY MORE POSTS THAN ME. PROOF AND EVIDENCE THAT YOU GOT NO LIFE </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I really enjoy replying to this kind of people with my pictures, it&#39;s relaxing http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative5.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative11.jpg
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative15.jpg

and this one is the best
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:12 AM
seeing as both the 3rd and 4th are dead theres no one alive that could defeat the Kyuubi as no one else knows the sealing technique that we know of

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Oro and Jiraiya could *possibly* know it.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 01-14-2004, 01:34 PM
level 2 cursed seal naruto that will probally happen in manga and gai kakashi and oro and itachi oro and kakashi and kakashi kabuto

(yay ima genin)

Insomniac
Wed, 01-14-2004, 01:55 PM
the 4 sound nins at level 2 can beat probably any jounin

its 4 vs 1 dude, theres probably not many nins that could take on that

Harageki
Thu, 01-15-2004, 04:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 14 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> haha you&#39;re very funny hotsuma. lmao at Harekagi. Tryna act mature? Don&#39;t assume you can fake your age just by talking like that. &quot;My hero is Malcolm X, Bruce Lee, etc. and I wish for world peace.&quot; Lol fuck outta here kid. lol I dont even feel offended, cuz none of that shit phase me~ cuz it aint true~ but yall know everythin i say is true, thats why there&#39;s this big commotion, it wouldn&#39;t even be this controversial if you losers admit it. Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lmao. I think you have Malcom X confused with Martin luther king..do you even kno who Malcom X is? dumbass. And it wasnt supposed to offend you - I was jut stating the sad, brutally honest truth. `dont assume you can fake your age just by talking like that` lmao&#33; who said anything about faking my age? I`ll tell anyone who wants to kno what my age is. 15. Happy that a 15 year old is acting more mature then you? pretty shameful, really. `Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~` god knows what you meant by this. In any case, you ARE acting immature - ask any other person browsing this thread.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-15-2004, 04:26 AM
Malcolm X wasn&#39;t that bad.......... he was just mislead.

Jiraiy4
Thu, 01-15-2004, 04:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>`Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~` god knows what you meant by this.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol you don&#39;t understand cuz you&#39;re 15, and it turns out i was calling a kid &quot;kid&quot;. Look KID you are not mature what so ever. Malcolm X? Are u serious...I know who he is. There you go again judging me without any facts. I am judging you saying that Lee&#39;s your hero with facts, but apparently you are full of nonsense, you are blind, vague, and dull. When did I say he was Martin Luther King? Now...could it be the fact that you can&#39;t read?
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>actually proof of you having no life jiraiy4 is coming onto these forums just to flame people, dont you have anything better to do?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This one goes to Insomniac. I&#39;ve been on this forum for a while now, although I don&#39;t post much as you and Hotsuma...cuz the fact that i dont live on this board...but you can check every thread I&#39;ve been active in. I don&#39;t come to Got Woot forums to &quot;flame&quot; people. If you are assuming me, and judging me w/o even knowing whats going on...you yourself is a kid, judging everything with what you see. You have proof that I come here and &quot;flame&quot; on everybody for no apparent reason? Obviously you don&#39;t, cuz I don&#39;t do that. I just find it funny how, Lee is their hero, but they won&#39;t admit it. Oh btw, check how many times i posted, and check how many posts you have. WOW you really do have stuff to do. I DO have stuff to do, that&#39;s why I stop by in this forum posting once in a while about this Harekagi and Hotsuma. Lol insomniac..you are a pure hypocrite~

Harageki
Thu, 01-15-2004, 05:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 15 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>`Lol and then blaming your anger on &quot;my immaturity&quot; lol...please~` god knows what you meant by this.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol you don&#39;t understand cuz you&#39;re 15, and it turns out i was calling a kid &quot;kid&quot;. Look KID you are not mature what so ever. Malcolm X? Are u serious...I know who he is. There you go again judging me without any facts. I am judging you saying that Lee&#39;s your hero with facts, but apparently you are full of nonsense, you are blind, vague, and dull. When did I say he was Martin Luther King? Now...could it be the fact that you can&#39;t read? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I am judging you saying that Lee&#39;s your hero with facts,</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

What facts? 0-o you dont know me.

And I made the comparison to Martin luther king because of your world peace comment. Obviously you dont seem to pick out anything that doesnt stare you right in the face.
`blind, vague, and dull` ? the heck? 0-o..are you just using that to insult me, or have you actually thought that out? Cuz I was being perfectly specific in my arguements about Lee, which cancels `vague`. Blind? as far as I know, my vision is working perfectly. And dull, well of course thats your opinion. And you seem to have a strange complex about kids (which I would actually classify as below 9, but its up to you I suppose.)

Look, forget this stupid arguement...I dont normally have problems wit people, in fact I cant even remember how this thing started. So enough..cuz I sure as heck dont want to keep going back and forth like this, its getting stupid.

Harageki
Thu, 01-15-2004, 05:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 15 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Malcolm X wasn&#39;t that bad.......... he was just mislead. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
(forgive double post)

Malcom X was amazing, I dont even think he was really misled, only at the beginning of his career. He also seems even more respectable now that certain things are coming to light about Luther king.

HyuugaZaba
Thu, 01-15-2004, 05:12 AM
Any of moderators should close this post or anything like. It&#39;s only provocation and repleys all the time. Aren&#39;t you bored? Harageki what about &quot;it&#39;s the last time i replied you&quot;, could you forget it? live jiray4 alone, if he hasn&#39;t other entertaiment than make trouble, let him make trouble, and just ignore him.

Harageki
Thu, 01-15-2004, 05:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 15 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Any of moderators should close this post or anything like. It&#39;s only provocation and repleys all the time. Aren&#39;t you bored? Harageki what about &quot;it&#39;s the last time i replied you&quot;, could you forget it? live jiray4 alone, if he hasn&#39;t other entertaiment than make trouble, let him make trouble, and just ignore him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I know man...:/ I couldnt resist..gah. Guess your right.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>you yourself is a kid, judging everything with what you see. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

have you listened to yourself at all Jiyair4?
you&#39;re throwing the term &#39;kid&#39; around to anyone who even talks to you, i know this must have been an abuse you grew up with constantly hounded by the fact that you were younger then your father and he had to remind you that you were a &#39;kid&#39; but you cant assume anything about people you dont know.
You have no idea who i am and you start to call me a &#39;kid&#39; and a &#39;hypocrite&#39;
i dont come on these boards just to flame, i come on them if i have a spare 3-4 minutes to do some posting and gain a wider perspective on the animes i&#39;m watching.

I dont live on them either, i dont know about you but it only takes a minute at most to reply to a thread

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>WOW you really do have stuff to do</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

your time is really so precious that you constantly keep replying to this, could it be that your post count is so low because you never have anything of use to reply with? i mean its possible that you just sit there and watch the forums for all we know - wondering what might be if you actually knew something decent to post.

I think you&#39;re mislead as to how long it actually takes to browse these forums over several months and make insightful replies that help you and other people - probably a max of about 3 minutes a day at most.

Well of course since you&#39;re probably a big exective *cough* or someone whos very old (to be able to call EVERYONE &#39;kid&#39; no matter what age they all are)

you&#39;re either spending all your time on the stock market and have no time for a pety 3 minutes or all your time trying to hold your bladder - that or you&#39;re sitting there wishing you had something of substance to post for once.

Hokage Full-Metal
Thu, 01-15-2004, 07:32 AM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.......dats gotta hurt...well to be honest im a n000b myself......but dat does actually make sense....n im not just taking sides here....ive read it all n it makes sense......peace

Xceleration
Thu, 01-15-2004, 09:49 AM
Jir4iya, I&#39;ll bet your no older than 18 yourself, and here you are calling other people kids. I really feel sorry for you man. If you ever do anything greater than calling someone a kid, I would shoot myself. By the way, I&#39;m 14, call me kid all you want, but your only a &#39;Adult&#39; who acts like a 8 year old. If your gonna insult people with &#39;you live on the forums&#39;, it just proves how low your IQ really is, about 80?, probably even less from what I&#39;ve seen. If you think other people have no life just because we post on forums, you&#39;ve posted just as much as anyone in this particular thread, and while other people are actually trying to talk about their opinion on anime. I&#39;m not a big lee fan, but I see him as a kind-hearted Naruto character who works hard, and has the potential to achieve something in life. Why would you go assuming &#39;Lee is your hero&#33;&#39; when you know nothing of other peoples life. Lee is simply a character in an anime, and if you even have something against people saying Lee is their favourite character in Naruto, you are one little immature fag. If your gonna respond to me by insulting me with &#39;kid&#39; and stuff, save your stength as most people reading this thread have already figured out who&#39;s the real kid. Good Luck with your life, you&#39;ll need alot of it to accomplish anything. I doubt you even passed high school with that kind of attitude. If your gonna insult someone, don&#39;t bother with your insults that even 8 year olds can come up with. You are obviously immature, and so stupid that you can&#39;t come up with a decent arguement. I also understand myself more then you do, I may be 14, but i know im more mature then you, and im sure everyone here knows that too. Insulting people with &#39;kid&#39; and &#39;you crack me up&#39; just proves how sad you really are. If you have nothing better to say, don&#39;t bother you spam the forums, and you waste our time reading your childish insults. GW forums are here so anime fans can come and discuss anime, not so you can insult fictional characters, if your gonna do that, go talk to your mom about, im sure she&#39;ll care alot more then we do, really, alot more. I feel so sorry for you, hopefully you will get a life someday, and no longer be a immature fag.

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-16-2004, 03:21 AM
Props to Xceleration.

jagler
Fri, 01-16-2004, 09:25 AM
Iruka vs. Asuma.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-18-2004, 07:13 AM
Naruto-Sasuke(round 2)
Naruto-Oro
Naruto-Rock Lee
Rock Lee-Neji(hopes Lee chrushs neji)
Rock Lee-Gaara
Shino- who ever because i want to see him fight.
Itachi-Sasuke
Kakashi-Gai

Jiraiy4
Sun, 01-18-2004, 07:18 AM
lol...i dont even feel like arguing no more..and i know you guys dont either..but lemme juss say one more thing. Im under 18 and...around where i live KID is a fucking slang u morons. You guys say &quot;yo man&quot; or stuff like that, but the person you are saying it to might not be a man....thats cuz its simply a slang. Same with kid. You got it kid?

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 07:56 AM
will this ever end..............

Anyways, I guess we&#39;re gonna see kimimaro fight so i&#39;m content. Another fight I wanna see is Kisame against any Kohona Jounin. I know we got to see him fight, but I want to see him use his chakra draining sword again but this time in a real fight.

Sarutobi
Sun, 01-18-2004, 07:56 AM
what would really be sweet would be http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif crippled arm orochimaru vs. crippled arm zabuza http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Power PMV
Sun, 01-18-2004, 08:08 AM
Zabuza would probably get owned in about 3 seconds.

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 08:11 AM
That would be a cool fight though because it would all be taijutsu. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Jman
Sun, 01-18-2004, 08:27 AM
I&#39;d like to see Neji v Haku.
kaiten against ice mirrors.
Neji got almost 360 vision w/byakugan and haku&#39;s mirrors could surround completely. I think it would make an interesting fight but may end somewhat fast

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-19-2004, 07:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 18 2004, 06:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> will this ever end..............

Anyways, I guess we&#39;re gonna see kimimaro fight so i&#39;m content. Another fight I wanna see is Kisame against any Kohona Jounin. I know we got to see him fight, but I want to see him use his chakra draining sword again but this time in a real fight. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Who is kisame?

Elessar
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:09 AM
The shark face s-class missing nin accompaniing (spelling?&#33;?) Itachi.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:14 AM
Oh i forgot about him. That guy was strange how in the hell can he look like a shark.

Naruto-god
Mon, 01-19-2004, 08:33 AM
WOw Everyone got into a big ass dicussion damn. Imma go back to the original goal of the thead.

My most anticipated fight is:

Naruto and sauske

If Rock lee ever gets healed and become as strong or stronger than he was.

Rock lee vs Sasuke
Naruto vs Rock Lee

choji as strong as he was when he ate the third pill Vs Naruto
Shikamaru vs kabuto

kakashi vs gai
I think kakashi is alot stronger now. And he know taijutsu

I have alot more but not right now. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

xtort
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 19 2004, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh i forgot about him. That guy was strange how in the hell can he look like a shark. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How can Naruto have &quot;whiskers&quot;? Lots of artists make their subjects look like animals that they mimic. Naruto is a trickster, which correlates with the traditional Japanese idea of a fox. I&#39;m assuming, until some story arc tells differently, that Kisame has a vicious personality. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

There have been several interesting (non-flame) topics on this thread. One of them is the sealing jutsu, and whether anyone knows the jutsu to seal kyuubi again, or is powerful enough to do it. I would say that it is not a well-known jutsu, and only people who had access to the forbidden-jutsu scroll (at least, of those in Konoha village) would possibly know it. Kakashi knew &quot;forbidden&quot; sealing jutsus, and so did Orochimaru, so there&#39;s a possibility that a lot more do. These things have to get passed down somehow. With a jutsu that ends in your death as a requisite, it&#39;s not like you can practice it, so it&#39;s required that the ideas are written down at least. Now, I&#39;m highly doubtful that, if Orochimaru knew the jutsu, he give up his life for Konoha, so... that rules out one high-end nin. Most likely some of the special jounins could.

Just speculation&#33;

I think my biggest &quot;request&quot; for fighting is more coordinated fights. Most of the fights up to this point have had little depth, and as someone earlier said, the fights went downhill once Zabuza and Haku bit the dust. Kishimoto is like a bad crack dealer: get you hooked with the free crack and then starve you on the presumption it&#39;ll feel like it did in the beginning. GIVE US THE GOOD SHIT MAN&#33;

xtortout

Death BOO Z
Mon, 01-19-2004, 01:25 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Jan 19 2004, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
How can Naruto have &quot;whiskers&quot;? Lots of artists make their subjects look like animals that they mimic. Naruto is a trickster, which correlates with the traditional Japanese idea of a fox. I&#39;m assuming, until some story arc tells differently, that Kisame has a vicious personality. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

There have been several interesting (non-flame) topics on this thread. One of them is the sealing jutsu, and whether anyone knows the jutsu to seal kyuubi again, or is powerful enough to do it. I would say that it is not a well-known jutsu, and only people who had access to the forbidden-jutsu scroll (at least, of those in Konoha village) would possibly know it. Kakashi knew &quot;forbidden&quot; sealing jutsus, and so did Orochimaru, so there&#39;s a possibility that a lot more do. These things have to get passed down somehow. With a jutsu that ends in your death as a requisite, it&#39;s not like you can practice it, so it&#39;s required that the ideas are written down at least. Now, I&#39;m highly doubtful that, if Orochimaru knew the jutsu, he give up his life for Konoha, so... that rules out one high-end nin. Most likely some of the special jounins could.

Just speculation&#33;

I think my biggest &quot;request&quot; for fighting is more coordinated fights. Most of the fights up to this point have had little depth, and as someone earlier said, the fights went downhill once Zabuza and Haku bit the dust. Kishimoto is like a bad crack dealer: get you hooked with the free crack and then starve you on the presumption it&#39;ll feel like it did in the beginning. GIVE US THE GOOD SHIT MAN&#33;

xtortout </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
A. to start with, Naruto used to be a fox, in the pilot chapter, he was the cub of the nine tails demon. we already seen that kisame is cruel and kinda stupid, i think he suffers from the &#39;IQ is reveasrly porposinal to the sword length&#39; symtopme...

B. how can anyone seal the kyubi again? he&#39;s already inside naruto, all that Orochimaru did was to put an extra layer over the original seal, to mess up the chackra leakege, and jirya just removed it, none of them messed with the original seal. and even if oro did know what to do with those seals, why would he use them? it&#39;ll just kill him...

C. That&#39;s right, the Zabuza&#092;Haku fights were the best, the only ones that come close are the shikamaru vs temari and Neji vs Kidunamaru...

D. Crack is a bad addiction, Anime is a cheaper addiction...

xtort
Mon, 01-19-2004, 01:54 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 19 2004, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> D. Crack is a bad addiction, Anime is a cheaper addiction... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>A. to start with, Naruto used to be a fox, in the pilot chapter, he was the cub of the nine tails demon...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Naruto was never a fox. He was a baby (and there is a really high chance of likelihood that he was the 4th&#39;s baby), who the 4th used to seal Kyuubi in. And while the pun was well intentioned http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif , I&#39;m fairly certain that Kyuubi is supposed to be very intelligent, if evil.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>B. how can anyone seal the kyubi again? he&#39;s already inside naruto, all that Orochimaru did was to put an extra layer over the original seal...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Some people were talking about Kyuubi breaking out completely. That&#39;d probably kill Naruto, so it won&#39;t happen, but still... conjecture is conjecture&#33; Orochimaru wanted to seal Kyuubi&#39;s chakra away so that Naruto wouldn&#39;t be a problem for him in the future (knowing Akatsuki&#39;s plans).

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>C. That&#39;s right, the Zabuza&#092;Haku fights were the best, the only ones that come close are the shikamaru vs temari and Neji vs Kidunamaru...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Agreed, to a large extent. Some fights have been good, and fun to watch, but none had the intensity that the Zabuza/Haku fights did. Would be nice for Kishimoto to give that back to us. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

xtortout

Death BOO Z
Tue, 01-20-2004, 03:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Jan 19 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>A. to start with, Naruto used to be a fox, in the pilot chapter, he was the cub of the nine tails demon...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Naruto was never a fox. He was a baby (and there is a really high chance of likelihood that he was the 4th&#39;s baby), who the 4th used to seal Kyuubi in. And while the pun was well intentioned http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif , I&#39;m fairly certain that Kyuubi is supposed to be very intelligent, if evil.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i said pilot chapter... you can get it at TW (toriyama world, dunno know the web site), it was what kishimonto sent to shonen magazine to show them what&#39;s naruto about...
in that chapter, Naruto WAS the demon fox... i know that he isn&#39;t one in the current manga (altough i&#39;ve seen some nice theories), but he was intended to be.

the Kyubi is evil at the same way an earthquake or a typhoon are evil, it&#39;s some random destruction that occures in nature once a while, it sucks, but there isn&#39;t anything to do about it.

and seeing that Shukaku (the closest thing we know of to a true demon), has some brains, I guess Kyubi is also intellgent.

Oro wasn&#39;t counting on that seal to stop Naruto permenatly, he might&#39;ve even had plans with Naruto at some point, but at that moment, he was interested in Naruto.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-20-2004, 05:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Jan 19 2004, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 19 2004, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh i forgot about him. That guy was strange how in the hell can he look like a shark. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Just speculation&#33;

xtortout </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The fourth Hogake died sealing the fox and the third died sealing Oro jutsus so i higly dubt Kakashi can do a jutsu that killed to much better Ninjas than him,plus if oro could the sealing jutsu like the third and fourth he would used it against the third hogake.

Elessar
Tue, 01-20-2004, 06:53 AM
Man, read the manga thoroughly.

That you die when you use this seal has nothing to do with the persons ability. It is simply part of the jutsu. You summon &quot;death&quot; and offer him your soul if he binds that guys soul too. And since two souls are better than one he accepts and the seal activates.

Personally, I guess it&#39;s rather simple and all the jounin we know would be able to do it.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-20-2004, 08:06 AM
You were right about the justsu killing the user but i have read it and looks like you must be very strong ninja to use that sealing jutsu the third used.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-20-2004, 11:04 AM
skill level doesnt make a difference to whether or not the person lives. they&#39;ll always die, its the way the jutsu is preformed.
also it seems that you need a great deal of strength to be able to pull the souls out of their bodies (as we see the 3rd faulters after pulling out the 1st and 2nds souls and only achieving Oro&#39;s arms after)

you have to sign the contract to even SEE the jutsu so that means if Orochimaru had never seen it before then i&#39;m sure Kakashi hasnt either

when the 4th sealed the Kyuubi on lookers would have not know what jutsu he used because they wouldnt be able to see it, also it wouldnt have been able to be copied either

if Orochimaru didnt know it and he was in the 3rds team then why would Kakashi know it?

simply put, we wont see that jutsu again because both of its users have died and they were the only ones we know of with contracts with the summon

Mut
Tue, 01-20-2004, 11:46 AM
kakashi might know it. he was taught by the 4th.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-20-2004, 12:10 PM
he would barely have the power to seal anyone above jounin level though, he cant beat Orochimaru after all.
I&#39;m guessing if he knew it he wouldnt be able to pull the enemies souls out completely because he wouldnt be strong enough.

as for all fights went down hill since Zabuza/Haku what are you talking about?
did you miss the whole Orochimaru vs 3rd sacraficing his life to save his entire village?

Zabuza/Haku fight had no real meaning behind other then to complete a mission to stop Zanza, Haku jumped in the way of Kakashi&#39;s chidori but who wouldnt save their friends in a situation like that? nothing deep about that at all. the 3rd sacraficed himself to save not only everyone in the village but future generation of kohona people - its just we havent seen it animated yet so people relate back to the music from Zabuza/Haku.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-20-2004, 01:52 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 20 2004, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> skill level doesnt make a difference to whether or not the person lives. they&#39;ll always die, its the way the jutsu is preformed.
also it seems that you need a great deal of strength to be able to pull the souls out of their bodies (as we see the 3rd faulters after pulling out the 1st and 2nds souls and only achieving Oro&#39;s arms after)

you have to sign the contract to even SEE the jutsu so that means if Orochimaru had never seen it before then i&#39;m sure Kakashi hasnt either

when the 4th sealed the Kyuubi on lookers would have not know what jutsu he used because they wouldnt be able to see it, also it wouldnt have been able to be copied either

if Orochimaru didnt know it and he was in the 3rds team then why would Kakashi know it?

simply put, we wont see that jutsu again because both of its users have died and they were the only ones we know of with contracts with the summon </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
This is exactly my point.

Plus maybe its a move that only hogake can do so Tsunade must learn somehow.