PDA

View Full Version : Chidori VS Rasengan

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 02:24 AM
Rasengan.

iLLugi
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:31 AM
Well i think Chidori could be strong, if the user uses it in the right way. But we all saw what happened with the water container on the roof when Naruto fought against Sasuke ... real powa http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

jing
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:34 AM
its been proven at water tower... rasengan..... n ive seen this same thread like 5 times.

Mut
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:36 AM
ummm...there should be a rule. one shouldn't be able to make new threads that has already been made before. threads like this should only be brought back and not re-made since it wastes bandwidth and just clutters up the forum. but i guess everyone's too lazy to use the search feature.

itachi_
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:37 AM
throw you anger somewhere else... why are you so angry, i didn't know that there were threads like this one before...

jing
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:55 AM
just use Search:

Strigeln
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:29 AM
Rasengan! It totaly owns the Chidori

raijin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 3 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didn&#39;t know that there were threads like this one before... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Then why did you put &quot;maybe this ain&#39;t a new poll&quot; in your topic...

You basically contradicted yourself.

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:43 AM
You&#39;re an idiot, Itachi. Seriously. Get off this board.

Rasengan is clearly the better technique.

Guizmo0
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:59 AM
sasuke is not at the same level naruto is... we can only find out when 2 users of EQUAL power use it. Kakashi is not on the same level as the 4th thats for sure. But if there where two 4th hokages and use chidori vs rasengan on each other we could see some result.

You can say im stupid but im not bcuz then you didnt read this well. SASUKE IS NOT AT THE SAME LEVEL AS NARUTO . And when someone more powerfull uses a skill it is stronger than when someone who is weaker uses it.

If the 4th used chidori that tank would be so dead it cant even go to the next world . If sasuke uses it then ... gogogo read the manga.

Harageki
Sat, 01-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Rasengan woulda ripped Sasuke apart, in my opinion...that technique just owns.

villin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:09 AM
Most definitly rasengan. Kakashi even said that if he didn&#39;t stop them that Sasgay would be dead. That is just another reason for me to dislike Kakashi. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:43 AM
Somone voted chidori...boo

Hotsuma
Sat, 01-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Both the Chidori and Rasengan are badass skills.

However, considering Sasuke&#39;s mastery of the Chidori, he would probably have won this little tussle.

There&#39;s simply no way you can say that Naruto&#39;s mastery of the Rasengan is equal to Sasuke&#39;s mastery of the Chidori. While the Rasengan is a more powerful technique (water tower), it wouldn&#39;t matter, if Sasuke has more mastery of his own ability.

To be blunt here..

Sasuke&#39;s Chidori &gt; Naruto&#39;s Rasengan

Rasengan itself &gt; Chidori itself.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:05 AM
if we see Sasuke at level 2, maybe then his chidori will own Narutos Rasengen

Chidori is an assasination technique, which explains the small hole in the tower

Rasengen is purely raw damage

Jman
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:17 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 3 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> To be blunt here..
Rasengan itself &gt; Chidori itself. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:23 PM
depends what you&#39;re trying to do

Chidori punches holes in things
Rasengen blows holes in things

Rasengen isnt exactly a silent killer, use it and you&#39;ve got the whole enemy village noticing http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

itachi_
Sat, 01-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Personally i think the rasengan i most impressive but maybe not the strongest, if the rasengan is at the same level as the 4th hokage then it&#39;s really Mighty...

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 01-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Well lets see.

Rasengan:
Powerful and a deadly move, used by the forth also. We dont really have a good picture of what it can really do since we are talking about naruto using it here.

Chidori:
Looks cool, Seems powerful if it can cut through virtualy everything. But heres a bit of logic.

Chidori(AKA lighting edge) seems like it stabs the person instead if exploding. So it is used for assinations. Seeing how the move hit the water tower: --------| |------&#62; it left a hole. ( Don&#39;t know if there was a hole on the other side ) Saying to us that the Chidori goes in like a knife. like a concentrated charka hit.

Rasengan:
The Charka Explodes creating a devistating attack with impact.
-------| | &lt;---This whole side is gone. Seeing how this ability is done, it is greater in combat. But the strain that it gives to the body is very harsh unless mastered.

So in my conclusion it really doesnt matter since both are exceptional skills. there are pro&#39;s and con&#39;s to both of these Jutsu&#39;s

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sun, 01-04-2004, 02:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 4 2004, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
But he saw the Kagebunshin in that little tussle at the water towers. He should, theoretically, be able to do it now. Dunno how Naruto fans are gonna take that though, heheh.

And, no. Rasengan isn&#39;t a jutsu. It requires training to perform. No matter how good your Sharingan is, it shouldn&#39;t be able to be copied.. Theoretically, that is..
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well yeah theroreticaly even if you did copy this technique, your wouldnt be able to know how to use it because of the training that is nessasarry to use it.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Kage bunshin doesnt require &#39;training&#39; in the same way as the rasengen, Naruto learnt it off a scroll so Sasuke should be able to use it if he had his sharigan active

if Naruto fights Sasuke at level 2 and uses kage bunshin i have no idea why Sasuke wouldnt do it too

OshadowO
Sun, 01-04-2004, 04:20 AM
actually if I remember correctly sasuke should&#39;ve seen Kage Bunshin no Justsu waaay early when they fought Zabusa. He was wide awake. Aslo Naruto used it against Haku when they were trapped in the demon mirror. It was naruto&#39;s only move back then remember the good ol days;)

So my guess is those techs require a lot of chakra(which naruto definitely has more than sasuke).

So my guess is it requires a lot of chakra and control over that chakra. Sasuke just don&#39;t have the chakra yet even though he&#39;s uptill now been better at controlling his chakra.

I&#39;m still not sure if sasuke will master rasengan, even though it seems like with enough training he should be able to. Maybe we&#39;ll learn more about it as time goes by or maybe they&#39;ll never explain it:/

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 04:21 AM
i dont think its that, i think its only because its Narutos signature move

OshadowO
Sun, 01-04-2004, 04:26 AM
^probably thats the likely reason http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
its just fun to sometimes try and rationalize things that they never adequately explain. Since your nick is insomniac you should understand why http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

chronic
Sun, 01-04-2004, 04:57 AM
I think that rasengan is way stronger than chidori.

and on the topic of sasuke and coping naruto&#39;s kagebunnshin, i think it&#39;s because he doesn&#39;t acknowledge that it is a strong jutsu, and for him, to copy naruto would be a devastating blow to his pride and ego.

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-04-2004, 05:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO @ Jan 4 2004, 04:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually if I remember correctly sasuke should&#39;ve seen Kage Bunshin no Justsu waaay early when they fought Zabusa. He was wide awake. Aslo Naruto used it against Haku when they were trapped in the demon mirror. It was naruto&#39;s only move back then remember the good ol days;)

So my guess is those techs require a lot of chakra(which naruto definitely has more than sasuke).

So my guess is it requires a lot of chakra and control over that chakra. Sasuke just don&#39;t have the chakra yet even though he&#39;s uptill now been better at controlling his chakra.

I&#39;m still not sure if sasuke will master rasengan, even though it seems like with enough training he should be able to. Maybe we&#39;ll learn more about it as time goes by or maybe they&#39;ll never explain it:/ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But then his Sharingan only had one comma, so he couldn&#39;t copy abilities. In the water towers, he had TWO commas. He can do it now.

mage
Sun, 01-04-2004, 05:50 AM
who says you cant copy abilities with one comma?

Chi Chi
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO @ Jan 4 2004, 03:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually if I remember correctly sasuke should&#39;ve seen Kage Bunshin no Justsu waaay early when they fought Zabusa. He was wide awake. Aslo Naruto used it against Haku when they were trapped in the demon mirror. It was naruto&#39;s only move back then remember the good ol days;) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Too bad you can&#39;t copy without the Sharingan. He didn&#39;t have it back then and in the second exam he couldn&#39;t really use it because of the seal.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:07 AM
i say resangan is more powerful i cant say why but i just think that it is i mean if it was used by the 4th and jiraya it has to be more power then it looks

Raven
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chronic @ Jan 4 2004, 03:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and for him, to copy naruto would be a devastating blow to his pride and ego. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;d say that this is pretty accurate.... but also because of the fact that it&#39;s Naruto&#39;s signature move and for the interest of the story he hasn&#39;t copied it. Insomniac mentioned that before, I know.

OshadowO
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:18 PM
imo rasengan but here&#39;s a twist.
do you guys think Sasuke can copy rasengan now tha he has seen it? I&#39;m not sure but it seemed like he was using sharingan when naruto started it. If lets say we do time jump that leaves him enough time to try and train it.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:27 PM
what i&#39;ve noticed is Sasuke is never &#39;awake&#39; when Naruto is fighting

they always make sure hes not able to look while hes fighting, this is probably so Sasuke doesnt copy all of Narutos moves such as kage bunshin and rasengen, with those by his side he&#39;d be far too strong

Hotsuma
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:59 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what i&#39;ve noticed is Sasuke is never &#39;awake&#39; when Naruto is fighting

they always make sure hes not able to look while hes fighting, this is probably so Sasuke doesnt copy all of Narutos moves such as kage bunshin and rasengen, with those by his side he&#39;d be far too strong </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But he saw the Kagebunshin in that little tussle at the water towers. He should, theoretically, be able to do it now. Dunno how Naruto fans are gonna take that though, heheh.

And, no. Rasengan isn&#39;t a jutsu. It requires training to perform. No matter how good your Sharingan is, it shouldn&#39;t be able to be copied.. Theoretically, that is..

villin
Mon, 01-05-2004, 02:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 3 2004, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke&#39;s Chidori &gt; Naruto&#39;s Rasengan
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You do realize that both Jiraiya and Kakashi agreed that it would have been Sasgay taking the old dirt nap if they had hit each other and not Naruto.

As hard as it may be for some people to admit, Naruto has surpassed Sasgay in both raw power and the level of their jutsus. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Legendary Nin
Tue, 01-06-2004, 05:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 6 2004, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Naruto has always had more power than Sasuke did. Sasuke is simply more skilled, overall, than Naruto is. That&#39;s obvious. People should admit this. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Its hard to though,when the only thing we want Sasuke being good at is being a sissy Sailor Scout.

Vagabond
Tue, 01-06-2004, 06:12 AM
Rasengan, by far.

BTW, Do you think Naruto will ever learn to do the rasengan the so called &quot;right&quot; way with one hand. He doesn&#39;t seem like the person to change his way.

Hotsuma
Tue, 01-06-2004, 01:36 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 5 2004, 02:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Jan 3 2004, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke&#39;s Chidori &gt; Naruto&#39;s Rasengan
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You do realize that both Jiraiya and Kakashi agreed that it would have been Sasgay taking the old dirt nap if they had hit each other and not Naruto.

As hard as it may be for some people to admit, Naruto has surpassed Sasgay in both raw power and the level of their jutsus. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Rasengan would&#39;ve killed anybody it came in contact with, if it wasn&#39;t Kabuto,or Tsunade taking the hit. That&#39;s a given. Kakashi was pointing out the obvious.

Chidori would have ALSO killed Naruto, if they connected. Kakashi was also making a point of that.

Naruto has always had more power than Sasuke did. Sasuke is simply more skilled, overall, than Naruto is. That&#39;s obvious. People should admit this.

hiddenpookie
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:33 AM
rasengan. it pwons big time&#33; this technique is prob my fav.

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 01-07-2004, 12:57 PM
I like the Rsasengan better

woofcat
Thu, 01-08-2004, 12:23 PM
rasengan Read Boy I say Read you see the water tower get owed by naruto comon think waht would happen to your face if i used the rasengan on it&#33;

kaigan
Fri, 01-09-2004, 02:29 AM
definitely rasengan. it will own sasgay&#39;s ass anyday. that little runt, i hope he get toss like rag dolls when fight against anyone later on.