PDA

View Full Version : Noone wants to pass the Chunnin Exam

itachi_
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 6 2004, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A chunnin is a leader, but a chunnin can also be a teacher or an Anbu. Passing the exam is a way to prove that you have grown as an overall ninja, not just in pure strength.

Awesome pic Uchiha-Itachi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just want to add that it&#39;s very rare with chuunin ANBU&#39;s. Actually i have never seen an ANBU that usually is chuunin.

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:07 AM
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

Jman
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ambeli Namito @ Jan 6 2004, 12:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you just stop and think about it, almost everybody in the Chunnin Exam doesn&#39;t really intend to finish it to become a Chunnin&#33; And there&#39;s even more if you think about the Second Exam (the fake group Oro made after killing the real one)

Example; Oro&#39;s group, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Kabuto, those other people&#39;s names in Kabuto&#39;s group which i forgot, Dosu, Zaku, that other sound ninja girl, Shikamaru... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yet they remain ninjas because http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ...

What are you trying to say?

Krbadass
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:44 AM
Thats not that many people really..

Shinji Ikari
Tue, 01-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Well everyone that failed to become chuunins since they failed the other tests did want to become chuunins. But out of the remaning i guess the only ones are Naruto, Shikamaru, Shino and Neji. Sasuke and the others only want to become strong or anything else that is pointless.

Notice that i did mention Shikamaru here. He doesnät really care as he says, but he also did say that he wanted to be a better ninja in &quot;title&quot; to &quot;earn more money&quot; so he could get a quiet and simple life http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif He doesnät really care, but he is after all doing all this for a reason.

Kagari
Tue, 01-06-2004, 04:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ildon @ Jan 6 2004, 03:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Whoever said Sasuke didn&#39;t want to be a chuunin? He&#39;s not the type of guy to waste his time on an exam he doesn&#39;t want to pass... Just because he has additional reasons for fighting doesn&#39;t mean he doesn&#39;t want to be a chuunin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sasuke says it himself at the beginning of the prelims, when sakura tries to convince him to quit.

He says something like &quot;I don&#39;t care about tests or becoming chuunin or whatever....it means nothing to me. I told you before, im an avenger...&quot;

He goes on to say that the only real reason he&#39;s taking part is to see if he&#39;s strong.

ildon
Tue, 01-06-2004, 04:22 AM
Whoever said Sasuke didn&#39;t want to be a chuunin? He&#39;s not the type of guy to waste his time on an exam he doesn&#39;t want to pass... Just because he has additional reasons for fighting doesn&#39;t mean he doesn&#39;t want to be a chuunin.

Ambeli Namito
Tue, 01-06-2004, 04:32 AM
jeez...it was just a joke anyways...

Yaba
Tue, 01-06-2004, 04:47 AM
I can only imagen the sand peeps not really wanting to pass http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif there strong but they dont care if they pass or not...

but the rest ... they all want to pass, maybe they have additional reasons but hey.. don&#39;t we all?

NomoZ
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:16 AM
I don&#39;t think they don&#39;t want to, besides shikamaru, the only other people who dont want to is the sand ninja cuz they have a more important plan

RoMuLuu
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ildon @ Jan 6 2004, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Whoever said Sasuke didn&#39;t want to be a chuunin? He&#39;s not the type of guy to waste his time on an exam he doesn&#39;t want to pass... Just because he has additional reasons for fighting doesn&#39;t mean he doesn&#39;t want to be a chuunin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, remember what Sausuke said was his reason for living. Yes, revenge. He just wants to kill his brother no matter what. But Narutos existing is changing him. That&#39;s why Orochimaru wanted to spread those who, Naruto and Sasuke.

Uchiha-Itachi
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:10 PM
one thing:

http://www.raceworx.com/imabandwidththief/wtf_cat.jpg

itachi_
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:32 PM
But you gotta consider the fact that not everybody wants to be a leader... because that&#39;s what a chuunin is... chuunin aren&#39;t stronger then genin&#39;s, just a god damn leader.

Strigeln
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 6 2004, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But you gotta consider the fact that not everybody wants to be a leader... because that&#39;s what a chuunin is... chuunin aren&#39;t stronger then genin&#39;s, just a god damn leader. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well it may be true but they never say so...

Sasuke wants to be a chuunin doesn&#39;t he?

Legato 2057
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:46 PM
A chunnin is a leader, but a chunnin can also be a teacher or an Anbu. Passing the exam is a way to prove that you have grown as an overall ninja, not just in pure strength.

Awesome pic Uchiha-Itachi

Ambeli Namito
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:55 PM
If you just stop and think about it, almost everybody in the Chunnin Exam doesn&#39;t really intend to finish it to become a Chunnin&#33; And there&#39;s even more if you think about the Second Exam (the fake group Oro made after killing the real one)

Example; Oro&#39;s group, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Kabuto, those other people&#39;s names in Kabuto&#39;s group which i forgot, Dosu, Zaku, that other sound ninja girl, Shikamaru...

Ambeli Namito
Wed, 01-07-2004, 09:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 6 2004, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> one thing:

http://www.raceworx.com/imabandwidththief/wtf_cat.jpg </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Where are you getting these pictures?&#33;?&#33; (especially that old lady)

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
All sasuke wants too do is beat every one there... naruto wants too get noticed and shika doesn&#39;t wanna do anything

Baka-chan
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:55 PM
this whole topic just kinda confused me... but the way i see it, obviously most of them wanted to become chunnins or else they wouldn&#39;t have gone through the trouble of all those prelims or deadly matches.

itachi_
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka-chan @ Jan 7 2004, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this whole topic just kinda confused me... but the way i see it, obviously most of them wanted to become chunnins or else they wouldn&#39;t have gone through the trouble of all those prelims or deadly matches. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The sand team is there because they have a &quot;plan&quot;

Baka-chan
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:03 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 7 2004, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka&#045;chan &#064; Jan 7 2004, 11:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this whole topic just kinda confused me... but the way i see it, obviously most of them wanted to become chunnins or else they wouldn&#39;t have gone through the trouble of all those prelims or deadly matches. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The sand team is there because they have a &quot;plan&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i know that, thats why i said most. guess i should have been a little more specific, but i didn&#39;t feel like typing the names. figured most everyone would know the ones that wanted to become chunnins