PDA

View Full Version : The 2 remaining sounds?

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:08 AM
I think no is really fast probebly the shemale, and the otherone is really smart cause she got all those threads on her head... and then it will be a good match up for kiba and shikamaru http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

What's U're thoughts?

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:10 AM
it'll take Naruto Kiba and Shikamaru to beat them

so far we know that the guy has two bodies, one thats on his back and he can do musical attacks, no idea about the chick

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:23 AM
I think that they are more skilled then the other two... because that fat guy was like weakest and the spider-shinobi was like 3th place, so the remaining two must be better...

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so far we know that the guy has two bodies, one thats on his back and he can do musical attacks</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

which chapter was that in?

sexy_no_jutsu
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:31 AM
in chapter 178 we saw his/hers (can&#39;t figure it out:S) attacks. and now i noticed kimimaro was already mentioned in that chapter.

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 4 2004, 06:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> in chapter 178 we saw his/hers (can&#39;t figure it out:S) attacks. and now i noticed kimimaro was already mentioned in that chapter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Maybe it&#39;s a shemale http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif... who is kimimaro? have they said that in the manga?
What rank are the 4 shinobis from sound, jounin, chuunin? if neji and chouji beat jounin rank ninjas, they are really good...

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:58 AM
the sound 4 arent jounins, it never mentions that

the 4 of them went level 2 to beat 2 jounins, then had to rest, at best they&#39;re strong chuunins

notice the extra head on the back of the guy? and when Shikamaru binds them the first time hes hit by shurikuns after he says &#39;you should know i have these abilities&#39;
his body can detach or something, it hasnt been completely explained but yeah - he has two heads. if you dont believe me then go look at some of the chapters that show him from a non head on angle

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 07:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the sound 4 arent jounins, it never mentions that

the 4 of them went level 2 to beat 2 jounins, then had to rest, at best they&#39;re strong chuunins

notice the extra head on the back of the guy? and when Shikamaru binds them the first time hes hit by shurikuns after he says &#39;you should know i have these abilities&#39;
his body can detach or something, it hasnt been completely explained but yeah - he has two heads. if you dont believe me then go look at some of the chapters that show him from a non head on angle </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah but what about he has two heads?

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:08 AM
its an extra body or something, it left him to attack shikamaru with shurikuns the first time they caught up to them then we saw it *crack* back into place on his body.
read the arc again if you dont believe me

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:50 AM
chapter 186 shows her/his two heads strange technique

Harageki
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:56 AM
If they`re stronger then the opponent Neji fought, what the heck will Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto be able to do? Unless Shikamaru thinks of an amazing strategy, they`ll be KO`d fast.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Shikamaru wont be able to bind him unless hes seperated his body already, he has no hope otherwise because everytime Shikamaru tries to bind him he&#39;ll just pull out his other body and undo it

Raven
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 4 2004, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If they`re stronger then the opponent Neji fought, what the heck will Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto be able to do? Unless Shikamaru thinks of an amazing strategy, they`ll be KO`d fast. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, it&#39;ll be interesting to see. I smell another brilliant Shika strategy, something we wont expect.

Nautek
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:57 AM
Yeah but also some Naruto action &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif and Kibas new move.

Harageki
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:14 AM
Thing is, if they try and meet them directly with violence, they`re dead...I thought Neji was amazing, and it `looks` like hes been killed by his opponent...and if these two are even stronger, jeeez...Shika and Kiba will go fast, Naruto will hold on, but unless a Kyubi miracle appears, he`ll go down too. So the only thing left is either:
a)Shika makes a killer strategy (something I would wanna see)
b ) Kyubi saves them all
c)something else completely different happens, possibly involving sasuke
d) they all get Ko`d.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:25 AM
i reckon they will just beat these sound nins, then Kimimaro will turn up and leave with Sasuke

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey, that shemale got some really cool moves... this is like the only person shikamaru can bind... so he will have to face her and bring her down with a amazing stategy... probebly he has already figured one out... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 01-05-2004, 08:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 4 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shikamaru wont be able to bind him unless hes seperated his body already, he has no hope otherwise because everytime Shikamaru tries to bind him he&#39;ll just pull out his other body and undo it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What you&#39;ve said makes no sense. If there are in fact two bodies and both bodies only have one shadow, then if Shika binds their one shadow; both bodies should be bound. Since they only have one shadow (they are bound to that one shadow at that one point in time).

Mut
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:12 AM
they should just skip to the part when sasuke fights.

Insomniac
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:12 AM
if it makes no sense why has it happened before?
go read again.
i was just stating what had already happened when Shikamaru bound him

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-06-2004, 02:54 AM
The thing I want to see is some taijutsu by Naruto. He&#39;s pretty boring, otherwise.

And Gatotsu Zeroshiki was pretty cool. It&#39;s cooler than Kagebunshin, since it requires a risk.

Strigeln
Tue, 01-06-2004, 03:18 AM
hmm whats Gatotsu Zeroshiki must be something I&#39;ve missed?

AAB
Tue, 01-06-2004, 03:24 AM
Heh...well Kage Bunshin is his MAIN ninjutsu and if he uses it creatively it&#39;s not so bad. Now that I think about it all of his techniques require him to perform Kage Bunshin first...unless he learned how to do Rasengan with one hand. What i&#39;m really tired of him doing is that ugly kick...it doesn&#39;t even have a name...but it&#39;s ugly. He snuck Gaara and hit the 2 samurai with it...it&#39;s hideous.

derzo
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:25 AM
Shika&#39;s probably gonna use his new move (his dads neck breaker bind thingie) on the two headed person. thats my guess.

Insomniac
Tue, 01-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Narutos taijutsu is always abit sloppy and unexciting, he just charges in and does weird and stupid kicks and sweeping punches, nothing ever changes.
now that hes got rasegen hes going to use it whenever he can &#39;oh no kage bunshin didnt work, so its time to resengen.. my ramen doesnt open, its time for kage bunshin and then rasengen&#39;

and if he starts to lose, hes always got good old kyuubi there to win every fight for him, someone should reseal him and he done with it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

(if i were the sound nins i would seal him, i mean geez they&#39;re meant to be EXPERT sealers like they said, if they dont seal him then thats pretty stupid - being expert sealers and not bothering to use it)

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:42 PM
I don&#39;t care about Naruto or Kiba&#39;s fights. It&#39;s all about Shikamaru. Everybody knows that&#39;s where the real excitement is.

Well.. I guess Kiba&#39;s fight might be fun, too. I do wanna see his new move, and see how he works his taijutsu (since that&#39;s his main thing, too..speed and bashing). Naruto, OTOH, I&#39;ve pretty much lost interest in. Is anybody else tired of the Kagebunshins and Kyuubi crap? Just keep repeating, until something works. Kind of like Saitoh.

Harageki
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 6 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t care about Naruto or Kiba&#39;s fights. It&#39;s all about Shikamaru. Everybody knows that&#39;s where the real excitement is.

Well.. I guess Kiba&#39;s fight might be fun, too. I do wanna see his new move, and see how he works his taijutsu (since that&#39;s his main thing, too..speed and bashing). Naruto, OTOH, I&#39;ve pretty much lost interest in. Is anybody else tired of the Kagebunshins and Kyuubi crap? Just keep repeating, until something works. Kind of like Saitoh. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True. Tho I`m sure the `zero gatotsu` (sp?) caught everyone by surprise http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif Yeah, Naruto is annoying sometimes how he keeps doing kage bunshin. Sure, he has an amazing will to win, but if something doesnt work the first one, maybe two times, why try over and over again? new techniques would be very cool. Then again, thats what Rasengan is about.

Hotsuma
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:22 AM
Narutos taijutsu is just like a typical main characters moves. He rushes in, doing mindless moves, thinking he&#39;s gonna win. Then once he starts realizing that don&#39;t work, he tries actual techniques. That doesn&#39;t work.. so he does it again. and again.

and again.

Pretty boring.

Taijutsu is the most fun to read/watch.

Mut
Thu, 01-08-2004, 02:31 AM
naruto has the worst fighting scenes so far. the fight between 3rd and orochimaru on anime will look awesome.

Strider
Thu, 01-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Fast-paced and precisely executed Taijutsu is definitely the most exciting to read and visually watch, as Hotsuma said.

Examples .. the Neji &amp; Hinata bout. And, everything involving Rock Lee&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

But, back on topic .. the two remaining Sound Nin. I think the chick is badass. I mean, she looks pretty schweet .. and, with the general lack of uber femmes (save Tsunade &amp; Hinata) .. this one has to have some leet techniques.

I agree with Insomniac, as well. Shikamaru will have to have some serious strategy planned out already to take on that dual-body Sound Nin. He has already seen that his Shadow Bind does not work, as the other body can still attack. So, I am sure our favorite Chuunin has something thought out.

No matter what, with Shikamaru it should be a definitely great battle. Especially with the approach of Kimimaro.

Ninja vanish.

hobobaggins
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto has the worst fighting scenes so far. the fight between 3rd and orochimaru on anime will look awesome. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i would think yes, the oro/3rd fight will be the best... unless they put lots of flashbacks into it (oh nos&#33; i dyingz&#33; aah&#33; all my memories from 60 years of life come flooding back to me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)

i would have to say that naruto&#39;s fights are the most akward... cuz he has no fighting style whatsoever. he is spontaneous as hell.