PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs Sasuke? who do you think would

villin
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:07 AM
Gaara/Shukaku would have slaughtered Sasgay in a heartbeat. As for being disqualified, the only ones capable of stopping Shukaku are Jiraiya/Gamabunta and Naruto/Gamabunta. Anybody else would be dead meat.

sassdouille
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:36 AM
arf, i think the hokage could do something about it

Legato 2057
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:09 AM
If nobody had interfered: Sasuke would be roadkill.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:54 AM
Wasn't the match continued anyways? In the forest Sasuke got killed, I don't think it would have been any different in the arena.

villin
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wasn&#39;t the match continued anyways? In the forest Sasuke got killed, I don&#39;t think it would have been any different in the arena. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah Naruto stepped in and saved Sasgay&#39;s ass. Who gives a shit about the Sasgay/Gaara scuffle, the upcoming Naruto/Gaara fight was absolutely awesome.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:56 AM
Sry I didn&#39;t mean killed literaly. I meant beat up badly.

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:58 AM
If Gaara would have turned in to his true form, the real sand beast within him, he would have killed sasuke, remember the match with naruto, naruto was clos of losing that even when he archieved the kyubis chakra.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:27 AM
I don&#39;t think anyone can disqulify Gaara from using the demon inside him.. people might look at it badly and scream in fear, but there is no logical obligation to stop him...

Gaara is in complete control over his demon, the only time the demon acted on his own was when gaara made himself falll asleep... so there&#39;s no chance of gaara going berserk (more than normal, anyway...).

sure, the examiners would have probably be terrified and either run away screaming like little french school girls or try to stop the match and end up being killed by gaara&#39;s sand...

no matter how you put it, Gaara owned, owns and will forever own Sasuke&#39;s sorry little ass...

Hayate
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:55 AM
from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

Gaara was paralized after being stopped mind transformation by Chidori, giving Sasuke enough time to throw another Chidori to finish the match. the sand would&#39;ve tried to protect Gaara but it was already proven useless against Chidori...

itachi_
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

Gaara was paralized after being stopped mind transformation by Chidori, giving Sasuke enough time to throw another Chidori to finish the match. the sand would&#39;ve tried to protect Gaara but it was already proven useless against Chidori... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Before that he&#39;d have transformed into his true character shakaku (sand demon) and most likely kill sasuke if the match was not interrupted.

jing
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:10 AM
i think he would get disqualified...

zidane
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:34 AM
I dont see how Gaara would have won. Gaara underestimated Sasuke in the first match, Sasuke could have killed him while he was still trying to unleash that demon of his. Ofcourse Sasuke would lose if Gaara had the chanse to do his thing, but at that point he didnt have the chanse. Sasuke could have murdered him right there. Also Naruto isnt all that much stronger then Sasuke. Yeah, if you count Gamabunta. But without Gamabunta he would have lost as well, no contest. If you wanna compare wait untill Sasuke gets to summon whatever hes gonna summon. Probebly snakes. But man to man, Naruto isnt all that much stronger then Sasuke.

*mxyzptlk
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:14 AM
Even if somehow Sasuke was able to KO Gaara before he willingly transformed, with gaara unconscious Shuukaku comes out anyway. Theres absolutely no way Sasuke could completely defeat a person like Gaara.

well okay i suppose in that scenario one could argue that since gaara would be knocked out, sasuke would&#39;ve technically won the match, but when shuukaku comes and devours him immediately afterwards i think its a false victory at best http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 07:59 AM
hm I think Naruto is a lot stronger than Sasuke right now. Even without the Kyuubi.

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:38 AM
This thread was inevitable. The only thing i will say is that this will be an exciting fight.

*mxyzptlk
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:34 PM
considering the anime is finally reaching this awesome fight i thought i&#39;d pose this interesting question. If the sound/sand hadnt interrupted the tournament for their attack and the fight had continued on as normal, who would have eventually won?

Sasuske was kickin ass to begin with. With lee&#39;s speed and taijutsu combined with his own sharingan and chidori he had plenty of advantages over gaara&#39;s sand defenses.

but even so, beating gaara that way only pushes him closer to unleashing the demon trapped within in. Unlike naruto, sasuke wouldnt have any hope of beating gaara at that point because theres just no way he could compare to a demon.

Of course, this brings up another point.. Would gaara get disqualified at that point for bringing out his demon? I&#39;d imagine he wouldnt do so in a controllable manner as naruto did with the kyuubi chakra during his fight with neji. With gaara it&#39;d probably turn into some massacre as he killed everyone in attendance at the stadium. Thats just GOTTA be against the rules somehow http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-18-2004, 03:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I think Naruto is a lot stronger than Sasuke right now. Even without the Kyuubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No way. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, currently. Really. He has the Sharingan, way faster speed, and Chidori - which he can perform better than Naruto can, his Rasengan.

Naruto has the Kagebunshin, which Sasuke can get around, since he&#39;s got Sharingan and Rasengan.

Hyuga Koji
Sun, 01-18-2004, 04:16 AM
Either Way

If Gaara could transform more into his uncomplete form he&#39;d win we&#39;ve seen how strong it is

If Gaara couldn&#39;t transform more Sasuke could have easily beat his ass into the dirt or done another Chidori and finished the job.

It all depends on how fast Gaara could transform

Insomniac
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:11 AM
Sasuke actually beat Gaara in that fight, he was unable to transform after that hit.
if it kept going Gaara would have lost if Sasuke was attacking him non-stop..
but thats the same with Neji vs Naruto - if Neji hadnt of just stood there while Naruto was trying to gain chakra it would have been all over for Naruto.

Sasuke can go 3 chidori&#39;s with the help of the cursed seal (when gaara is half transformed he does a 3rd chidori against him)

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:25 AM
hm I think gaara would have completed his transformation even if Sasuke kept attacking him. Remember he wasn&#39;t fully transformed when he first fought Naruto, but then later he transformed during the fight.

Also whats this crap about Naruto being weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke may be a better ninja but Naruto is way stronger. Naruto beat gaara in his transformed state whereas Sasuke got his ass beat by gaara even when he wasn&#39;t fully transformed. I think people are just hating on Naruto for no reason. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Chi Chi
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 18 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I think gaara would have completed his transformation even if Sasuke kept attacking him. Remember he wasn&#39;t fully transformed when he first fought Naruto, but then later he transformed during the fight.

Also whats this crap about Naruto being weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke may be a better ninja but Naruto is way stronger. Naruto beat gaara in his transformed state whereas Sasuke got his ass beat by gaara even when he wasn&#39;t fully transformed. I think people are just hating on Naruto for no reason. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He used the Kyubi chakra.

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:38 AM
um your point is......
The kyuubi chakra is part of Naruto. Just like how the badger is part of Gaara and how the Sharingan is part of Sasuke.
People have to get over that and realize that life isn&#39;t fair. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:43 AM
the point is that Naruto isnt stronger then Sasuke, the kyuubi is

Sasuke by himself has more talent and is stronger then Naruto even without his sharigan eyes, Naruto without the kyuubi is nothing

kaigan
Sun, 01-18-2004, 05:50 AM
i don&#39;t think the anime is called SASGAY

sasgay sharingan can&#39;t see the real naruto when naruto uses kagebunshin because all of them ARE REAL AND CAN HURT YOU.

Vagabond
Sun, 01-18-2004, 06:01 AM
Well i&#39;m not gonna argue and maybe you are right, but as I recall Naruto was doing pretty good against gaara without the kyuubi&#39;s chakra.
Who knows....

Nautek
Sun, 01-18-2004, 07:55 AM
If I had to choose between Sasuke and Naruto in strenght point I would&#39;ve choose Naruto.

If it is Kyuubi that is stronger then Sasuke not Naruto, then you might can say that it is the Sharingan that is stronger then Naruto ? Hm let&#39;s just wait and see, I don&#39;t care that much though, just like Naruto&#39;s personality a bit more then Sasuke&#39;s.

Jman
Sun, 01-18-2004, 08:18 AM
Gaara would own Sasgay whether the match continued or not.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 01-18-2004, 08:43 AM
I think Gaara would have won the match. But I think he wasn&#39;t able to transform into the Shuukaku anymore, because he was wounded and if he tried to do it again, Sasuke would have used his Chidori again. Or maybe he had the powers? Who knows.

Demon Brother
Sun, 01-18-2004, 01:10 PM
well as most manga readers know, sasuke can only use his chidori twice.. but i dont think garaa were &quot;concentrated&quot; enough to try to get to shukuku (or whatever) form because of him bleeding, so i think it woulda been close but sasuke would&#39;ve won at the end... and yeah, i cant wait to see the Naruto/gamabunta vs fully evolved shakuku (or whatever)

Hotsuma
Mon, 01-19-2004, 02:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 19 2004, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

Gaara was paralized after being stopped mind transformation by Chidori, giving Sasuke enough time to throw another Chidori to finish the match. the sand would&#39;ve tried to protect Gaara but it was already proven useless against Chidori... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
sasuke got really scared when he saw shukakus eye, he couldnt move theres no chance he could do another chidori in that state. gaara would have won that match. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So? Naruto pissed his pants, when Gaara was talking shit to Naruto about how his life was nothing but killing. Great scene.

Gaara : I have beast inside of me.
Naruto : I have a BIGGER beast inside of me.
Gaara : Dumbass. I was BORN a monster.
Naruto : I..can&#39;t beat him.. *wets himself*

Anyways. No. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, without the kyuubi. He&#39;s got far more talent, and ability than Naruto can ever dream of. This is comparing a genius, to a regular Joe. If Sasuke put in half the effort that Naruto does, Naruto would practically cease to exist.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>sasgay sharingan can&#39;t see the real naruto when naruto uses kagebunshin because all of them ARE REAL AND CAN HURT YOU. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

No, fool. Sasuke CAN see the real Naruto, when he uses Kagebunshin with the Sharingan. That&#39;s an ability TO the Sharingan. You can see through tricks like that. They&#39;re called bunshins, for a reason. They&#39;re not real. All of them are one hit wonders.

Rasengan this..rasengan that. Such a lameass argument. It takes Naruto how long to do that? Furthermore, can he whip it out in the knick of time, against faster moving opponents? I doubt that.

And, Hakeem_21 : It took the 4th years to CREATE the Rasengan. Not learn it. Create and learning it, are two totally different things. Add to the fact, Naruto had Jiraiya helping him out by teaching him the properties of the technique.

Finally, I don&#39;t understand how anybody can compare Kyuubi - a third party power, to Sharingan, which actually takes _away_ power. Those two are also two different things. Not comparable. Sharingan is an ability Sasuke has, that&#39;s his. Kyuubi is like an extra battery of chakra. A creature that has a will of it&#39;s own. How is that Naruto&#39;s &quot;special&quot; power? People are such idiots for even beginning to compare the two things.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-19-2004, 02:47 AM
Naruto had to tap into the Kyuubi THREE times to TIE with Gaara.
If he hadnt of been using the Kyuubi he would have been destroyed, you cant really compare Naruto, Gaara and Sasuke.
Sasuke DOESNT have a demon, the others do.
As for pure talent without their use of demons Sasuke is the better nin

I believe that if Shukaku was released during the tournie the 3rd would have stepped in as Shukaku is &#39;evil&#39; and obviously the 3rd would try to keep the peace. Its just like if Naruto released the Kyuubi completely - do you think they&#39;d let the match go on?
Same thing goes for if Sasuke activates his cursed seal during the tournie, they&#39;d stop the fight.

the Sharigan is no where near the same as having a demon to rely on, the sharigan CONSUMES chakra while demons give practically endless chakra.

villin
Mon, 01-19-2004, 03:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 19 2004, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Anyways. No. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, without the kyuubi. He&#39;s got far more talent, and ability than Naruto can ever dream of. This is comparing a genius, to a regular Joe. If Sasuke put in half the effort that Naruto does, Naruto would practically cease to exist. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Where did you get that idea from? It is stated on numerous occasions that in terms of raw power Naruto far exceeds all the other genin. True Sasgay is a more talented and gifted nin but the reason that so many people dislike him is because of his lack of effort. Sasgay has a very poor attitude and on top of that he doesn&#39;t seem to think that actual hard work is worthy of him. Simply relying on his sharingan to gain new techniques and not actually having to earn them is a very cheap way of doing things. Take for example his copying of Lee&#39;s taijutsu techniques, he runs around doing the exact same moves as Lee and he does nothing but gloat about how great he is.

Consider the fact that when Naruto and Sasgay had their little scrap on the roof of the hospital that Naruto didn&#39;t use the Kyubi chakra or his summoning. In that fight Naruto was clearly the more powerful of the two and he was holding back two of his best moves where Sasgay went all out.

So as you can see Naruto is far more powerful than Sasgay however Sasgay is the more gifted ninja in terms of ability(even if he didn&#39;t have to earn anything).

rleland
Mon, 01-19-2004, 03:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rasengan this..rasengan that. Such a lameass argument. It takes Naruto how long to do that? Furthermore, can he whip it out in the knick of time, against faster moving opponents? I doubt that.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
about as fast as it took sasgay to do chidori
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

it&#39;s allright i can sort of understand your pain in liking a character which isn&#39;t the main character and is doomed to live in his shadow most of the time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

they should make a spinoff about sasuke to satisfy all the sasukelovers too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

villin
Mon, 01-19-2004, 03:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rleland @ Jan 19 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they should make a spinoff about sasuke to satisfy all the sasukelovers too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That would be about as popular as a shit eating contest. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

kaigan
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:21 AM
sasgay is a whiny little cunt. that&#39;s is why i hate him. i really want him to see naruto summons gamabunta and shit in on his own pants, crawl into a corner and cry like the whiny little bitch that he is.

and you are wrong about kage bunshin, sharingan can&#39;t see the real one, it&#39;s just that the chakra is divided equally among them.

YOU FOOL. GO BACK AND WATCH THE ANIME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

PSJ
Mon, 01-19-2004, 04:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Jan 19 2004, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

sasuke got really scared when he saw shukakus eye, he couldnt move theres no chance he could do another chidori in that state. gaara would have won that match. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So? Naruto pissed his pants, when Gaara was talking shit to Naruto about how his life was nothing but killing. Great scene.

Gaara : I have beast inside of me.
Naruto : I have a BIGGER beast inside of me.
Gaara : Dumbass. I was BORN a monster.
Naruto : I..can&#39;t beat him.. *wets himself*

Anyways. No. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, without the kyuubi. He&#39;s got far more talent, and ability than Naruto can ever dream of. This is comparing a genius, to a regular Joe. If Sasuke put in half the effort that Naruto does, Naruto would practically cease to exist.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>sasgay sharingan can&#39;t see the real naruto when naruto uses kagebunshin because all of them ARE REAL AND CAN HURT YOU. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

No, fool. Sasuke CAN see the real Naruto, when he uses Kagebunshin with the Sharingan. That&#39;s an ability TO the Sharingan. You can see through tricks like that. They&#39;re called bunshins, for a reason. They&#39;re not real. All of them are one hit wonders.

Rasengan this..rasengan that. Such a lameass argument. It takes Naruto how long to do that? Furthermore, can he whip it out in the knick of time, against faster moving opponents? I doubt that.

And, Hakeem_21 : It took the 4th years to CREATE the Rasengan. Not learn it. Create and learning it, are two totally different things. Add to the fact, Naruto had Jiraiya helping him out by teaching him the properties of the technique.

Finally, I don&#39;t understand how anybody can compare Kyuubi - a third party power, to Sharingan, which actually takes _away_ power. Those two are also two different things. Not comparable. Sharingan is an ability Sasuke has, that&#39;s his. Kyuubi is like an extra battery of chakra. A creature that has a will of it&#39;s own. How is that Naruto&#39;s &quot;special&quot; power? People are such idiots for even beginning to compare the two things. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
umm hotsuma first of all saying that sasuke is stronger if naruto woulndt have kyubi inside of him is just an excuse to try to make sasuke stronger than he really is. if sasuke didnt have sharingan and naruto didnt have kyubi they wouldnt be that far apart seeing as naruto evolvs much faster than sasuke does even when sasuke got the sharingan. naruto fought sasuke equally on the roof without kyubi. and naruto learned kage bunshin on 1 night, kage bunshin is a high level jounin jutsu to say that naruto got no talent is just stupid. and the thing with kage bunshin actually sharingan cant see which one is the real one. the weakness of kage bunshin is that the chakra is divided equally among all the clones.

and what the hell do you mean with the &quot;so&quot; shit you wrote first. that doesnt have anything to do with what i said..

oh and actually 4th didnt create rasengan FOOL. its Jiraiyas jutsu it took 4th 3 years to learn it from Jiraiya.

it takes naruto time to do the rasengan but if you use that as an agruement to say that chidori is more powerful is wrong, chidori also takes time to do and you cant reduce the time it takes to do the chidori, but you can with rasengan you just need to train until you master it.

thats all.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:19 AM
damn, so many thing to reply to,,,

A. Naruto shitted his pants cuz he knew Gaara wasn&#39;t lying, he was so sure that the demon he has is one of a kind, but then gaara breaks his reality by having a demon as well, and having him surfce once a while.

B. Yep, Sasuke suprior to naruto up to this point, just think about it like this, when they were at the wave country, Sasuke and Naruto did tree climbing, even though naruto stayed their all night, Sasuke easily surpassed him.

C. Sharingan sees bunshins, think back to the battle with the rain nins in the forest, Sasuke was able to tell they were all illusions, i&#39;m not sure if it works with kage bunshins as well, but i think so. the byakougan is the one that sees how the chackra is distrubted.

D. The 4th created the Rasengan in 3 years, and just because Naruto learned it in a few weeks doesn&#39;t make him anymore of a genious than the 4th. think about this, Pitagoras created tha A*A+B*B=C*C equasion of his in years and it took me one math lesson to learn it, does it make me anymore of a genious?

E. The kyubi doesn&#39;t really have a will of it&#39;s own, other than seeing him talking once with naruto, he didn&#39;t show any signs of self awarness.

F. it&#39;s possible to do multypie rasengans each day, we&#39;ve seen naruto doing 2 of them already in the &#39;retrive sasuke&#39; arc, and he didn&#39;t even start fighting, even Kakashi can do only 3 (or 4, not sure) chidories a day.

G. a Sasuke spin off? why? the manga (and the anime, even more) already look like they worship Sasuke, so unless the spin off is gonna take Sasuke away from the original story, i&#39;m against it...

PSJ
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:27 AM
BOO 4th was not the guy that created rasengan it was Jiraiya it took 4th 3 years to learn it not to create it.

Hotsuma
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:32 AM
Wow. Look at all of the Naruto fanboys swarm me. I don&#39;t even know where to start..

Jiraiya,you&#39;re about the biggest Pro Naruto, Anti Sasuke here, so let&#39;s start here.

Naruto doesn&#39;t have any talent. This has been established FOREVER in the manga. He&#39;s a hard working type. That&#39;s his character. He&#39;s not a genius. He&#39;s damn creative, but he&#39;s not exactly like Sasuke, when the word genius is used. You can&#39;t compare the two here. If you begin to say that he actually has talent, like Sasuke/Neji does, you&#39;re just lying to yourself, and is being a bitch to bias.

And, yes. The Fourth DID create the Rasengan, you tool. You want me to upload the scan so I can show you?

Sasuke&#39;s master of the Chidori is a few steps higher than Naruto&#39;s mastery of the Rasnengan. True, the Rasengan is way more powerful than Chidori as far as raw power is concerned, but you need to look at it this way. The technique is only as good as the user&#39;s mastery of it. And in this case, Sasuke is able to perform it WAY better than Naruto can, his Rasengan. Case is when he&#39;s fighting Naruto on the tower. After burning down the bunshins, in mid air, he sees Naruto forming a Rasengan, and IMMEDIATELY forms the Chidori. This in mid air, right after doing a fire jutsu. He almost did it, as a reaction.

Kaigan :

Yeah, I agree with you. Sasuke does whine too damn much. Instead of actually working hard at it, he just gets pissy, when people are stronger than him. Whereas, Naruto uses stronger opponents as a goal to become stronger himself. That&#39;s damn respectable.

Yes, Sharingan can see the real body. That&#39;s it&#39;s ability - to see through the various jutsus. It&#39;s cheap, but that&#39;s what the Sharingan can do. Bunshins appear as pillars of flames, with there being one real body.

Rleland :

You have no argument, whereas, everybody else has something that&#39;s actually worth refuting. Crawl up in a hole and die, or go back to sucking on Naruto&#39;s drawn cock, you faggot.

Villin :

If I were Naruto, and I was accused of relying on Kyuubi&#39;s chakra by Kabuto, I wouldn&#39;t exactly be flaunting that kind of power. Naruto wants to become equals with Sasuke, on his own terms. Not using another power. As for summoning Gama Bunta.. That&#39;s also unlikely. Naruto and Gama Bunta, in case you haven&#39;t noticed, fight like cats and dogs, with Gama usually complaining and being the lazy bastard he is. Even when he was summoned to save Naruto&#39;s life from the cliff, and fight against the Sand beast, he was reluctant. If he&#39;s that lazy, there&#39;s really no way he&#39;s going to deign any further, to kill some kid (Sasuke).

Nautek
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:32 AM
Please Hotsuma don&#39;t call me an idiot just because I compared Narutos Kyuubi with Sasukes Sharingan, that is just my opinion about it. Can&#39;t we just discuss like civilized peoples that we are.

As for the issue with the Sharingan can or can not see the real body when someone is using kage bunshin. I think Kaigan is right. But I know that it can see through Bunshins, but I do not think it can see through kage bunshin. Remember the fight with Neji in the chuunin exam, it was stated that even not the Byakugan could see the real one, so I don&#39;t think the Sharingan can either.

edit: Read chapter 100 if you do not beleive me in the Sharingan case.

Hotsuma
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:43 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~ky/Naruto-151-13.png

Nautek :

My bad. Sorry if I offended your feeling. However, what I say still stands. I think comparing Sharingan to Kyuubi are two totally different things.

Chapter 100 doesn&#39;t prove anything. It just looked like one clone seemed more real, because he was afraid of being attacked on the front line, so it stayed in the background.

Nautek
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:49 AM
It&#39;s okay http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif
It seems that we have diffrent translations or something. In chapter 100 page 5, they say that not even the byakugan can see through kage bunshin.

edit: I just prewatched the fight in the anime, Neji says it in ep 60.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-19-2004, 05:52 AM
Difference is Naruto can probably do 20 Rasengans to one of sasukes chidori&#39;s.
Who says Naruto has no skill? Just because he isn&#39;t a genius doesn&#39;t mean he has no skill.
In terms of being a better ninja sasuke is better. But in raw power even without the kyuubi Naruto is stronger. Hotsuma, it iss obvious you are a sasuke fangirl/boy so don&#39;t tell other people they&#39;re Naruto fanboys when you can&#39;t even admit you are a Sasuke fangirl/boy.

Hotsuma
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD &#064; Jan 19 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Difference is Naruto can probably do 20 Rasengans to one of sasukes chidori&#39;s.
Who says Naruto has no skill? Just because he isn&#39;t a genius doesn&#39;t mean he has no skill.
In terms of being a better ninja sasuke is better. But in raw power even without the kyuubi Naruto is stronger. Hotsuma, it iss obvious you are a sasuke fangirl/boy so don&#39;t tell other people they&#39;re Naruto fanboys when you can&#39;t even admit you are a Sasuke fangirl/boy.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Actually, I&#39;m a Rock Lee and Gai-sensei fan. But, that doesn&#39;t mean I&#39;m not going to stick up for characters who are CONSTANTLY being bashed immaturely by being called &quot;Sasgay&quot;. Now, I&#39;m going to admit, that Sasuke has several flaws, but everybody here is making it seem like Naruto is flawless, in that aspect. And, that couldn&#39;t be farther from the truth. Sasuke might be whiny now, but beyond that, he shows proof that he can be an all right guy. The same with Naruto. He&#39;s an all right guy, most of the time, but there are times when he just gets obnoxious.

Vagabond
Mon, 01-19-2004, 06:25 AM
I see naruto as an obnoxious brat. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
Even though i like his character he is annoying.
But about Sasuke i think he was able to master the chidori because for one it is probably easier to execute, and second he most likely copied kakashi with his sharingan. I don&#39;t know if thats true but it seems like the most logical explanation to how Sasuke learned it so fast. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hakeem_21
Mon, 01-19-2004, 07:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 18 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the point is that Naruto isnt stronger then Sasuke, the kyuubi is

Sasuke by himself has more talent and is stronger then Naruto even without his sharigan eyes, Naruto without the kyuubi is nothing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Even without Kyuubi Naruto would be better than Sasuke because he defeated with only Rasengan Kabuto who almost defeated Tsunade. Also with Sharingan Sasuske nothing ninja. Naruto learned Rasengan in a week and the 4 hogake learned it in tree years so Naruto is speciel even without the fox&#33; When Naruto defeated Gaara he only the foxs chakra when Gaara becama the monster. Its like Kakashi said about Rock Lee when he open th 5 gate that he is a genius ninja. Its the same with Naruto becuase he didnt defeat Kabuto with only strong will;)

Nautek
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:39 AM
But the Sharingan gives the ability to learn jutsus and see moves, the demon doesn&#39;t.

I agree with you in this issue Hakeem_21 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

PSJ
Mon, 01-19-2004, 01:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

sasuke got really scared when he saw shukakus eye, he couldnt move theres no chance he could do another chidori in that state. gaara would have won that match.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-20-2004, 02:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 20 2004, 07:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if sasuke didnt have sharingan and naruto didnt have kyubi they wouldnt be that far apart </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats wrong

the sharigan uses up chakra to start off with, its not like an endless barrel of chakra to take from.
if Sasuke and Naruto were without their abilities the anime/manga has made it QUITE clear that Sasuke is stronger.
Naruto knows NONE of the basics, he cant win without tapping in his chakra which has been enhanced due to the kyuubi just being there.

just for your information Naruto didnt beat Kabuto because he was stronger - no way. The ONLY reason he was able to tie (well he came out worse off btw) was because Kabuto was underestimating him, if they fought again do you think he&#39;d be even able to touch him?
pft comparing Naruto to Kabuto is pointless for one, shows how much of a Naruto fanboy some people are </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Naruto and Kabuto will fight agian surely then we will see who wins. Time dosent speke for Kabuto since Naruto is getting stronger all the time because Jiraya learning him jutsus.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 01-20-2004, 04:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [

I didnt see Jiraya do anything for him except giving him little advice.
Jiraya said to Naruto that he have learn with out help from anyone&#33;

If the fox is anything against compared to sharingan,why is that Itachi who is a great ninja with SHARINGAN after the fox chakra?? Because he need it to defeat the legeandry ninjas. Sharingan is great power like the say alltime inte manga and anime but its nothing compared to the fox chakra. Jiraya said that Naruto is the only one with the chakra to become the Hogake.

Jman
Tue, 01-20-2004, 04:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 19 2004, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rleland &#064; Jan 19 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they should make a spinoff about sasuke to satisfy all the sasukelovers too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That would be about as popular as a shit eating contest. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif Truer words were never spoken.

rleland
Tue, 01-20-2004, 08:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 19 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rleland :

You have no argument </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i&#39;m not sure why you say that as though it&#39;s a bad thing
i guess i just don&#39;t get off on arguing like you do

Insomniac
Tue, 01-20-2004, 08:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>if sasuke didnt have sharingan and naruto didnt have kyubi they wouldnt be that far apart </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats wrong

the sharigan uses up chakra to start off with, its not like an endless barrel of chakra to take from.
if Sasuke and Naruto were without their abilities the anime/manga has made it QUITE clear that Sasuke is stronger.
Naruto knows NONE of the basics, he cant win without tapping in his chakra which has been enhanced due to the kyuubi just being there.

just for your information Naruto didnt beat Kabuto because he was stronger - no way. The ONLY reason he was able to tie (well he came out worse off btw) was because Kabuto was underestimating him, if they fought again do you think he&#39;d be even able to touch him?
pft comparing Naruto to Kabuto is pointless for one, shows how much of a Naruto fanboy some people are

Nautek
Tue, 01-20-2004, 11:51 AM
Underestimating an enemy is a really big mistake and not an excuse of loosing/tie. Naruto did great back there.
But I agree with if they were to fight again the result might have been very diffrent.

If not Yondaime had sealed Kyuubi in Naruto we would probably have watched a totally diffrent Naruto. Sasuke would most likley also been diffrent but not as much as Naruto. What if Kyuubi wasn&#39;t sealed and the people had to flee and if the 4th really was Narutos father, would he train Naruto (assumed that hey would have escaped Kyuubi)? What if Itachi didn&#39;t wipeout the Uchiha Clan ? My point is that I don&#39;t have a clue which one of them would be the strongest and I think no one have. But who cares http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif It is good as it is now, both of them want&#39;s to be the strongest and fights for it.

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-20-2004, 12:13 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 20 2004, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [

If the fox is anything against compared to sharingan,why is that Itachi who is a great ninja with SHARINGAN after the fox chakra?? Because he need it to defeat the legeandry ninjas. Sharingan is great power like the say alltime inte manga and anime but its nothing compared to the fox chakra. Jiraya said that Naruto is the only one with the chakra to become the Hogake. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Dude, where are you getting that crap? Itachi doesn&#39;t want the Kyuubi chakra. Akatsuki does.

And, Jiraiya/Tsunade don&#39;t acknowledge Naruto becoming Hokage because of his Kyuubi power. They believe he has what it takes, because he has the heart to become one.

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 21 2004, 11:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if Naruto continues on like he is he will never become hokage, hes never going to be mature enough or smart enough to make the right decisions.

He got the crap beaten out of Hinata just because he was cheering her on, Sasuke also got the cursed seal because of Narutos decision to stay and fight Oro.
Naruto makes BAD decisions.
He doesnt have what it takes to be chuunin let alone hokage - strength isnt everything.

in terms of skill Orochimaru was obviously above Yodaime at the time thats why he was expecting to be chosen, its because the 3rd sensed evil intentions that he didnt get it - skill isnt everything.

personally Naruto is awesome as a character UNTIL he fights - hes way better just as comedic relief then &#39;insane fighter&#39;.
whenever he makes some nobile speach it just doesnt sound right coming from him.

Naruto as hokage will decide to fight everyone that comes along, he&#39;ll never THINK first, even if theres other ways then to fight, he&#39;ll fight anyway. Quick way to die and put the whole village in danger. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly my thoughts, Insomniac. Naruto, at his state now, has no right to be having an ambition as grandiose as becoming Hokage.

And, I agree. Naruto is cool, but only when he doesn&#39;t fight. Then he just gets annoying. And, that&#39;s just his personality. I won&#39;t even begin talking about how lame his fights become.

Keep in mind, Naruto fans, that I&#39;m not bashing Naruto for the sake of just bashing, although I&#39;m sure that&#39;s how many of you are going to interpret that as, but because his character, while admirable, isn&#39;t Hokage material. That could change, but then he wouldn&#39;t be Naruto anymore. There&#39;s a dillema here. Naruto becomes Hokage, but in the process, loses his brashness and carelessness, which DEFINES Naruto. But, if he doesn&#39;t become one, he remains Naruto.

Naruto or Hokage?

Here&#39;s the only reason I see Naruto wanting to become Hokage..

&quot;I want everybody to see how strong I am&#33;&quot;

And the sad thing is, you know he&#39;s not joking around. That&#39;s all he wants it for. Whenever he&#39;s losing a fight, or even almost getting killed, his only motivation is &quot;I can&#39;t die here&#33; People don&#39;t acknowledge me yet&#33;&quot; Is that selfishness really somebody Konoha needs?

Now, to defend Naruto - I will say, he has a lot of spunk. and is generally good-hearted. Which is good.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 01-21-2004, 03:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 20 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 20 2004, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [

If the fox is anything against compared to sharingan,why is that Itachi who is a great ninja with SHARINGAN after the fox chakra?? Because he need it to defeat the legeandry ninjas. Sharingan is great power like the say alltime inte manga and anime but its nothing compared to the fox chakra. Jiraya said that Naruto is the only one with the chakra to become the Hogake. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Dude, where are you getting that crap? Itachi doesn&#39;t want the Kyuubi chakra. Akatsuki does.

And, Jiraiya/Tsunade don&#39;t acknowledge Naruto becoming Hokage because of his Kyuubi power. They believe he has what it takes, because he has the heart to become one. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Itachi and akatsuk is the same thing because Itachi is after the fox chakra for them. Jiraya says when they find Tsunada that Naruto with his chakra is the only one that can become the next Hogake. Will is good thing if you want to a good ninja but nothing if you want to be Hogake. Naruto would never become the next Hogake without the fox&#39;s chakra,he would a good ninja but nothing more.

You should realy read the manga from chapter 160 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Vagabond
Wed, 01-21-2004, 04:22 AM
Um we don&#39;t know if Orochimaru was as strong as the 4th, we haven&#39;t heard anything about the 4th power. I think the reason Orochimaru was expecting to become hokage was because the 3rd was his sensei.
Also Naruto isn&#39;t hogake material right now because he is 12 or 13. But yeah I get the feeling Naruto just wants to be stronger and have people aknowledge him and not really become hokage.
Hotsuma you need to shut up you are obviously biased against Naruto. You have little good to say about him but you find endless flaws in him. After reading these posts I believe now you are not a sasuke fangirl/boy nor a lee fangirl/boy, you are just a Naruto hater. If you don&#39;t like him then don&#39;t watch the anime because the whole story revolves around him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-21-2004, 05:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 21 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Um we don&#39;t know if Orochimaru was as strong as the 4th, we haven&#39;t heard anything about the 4th power. I think the reason Orochimaru was expecting to become hokage was because the 3rd was his sensei.
Also Naruto isn&#39;t hogake material right now because he is 12 or 13. But yeah I get the feeling Naruto just wants to be stronger and have people aknowledge him and not really become hokage.
Hotsuma you need to shut up you are obviously biased against Naruto. You have little good to say about him but you find endless flaws in him. After reading these posts I believe now you are not a sasuke fangirl/boy nor a lee fangirl/boy, you are just a Naruto hater. If you don&#39;t like him then don&#39;t watch the anime because the whole story revolves around him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Believe me, when I say that I hold no bias against Naruto. If however, I do hate for anything, it&#39;s because he&#39;s such a regular main character. He&#39;s loud-mouthed, cocky, and brash kid. He&#39;s very one-dimensional, in my opinion. Nothing about him is original, which we haven&#39;t seen in the past several shounen anime.

I hold nothing agianst him. It might seem like I am, but that&#39;s because he has so many - and, he&#39;s the main character, so the focus of most arguments will revolve around Naruto. You want me to point out his good points?

And, I watch the anime/read the manga for Rock Lee, and to see how creative characters win battles. (Shikamaru?) I don&#39;t give a damn if Naruto dies, or becomes Hokage. The series, IMO, is much more interesting, when looking into other characters.

ROCK LEE FOREVER&#33;

khaodessy
Wed, 01-21-2004, 05:58 AM
i do agree with the fact that alot of people forget that he is still a kid and you want him to act like he&#39;s an adult. when naruto gets older he will be different from how he is now. his personality might not change much but he will end the end change. i bet if alot of you asked your parents how you acted as a kid you would see the difference of you then and you now.

Vagabond
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:07 AM
hm you think his fights are not creative? At points they can be boring but when he fights and uses his abilities I think he is very creative. In the Neji fight he created Kage Bunshins and had one attack less knowing that Neji would figure that was the real one. It didn&#39;t work but it was a pretty good plan. Also in the gaara fight he had 3(or 2 can&#39;t remember) Kage Bunishins attack at once to distract gaara then jumped over him to do 1000 years of pain. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif Even better, he put an explosion note on it cause he knew one kunai wouldn&#39;t hurt gaara. Don&#39;t say Naruto&#39;s fight aren&#39;t creative, he can be smart when he wants to be.

khaodessy
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:22 AM
thats why i hope the naruto vs kimo fight surpasses that one. to me that fight is classic. naruto threw everything he learned and then some at gaara.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:29 AM
it&#39;s not like they aren&#39;t creative, it just that they don&#39;t look as cool as the Haku&#092;Zabuza fights...

all we see now is a &quot;one move&quot; actions, some variation of the Kage Bunshin and then an attack... i&#39;d really like to see some more well planned startegy (like when Shikamaru fights, he has a goal and sets a path there), think about the fight with Zabuza and the two shurikans...

besides, somehow, whenever naruto does anything, it just looks like a fluke, which makes it seem uncool... it&#39;s not only the fart thing, the final strike against Gaara looked so anti-climatic... it was like re-watching Dragon ball...

khaodessy
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:36 AM
that last hit on gaara naruto just had the faster swing. also naruto isnt the only one move pony in the leaf genins. my only downside if the fact that neji didnt get a new move where everyone else has.

Vagabond
Wed, 01-21-2004, 06:44 AM
I dunno if he knew this before but he can now channel chakra through objects.

Well about Naruto, hopefully his fights will involve more strategy since Shikamaru is his squad leader. The thing about the Zabuza fight was that Naruto and Sasuke were fighting as a team. We haven&#39;t really seen that from Naruto up till these last few manga chapters. I think whenever they show fights involving more than two people it is a lot cooler.

Hotsuma
Wed, 01-21-2004, 10:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Jan 21 2004, 03:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 20 2004, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 &#064; Jan 20 2004, 04:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 19 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [

And, Jiraiya/Tsunade don&#39;t acknowledge Naruto becoming Hokage because of his Kyuubi power. They believe he has what it takes, because he has the heart to become one. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Itachi and akatsuk is the same thing because Itachi is after the fox chakra for them. Jiraya says when they find Tsunada that Naruto with his chakra is the only one that can become the next Hogake. Will is good thing if you want to a good ninja but nothing if you want to be Hogake. Naruto would never become the next Hogake without the fox&#39;s chakra,he would a good ninja but nothing more.

You should realy read the manga from chapter 160 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s complete bullshit.

Itachi said the upper echeleons of Akatsuki want the Kyuubi chakra. He himself isn&#39;t the Akatsuki.

Orochimaru wasn&#39;t chosen as Hokage, despite his incredible strength, because he didn&#39;t have the right heart, of wanting to protect other people. That&#39;s why they chose the 4th instead. The 3rd has established this as the most important factor in being Hokage. Jiraiya and Tsunade also acknowledge this. You&#39;re a completely dumbass, if you think the Kyuubi chakra is what will make Naruto the next Hokage. You also doubt his potential as an individual, and think he relies on somebody else (Kyuubi) to be strong - which is obviously not true. Tsunade and Jiraiya never ever say anything about the Kyuubi chakra. They accept Naruto&#39;s willpower, and nothing more. Go back and read the manga, you idiot.

Insomniac
Wed, 01-21-2004, 11:28 AM
if Naruto continues on like he is he will never become hokage, hes never going to be mature enough or smart enough to make the right decisions.

He got the crap beaten out of Hinata just because he was cheering her on, Sasuke also got the cursed seal because of Narutos decision to stay and fight Oro.
Naruto makes BAD decisions.
He doesnt have what it takes to be chuunin let alone hokage - strength isnt everything.

in terms of skill Orochimaru was obviously above Yodaime at the time thats why he was expecting to be chosen, its because the 3rd sensed evil intentions that he didnt get it - skill isnt everything.

personally Naruto is awesome as a character UNTIL he fights - hes way better just as comedic relief then &#39;insane fighter&#39;.
whenever he makes some nobile speach it just doesnt sound right coming from him.

Naruto as hokage will decide to fight everyone that comes along, he&#39;ll never THINK first, even if theres other ways then to fight, he&#39;ll fight anyway. Quick way to die and put the whole village in danger.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-21-2004, 11:43 AM
you&#39;re ignoring the fact that naruto is only 13,,, he&#39;s still mentally a child.

think back to the days you were 13, were you as responisble as you are now? did you think things through like you do today?

the chunin exam isn&#39;t supposed to be for kids, the reccomended age is somewhere at 14-15, where kids start to mentally progress, it&#39;s that naruto is chilidish, it&#39;s Shino, Sasuke and co. who are just mature...

i guess that when the timejump comes, we&#39;ll see a smarter Naruto, not less motivated, but just more mature...

kinda pointless post, but don&#39;t judge out naruto yet...

BTW: we have enough naruto-like charecters as comic relieaf at other animes, it&#39;s nice to see a guy like him getting to be the main hero once in a while...

Insomniac
Wed, 01-21-2004, 12:37 PM
personally i doubt the series will timejump years, more like months.

if we didnt see Narutos change we wouldnt believe it when he came back older, its not a good method to keep the series interesting - if everyone just comes back older and more mature everything loses its light heartedness which Kishomoto intended in Naruto.

Naruto isnt your normal &#39;just beat people up using ninja skills&#39; story. Kishomoto made Naruto this unique for a reason - hes not going to just turn around and make him completely different.
if anything it will jump up to 6 months at MOST.
Not several years, that would be just stupid, think about it.
Everything you love about Naruto would have changed because you wernt there to witness it, a time jump is a horrible thing to make people grow up.

if you&#39;re a fan of the other anime i know of that time jumped (DB-&gt;DBZ) you&#39;ll notice that Goku NEVER changed. He stayed the same way the whole time, through every single episode even when he was older.

Naruto will never completely change into the mature person required to be a hokage, if anyone he&#39;ll be more like Jiyaira which i can respect. Do you honestly think he&#39;ll become hokage? its more likely he&#39;ll become a legendary nin then a kage.

Kages are concerned with all the paperwork and such, they dont do missions...EVER.
Naruto wouldnt be able to stand that at all.