PDA

View Full Version : Every kid has an adult version?

villin
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:11 AM
'Sakura=Tsunade' http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

That is a rather poor joke. The only thing they have in common is a vagina.

Badmamajama
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:50 AM
Gaara=Oro
Sasuke=Kakashi
Naruto=Jiniarya
Sakura=Tsunade
Rock Lee=Gai

abomb
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:56 AM
except tsunade wasnt useless like sakura is

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:00 AM
Well i think people think that because they see the pictures with Sakura on a slug.

Strigeln
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama @ Jan 8 2004, 03:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaara=Oro
Sasuke=Kakashi
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well this has been notice many times...

But how do you compare Gaara and Oro... it&#39;s more like Sasuke and Oro in my opinion, Kakashi and Sasuke only have the Sharingan incommon.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:52 AM
actually, allow me to flat out my theory about Sakura.

Naruto and Sasuke are already heading in the same way as Jiriya and Orochimaru, but Sakura seems to be going to Genjutsu and not medical jutsus..

one of the major points of naruto is about changing and overcoming the destiney, Naruto grew to be a decent ninja, Lee will probably return to be a ninja someday and become even better, Neji will overcome the destiney of hatered and so on..

the fact that Sakura isn&#39;t walking down the path of Tsunda, is a foreshadowing of the fact that sasuke and Naruto won&#39;t follow the san-nins steps also, which means that they&#39;ll stay &#39;friends&#39; and won&#39;t end up hating each other forever...

besides, what other part does Sakura have? she ain&#39;t cute, she ain&#39;t funny.,, but she&#39;s still a main charecter..

edit: damn, i forgot the topic of this thread...

Sasuke has the possibility to be either Kakashi or Itachi...
he can change his ways and turn to be someone like Kakashi who knows that revenge brings nothing, or he can become another version of Itachi, becuase &#39;haterd turns us into what we hate&#39;...

Gaara doesn&#39;t have a adult version so far, mainly becuase if he had, than the world would be doomed... maybe Shisio fits the role a bit...

the rest are either obvious or non exictent

Badmamajama
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:06 AM
Ever notice how Gaara and Oro both like their lips the exact same way? Just because Sasuke seems to be heading down the wrong path doesn&#39;t mean he will. I think Sasuke is good at heart while both Oro and Gaara are really bad at the core.

ricefarmer
Thu, 01-08-2004, 05:41 AM
how da hell did u get oro and gaara??? idiot man.. its obviously sasuke and oro everyone knoes that accept your ass

Queen_Tsunade
Thu, 01-08-2004, 06:04 AM
Yeah, it&#39;s like the &quot;Three Great Ninjas&quot; are reborn in Naruto World. Do you think they are destined to live the same fates? I wish they could stay friends forever.

And will Sakura get a snail (or slug or whatever) and kick ass like she should? Maybe she&#39;ll be meds?

IMO:
Sasuke- Oro
Naruto- Pervert Hermit
Sakura- Me

Strigeln
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:28 AM
I admit that Sakura would fit as a new Tsunade but right now she is way to weak..

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama @ Jan 8 2004, 04:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ever notice how Gaara and Oro both like their lips the exact same way? Just because Sasuke seems to be heading down the wrong path doesn&#39;t mean he will. I think Sasuke is good at heart while both Oro and Gaara are really bad at the core. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Haha... you wont believe how surprised you are until you see what is coming up.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:47 AM
How do we know what&#39;s coming next? Chapter 200 isn&#39;t even out yet.

Uberbaka
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 8 2004, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaaras older version is Kazekage if anyone, and hes dead
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Uh yeah.. That&#39;s his -FATHER-. lol...

That&#39;s like saying

Shino=Shino&#39;s father
Shikamaru=Shikamaru&#39;s father
Choji=Choji&#39;s father

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Badmamajama
Sorry but the only way I will ever believe that Sasuke is supposed to he Orochimaru is if he kills one of the leaf genins. Naruto is more of an epic about how some kids become the next generation of great and powerful ninjas. Why do you think everyone has an adult version similar to them? What Kisimoto(sp?) is trying to do is show us the story of how Naruto eventually becomes a ninja on the level of Jiriaya. Everything in this show ties into each other and Gaara ties in perfectly with Orochimaru. They were both kids praised for their abilities but were eventually shunned. Anyone here can call me stupid if you want but once Sasuke turns good again and Gaara comes in as the big bad I&#39;ll rub it in your face. In fact I wouldn&#39;t be surprised if their is eventually a new series of Naruto after this one where they are all adults and Gaara is the main bad guy.

It actually does seem like that Shikamaru&#39;s dead is Shikamaru&#39;s older version and the same with Choji.

NarutoOtaku
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How do we know what&#39;s coming next? Chapter 200 isn&#39;t even out yet. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No no no... its for the ones who didnt read the manga.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Oh sorry. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Well i don&#39;t think Orochimaru is the older &quot;version&quot; of Gaara. I think Gaara is a very unique character than can&#39;t really be compared to anyone except for Naruto. All Orochimaru wants to do is become stronger so he can destroy Konoha. Gaara doesn&#39;t want to seek power he just wants to kill everything. I mean you can compare them in the aspect that they both are bad guys but that&#39;s about it. Orochimaru seems to be more like Sasuke from my prespective. Basically because they both seek more power and they both want their revenge. Oro wants revenge for not becoming hokage and Sasuke wants revenge on his brother for killing their clan.

I dunno.

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh sorry. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Well i don&#39;t think Orochimaru is the older &quot;version&quot; of Gaara. I think Gaara is a very unique character than can&#39;t really be compared to anyone except for Naruto. All Orochimaru wants to do is become stronger so he can destroy Konoha. Gaara doesn&#39;t want to seek power he just wants to kill everything. I mean you can compare them in the aspect that they both are bad guys but that&#39;s about it. Orochimaru seems to be more like Sasuke from my prespective. Basically because they both seek more power and they both want their revenge. Oro wants revenge for not becoming hokage and Sasuke wants revenge on his brother for killing their clan.

I dunno. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s okay man. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Anyways, I really dont think that every kid has an adult version. I only see that these kids follow the footsteps of their trainers. That doesnt necessarily make them an adult version of their masters. But it is similar.

Badmamajama
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:07 AM
I thinks its just lots of forbodding. I believe this series is just meant to show us what Naruto and co. did as kids. These are their first adventures and they will have even greater ones as adults.

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama @ Jan 8 2004, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thinks its just lots of forbodding. I believe this series is just meant to show us what Naruto and co. did as kids. These are their first adventures and they will have even greater ones as adults. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If the anime ever reaches to when Naruto will become an adult.

Takenoko
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Hmm...I&#39;ll have to go back and re-read the manga part about Tsunade. But from what I read and limitedly understood is something like this...

Tsunade used to go out with the 4th

Jiniarya and Tsunade stopped talking

Nine-tails kills 4th and Tsunade&#39;s brother?

Or something like that...

In the Manga Tsunade mentions a couple of times that Naruto reminds her of &quot;him&quot;. Then there are flash-backs that show someone that looks like Naruto, saying how they were going to become Hokage no matter what.

But all of that was really confusing. Once the anime catches up, it&#39;ll probably be explained better.

I don&#39;t think you should try to make character associations between the kids and adults. There are rivalries yes, but that doesn&#39;t mean the rival of my rival is my friend.

Vagabond
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:42 AM
I think when she said Naruto reminded her of &quot;him&quot; she meant her brother. And I don&#39;t think the guy she fell in love with was the 4th.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:07 AM
in character comparison its true

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shino=Shino&#39;s father
Choji=Choji&#39;s father</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they&#39;re the closest characters to them, they even look similiar. Most peoples fathers dont look nearly the same as them in real life but in Naruto they do
btw its Chouji

Kazekage was the closest to Gaaras personality out of any in the series by his deeds

the only ones who dont have an older version that isnt their father is the fatherless kids, otherwise their direct comparison lays in their father.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Sasuke is as evil as oro.Youve only watched the anime haven&#39;t you?

woofcat
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:20 PM
&lt;sarcasm&gt;you all must be so observent&lt;/sarcasm&gt;

Naruto
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:32 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama @ Jan 8 2004, 08:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaara=Oro
Sasuke=Kakashi
Naruto=Jiniarya
Sakura=Tsunade
Rock Lee=Gai </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
RIGHT http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

NarutoOtaku
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:50 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 8 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> in character comparison its true

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shino=Shino&#39;s father
Choji=Choji&#39;s father</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they&#39;re the closest characters to them, they even look similiar. Most peoples fathers dont look nearly the same as them in real life but in Naruto they do
btw its Chouji

Kazekage was the closest to Gaaras personality out of any in the series by his deeds

the only ones who dont have an older version that isnt their father is the fatherless kids, otherwise their direct comparison lays in their father. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well of course they are the closest. If they are related then there might be no other comparison that is closer then them. And......... you just pointed that out too. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Oh and [/B]woofcat[B], everyone would appreciate your remarks without the sarcasm. And even with the sarcasm, most of us are observant.

r3n
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:54 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Queen_Tsunade @ Jan 8 2004, 10:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, it&#39;s like the &quot;Three Great Ninjas&quot; are reborn in Naruto World. Do you think they are destined to live the same fates? I wish they could stay friends forever.

And will Sakura get a snail (or slug or whatever) and kick ass like she should? Maybe she&#39;ll be meds?

IMO:
Sasuke- Oro
Naruto- Pervert Hermit
Sakura- Me </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i think that naruto was the reincarnation of the 4th hokage

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

4th hokage died round about when naruto was born, they both have blonde hair, and look similar, and IT MAKES SENSE IN MY HEAD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

PSJ
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:04 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama &#064; Jan 8 2004, 02:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaara=Oro
Sasuke=Kakashi
Naruto=Jiniarya
Sakura=Tsunade
Rock Lee=Gai </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
either you have only watched the anime or you are just stupid.....

gaara is nothing like oro and sasuke is nothing like kakashi. kakashi has honor where does sasuke keep his? and there are alot more kids then that...... you should rename this thread to &quot;my stupid opinions&quot;

EDIT: its true that naruto looks like the 4th hokage but he behavs(bad spelling?) like Jiraiya. i think Jiraiya is 4th hokages father and 4th is narutos father.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Gaaras older version is Kazekage if anyone, and hes dead

Orochimarus younger version has to be Sasuke. thats the closest you can get to him as they were both hailed as genius&#39;s but Orochimaru was far more evil. We&#39;re talking kicking cats and flipping off a box of puppies evil.

kaigan
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:21 AM
where did you get that tsunade used to go out with the 4th? she&#39;s like wayyyyy older than him cause jaraiya is the 4th&#39;s teacher.

NarutoOtaku
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 9 2004, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> where did you get that tsunade used to go out with the 4th? she&#39;s like wayyyyy older than him cause jaraiya is the 4th&#39;s teacher. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
HAHAHA... yeah i know man&#33; Funny... funny...

Insomniac
Fri, 01-09-2004, 04:17 AM
i pointed out that in this manga/anime the closest comparision to them is their father - this ISNT true to life because alot of people are completely different to their fathers, in Naruto everyone is like their fathers.

gaara
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:28 AM
the only reason gaara and oro lick their lips is cuz they thirsty for some crazy action and blood =)

Pyr0
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:44 AM
I think all of you are totally wrong. This is how the list goes:

Orochimaru - Gai
Sasuke - Rock Lee
Naruto - Kakashi
Sakura - Shikamaru
Gaara - Jiraya

From Konoha's Ghetto
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:05 AM
I didn&#39;t read all the replies but I think that Naruto&#39;s group is a little version of the Legendary Sennins..

3rd Hokage was their teacher and he did the little bell thing, like Kakashi and Jiraiya ended up getting tied to a log.. like Naruto..

And how the older ones teach the younger ones... I mean, yeah, Kakashi is there, but Orochimaru is basically getting Sasuke and Jiraiya is a mentor for Naruto... so maybe Tsunade will be Sakura mentor person? I mean, she&#39;s a Hokage now, but she could fit it in or something http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif