PDA

View Full Version : blood line limits

primalspas
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:28 AM
This is a purely hypothetical question but it really got me wondering, and since the naruto manga experts reside at this forum thought i'd ask. What wouldhappen if two separate blood line limits mixed together? like sharingan with byakugan? would they combine or would one take over the other? I mean it would be uber to have a sharingan that had 360 degree visio, could see tenketsu, and do the mange illusion jutsu. What do you guys think?

KevKoN
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:47 PM
the byakugan originated from the sharigan ... or is it the other way around. i forget. anyways one of them basically evolved into the other. so i wouldnt think they could be mixed, one trait would be more dominant that the other. but the idea about using mange sharigan with byakugan isnt right since how many people can use mange sharigan? one. itachi may have been the only person to ever have that ability. just like neiji is the only one who can see the tenketsu.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Sharingan came from the byakugan,so I don't think it is possible.This has never been raised,and there is no clear answer.

Speedbump
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Undetermined.

hehe, and the Hyuuga families have rules (looks like no outside loves have been permitted) and the sharingan is relatively extinct.. down to 3 user? itachi, sasuke and kakashi?

not probable.. quite possible.. nobody knows http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:48 AM
for those that dont know

the dominant gene would overide the other gene

the sharigan originated the byakugan - probably from breeding outside of the clan which means if someone with the Sharigan bred with someone with a Byakugan then their child would only either have a Sharigan or a Byakugan (depending on which gene the mother or father carried)

its genetics - when people breed together they dont always join genes, the dominant gene shows up and often takes over the other one

its from the dominant genes combining together into the child that what makes them different - which is how the Byakugan could have made the Sharigan, the combination of the dominant genes in the Byakugan user and the other person (probably with some other abilities) formed the sharigan

Mut
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:52 AM
it's never gonna happen so you're kind of asking for a question that can't be answered. maybe an e-mail to kishimoto might do.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:53 AM
if hes going by the laws of genetics then it cant happen http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

samsonlonghair
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:57 AM
Like primalspas said, Genetics isn't always so simple. What would most likely happen is that an offspring of the Uchiha and Hyuuga clan would have some aspects of both eyes but not fully powerfull. This offspring may have a very wide field of vision, but it wouldn't be nearly 360 degrees. The offspring would also have some ability to copy, but wouldn't be able to do it as well as a full blooded Uchiha.

That's just my opinion; I could be wrong.

NaokiSama_5
Sat, 01-03-2004, 08:04 AM
I doubt there'd be mixing and nothing significant would come from it. It wouldn't be in the manga and I guess if anything, the stronger bloodline would come out. By stronger I have no idea what I mean, probably just the cooler one I guess.

Chi Chi
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 2 2004, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sharingan came from the byakugan,so I don&#39;t think it is possible.This has never been raised,and there is no clear answer. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think it is possible because they have the same origin so the genes can&#39;t be too different.

Raven
Sat, 01-03-2004, 10:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Jan 3 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Like primalspas said, Genetics isn&#39;t always so simple. What would most likely happen is that an offspring of the Uchiha and Hyuuga clan would have some aspects of both eyes but not fully powerfull. This offspring may have a very wide field of vision, but it wouldn&#39;t be nearly 360 degrees. The offspring would also have some ability to copy, but wouldn&#39;t be able to do it as well as a full blooded Uchiha.

That&#39;s just my opinion; I could be wrong. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think that&#39;s a pretty good theory.......

although we may never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

snowball
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:20 AM
im with samsonlonghair on this one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

primalspas
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if hes going by the laws of genetics then it cant happen http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that is not necessarily true, if the genes evolved from each other then there is the matter of cross over during meiotic stages, therefore there could an intermediary phenotypic showing. Also genes have been known to be codominant where both traits are shown in full. Therefore, by the laws of genetics, it is very possible for both genes to displayed in the phenotype as long as they are in the genotype. Genetics is not cut and dry dominant and recessive.

In response, i knew that this was a purely hypothetical question, but I was just wondering. I mean we are allowed to make conjectures, right?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 01-03-2004, 01:04 PM
that would be kickass. imagine the ownage that could occur with that type of power. but alas we shall never know unless it occurs in the manga. which i doubt but maybe in one of the spin-offs from naruto like naruto x or something around that lines. that would be soo cool to have that type of power because u couldnt be defeated when u had a three sixty feild of vision and then see all the techniques that were going on around . say u were fighting like a group of ninja&#39;s u could see all the people fighting and not only see but learn all their tchniques it would be cool.

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll lllllll

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Kakashi doesn&#39;t have Uchiha blood,so only Sasuke and Itachi can control the future of the sharingan.Now Itachi,being the pimp he is.I&#39;m sure he&#39;ll have babies with Tsunade,Anko,and Kurenai,lol.Sasuke,we&#39;ll he can go run off with the Sailor Scouts again and try his luck there.

Raven
Sat, 01-03-2004, 01:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 2 2004, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This has never been raised </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Do you mean in the story, or as a topic on the forums?

Because it&#39;s been raised on the forums a couple of times in the old days. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif