PDA

View Full Version : this is Naruto open discussion

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:13 AM
I keep looking through all these posts and i see Naruto anime watchers who think that this area is just another anime discussion area

i think there should be something to be clearer that spoilers are allowed in this forum as its based for those who have read the manga and watch the anime, not just anime watchers

kinda getting sick of people asking stuff like 'well i hope he gets to fight in ep 65' or 'hey maybe naruto will be the 5th hokage' when we all already know these answers from the manga and then not knowing who Tsunade is.

joker-kun
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Why cant they say that, they have the right, it is open discussion, if thy wernt allowed it would say so, but instaed it says spoilers allowed which implies there is gonna be anime watchers in here, now if someone complains about a sppoiler that is different, but i think people can say what they want, now if i have misunderstood this and am tole by a admin/mod ill change my opinion till then, i think they can post what they want http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

not_sponsored
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:05 AM
Are you agreeing or disagreeing? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

joker-kun
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:13 AM
I disagree in terms of non-manga readers not being allowed to say simple comments, but i agree in terms that they have ansolutely no right to complain about spoilers

villin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:15 AM
The point of this section of the forum is that it is for everyone. However, there are no spoiler rules so if you don't read the manga and you read something that would be considered a spoiler in the anime section then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:44 AM
i dont think that people know the purpose of this forum and they ask questions like that as if they're speculuating when theres answers out

some anime watchers might be stumbling here by mistake

and what the hell is with topics in here that have spoiler alert as this description?

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 08:50 AM
You can't really get a better warning.Anything goes here,some people just like to be cautious.If you come in here though,you know you'll see spoilers.So any anime only user accept,unless they didn't read the description,which is probably very few.

Mut
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 3 2004, 06:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> some anime watchers might be stumbling here by mistake </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
then they are dumbasses and it&#39;s clearly their fault. it says that spoilers are allowed in capital letters...who cares if they don&#39;t bother to read the warning.

joker-kun
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Jan 3 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The point of this section of the forum is that it is for everyone. However, there are no spoiler rules so if you don&#39;t read the manga and you read something that would be considered a spoiler in the anime section then you have nobody to blame but yourself. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that is what im saying...

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 12:26 PM
i think its mainly Itachi_ doing this but i&#39;ve noticed alot of topics with &#39;spoiler&#39; included in them.. now on a forum that doesnt have any spoiler rules what is the point of putting spoiler there.

Power PMV
Sun, 01-04-2004, 02:34 AM
I have a question, what is this part of the forum exactly for? What is the stuff that should be posted here and not in the manga one. I just started thinking about this because of this topic.
Thanks

jing
Sun, 01-04-2004, 03:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I have a question, what is this part of the forum exactly for? What is the stuff that should be posted here and not in the manga one. I just started thinking about this because of this topic.
Thanks </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes i often think about that too.......
o well, it doesnt bother me/affect me one bit.

joker-kun
Sun, 01-04-2004, 06:23 AM
i think its for stuff like release dates, and games, and license warnings etc.

itachi_
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 3 2004, 11:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think its mainly Itachi_ doing this but i&#39;ve noticed alot of topics with &#39;spoiler&#39; included in them.. now on a forum that doesnt have any spoiler rules what is the point of putting spoiler there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I have &quot;spoiler&quot; written on them because i&#39;ve got PM&#39;s from angry kids... that they don&#39;t want me to spoil in naruto open discussion, but it says no spoiler rules so...

Power PMV
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 4 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think its for stuff like release dates, and games, and license warnings etc. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ohh I see, thanks for clearing it up.

Raven
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:28 AM
It&#39;s not harming anything if *spoiler* is in the description is it? It&#39;s basically a last minute chance to back out of reading something you don&#39;t want to. I realise spoilers are allowed in this section but some people may not realise this straight away, or could have just made a mistake.

The word *spoiler* isn&#39;t hurting anything, what&#39;s the harm in someone putting it in?

Insomniac
Sun, 01-04-2004, 09:44 AM
what i understand this forum is for is
1. everything related to both the manga and the anime
2. bringing up issues or differences between the two
3. RAW releases
4. Place where anime noobs stumble in and cry when they get spoiled

Raven
Mon, 01-05-2004, 02:49 AM
I think the manga section should be left for discussing the current goings-on of the manga, the same with the anime section for anime, and everything else that wants to be discussed should be in here.

So if anyone wants to discuss something that is not directly linked to the current status of either the anime or manga, post it here. That&#39;s just my opinion of the way it works, I might be wrong.

For example, if someone was to say &quot;here&#39;s a screenshot from ep 21 that looks funny, let&#39;s discuss it&quot; etc, they should put it in here I think. *shrugs*