PDA

View Full Version : Gaara

itachi_
Fri, 01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
I think that gaara could have been a "good" guy if he would have been loved by someone?... and not alone to fight only by himself etc... Like naruto, he was alone but his existance was verifyed by Iruka and kakashi and the other... but gaara was left alone.... i wonder what would happend if naruto was left alone... maybe he would have met the same faith as gaara...

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 03:38 AM
I'm guessing you're referring to the time when Naruto and Shikamaru face Gaara in the hospital.

Yeah, that scene was classic. Gaara was talking about how he's got a beast in his body. Then, Naruto refutes, arrogantly, about how he has a better one in him. Then Gaara owns that statement, by saying he was born a monster.

That was hilarious, watching Naruto nearly piss his pants, seeing how minescule his hardships was, compared to Gaara's.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:21 AM
Gaara vanished after anyways.You won't be seeing him anymore.

Demon Brother
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:38 AM
ya i guess so Legendary nin.. and no, i dont think Naruto would've been like that.. garaa became like that because he was born with a jutsu so he had very many mood changes on him and because his father tried to assassinate him he figured out that he lived to kill everyone and so he didnt fear a new assassination.

Nautek
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:56 AM
I pity Gaara. I also think he would have been nice and kind if he had a diffrent childhood.

Demon Brother
Fri, 01-02-2004, 05:42 AM
yeah, he woulda owned if he had had(?) a nice childhood... well that life man, sometimes it sux http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

villin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Yeah Gaara could have been a good guy if his asshole of a father Kazekage didn't keep trying to have him assassinated since he was six years old. I'm so glad Orochimaru slaughtered Kazekage.

We will be seeing Gaara again. Atasuki will want Shukaku just like they want Kyubi and that means more Gaara leetness. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

hyuga_hinata
Sat, 01-03-2004, 11:39 AM
I'd like to see more of Gaara~ Especially after the naruto fight where they go all out.

Seems like Naruto sorta struck him over the head and knocked some evil outta him, and with the Kazekage dead - who knows~~

Naruto and Gaara <= Mates?? Is it possible?