PDA

View Full Version : whats the worst anime you've seen?

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:32 PM
personally i think the worst anime i've seen apart from the kiddie ones (they're intentionally bad) was Gunslinger girl

i didnt really give it much of a chance because it lost my interest in like 10 minutes, i watched the intro and thought geez this is abit boring http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif then kept watching... and nearly fell asleep

maybe it gets better? i dunno

also another bad one (which is a kiddie one) would have to be Baybladez, i mean they moved DBZ into a spinning top game lol

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-04-2004, 02:36 AM
Bad animes?
Blame! was probably one of the wrost... i don't know how the manga is but the anime is purly just a pieace of wasty shit...
Firestorm also was highly stupid, G.I.joe with a cool name and killer animation.
Wrath of the Ninja was annoying, espically in the end.

and that's about it, without considering commercial animes such as Baybladez...

Death BOO Z
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Midou Ban @ Jan 4 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also X

Firestorm or somehingl ke that can&#39;t rember the name. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
X 1999 (the movie) was really damn stupid, it had the dog scene that just got me cracking on the floor, the anime was better.

the name is firestorm don&#39;t forget it else you might download that crap again, alliences siding with terrorist against the U.N.. all we need is some soviet ghosts from the underground.

NGE is way overrated, it was nice, but certinally nowhere close to the best, just some mechas with wanna-be philoshopical crap...

i do reccoment FLCL and Kare Kano from Gainex. Nobody ever tries to pretend he even understood the plot of FLCL, and Kare Kano just flats out the whole plot in your face, and both are among my favorites...

that&#39;s what i think, anyway...

PSJ
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:56 AM
hmmm, worst anime got to be Read or Die, i hate that show the chracters are not intresting and the story is stupid. Gunslinger Girl is bad too and &quot;Dragonar something&quot; a mobile suit show, looks like a bad imitation of gundam.

Elite Hentai
Sun, 01-04-2004, 04:45 AM
Gravion, that sucked. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:37 AM
Pokémon

Power PMV
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:40 AM
plot-wise I would have to say Agent Aika nonetheless, all the fanservice is awesome.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 4 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion. I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed i watched the whole series and the movies 2 times and i still didnt get wtf was happening in the eps i was so pissed off bc i wasted a good 2 days of my life trying to get wtf was going on and wut the story was about

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:47 AM
I&#39;ve got strong disagreements with so many of your selections so far. Golden Boy and Prince of Tennis are two of my all-time favorite anime. Love Hina is fun on so many levels. Neon Genesis has some strong points, so I can&#39;t see how it could be the all time worse, although I&#39;m not a fan of it.

I&#39;m in full agreement about Chrono Trigger OVA and Silent Mobius, although I&#39;ve got one worse than either. Wrath of the Ninja. Movie still haunts me. Another bad one was Ninja Ressurection. Ninja Scroll rocked, so you&#39;d expect similar occurences in the sequel, right? It had worse plot, more unnecessary blood, and an uncle&#39;s finger raping his niece. On top of that, it was only three episodes long and didn&#39;t have an ending. (or did I just miss the ending somehow?)

joker-kun
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:17 AM
worst gotta be King of Bandit Jing, this anime wasnt that bad, just the worst i have seen

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:20 AM
Golden Boy... or something like that... I have tried to forget the name it was just so bad...

boomorman
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:16 AM
I’ve found a few I don’t like, despite what most people think about kenshin in my book it holds the title of worst anime ever seen. I guess a close second would go to Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight… I Loved the first record of lodoss the accursed island, but they hacked and distorted the plot making events from the first one never even happen&#33;&#33; Third would be Hikaru no Go. Such a long and boring anime. I was forced to play go a lot when I was younger, and I hold no affinity toward the game so that didn’t help any.

On a side note I found my favorite anime (Tenshi na Konamaiki)
from a friend telling me how bad they thought it was.

Lord Mojo
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:48 AM
the absolute worst anime i´v ever seen is one, its only 4 eps long but it staeted to bore me with the first 5 minutes, it has no meaning no intelligence in it, it looks like a projekt of a student who is doing his last peace of work at school schowing that he can draw but the story isn´t important. u just see people moving around, flashbacks and stuff and u just dont now what they have to do with each other ... geeez this anime is a waste of time and after watching it ull look like this : http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Rock Lee
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:35 AM
I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion. I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with.

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:39 AM
All this new shit also, like digimon, love hina etc..

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:13 AM
love hina isnt new, not exactly the worst i&#39;ve seen either

Neon Genesis Evangellion was one of the first animes i watched along with Bubble gum crisis, i have to say those episodes where he sat on th train for the whole thing were just crappy, now that i&#39;ve seen other animes i can see how crap it was. Buggle gum crisis was decent but didnt see many eps of it

Midou Ban
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Insomniac your damn right about Chrono Trigger OVA I deleted it after the first 15 minutes when I saw none of the charcters.

Also X
Shinjuku Demon city I would watch when I am really really bored
Gundam all of them I just can&#39;t stand it I rather watch zoids then that
Regin the conquer
Firestorm or somehingl ke that can&#39;t rember the name.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 12:55 PM
not matter what you&#39;re thinking never get the Chrono Trigger OVA, if you think you&#39;ve seen bad you havent seen anything till you seen that
not only the animation is bad but everything is, voices, storyline etc
its based around the Millenion fair or something and on these two blobs, the only things that have anything to do with Chrono Trigger is that huge statue that sings and johnny the racing car thingy... mindless http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

migawari
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
a few i didnt really enjoy watching were: Silent Mobius, Crest of The Stars, and Betterman. They just kind of bored me.

StAn|SeRv
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:13 PM
got to be prince of tennis... i watched all the episodes and not even one interest me.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:20 PM
haha i&#39;ve seen prince of tennis around, never really inticed me into watching it

i mean, the names prince of tennis and all

Anbu Girl
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:30 PM
I my me strawbarry egg..

a series with no point at all.. the begining was interesting ..but then it started to be boaring ..I hate it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

XwingRob
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Hamtaro&#33;
I watched one episode and I was like WTF?

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:46 PM
oh, i just remembered the worst thing i&#39;ve ever watched in terms of anime

Chrono Trigger OVA

NEVER WATCH THIS, EVER, EVER

you think it&#39;ll be able to the chrono trigger guys but its about theres little spastic blobs and you only see the chrono trigger guys at the end when they&#39;re saying &#39;lets go&#39;
worst 30 minutes of my life

Elite Hentai
Mon, 01-05-2004, 05:50 AM
Metropolis, Ninja resurrection and X sucked. Don&#39;t even look at an anime that starts with <u>Mahou Shoujo</u> (Magical Girl) unless you are under 8 years otherwise it WILL mindfuck you. But the most stupid anime ever has to be Beyblade. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Darkflare
Mon, 01-05-2004, 06:17 AM
hmm i like hikaru no go. i think its just you have the mindset of hating go in the first place http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I also like crest of the stars, didnt see it all but liked it and i think golden boy is bad.

The Shade
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 4 2004, 02:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i do reccoment FLCL and Kare Kano from Gainex. Nobody ever tries to pretend he even understood the plot of FLCL, and Kare Kano just flats out the whole plot in your face, and both are among my favorites...
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wow, I tried watching FLCL, and couldn&#39;t get past the first ep. The humor just didn&#39;t appeal to me. I mean, I knew I was supposed to be laughing at what was happening, but all I could feel was &quot;huh&#33;&quot;. I did like NGE more, but the messed up endings really make watching it again very difficult.

Oh well, time to duck the flames now. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Poiple Weezard
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:12 AM
I don&#39;t think you&#39;re gonna get flames for that one. Even the biggest fans of those series admit thats true most of the time.

joker-kun
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:34 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Ya, I like FLCL, but I will freely admit that it is truly insane, u should watch past the first episodes though, it does get better.

Nautek
Mon, 01-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Ahaha firestorm &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif what a mess. And I don&#39;t like the movie Wicked City.

Poiple Weezard
Mon, 01-05-2004, 01:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> not matter what you&#39;re thinking never get the Chrono Trigger OVA, if you think you&#39;ve seen bad you havent seen anything till you seen that
not only the animation is bad but everything is, voices, storyline etc
its based around the Millenion fair or something and on these two blobs, the only things that have anything to do with Chrono Trigger is that huge statue that sings and johnny the racing car thingy... mindless http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Actually, everything in the anime was a part of Chrono Trigger. All the characters that they run across are monsters from the game. That doesn&#39;t stop it from being bad though.

Mut
Mon, 01-05-2004, 01:13 PM
hikaru no go.

Baka-chan
Mon, 01-05-2004, 01:13 PM
oh, i hated ninja ressurection http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif it was disturbing. evangelion is a strange anime, but i liked it

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:39 AM
polemon was ok, then it sucked.
Neon genesis evangelion is <u>HELLA </u>over rated
Beyblade was like 0_o
astro boy i dont even wanna look at
hack sign
and a whole mess of other crap

Grey_wolf
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 4 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion. I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah i agree .. Neon Genesis Evangellion was really sucky..

The Shade
Tue, 01-06-2004, 07:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 6 2004, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> polemon was ok, then it sucked.
Neon genesis evangelion is <u>HELLA </u>over rated
Beyblade was like 0_o
astro boy i dont even wanna look at
hack sign
and a whole mess of other crap </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are we talking about the new Astroboy series here? How&#39;d you watch it? Torrents?

I agree about Hack/Sign being overated. I saw one ep, and was thinking &quot;what&#39;s the appeal of this show?&quot; Or is this one of those series where you need to see everything to appreciate it?

NGE was good, but like I said, the messed up endings really make repeat viewings of it very difficult. Oh, and after watching the movie, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif pretty sums up what my brain was feeling.

Midou Ban
Tue, 01-06-2004, 07:43 AM
The hack sign animes that came with game sucked so much.
All the FATAL FURY MOVIES don&#39;t do it to your self you would be much better off.
The Tekken movie also.
Onegai Twins I like Onegai teacher but can&#39;t stand it I am only basing this on the first two episodes unless it became way better after that don&#39;t see it.

Destiny
Tue, 01-06-2004, 07:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Jan 4 2004, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hamtaro&#33;
I watched one episode and I was like WTF? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Damn right...
That X movie was completely wacked. My mate rented it out for us to watch, and it was just crazy stuff randomly put together.
I like Kenshin and Hikaru no Go though, i dunno why anyone would hate them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

hiddenpookie
Tue, 01-06-2004, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto &#064; Jan 4 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee &#064; Jan 4 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion.* I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks* to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed i watched the whole series and the movies 2 times and i still didnt get wtf was happening in the eps i was so pissed off bc i wasted a good 2 days of my life trying to get wtf was going on and wut the story was about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no ofeense but your slow&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif u cant under stand that series [which is an awsome series] o well it ur opinion rock lee and i respect that oo yea i have to say the worst anime series of all god time is reighn the conqurror if u watch that to much ull be come gay am serious.....beyblade..and knights of zodiac....

DemonFox15
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Regin the conquer is by far the worst ive ever seen...

I don&#39;t know how a man that worked on trigun could produce such a horible anime.

Ohi2u
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Naruto =]

hachimitsu
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:49 PM
Worst animes should include Beyblade and Lupin III, which is a HUGE piece of crap. Reign is also sucky, and I also think NGE is overrated although I wouldn&#39;t put in the &quot;worst&quot; category. Although I would put Shinji up there as the WORST CHARACTER EVER. God I hate that whiner.

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 01-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Every movie and episode that I&#39;ve seen of Lupin III has been crap...except one. Lupin III Episode 0: First Contact. Its a very well done movie. Of course, I saw that first and it tricked me into watching more Lupin III.

x hypz x
Wed, 01-07-2004, 02:05 AM
evangelion = crap

especially how near the end of the series all the episodes were resorting to still pictures and screens of text. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif
and shinji...he should be cut into a million pieces and his remains flushed down the toilet.

Dreamer
Wed, 01-07-2004, 02:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ohi2u @ Jan 6 2004, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto =] </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
BAKA&#33;&#33;&#33; Naruto rules all.

I&#39;m proud to say that I&#39;ve never heard or seen a majority of the worse animes listed. I say Beybladers and I was like WTF.
Yu-Gi-Oh is all right. Could better
Knights of the Zodiac sucks balls
Those are the only crappy ones i heard of.

Naruto
Wed, 01-07-2004, 02:52 AM
i think sexy commando
its damn funny but i dont like the story http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Ohi2u
Wed, 01-07-2004, 03:09 AM
rofl really though, naruto

Insomniac
Wed, 01-07-2004, 03:46 AM
Shinji was farrrr too whingy to ever become a successful character, maybe if he was like 6 it would be acceptable

joker-kun
Wed, 01-07-2004, 05:31 AM
How come u hang out at gotwoot?
do u like the other anime they cover? most people here are pretty big naruto fans u know lol but by all means u r intitle to ur opinion http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

DDBen
Wed, 01-07-2004, 05:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> noir is hella bad-ass. probably the only series with chicks n guns http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
umm there are a TON of anime&#39;s involving girls and guns as many are there as guys with big swords easily. its a commonly used theme. I fully defend all of my statements Noir is freaken boring just like Lain there is simply nothing to keep you interested they just kind of go with it. Had noir not been bad enough they repackaged it as Avenger which is beyond HORRIBLE.

As for sexy commando *cringes* I blocked that and can&#39;t really count it as there shorts not full half an hour episodes.

Poiple Weezard
Wed, 01-07-2004, 05:59 AM
Here&#39;s a second vote for the boredome of Noir. Sountrack is interesting, but I wouldn&#39;t call it great. Episodes go so slow, and yet you still don&#39;t feel any suspense, just longing for the episode to end.

itachi_
Wed, 01-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Hey it&#39;s Pokémon, i want to squeeze pikachu.

luckyinfil
Wed, 01-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Neon Genesis Evangelion

worst ending ever

joker-kun
Wed, 01-07-2004, 06:52 AM
Pokemon is definetly whore worthy, and pikachu must be killed. lol

hiddenpookie
Wed, 01-07-2004, 08:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (luckyinfil @ Jan 7 2004, 05:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Neon Genesis Evangelion

worst ending ever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you know why its the worst series ending for you? becuz u dont undestand the ending like the rest of millons ppl who dont understand it? but watevar ur mind has to be really mature to understand the ending ..yes ppl shenji is a cry-baby but u have to undrstand he has a father who dont giva hell crap about him and a red haried gurl that constanly iis makeing fun of him..and he has like no friends..... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif i have no idea wut am saying i feel hell confused right now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Xtra_Zero
Wed, 01-07-2004, 09:38 AM
El Hazard was wack, and none of the characters seemed to know what was going on at any point.

Love Hina was ok but it got kinda boring. I mean how many different ways are there for Keitaro to get decked for accidentally being a pervert?

Tenchi was god awful.

Naruto pwnz. I think there&#39;s a connection between that person&#39;s hate for Naruto and their Hamtaro avatar.

FLCL is completely incoherent.

Eva was decent, but has an ending as nonsensical as the entire FLCL series.

Heibane Renmei I&#39;m currenly watching, but so far just seems to be about how this species of human is oppressed in a town that they can&#39;t leave. Does this anime pick up the pace later?

LegatoBluesummers
Wed, 01-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Chrono trigger or whatever it was called OVA...whoa...i downloaded and thought wow this sounds like that cool game ive heard about, should be interesting...not a big file...seems like it would be interesting...
I open it and immediately see these little american-styled drawings of fat blob guys walking in the town talking and stuff, deleted it immediately...

that was the only thing ive ever stopped before seeing the entire thing, other than that ive semi-enjoyed some things. X-1999 the movie kind of sucked, i was hoping for more, it wasnt so bad that its comparable to watching a kiddie anime with stupid catch frases, but it was definately not something ill be watching again.

NGE was ok, i liked it the first time through but it was kind of disturbing and it put me off from watching them over again (however i did get the 2 movies)

i really usualy like all the anime i get, i try to stay away from things that i don&#39;t think im into but i usualy dont judge stuff because of it...but never-ever get that chrono tripper ova...pure horror&#33;

DDBen
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok a small list of HORRIBLE anime.

X both the TV series and movie are crap neither one of them have a plot its basically crappy fighting.

Noir Crappy music, horrible plot, SLOWER then dirt and COMPLETELY uninteresting

Serial Experiment Lain Well I sleep through it every time it bores me to tears and I have NEVER made it through the entire series you can all say how great it is but it never ends.

Gasaraki This thing makes NGE look like its normal you can&#39;t remember what happened in the last episode before that one.

Beyblade is a no brainer its a anime about BATTLE TOPS what the hell is that.

Hamptaru is bad but its for little kids so can&#39;t say much

whahappaz
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> love hina isnt new, not exactly the worst i&#39;ve seen either

Neon Genesis Evangellion was one of the first animes i watched along with Bubble gum crisis, i have to say those episodes where he sat on th train for the whole thing were just crappy, now that i&#39;ve seen other animes i can see how crap it was. Buggle gum crisis was decent but didnt see many eps of it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i agree with you

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:22 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 7 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ohi2u &#064; Jan 6 2004, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto =] </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are you SERIOUS man??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
see the smiley face? he was just messn. right?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

Uberbaka
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Jan 7 2004, 09:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Noir Crappy music, horrible plot, SLOWER then dirt and COMPLETELY uninteresting

Serial Experiment Lain Well I sleep through it every time it bores me to tears and I have NEVER made it through the entire series you can all say how great it is but it never ends. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Fool...

Noir has great music and isn&#39;t utterly worthless.

You don&#39;t like lain? you don&#39;t like lain? I don&#39;t like you. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:55 PM
noir is hella bad-ass. probably the only series with chicks n guns http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Vi3t FuRy
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:57 PM
El Hazard SUCKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif worst anime ive watched

Rock Lee
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:19 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie &#064; Jan 6 2004, 08:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto &#064; Jan 4 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee &#064; Jan 4 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion.* I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks* to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed i watched the whole series and the movies 2 times and i still didnt get wtf was happening in the eps i was so pissed off bc i wasted a good 2 days of my life trying to get wtf was going on and wut the story was about </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no ofeense but your slow&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif u cant under stand that series [which is an awsome series] o well it ur opinion rock lee and i respect that oo yea i have to say the worst anime series of all god time is reighn the conqurror if u watch that to much ull be come gay am serious.....beyblade..and knights of zodiac.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Heres questions for you do you really understand the end of evangellion because i sure as hell don&#39;t i&#39;ll flat out admit it. If you do understand it than your greater grasp of the depth of the meaning held in the Qabbalah is greater than mine, im a pretty huge theology buff and i enjoy it as much as the next guy but that series was TERRIBLE. The Qabbalah the way it was explained to me by a rabbi could not be understood until a person reaches an comfortable age well into their 20s maybe even 30s. My hatred stems from their half hearted attempt at that series. It could have gone places but what it turned out to be was crap.

Japan needs to lay off the jewish mysticism, its confusing enough to those of us who enjoy the refrences, but it never ends&#33; SquareEnix constantly has used comparison Sephiroth and the others, not to mention a few other minor charcter resemblences, its just over done in general showing a lack of effort on Gainax studios part, moving on. THe charcters were weak and poorly complemented each other while for all there effort and i understand there were some short comings to the end there as far as budget goes but that pathetic excuse for and ending was bad, the movies after the series was bad, nigh cryptic rambling nonsense. The ending and its pretended depth was bad enough it was like being at some coffee house in the arts district on Beatnick night&#33; Its not really a lack of understanding i understood the shambles of metaphors and mix and match crap they pulled at the end however the ending was pathetic imho. You shouldn&#39;t try and change horses mid stream is the way the old saying goes. Eva went from action monster slayer flick to somet kinda failed expiriment in crossbreeding very quickly.

I hate Shinji his charcter is infuriating anti heroes are hard to write properly without overdoing it and burning out the charcter. They over did it with Shinji after his first real break down.... I understand hes a kid and all but hes a whiny bitch of a kid who refuses to learn and instead sublets his fight of flight instinct and cries constantly about nonsense. Eva had a lot of build up behind it and it had its moments but trash in trash out, the series was mediocre in the begining and slowly began to corrupt twords the end finishing as a pile of smoldering poor shitty shitty shitty (and again for effect) SHITTY plot. Okay im done being over critical of the series but, i hate being told i don&#39;t understand something.....

(After looking at my post i went on a giant rampage of words again, just so we are clear on this this post has nothing to do with anyone in perticular its just me rambling like a mad man about all sorts of shit)

NarutoOtaku
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:28 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ohi2u @ Jan 6 2004, 11:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto =] </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are you SERIOUS man???

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:31 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vi3t FuRy @ Jan 7 2004, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> El Hazard SUCKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif worst anime ive watched </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
el hazard is whacked&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Poiple Weezard
Wed, 01-07-2004, 01:43 PM
I wise man once told me something interesting about Evangelion. &quot;Its not deep, its bottomless. If you&#39;re searching for a precise meaning behind the series, you will never find it.&quot;

revel911
Thu, 01-08-2004, 03:05 AM
Trust me, I read teh entire post about episode 65 and all teh different animation teams, but as someone else said on you think that Naruto being such a popular anime that they would be a little more selective.

So, am I suppose to be glad they 1 out of 5 has a great animation. They should all have at least par animation. I understand budget, but they need to learn to control their budget better then.

Vash105
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:27 AM
xtra_Zero Posted: Jan 7 2004, 08:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>FLCL is completely incoherent.

Eva was decent, but has an ending as nonsensical as the entire FLCL series.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Oh gosh.... you have no idea what u are talking about.......

You don&#39;t understand damn about FLCL&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Go watch episode 4&#33;

StAn|SeRv
Thu, 01-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Gad guard is another boring anime... i almost slept while watching it.

Ohi2u
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (revel911 @ Jan 8 2004, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
I am HUGE fan of Naruto, I have all the episodes downloaded the sec they come out and the mangas the second Inane puts them out, damn I have even cosplayed as a sound nin before, but the animation in episode 65 makes me feel ashamed to ever watch that series again. I couldn&#39;t even get 10 min w/o cutting it off. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
rofl http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

migawari
Thu, 01-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Ebichu The Housekeeping Hamster http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Destiny
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oo yea i have to say the worst anime series of all god time is reighn the conqurror if u watch that to much ull be come gay am serious.....beyblade..and <span style='color:red'>knights of zodiac</span>....</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:red'>Knights of the Zodiac</span> sucks balls</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*cough* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif . What can i say, i like Saint Seiya series; maybe moreso than Naruto

smax
Thu, 01-08-2004, 09:11 AM
naruto

revel911
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:25 PM
I like NGE, but the Death and rebith was total crap.

X the movie totally sucked and i loved teh series until the end, it just got super anti clamatic and lame.

Macross : tHe master Saga was utter crap. I love teh original Macross set.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker&#045;kun &#064; Jan 7 2004, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How come u hang out at gotwoot?
do u like the other anime they cover? most people here are pretty big naruto fans u know lol but by all means u r intitle to ur opinion http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I am HUGE fan of Naruto, I have all the episodes downloaded the sec they come out and the mangas the second Inane puts them out, damn I have even cosplayed as a sound nin before, but the animation in episode 65 makes me feel ashamed to ever watch that series again. I couldn&#39;t even get 10 min w/o cutting it off.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:31 PM
i wouldnt take that as a reason to stop watching

different animation teams do each episode, you&#39;re lucky the next episode is done by the best animation team

theres about 4-5 different teams that work on Naruto

hachimitsu
Thu, 01-08-2004, 01:40 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xtra_Zero &#064; Jan 7 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>El Naruto pwnz. I think there&#39;s a connection between that person&#39;s hate for Naruto and their Hamtaro avatar.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

That was very amusing. Hee hee, I thought the avatar was Ebichu at first.

And I hate to point fingers at a &#39;classic&#39; but I always thought the old Speedracer was pretty freakin&#39; bad. Except for the theme song. That was pretty good.

And I&#39;d like to point out that just because something is deep (or has pretensions to deepness) doesn&#39;t mean it can&#39;t be crappy at the same time. And just because something is crappy (or has crappy elements) doesn&#39;t make it the worst anime ever. There&#39;s so many that are sooo much worse than NGE. At least NGE makes people strain their brains trying to figure out what in HELL the writer was talking about. And thinking of ways SHINJI MUST DIE.

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:09 AM
Kenshin and DBZ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

samsonlonghair
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:15 AM
Saint Seiya isn&#39;t bad. It&#39;s the dub that&#39;s awful.

As far as bad anime goes, I could do without Flint: the time detective and a few others. Ultimate Grappler Baki was far from outstanding, and I feel that Metropolis is a bit overrated

I would like to say that FLCL, Serial Experiments: Lain, and even Reign the Conqueror are very good shows if you even take the time to watch them. If you actually start to get interested in Peter Chung&#39;s style, you&#39;ll probably want to check out Aeon Flux.

http://www.monza.demon.co.uk/fede/img/aeon-hairtwirl.jpg

Hao
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Out of the 80+ series I&#39;ve watched, I must say I&#39;ve enjoyed atleast 90%. Which also means there&#39;s only couple of series that sucked, one of these definetly would be NGE. (I&#39;d also list pokemon, digimon and other animes meant for seven year-olds, but I can&#39;t admit that I&#39;ve watched those)

Kyuven
Fri, 01-09-2004, 03:52 AM
Let&#39;s just put it this way: Gainax SUCKS at ending 26 episode series (FLCL ended well otherwise i&#39;d say all)
most of Eva rocked, but once they stopped showing the Evas, it started sucking

Shikai
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:14 AM
First of all NGE does NOT suck.. ok so shinji is cry-baby... great battles, and one day i&#39;ll understand the end.. Lain is great too, but u gotta keep attention otherwise u&#39;ll miss the plot.. And .hack//sign is attractive to people who play D&amp;D games like baldur&#39;s gate &#39;n stuff.. anime and fantasy.. ub4r combination..

Worst anime.. i&#39;d say: Fist of the North Star

P.s. All people who think naruto sucks are dumbasses (no offence what so ever http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif )

hachimitsu
Fri, 01-09-2004, 07:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (migawari @ Jan 8 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ebichu The Housekeeping Hamster http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No WAY&#33; Ebichu is great&#33; Fucking hilarious, in fact. You just have to have a perverted, immature sense of humor to really appreciate it.

chuuuu&#33;

HimizujinEternia
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Worst Anime? Hmmmm...

Lunatic Night.

I know none of you have heard about it, but let&#39;s just say this: be glad you don&#39;t know about it.

hahman14
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:15 PM
i would have to hate X. ive watched it twice and each time i fell asleep half wayt through it. Ninja Scroll was also kinda pointless. Beyblade has got to be the stupidest show ever, and i remember seen this show on foxbox where food talk. forgot wa that piece of crap was called but i really dont wanna know

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 01-09-2004, 12:34 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hahman14 @ Jan 9 2004, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ninja Scroll was also kinda pointless. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
More and more people seem to be looking for a deep plot everywhere they go, yet they still respect comedies. Why can&#39;t they realize that an action movie is there for the really cool action?

Street Fighter II, Fatal Fury, and Ninja Scroll are all those types of movies. They have great action. They aren&#39;t meant to have a deep plot in addition to that.

Of course Tekken was just plain bad for any type of anime.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:03 AM
X tv has got to be the stupidest shit ive ever seen in my life watched the first eps and it was just plain stupid another dumb anime is Big O its just wierd

Kurenai
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Fist of the north star..... ow wait that made me laugh my ass off......

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:50 AM
Golden Boy... or something like that... I have tried to forget the name it was just so bad... [QUOTE]

dude that anime is hella funny golden boy ahahha

the worst nime ive seen is dbz... or hamtaru ahahha

Elite Hentai
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hachimitsu @ Jan 10 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (migawari &#064; Jan 8 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ebichu The Housekeeping Hamster http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No WAY&#33; Ebichu is great&#33; Fucking hilarious, in fact. You just have to have a perverted, immature sense of humor to really appreciate it.

chuuuu&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think I&#39;m gonna like it... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Elite Hentai
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:26 AM
How can somebody not like Golden Boy? It&#39;s the funniest anime I&#39;ve ever seen. And FOTNS is cool. Even if it was only for the blood and it was one of the first animes I&#39;ve ever seen (I was 6 and back then I thought it was all called manga. I was n00b H. Now I &quot;grew up&quot; and am a 1337 H. w00t)

rasengan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 07:24 AM
the worst anime i saw was yu gi ho
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Tenkei
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Not.. liking NGE or Lain?
You people are crazy~ XD

Neon Genesis Evangelion&#39;s art and animation are a little out-dated now (of course) - so it&#39;s not as visually appealing as it may have been, but it&#39;s far from the worst series out there. I love the series.
It&#39;s not your typical watch-and-enjoy series, though. You have to put some work into the series, and think a little bit about it. Hm .. if you didn&#39;t understand the ending of NGE, then I&#39;d say to watch it again and try to understand a little better. Once you get the meanings of everything, you&#39;ll probably like it a lot better ^^.

Lain .. all I can say is, what a great anime. Deffinitely not for people who want a lot of action, though. It&#39;s slow-paced and you&#39;re going to be left thinking a lot more. It brings about a lot of nice stuff.

Worst series, though? Uhm .. Gundam. Deffinitely Gundam. I&#39;ve tried to watch it before, and I Just end up falling asleep, even if I&#39;m not tired.

Also: Noir rocks~ The first 6 episodes or so are pretty slow (and hard to watch, because of that) - but once you get to Chloe&#39;s introduction, I think the series really takes off.
Oh, and Gunslinger Girl. Go back and check out some more. A lot of people don&#39;t like the openning (I love it) - but the actual series is great. It&#39;s really kind of sad, though, so be prepared. T=T

Poiple Weezard
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tenkei @ Jan 10 2004, 08:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Worst series, though? Uhm .. Gundam. Deffinitely Gundam. I&#39;ve tried to watch it before, and I Just end up falling asleep, even if I&#39;m not tired. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Which gundam series? From what I&#39;ve seen, they go at different speeds and the tone or mood of each one is unique. I&#39;ve got to say that Gundam Wing annoyed me to no end with its pacifist who will kill hundred, and its endless recapping.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Watch NGE, Lain and Hack sign again? why should i do that to myself?

NGE was ok, it had good funny parts and some deep issues, but i got the feeling the creator wasn&#39;t sure about what he wanted, which made it turn out so messed out.

Hack Sign was plain boring, i&#39;ve loved Baldures gate (BOO is the minature giant space Hamster&#33;) and there was a point i was pretty obsessed about it, but it has absloutly no connection to hacki sign. that anime was plain boring, it had about 4 plot lines, which none of them came to conclusion or close to that, the only thing i did understand from it was that the cat was his (her) mother, or something like that.

Lain wasn&#39;t boring, it was pure suffering, from the 13 episodes i only enjoyed two or three, the rest were times i looked at the screen and wished it would end already...

Noir isn&#39;t bad, i&#39;m just at ep 6 but i&#39;m really intersted, the first episode was partly boring, i just hope i could figure out what&#39;s stopping my computer from playing the next episodes and get on with this anime.

X wasn&#39;t that bad, the movie was awful but the series was nice at most points, besides the times they started chanting the word &quot;KOKAI&quot; every damn sentence (&quot; i can&#39;t break to the kokai, what will happen to the kokai, behold my kokai&#33;&quot;), Geez, that was so annoying.

Ninja Scroll and Wrath of the ninja weren&#39;t that bad, the point of watching them is to stop them 10 mintues before the end, that way you won&#39;t have to watch the pathetic ending scenes, when i think about it, it works good with every anime movie&#33;

craig8429
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Easy one, Tekken the movie, the story and the characters just totally were horrible then the dubbing omg&#33; I wanted to cry.

This tends to follow most fighting game animes, usually none of the animes can handle telling a good story with out making one character weaker then the others causing fans disproval

DavidOfTheEast
Sat, 01-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Worst series, eh?...

Hm, that&#39;s a tough one. I mean surely we could all raise our hands together and say &quot;DragonBallZ&quot; or &quot;Hamataro&quot; or something so blatantly obvious. But sometimes we need to give special attention to the ones that truely suck; a Hallmark moment if you will.

I propose 3 choices for you to gander at. Take a look at my explanation for each one and see why:

1) Special Agent Aika -- Wow. Plotline and panty shots? Gee sounds good to me...that is if you&#39;re a real panty freak. I can&#39;t stand sexual innuendos in an anime as frequent as this little series showed. Mini-skirt agents and topless cyberdolls? Puhlease. If anything this would be labeled under &quot;S&quot; for &quot;Sucks.&quot;

2) Chobits -- Ok, don&#39;t throw your empty boxes of Pocky at me now (heh...jez kiddin. Love that shit http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif ). Chobits however did not excite me at all with its plotline. I can only think of another thing that strikes me as boring of this series: the metaphors. I. Hate. Metaphors.

3) Golgo 13: Queen Bee -- I know there are a few old school fans out there who like the Golgo series, but I can clearly say &#39;This is shit&#39; when war-veterans start hacking each other because of hypnotic piano songs. Don&#39;t waste your time on this...though surely it&#39;s not on the shelves either...

Anraxus
Sat, 01-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Bastard&#33;

That has to be the worest anime for me... just blah. I hated it.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:19 AM
i recently heard of something that will definately rank as one of the worst to come, marvel vs capcom.. THE ANIME

yes thats right, the good fighting game loses all that makes it good and turns to its craptastic storyline

just imagine it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

KoRnTaco
Tue, 01-13-2004, 08:04 AM
Noir... Just a horrible anime...

Everon
Tue, 01-13-2004, 10:07 AM
&quot;Soultaker&quot; -- just don&#39;t bother, they don&#39;t explain anything, cheesy japanese music (not the normal stuff, I&#39;m mean retro chessy)

Akira (the movie) - I don&#39;t know what so great about this one. All the characters are forgetable, with the classic &quot;I&#39;m your best former friend, so I&#39;m the only one who can kick you butt even though you&#39;ve got super powers now and I&#39;m just a delivery-boy&quot; theme.

Evil_Sasuke
Tue, 01-13-2004, 10:54 AM
I would have to say the worst anime for me is Silent Mobius, Lupin the 3rd, and Boogiepop Phantom. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

LegendarySenninJiraiya
Wed, 01-14-2004, 03:50 AM
the anime i hated most was Da Crapo, i hated it so much, i couldnt get thru the first ep, i also really hate Cromartie, i cant believe someone acctually put Golden Boy as their worst anime lmao, if u watch all of golden boy how can u think its horrible lmao, one of the funniest ever, but to each his own i suppose

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i recently heard of something that will definately rank as one of the worst to come, marvel vs capcom.. THE ANIME

yes thats right, the good fighting game loses all that makes it good and turns to its craptastic storyline

just imagine it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Never judge a book by its cover or before u even see the cover. If they can recapture the magic of the game itself, it&#39;d kick ass, hell it&#39;s already animated as it is, should be easy to animate lol, and i&#39;d love to see Spidey&#39;s maximum spider in anime form but i swear, if they were to make Ryu the strongest, i&#39;d rip their lungs out, i mean everyone konws Ken and Akuma are better and aside from that, the Marvel chars and Jin and Stryder all kick his ass lol, i hate Ryu....sorry for the sidenote

True_strengh
Wed, 01-14-2004, 10:32 AM
sailermoon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hate that damn anime&#33;&#33;

SakuraKanishi
Sat, 01-17-2004, 12:33 PM
I&#39;d have to say Galaxy Express 666. =&#092; Horrid anime.

I like NGE, it was what got me into anime. Someone said a couple pages back that Shinji&#39;s personality is the result of a dead mom, asshole dad, etc etc. One major piece missing though....

Shinji, like all the other Children only has half a soul. It&#39;s why they can use the Evas. I can go more indepth, but I are lazy right now. Say if you want it in this thread.

Viet-Elite
Sun, 01-18-2004, 03:17 AM
My most hated one is Dragon Ball Z. Reason IT TAKES THREE EPISODES FOR THEM STUPID PEOPLE TO CHARGE THEIR STUPID ATTACK&#33;

The Kyubi Naruto
Sun, 01-18-2004, 03:44 AM
Well... seven letter: D I G I M O N &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif
And next P O K E M O N&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif
Oh and of course D B Z&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif
(haven&#39;t seen other db so can&#39;t gloat them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif )

I HATE THOSE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; THEY DESTROY MY OTHERWISE PERFECT UNIVERSE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; DESTROY THEM, WIPE THEIR EXISTANCE AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Crimson_Behelit
Sun, 01-18-2004, 03:57 AM
You guys don&#39;t know BAD untell you&#39;ve seen M.D. Geist. Doesn&#39;t matter what version, subbed or dubbed, they are both extremely bad.

Iznogoud
Sun, 01-18-2004, 06:08 AM
Ebichu http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif That was quite horrible

RoMuLuu
Sun, 01-18-2004, 09:04 AM
One anime I really didn&#39;t like was Ranma. I wathced the first two episodes with a very bad guality and sound. I can tell you that it was awfull. I&#39;ll never going to watch even an episode more of that. Of course this is everyones own opinion and if someone likes this anime, it&#39;s ok to me of course. But it really made me laugh and cry at the same time, it was so poor... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Poiple Weezard
Sun, 01-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Bad quality and sound seem more of an attribute of the copy you have, not the anime itself.

.akai
Sun, 01-18-2004, 10:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 10 2004, 03:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kenshin and DBZ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Erm... why don&#39;t you like kenshin?? What is so bad about it?? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Rothman
Sun, 01-18-2004, 12:29 PM
The Worst anime ever create is.............. NARUTO &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

not ..................it&#39;s actually Sailormoon

Iznogoud
Mon, 01-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Even if it was a joke i think you deserve a big kick in the ass just for writing it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Kumiriko
Mon, 01-19-2004, 11:44 AM
I belive the worst peace of crap anime i have seen is called Kimara and i think the title was spaced like ki-ma-ra. it is a movie. rented on a whime. about some mindless clone who was Freed from this weard lab who was created by alians to give birth to Killing amacheans. the main chariter is the one who kidnaps it. and guess what he dose. Knocks it up. thats how it ends. on the run from the law with a pregnet sexy toy. she literally has no personality. dosnt even talk. Man that was craptatic

anywas. about lain. you cant be doing something eles whal watching it to feel the full effect. my sister is alwas on a computer when we watch anime. so she is clueless about alot of it. But yah. turn off the lights. get the hell off the computer and just watch it

Crimson_Behelit
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:11 AM
Sorry, but all of the anime listed as being bad here are fantasic works of art when compared to M.D. Geist. I won&#39;t even begin to describe how bad it is, but I will give you a review from tech tv. Keep in mind that tech tv is extremely lenient when it comes to anime reviews.
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Introduction

&quot;MD Geist&quot; is horrid. I will say it at the beginning, this is one of the worst animes I have ever seen, period. The story of &quot;MD Geist,&quot; what little there is, is about a super soldier named MD Geist, or &quot;most dangerous.&quot; MD has been holed up in a satellite for a couple of years after the war, and somehow he gets out (unexplained... I&#39;d kinda like to know how he got out). From there he joins a gang, and from then on it is pretty much just senseless violence. The story never goes anywhere, and as one reviewer put it best: &quot;The creators of MD Geist decided that the story wasn&#39;t going anywhere, and said the hell with it.&quot; True, true.

Animation

The animation is all right, the character designs are stock, though. You got your big bad blond &quot;three lines the whole movie&quot; killer, your gray-headed old-fart general, and your ugly biker-chick (notice the little problem there: biker-chick, ugly&#33;?). The fight scenes are mediocre, with crappy visuals seeming to be blurred when the artist, I suppose, couldn&#39;t get the look right. The people getting stepped on and blown up also look horribly fake. The one saving grace is the battle suits. They look cool... sort of cool... OK, mediocre cool at the most.

Sound

Bad, very bad. The sound seems to have been recorded in a wind tunnel with a can connected to a string and a monkey at the board. Same with the music. It is so bad I won&#39;t even waste my time describing it.

Overall

Overall, it sucks. I would recommend this anime to no one, unless I really, really hated them.

OK, usually I put more into a review, but this movie just left me with a sick taste in my mouth, and the loss of money to boot. So trust me when I say do not waste your money on this&#33; You will be very sad. If you want a movie that is violent, go get &quot;Fist of the North Star.&quot; At least it has a story. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

itachi_
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:12 AM
DB, DBZ, DBGT.

Crimson_Behelit
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 20 2004, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> DB, DBZ, DBGT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh come on, I kinda liked the first 14 or so eps of DBGT... Well, atleast they made me laugh&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

itachi_
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:20 AM
It&#39;s to f*cking overrated, it&#39;s like pokémon.

Crimson_Behelit
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 20 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s to f*cking overrated, it&#39;s like pokémon. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Very true, very true... It IS over-rated. I noticed something funny about DBZ tho. I think it&#39;s hilarious how innocent people never die in the movies, but in the show you can witness the wholesale slaughter of thousands of innocent people&#33; To bad they always get revived with the dragon balls... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Tachikoma
Fri, 02-20-2004, 07:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>noir is hella bad-ass. probably the only series with chicks n guns* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Never seen Gunsmith Cats, then? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Watch it, it&#39;s brilliant.

Back on topic, I seem to like a lot of stuff that&#39;s blacklisted here. I think NGE is superb, especially the movies. Admittedly the the last two episodes were cack, but what can you do with no money, as you&#39;ve spent it on the rest of the series? BGC 2040 was another great series. The thumpy music lets it down in places as it detracts a lot from what&#39;s going on.

Noir is great. .Hack//SIGN is good - I like the idea behind it. Like a Matrix for kids http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif. As for Gunslinger Girl, got to sit down and watch it. I don&#39;t think it&#39;s meant to be an action-orientated series, more of a... I don&#39;t know... a GitS with kids who can&#39;t understand what&#39;s happening to them. I think?

Stuff I hate:

Pokemon - just all-round naff. Same predictable storyline in every episode. Almost as bad as Power Rangers http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif. The Digimon movies are better (anyone know where I can get the first one (the one with &#39;Our Wargame&#39; in it) in English (the music&#39;s better))?

Riding Bean - simply for the dubbing - it&#39;s truly awful. How can such a great piece of work from Sonoda be turned into 45 minutes of pure garbage simply by the dubbing?

DB/DBGT/DBZ - dire. Simply dire.

Ultimate Muscle - as bad as the &#39;real&#39; thing. The power button on the remote gets a workout whenever this starts http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

EpoC
Fri, 02-20-2004, 10:06 AM
the worst is bayblade.
It&#39;s for kids and all, but I don&#39;t think even the kids enjoy it.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tachikoma @ Feb 20 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 7 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>noir is hella bad-ass. probably the only series with chicks n guns* http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Never seen Gunsmith Cats, then? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Watch it, it&#39;s brilliant.

how do NUNS with guns sound? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
Check Chrno Crusade http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Insomniac
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Chrno Crusades a good series though, cept for ep 12 xmas special but eh what can you do http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:37 PM
The worst I have seen -

Pilot Canidate AKA Candidate for Goddess

Easily the worst anime I have ever seen.

complich8
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:39 PM
man .... there&#39;s so much hate for the chrono trigger ova .....

but that shit was awesome&#33;

I mean ... you had nu, and the little shovely guy, and johnny, and el gato the fighting robot.....

if you walked into it expecting another chapter of the story you&#39;d be disappointed ...

personally I walked into it expecting nothing, and I took away 15 or 20 minutes of solid laughter at the hilarity of it all...

then I don&#39;t think you&#39;d get it if you were expecting something else, or if you weren&#39;t a big chrono trigger buff to begin with.

Oh yeah .... eva: overrated but decent (strong in imagery, weak in story). lain: strong on imagery, weak on continuity. Gunslinger Girl and Noir and Tsukihime shared the same downfall for me: after an episode worth I just kinda felt like doing something else rather than watching another episode. They didn&#39;t hook me.

But really everyone likes different stuff. I personally hate Daa Daa Daa and the whole hypercute shoujo genre, but a lot of people love it, I just really couldn&#39;t give it a chance because the style annoyed the piss out of me.

I&#39;ll support the assertion that the X movie is terrible though. In the 24 eps of the tv version, they told the same story as the movie, and it felt crowded in a bit (and I&#39;m sure the animation style and the rather stiff storyline didn&#39;t help a lot of people&#39;s impressions of the tv show either). But the movie told the same story, sacrificing the background and explanatory elements and the more polished art style (the tv series art quality sold the whole series for me) so they could cram it into movie length.

I think the worst I&#39;ve seen though is probably kodomo no omocha (aka kodocha). Kodocha is the most evil vile terrible horrible no-good very bad wacked out piece of series I&#39;ve ever seen. Not only does it have no plot and no storyline, it has the hypercute shoujo style art, punctuated by random Sana raps and an overall sense of the creators having the attention span of a couple 5 year olds on 3 gallons of kool-aid and a candy shop 15 minute all-you-can-eat shopping spree.

yeah .... my vote for &quot;worst&quot; is definitely kodocha.

Xollence
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:45 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tachikoma @ Feb 20 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stuff I hate:

It&#39;s a pretty amazing anime for the early 90s.

kimunist
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 21 2004, 12:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence &#064; Feb 20 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tachikoma &#064; Feb 20 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stuff I hate:

It&#39;s a pretty amazing anime for the early 90s. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I never watched GT (frankly I didn&#39;t hear about DB until 4 or 5 years ago). When I got the chance to see DB and DBZ I thought it was pretty good for an old anime.

An anime I never got into: Neon Genesis. I watched the first couple of episodes, but something about that kid just pissed me off. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yea... i tried watching the first 4-5 episodes of neon genesis...

the kid bugged me too, and also...

the whole concept is kind of...farfetched? its a pretty &quot;creative&quot; anime =P

Crimson_Behelit
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:19 AM
=_= I have to disagree with you rogue_noir. While you may not like Kiki&#39;s Delivery Service, it&#39;s actually one of the finest examples of children&#39;s animation in the world. It has some very down to life messages and is brilliant in terms of creativity. On top of that, the artwork is next to none.

hiddenpookie
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crimson_Behelit @ Feb 21 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> =_= I have to disagree with you rogue_noir. While you may not like Kiki&#39;s Delivery Service, it&#39;s actually one of the finest examples of children&#39;s animation in the world. It has some very down to life messages and is brilliant in terms of creativity. On top of that, the artwork is next to none. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it was soo good they showed it in disney http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif the worst anime of all time would have to be yu-gi-oh god i hate that thing so very much&#33;...pokemon i liked when i was small so am not gonna say nuttin about that...and reighn blows too uhhh thats it

kimunist
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:55 AM
ur right, yu-gi-oh seems very very stupid...thought i have never seen it, it doesnt seem to be all that &quot;greaT&quot;

anyways...

another good japanese anime that was brought to america that taught some good morals is &quot;spirited away&quot;...

very good, even if the story and setting is a bit weird.

Crimson_Behelit
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:56 AM
I watched the whole neon genesis and I would have to say it pretty much sucks. The only thing that kept me watching is the whole giant robot thing, which was poorly done in my opinion. And that pathetic excuse for a ending... You might as well skip the last two episodes and go straight to the movies. And omg don&#39;t get me started on the ending of the movies. Overall that series left a bad taste in my mouth, I would of rather watched back to back episodes of pokimon.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:26 AM
Have to be Gunslinger Girls. It&#39;s a wanna-be Noir anime that&#39;s just bad. Noir on the other hand is one of the best animes ever.

rogue_noir
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Didn&#39;t like:

Sister Princess, Super Gals, Dragonball, Pokemon, .hack//Dusk, Kiki&#39;s Delivery Service, Crest of the Stars, Kare Kano. I also tend not to like series that are too long (over 40 episodes) like Inu Yasha, Naruto, Ranma, etc. but I can&#39;t make a fair judgement b/c I stop watching those fairly early into the series.

Favorite Series:

Noir
.hack//Sign
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Full Metal Panic
Lain
Cowboy Bebop
Haibane Renmei
Read or Die
Rahxephon

Everon
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:43 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Feb 20 2004, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tachikoma &#064; Feb 20 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Stuff I hate:

It&#39;s a pretty amazing anime for the early 90s. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I never watched GT (frankly I didn&#39;t hear about DB until 4 or 5 years ago). When I got the chance to see DB and DBZ I thought it was pretty good for an old anime.

An anime I never got into: Neon Genesis. I watched the first couple of episodes, but something about that kid just pissed me off.

Stoopider
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:59 PM
I like DBZ manga. Anime was bad. But it was considerably good for it&#39;s time. And it&#39;s way way way way past its time. Just like ranma. Good for it&#39;s time.

Worst anime i&#39;ve ever seen? Pokemon,Hamtaro (OMG&#33; The advertistments are bloooody irritating&#33;), and one more. The creature that goes nyo nyo nyo all the time.

Yeah.. Candidate for Goddess is very bad.

Hey.. I like Ebichu. Makes me laugh my head off. Definitely not a watch for serious anime-ers and ppl under 14.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:42 AM
i regret ever downloading Gunslinger Girls http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Munsu
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Are you kidding me? Gunslinger Girl is awesome... I dont see what&#39;s wrong with it

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 22 2004, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Are you kidding me? Gunslinger Girl is awesome... I dont see what&#39;s wrong with it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, if you compare it with Noir it&#39;s the end of the world...

Munsu
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:13 AM
You dont have to compare one series to another to see if it&#39;s good... i take it as it is, and if I enjoyed it.. it is good regardless if I think that another series is better... and I really loved Noir, one of my favorietes, but I&#39;m the first to admit that it wasnt all that great.... but since I enjoyed it, it is good

Tenkei
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:32 AM
Seems like everyone here has a different opinion than me about all these anime, most of the time. XD

I loved Gunslinger Girl. It was a great series. I loved Noir as well, of course, and even if I were to compare Gunslinger Girl and Noir (Which I wouldn&#39;t, since they&#39;re more or less completely different), I&#39;d still have to say that I love Gunslinger.

I think a lot of people don&#39;t like it because they go into it with the idea of it mostly being about action - guns and the like. But it turns out to be more about emotions and things. I can see why some people wouldn&#39;t like it, though, for the fact that it&#39;s more of a story of characters, rather than a normal story that follows a plot along.

Still, I loved the series. ^^*

But then .. I tried to watch Narutaru (which, I understand, a lot of people really like) - and I have to say it was one of the worst animes I&#39;ve ever seen. Horrible, horrible art - and just .. boring. I heard it got better after Episode 1. So I just kept watching, and watching, and hating it more. Blech.

Shinji Ikari
Mon, 02-23-2004, 07:50 AM
I don&#39;t have to compare the two to feel this way about gunslinger... I didn&#39;t like it partly because it felt a lot like Noir, but also because i don&#39;t like the idea of seeing 5 year old girls manipulated into killing machines.

Tenkei
Mon, 02-23-2004, 08:48 AM
They&#39;re around 10-13-ish an age, though you were probably just exaggerating.

Besides that - there&#39;s the fact that nobody likes to see these girls treated the way they are. That&#39;s what makes the anime great. It plays a lot on things like that, showing each of the girls and their various emotions. It makes for quite a sad story.

But I realize, since you don&#39;t like it now, me saying any of this isn&#39;t going to make any difference. XD So I&#39;ll just be quiet from now on.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-24-2004, 05:14 AM
I saw an anime called X couple of weeks ago and it was without a doubt the worst anime i have seen ever even if i have&#39;nt seen a lot of animas.