PDA

View Full Version : Where did Hoshigaki and itachi went?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:21 AM
well, we don't know where they have gone, and i don't expect to see them any time soon...

about the sunset-sunrise, i have two theories:
A. they are just non-convetional terms to describe the status of the sun, like using an archaic pronounciation, so Inane chose to leave it that way.
B. since their orginaztion name has the word "tsuki" (moon, the full name is either evil moon or red moon) in it, it's possible that they use the statue of the sun as mission codenames, like how the sound used "kiminamaro"

and last thing, about names.
people call each other by both, and it's possible to add suffixes to either the first or the family name, but since the name Hoshigaki was mentioned about only one time, it'd be much better to use Kisama if you want people to know what your'e talking about

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 05:02 AM
I thought that every manga has been aired in Japan? it says like year 1999 on chapter 150, they haven't done over 199 ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ...?

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-04-2004, 05:05 AM
Has it ever occured to you, to actually search the foruns, instead of making new threads about every little thing you don't get, Itachi? Seriously, everything you're asking "What does this mean..who is that..?" etc etc HAS BEEN DISCUSSED.

Stop being a little newbie and look it up. Everybody here is way ahead of the game, and you're about the only retarded little fuck that's left in the dust, wondering what's up.

USE THE SEARCH FEATURE. There's a reason why it's there. For idiots like YOU.

jing
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 4 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought that every manga has been aired in Japan? it says like year 1999 on chapter 150, they haven&#39;t done over 199 ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ...? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
man......... okay this is the process: They have a manga magazine called Shonen Jump. Theres a new release of Nartuo manga, every chapter per week. After a afew chapters or so, they take the chapters and make a volume of them. And how it gets to you is by someone who buys shonen jump, and scan it, translate it, put it on the net....

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:52 AM
if you&#39;re going to call Kisame the name Hoshigaki then you have to call Itachi the name Uchiha

thats their family names.
Japanese culture just puts their family names FIRST, so you look at the 2nd name and use that for their FIRST name

so Hoshigaki Kisame&#39;s first name is.... KISAME

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if you&#39;re going to call Kisame the name Hoshigaki then you have to call Itachi the name Uchiha

thats their family names.
Japanese culture just puts their family names FIRST, so you look at the 2nd name and use that for their FIRST name

so Hoshigaki Kisame&#39;s first name is.... KISAME </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Korean people use last names first, then followed by the first name.

I think most Asian countries do, too.

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:23 AM
After they went out of jirayas frog stomach, where did they go? went home to their base of akatsuki? because they haven&#39;t been seen since chapter 148. itachi was talking about &quot;Tsukuyomi&quot; and &quot;Amaterasu&quot; what&#39;s that?... anyone know?

Harageki
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Didnt those words mean something like...sun setting - sun rising, or something. Forgotten now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif`

Legendary Nin
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:44 AM
ウチハ いたち just to make it more japanese..lol

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/style_images/caliSkin-391/caliskin_v6topmenu22.gif ('http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?act=Search&f=10')

Can be helpful.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:58 AM
ホシガキ きさめ

わかたか &#33;?

There you have it.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:31 AM
i think you&#39;re refering to Kisame and Itachi

japanese names have their family name first and given name second

so its Hoshigaki Kisame

but his first names Kisame, so thats what you call him by

its the same as if you were calling Itachi by his family name Uchiha

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:49 AM
they probebly went back to thier base http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif would have lioked to see more of them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Nautek
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Yeah to rest or something. Mabye someone already said this but couldn&#39;t Oro want Sasuke&#39;s body to kill Itachi hehe just speculations http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

edit: hmm might be mistaken is Oro and Itachi in the same organisation ?

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 4 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> edit: hmm might be mistaken is Oro and Itachi in the same organisation ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No, but they were then Oro left... think it was because he was affraid of Itachi or something... it had to do with Itachi anyway..

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:03 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strigeln &#064; Jan 4 2004, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek &#064; Jan 4 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> edit: hmm might be mistaken is Oro and Itachi in the same organisation ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No, but they were then Oro left... think it was because he was affraid of Itachi or something... it had to do with Itachi anyway.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think so also, it says so in the manga.. that itachi is stronger then orochimaru

Edit: insomniac, but to make it more west/european i say their real name first then family name..

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:09 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> japanese names have their family name first and given name second

so its Hoshigaki Kisame

but his first names Kisame, so thats what you call him by
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well thats right but in the real Japan the call each other by thier family names... wounder why they don&#39;t do that in the manga??

maybe, because both Neji and Hinata would be called Hyuuga then the same with Itachi and Sasuke??

anyone else got an idea?

primalspas
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:40 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 4 2004, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Edit: insomniac, but to make it more west/european i say their real name first then family name.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
right to make it more western his name is kisame, his western name would be kisame hoshigaki.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 01-05-2004, 06:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 4 2004, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah to rest or something. Mabye someone already said this but couldn&#39;t Oro want Sasuke&#39;s body to kill Itachi hehe just speculations http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

edit: hmm might be mistaken is Oro and Itachi in the same organisation ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No Oro wants Sasuke&#39;s body because of the sharingans ability to copy jutsus. Oro believes that in order to be the stronges ninja of all, he must know all the jutsus. Oro believes that the sharingan will enhance his ability to learn jutsus quickly.

Oro can simply pull out a sharingan eye and attach it like Kakashi (especially since he has a medic nin like Kabuto), but he wants to actually have the bloodline limits as well (which Kakashi doesn&#39;t have because it is artificial. Oro want the whole body to keep the bloodline limits.

Oro doesn&#39;t want Sasuke just because he wants to kill Itachi. I don&#39;t think that Oro has any problems with Itachi at all. Oro states that Itachi is stronger than him, because of the fact that Itachi has sharingan and can copy/learn jutsus quickly. Oro&#39;s point of view and nindo (the strongest ninja must know all the jutsus of the world), once again this is Oro&#39;s perspective so it makes sense that he would think that Itachi is stronger than him. A good example would be how he prizes Sasuke over other prospective bodies, because Sasuke is a prodigy and has the sharingan. Even if Kimimarro (whatever his name is) is stronger, smarter, and faster than Sasuke. He believes the sharingan would be very beneficial to him.

Oro left Akatsuki because of differences of ideas. Oro is really fixated on destroying Konoha. Akatsuki doesn&#39;t have the same desires so Oro left to fulfill his own desires (to destroy the leaf).

Nautek
Mon, 01-05-2004, 06:25 AM
But to fight Itachi Oro needs Sasuke&#39;s Sharingan. Because only a sharingan user with the same blood could defeat him.

XwingRob
Mon, 01-05-2004, 06:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 4 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought that every manga has been aired in Japan? it says like year 1999 on chapter 150, they haven&#39;t done over 199 ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ...? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Naruto manga started in 1999.
I think when you read chapter 150 and it had 1999 on it, it means that they have had the Naruto copyright since 1999, not that they released chapter 150 in 1999.

Unless I&#39;m completely misunderstanding you. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Legendary Nin
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 5 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But to fight Itachi Oro needs Sasuke&#39;s Sharingan. Because only a sharingan user with the same blood could defeat him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s what it seems like after the fight with Kakashi.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 5 2004, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek &#064; Jan 5 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But to fight Itachi Oro needs Sasuke&#39;s Sharingan. Because only a sharingan user with the same blood could defeat him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s what it seems like after the fight with Kakashi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s just what Itachi claims. No other character has supported that claim yet. So we can&#39;t accept or reject that claim yet.

Nautek
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Ofcourse http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif but I think thats quite true, but that is just my opinion.

Raven
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiten mitsurugi @ Jan 5 2004, 06:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s just what Itachi claims. No other character has supported that claim yet. So we can&#39;t accept or reject that claim yet. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think we can pretty much take it as truth, though.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:03 AM
i dont think Orochimaru is concerned with fighting Itachi at all. hes never said that and if he wanted to he could have attacked Itachi instead of the 4th hokage and killed him in a similiar way (Itachi is good but hes not good enough to beat the 1st 2nd hokages and Orochimaru)
Orochimaru as far as we know only wants Sasukes sharigan to be able to copy every jutsu possible, not to kill Itachi.

Xceleration
Tue, 01-06-2004, 03:58 AM
hmmm ive been noticing alot of stupid threads posted by itachi_ lately on the forums. if people keep spamming the forums with useless threads, then GW forums will suk. seriously itachi_ get a life, stop asking and thinking about every little thing in naruto and just read the manga. stop saying things like they are fact. u will find out when its shown in the manga. hotsuma u kickass, ur posts are always fun to read.

Nautek
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:29 AM
Yeah &#33; I agree with you Hotsuma. I think Oro is jelous at Itachi or something like that and want&#39;s him dead but he can&#39;t http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Harageki
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:44 AM
Itachi is a true bad ass. Sasukes element of `coolness` just disminishes steadily in the face of Itachi. I also loved that excellent sidekick Itachi gave Sasuke that slammed him into the wall....reminded me of the bruce lee style one.

Legendary Nin
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:52 AM
I think there is more to Itachi than just a rebel without a cause.Too bad Naruto has the mystery effect.

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:44 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 6 2004, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think Orochimaru is concerned with fighting Itachi at all. hes never said that and if he wanted to he could have attacked Itachi instead of the 4th hokage and killed him in a similiar way (Itachi is good but hes not good enough to beat the 1st 2nd hokages and Orochimaru)
Orochimaru as far as we know only wants Sasukes sharigan to be able to copy every jutsu possible, not to kill Itachi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Itachi has something that the 3rd didn&#39;t have though - Sharingan. haha.

And, I think Itachi is one of the reasons why Oro left Akatsuki. His entire life, he was called a genius, a super rare kind of ninja, but then he meets the prodigy, Itachi, and he feels like crap. That&#39;s my take on things.

Strider
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:19 AM
It is only a matter of time before we see Itachi again. I mean, his goal is to capture Naruto .. who is currently on the move and battling with the Sound.

If Itachi is truly bent on his capture, while Naruto is moving .. Itachi and Hoshigaki are most likely doing the very same thing.

Off-topic, but .. while I am confident Kimimaro will fight Naruto, it would be fairly exciting to see Kimimaro with this powerful Earth (&quot;Gaia&quot;) seal go against an arriving Itachi.

.. Rock Lee could beat them both blind-folded, though. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Ninja vanish.