PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Merchandise

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Are there any merchendise of naruto anywhere on the web? or if there isn't is it because of it's not licensed yet? i thought of maybe where you can buy the dvd's, shonen jump, clothes, games etc.

Power PMV
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:02 AM
yes, there is a lot of Naruto merchandise. You can find a lot just typing Naruto on ebay or something like that. There are 2 Gamecube games, a PS2 one and 2 Gameboy Advance ones (correct me if I'm wrong).

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:04 AM
yeah but, isn't those games in japanese?

Power PMV
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:10 AM
well yeah, you didn't say you wanted stuff in English. Actually it doesn't matter much since I believe they are all fighting games so knowing Japanese isn't that important. If you know how to draw well or have some nice ideas to change the text in some manga scans you can go to the Fanart section and take part in the new Naruto contest, the prize is one of the Gameboy games.

Aegeon
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Most of the merchandise probably won't appear anywhere outside Japan until the anime is licensed in the US or something. So.... that would probably be the one reason someone would want Naruto anime to be licensed. But as mentioned before eBay has it all.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:39 AM
Just goto any anime store,they have Naruto by the dozens.

jing
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:08 AM
yes there are tons.......why wouldnt there be......... just try ebay....
or asian malls, anime conventions.
there is head protectors, key chains, statues, posters, for u action figure as well.
Now, do you want some, itachi_? i can suggest more places specifically in canada if u are serious.................

Legendary Nin
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:22 AM
I think he lives in Sweden.In Canada,Pacific Mall,first Markham place,I think the other is called Maintown Chinatown mall or something.There's like 4-5 anime stores there,well that's if you were to be near Toronto.

jing
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 4 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think he lives in Sweden.In Canada,Pacific Mall,first Markham place,I think the other is called Maintown Chinatown mall or something.There&#39;s like 4-5 anime stores there,well that&#39;s if you were to be near Toronto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i see ur from my area aswell http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
u can find anything in pacific mall in my opinion...
first markham place has more selections though.
i found alot of stuff too in the canadian anime expo last summer.
if all fails.,...... ebay has everything. unless he doesnt know what ebay is.

NarutoOtaku
Mon, 01-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Yeah... i have a Naruto Wallscroll and a Naruto Poster. I got three Naruto Keychains and im getting more stuff.

itachi_
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 5 2004, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah... i have a Naruto Wallscroll and a Naruto Poster. I got three Naruto Keychains and im getting more stuff. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
There ain&#39;t one single animestore in my country... Naruto dosen&#39;t even exist here... maybe like 500-1000 in my country watches naruto..

jing
Mon, 01-05-2004, 08:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 5 2004, 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku &#064; Jan 5 2004, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah... i have a Naruto Wallscroll and a Naruto Poster.* I got three Naruto Keychains and im getting more stuff. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
There ain&#39;t one single animestore in my country... Naruto dosen&#39;t even exist here... maybe like 500-1000 in my country watches naruto.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
try ebay
www.ebay.com
or if you cant get from ebay... which i doubt, cuz ebay has alot of things...... then u could try making ur own mechandise http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Edit: and sell it of course