PDA

View Full Version : aim express

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:05 AM
well i have this special condition. i have the computer in my moms office which is important to her buisness and i am not allowed to download anyting (not even AIM so i dont get blamed for any viruses or stuff like tht). anyways i hvae a computer in my room and that has AIM but i dont use it much because my bro is always on playing CS for hours and hours. now normally i wouldnt mind but i really need to be on AIM, since as there is this gorgeous girl that i know that doesnt come online like at all (except to talk to me) and i really am trying to have a serious relationship with her. well that would be all fine and dandy but lately my moms computer in aol AIM express at www.aol.com doesnt open my damn thing and this is pissing me off. like i siad i wouldnt care if it wasnt just for this ONE girl that im mad for and really like talking to her (whenever the time, like if it is 1 in the morning and she is still up she calls me and we talk and talk) anyways does anybody know how i could fix this damn problem. my bro can get on his screename on my moms computer and he did it likie an hour ago so i know it works but somehing is worng with mine. i checked the password and i know my screename is right because it is my usual oen that i using for EVERYTHING. so anybody can help would be great thanks. until then i will keep trying to log in dman it.

migawari
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:14 AM
that thing is really buggy, but it requires that you have java runtime files installed.

java isn't great to install (in my opinion) too many security holes!

Raven
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:18 AM
*shrugs* Just call her. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Sorry, no help I know.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Tue, 01-06-2004, 10:26 AM
i just opened a new screename. thanks for the help.