PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts

jing
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:25 AM
I've resently been playing Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly on PS2, and its scaring the shiat outta me playing in the darkness late at night. Ever since my last playing, I am a bit paranoid http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif small noises make me turn to the direction. Do you think there are ghosts in our world? If you do, what were your experiences, if you don't, and why not?

Legendary Nin
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:29 AM
I've had some messed up experinces.When I was young,i had a friend sleep over.We were both awaken by quiet talking in the corner of my room.We went there,and all we heard was talking,but nothing was there.We couldn't make it out,but it scared us enough to go drink 6 pepsi's each so we wouldn't fall asleep.I hae also experinced other situations as well,but I'll leave them for later.

Immortal Boner
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:40 AM
My friend claims that she actually saw a ghost coming at her. Said it was pale white and a bit transparent.

As for myself, I think ghosts are fake. Either somebody lied or it was hallucinations.

KakashiSensei
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:52 AM
I soo believe in them.

those are some crazy experiences.
Mine isn't really ghost related but i think it is something spiritual. I woke up one morning around 5 am, went to the bathroom and then to bed closed my eyes and opened them again and i saw this black thing about the size of a cat, it looked like a shadow with yellowish orange eyes that had a glow but didn't really glow. I was sooo scared i closed my eyes and it jumped on my bed and up to my shoulder. I was litterly paralized with fear, I couldnt move, I dont know if it paralized me or the fear of what ever it was ( from what i saw, my eyes were shut soo tight I only saw a glimpse of it) it reminded me of a cat/reptile, but i really dont know how to discribe it more then a shadow with eyes. It also didn't make any sound at all. I was 18 or 19 at the time and that has never before or again happened to me. I have honestly never been so scared in my life. but the crazy thing is I saw some thing about ghosts and apparations on A&E about 5 months ago and apparently this kind of thing has happened to other people. They discribe it the same way but its different shapes. Wierd huh??

Baka-chan
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:55 AM
yep, i believe in them. i used to see them all the time when i was younger in this creepy house we used to live in. the house i live in now, i've haven't seen any but i can feel/sense them.

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 01-06-2004, 07:12 AM
I try to keep an open mind on the subject...it usually depends whether I've just watched a documentary about ghosts http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

In short....I have no clue!

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 01-06-2004, 07:39 AM
i have two experiences one is when i was little my sister and I and some friends were playing a game in the basement. All of a sudden this transparent blue shining lady that was wearing a dress came out and said all of our names. I was scared shit-less all i could do was sit there and stare at it. My sister literally picked me up and shoved me through a small basement window.
Another time is at the apartment im living at now. My friend and I were playing Metal Gear Solid for psx in my sister's room. My sister wasn't home, but she said that we could play it in her room. We were sitting there playing for like 2 hours I think we got up to Raven because it was the first time we had played when from out of nowhere I heard a voice come from the closet that said my friends name. We both ran out of the room as fast as we could then as soon as we went back in the room we looked in the closet and there was nothing.

jing
Tue, 01-06-2004, 08:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SaSuKeRuLeS @ Jan 6 2004, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have two experiences one is when i was little my sister and I and some friends were playing a game in the basement. All of a sudden this transparent blue shining lady that was wearing a dress came out and said all of our names. I was scared shit-less all i could do was sit there and stare at it. My sister literally picked me up and shoved me through a small basement window.
Another time is at the apartment im living at now. My friend and I were playing Metal Gear Solid for psx in my sister&#39;s room. My sister wasn&#39;t home, but she said that we could play it in her room. We were sitting there playing for like 2 hours I think we got up to Raven because it was the first time we had played when from out of nowhere I heard a voice come from the closet that said my friends name. We both ran out of the room as fast as we could then as soon as we went back in the room we looked in the closet and there was nothing. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
uno what? in the game i was playing, the scary game. the main girl slid open a door, and she stared through it, and a ghost about 2 cm away from the the other side of the door stared back. n i was scared shitless. now when i have to open a sliding door, i stay far away from the door and reach with my hand... n i learned to never stare into the closet/room. lol
i&#39;ve never had any ghostly experiences, well i don&#39;t think so...but urs and the game&#39;s are somewhat alike..... closet ghosts.

SaSuKeRuLeS
Tue, 01-06-2004, 08:40 AM
i really was soo scared i couldnt move too

*kibakun*
Tue, 01-06-2004, 08:42 AM
yes i was tooo my freind. I am the proof of young SaSuKeRuLeS story. i was that freind that got that sh*t scared out of him.

littlecooldude
Tue, 01-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Of course I believe in Ghosts. It&#39;s those little guys that kick ass in StarCraft. Not to mention, the new Nova chick. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

But do I seriously believe, naw. I think it&#39;s our own brain and tension that &quot;makes&quot; them real. But then again, how do you really define a ghost. If someone haunts you in your mind, wouldn&#39;t that still be a ghost. So in conclusion, physical ghosts, no, &quot;mind&quot; ghosts, yes. (sorry, I couldn&#39;t of a better name)

Assassin
Tue, 01-06-2004, 10:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Jan 6 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> (sorry, I couldn&#39;t of a better name) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well u could say &quot;meta-physical ghosts&quot;......dunno if it even makes sense, but it sounds alot cooler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Xollence
Tue, 01-06-2004, 10:44 AM
I believe there are ghosts, but not the ones people see or say they experience.

Raven
Tue, 01-06-2004, 11:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude &#064; Jan 6 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Of course I believe in Ghosts. It&#39;s those little guys that kick ass in StarCraft. Not to mention, the new Nova chick. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LMAO http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Just remember, every time you see something you think is a ghost, it&#39;s only a glitch in the matrix, a renegade piece of software.

Power PMV
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 6 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude &#064; Jan 6 2004, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Of course I believe in Ghosts. It&#39;s those little guys that kick ass in StarCraft. Not to mention, the new Nova chick.* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LMAO http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Just remember, every time you see something you think is a ghost, it&#39;s only a glitch in the matrix, a renegade piece of software. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
or a very ugly person.

NarutoOtaku
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:17 PM
I have had no confrontations with ghosts or anything like it, but my mother says there are spirits and that she knows a friend who is sometimes &quot;possessed&quot; with its power. The unusual thing is that this spirit is very accurate at identifying things and can predict the future. So if you&#39;re fat and this spirit was asked what you looked like. She would say you are fat. Except that i have nothing to deal with it because i really dont like being around her.

Shikai
Wed, 01-07-2004, 08:57 AM
My policy is that I need to see it with my owne eyes, before I can believe it.. for now i think u people ate something wrong..

JessiA
Wed, 01-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Well, I believe in ghosts. Not neccesarily the ones that some legends are made out of.. because mountains can be made out of mole hills... but I have heard enough stories to not doubt.

I was never sure if I believed in angels though, until I did this weird research paper on whether UFOs were really angels coming down to earth. I talked with this woman who&#39;s worked with the Nav and things like that who apparently worked with an angel named Ariel. In that interview, I asked to talk to Ariel, and.. well, the woman was like a totally different person. So now I at least believe in angels.

There&#39;s a town down here in Florida, Cassadaga, that&#39;s a spiritualist town where psychics and ghost hunters and people like that flock to.

joker-kun
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Ghost or spirits are real.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 01-21-2004, 08:14 AM
yes ghost are fuking real, i spent the night at my cousins house and everytime we tried to go to sleep u would hear foot steps in the dam attic walkin across with fukin boots on and its fukin lud as hell. then i was like fuk this shit dude ur brother better not be up there fukin with us, so i went up the attic and still the foot steps were still tehre the noise wouldnt stop but the dam attic was empty. then the very next day i was playing some games with him in there garage, and it was about 12ish, then the dam lightsd went out and this foggy white figure showe up in front of us with red eyes eversince then i never went to his house again bc i was scared shitless, and ive had never been so scared before

ad4mz41
Wed, 01-21-2004, 10:30 AM
So how did your cousin deal with that for his life. Did he move out or is he still there?

umdiddly
Wed, 01-21-2004, 10:53 AM
thanks a &#036;#@king lot... now im going to TRY and go to sleep so i can wake up early for tomorrow&#39;s math exam, WITHOUT thinking of &#036;#@king ghosts. you know, you couldve jus said &quot;oh, i saw a ghost, it looked like mickey mouse, except it was pink.&quot;
now im all &#036;#@king paranoid, its like the ring all over again.
&#036;#@&#036;*#@ .. you made me remind myself of the ring.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 01-22-2004, 02:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad4mz41 @ Jan 21 2004, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So how did your cousin deal with that for his life. Did he move out or is he still there? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah hes still there, i told him to performa and exorcism but he didnt listen to me but he says that latelt teh noises has stopped and he never went into the garage again well exept when the sun was out bc he has alot of shit in there that he needs

hiddenpookie
Thu, 01-22-2004, 08:19 AM
there not ghost there spirits that are stuck in earth and dont want to leave thier death spot...they cant still accept thier death so thus there still there wandering about not excepting thier fatialities|oo and u wanna see some real ghost play quija bord the thinf u put in the board and it moves around spelling stuff it really works..but in the end there just pore spirits that want comfort

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 01-22-2004, 10:11 AM
NO, I WILL NEVER PLAY THE QUIJI BOARED EVER AGAIN. the last time that i ever played it was around somewhat this year and it was on friday the 13th around midnight. me and my freinds decide to pusf our luck and play a the quiji boared around midnight on friday the 13th so anyways as were playing everything is normal and we asked teh quji boared if we were ever going to be able to contact satan and i knwo it sounds like a stupid qestion but the thing moved on its own and it said yes and the weird thing was that neither of ushad our hands on the thingy thing and it started to spell out some wierd ass shit then the lights went out and all of a sudden we felt this sudden breeze of wind going down our backs, and teh window wasnt open at all. then we heard this very fukin evil laugh after that the lights came back on and after that we swear never to touch a quiji board again. and this time it was more scarier then that ghost we met at my cousins house

ad4mz41
Thu, 01-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Seven days... Haha no I&#39;m just kidding. Think happy thoughts and that would help you go to sleep. Go the the boobs thread that will make you feel better.

Speaking of The Ring, did you know they have a Ring part 2. It is only out in Japan though I&#39;m not sure if it will come out to America.

Kurenai
Fri, 01-23-2004, 06:28 AM
As like Shikai i have to see it to believe it. I don&#39;t think there is something like ghosts. But then again there are so many people who believed they saw something can that al be an illusion.....? Or maybe it is just because in all the movies we all saw it makes people easier to believe in ghosts.

r3n
Fri, 01-23-2004, 11:57 AM
i dont really want to believe in them because i wouldnt be able to make sense of how they existed in my image of how reality works, so until i encounter a ghost myself im gunna say they dont exist http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

ad4mz41
Fri, 01-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Sounds like you have been through some pretty tramatic ghost experiences. Lucky me I&#39;ve never been in one.

jing
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:58 AM
i encountered something freaky.
yesterday at 12:00. midnight
as soon as my clock reached exactly 12:00. my clock on the wall suddenly fell down. i got the SHIT scared outta me.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:54 AM
omg i fukin hate friday the 13, something freaky always happens around my house. like for ex, my heater is one and im sitting right next to it but im cold as hell, and this always happens

PSJ
Sun, 02-15-2004, 03:23 AM
ghosts are probably not real. i have heard messed up noices and shit but i have always figured out what it was. i can tell you about one time. when i was about 11 or something i heard a noice kind of like scissors.. i got scared like hell cause it didnt stop and i eventually started looking for it it tunred out to be a rough plant and a piece of wood scrathing each other in the wind of an open window.... i think thats what ghosts really are noices and ppls imagination.