PDA

View Full Version : Who was that boy?

itachi_
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Who was that boy who looked like naruto? that was going to be released... is it tsunande's brother? you know the fight in oro's place that kabuta starts...

He looked like naruto....

Chi Chi
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:45 AM
The only thing we know is that he and his gang were once captured by Orochimaru. And now, he is taken over by Oro.

raijin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Nawaki, Tsunade's little brother, is dead.

It was clearly stated in the manga (a few times)... or, maybe you missed those parts?

itachi_
Sat, 01-03-2004, 10:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (raijin @ Jan 3 2004, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nawaki, Tsunade&#39;s little brother, is dead.

It was clearly stated in the manga (a few times)... or, maybe you missed those parts? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No

Strigeln
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:00 AM
But Orichamaru can bring back people to life... and since he knows Tsunade it&#39;s not impossible it is her little brother...

snowball
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:36 AM
we hopefully will find out some time who he is...

raijin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strigeln @ Jan 3 2004, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But Orichamaru can bring back people to life... and since he knows Tsunade it&#39;s not impossible it is her little brother... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmmm... this can probably be ruled out as well. Orochimaru&#39;s resurrection jutsu requires the soul of a deceased to be attached to the body of a sacrifice. There would be no point in resurrecting Nawaki to fight in the tournament since he wouldn&#39;t have his original body. The whole point of the tournament was to find Orochimaru a new body.

Also, the &quot;resemblance&quot; between the tournament winner and Naruto is probably just coincidence.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:13 PM
we didnt find out who Orochimaru was occupying before, its not really an important fact

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 01-04-2004, 02:54 AM
Anko was the women who took the kids into the Dark Forest for the second part of the Exam.

She was cool and energetic like Naruto.

It is RUMORED, that she MAY be captain of the ANBU or hold a high position within the ANBU.

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Anko was the 2nd examiner

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Orochimaru was also Anko&#39;s master...

Strigeln
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>QUOTE (Strigeln @ Jan 3 2004, 11:00 AM)
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But Orichamaru can bring back people to life... and since he knows Tsunade it&#39;s not impossible it is her little brother... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Hmmm... this can probably be ruled out as well. Orochimaru&#39;s resurrection jutsu requires the soul of a deceased to be attached to the body of a sacrifice. There would be no point in resurrecting Nawaki to fight in the tournament since he wouldn&#39;t have his original body. The whole point of the tournament was to find Orochimaru a new body.

Also, the &quot;resemblance&quot; between the tournament winner and Naruto is probably just coincidence. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ll have to take back my earlier statement, because when u resurrect some1 the become total loyal to u. and that guy was kind of like &quot;do i have to u up to&#33;&quot;...

I guess i didn&#39;t thought that one through entirely...

TwisT
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:14 PM
Well i maybe got this wrong but isnt Tsunades little brother The 4th Hokage?? And he is dead..

hoob
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TwisT &#064; Jan 4 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well i maybe got this wrong but isnt Tsunades little brother The 4th Hokage?? And he is dead.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Tsunade&#39;s brother and the fourth are completely different people.

It&#39;s been a while since I read the manga, but I think the connection is that Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraiya were teammates taught by the 3rd. Jiraiya went on to become the teacher of the 4th, who went on to teach Kakashi who is now teaching Naruto. Do correct me if I messed up somewhere in there. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Tsunades brother isnt the 4th, Tsunades brother looks like Naruto but hes dead

The author likes to make people look like Naruto if you&#39;d noticed, doesnt mean they&#39;re related.
people thought that shikamaru and anko were related because of their clothes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

hoob
Sun, 01-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Which one was Anko? It&#39;s been a while.
Yeah, that whole dudes who look like Naruto throws me off sometimes...but I guess it kinda makes sense when you think about how they&#39;re used and all.