PDA

View Full Version : kakashi's potential

Elite Hentai
Fri, 01-02-2004, 02:30 AM
They don't have it on all the time.

Itachi however, uses his sharingan 24/7

It's all about stamina: if thy can generate enough chackra, they can keep their advanced eyes on as long as they wish.

Kakashi would be uber 1337 with a Byakugan in his right eye. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 01-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Maybe Kakashi slacked off and Itachi pursued it, so there...

Strider
Fri, 01-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Before people start getting on the idea of Kakashi having a Hyuuga advanced bloodline implant within his other eye .. Don`t you think it would be nice to have them explain how he got the Sharingan, first? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Ninja vanish.

P.S. -- Kakashi doesn`t need the Byakugan. The more people jockin` the same techniques, the less value it has in the badass value book.

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
First off. Itachi_. Don't say stupid shit like "Just cap his ass". This is a martial arts anime over anything else. (Well, roughly) Let's put things into perspective.

Second, as Insomniac says..strength really doesn't have much to do with becoming a Chuunin. Becoming a Chuunin is being able to display a respectable amount of leadership ability, and judgement. Not strength. Shit, people, you should stop thinking strength is synonymous to being a Chuunin.

Kakashi is obviously a very smart, and resourceful ninja, that's why he became a Chuunin at age 6. But, he's not that strong, people.

Itachi would kill Kakashi. In fact, he destroyed him, just by merely staring at him.

Oro would also murder Kakashi in a fight.

villin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 06:35 AM
Kakashi simply had the right qualities early on that allowed him to move up in rank. Lately we have been seeing that while he is one of the strongest jounins in the Leaf he really can't compete with the more elite ninjas like Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Itachi, etc. Kakashi even admitted himself in the Zabuza arc that his potential was less than both Sasgay and Naruto.

Mut
Fri, 01-02-2004, 06:59 AM
who cares if someone can become a chuunin or even a jounin by age 2? everyone has their limits and maybe kakashi hit his limit.

ricefarmer
Fri, 01-02-2004, 08:38 AM
dont u guys agree that kakashi should have been so much more then he is now.. i mean he was a chuunin at the freakin age of 6. he should be one of the most powerful ninjas now cuz... itachi was chuunin at age 7 rite? and he is the most powerful now... so what happen to kakashi.. did he get lazy and didn't train hard or wasn't as motivated or something i believe he could have been so much more.

itachi_
Fri, 01-02-2004, 09:49 AM
Itachi Uchiha become a chuunin at age 9... kakashi is really strong.... no doubt..

a_nevels666
Fri, 01-02-2004, 09:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Jan 2 2004, 08:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dont u guys agree that kakashi should have been so much more then he is now.. i mean he was a chuunin at the freakin age of 6. he should be one of the most powerful ninjas now cuz... itachi was chuunin at age 7 rite? and he is the most powerful now... so what happen to kakashi.. did he get lazy and didn&#39;t train hard or wasn&#39;t as motivated or something i believe he could have been so much more. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kakashi is one the most powerful Ninjas. Period. But Itachi and Orochimaru (for example) just have to be stronger in order for the story to work. There wouldn&#39;t be much of a story if Kakashi could just go out and beat the bad guys by himself.

Anbu Girl
Fri, 01-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah.&#33; I believe that if he become a chuunin at age of 6..he should be one of the most powerful&#33;&#33;

I hope that they will give him more concern in the coming ep`s coz he is really awesome http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

@a_nevels666: exactly...that what I believe as well

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:11 AM
you guys dont get that chuunin has very little to do with strength

we hear nothing of Orochimarus ninja rank past other then he was a genius and so far hes killed two kages and has his own village - more then anyone in the entire series has accomplished and we have no idea at what age he became chuunin do we?
Obviously not a low enough age to mention - and hes much stronger then Kakashi

itachi_
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 2 2004, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you guys dont get that chuunin has very little to do with strength

we hear nothing of Orochimarus ninja rank past other then he was a genius and so far hes killed two kages and has his own village - more then anyone in the entire series has accomplished and we have no idea at what age he became chuunin do we?
Obviously not a low enough age to mention - and hes much stronger then Kakashi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s strange that the goverment (i assume that &quot;naruto-world&quot; have one) let orochimaru live... why don&#39;t they pic up some guns and do a razzia and assaassinate him... ?

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:21 AM
you think that they dont try?
all the villages basically want to fight each other and if they deploy enough to fight Orochimaru it means they&#39;ll weaken themselves against attack from another village

it was said that any village would love to have Orochimaru under their banner cept for the leaf

you think its that easy to go assasinate him when hes that talented and has a village under his control? also hes protected by Kabuto among his other sound nins haha - you make it seem like its an easy task to get rid of someone

they even have codes that their ANBU follow when Orochimaru is sighted somewhere, thats how scared they are of him

RaZzy
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:10 AM
but wasnt it wierd that you didn&#39;t see 6 year old kids running around in THIS chuunin exam
And if kakashi was chuunin at the age of 6, konohamaru could become chuunin right now ... :S

Nautek
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:26 AM
If kakashi got chuunin at 6 wonder when oro and Jiraiya becomed chunnin&#39;s or the 4th hmpf.

sexy_no_jutsu
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:41 AM
kakashi bacame chuunin on age 6 (were was that said again? i forgot) and Itachi bacame head of the ANBU at age 13.

itachi_
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Are there any firearms in naruto like assault rifles or submachine guns, if they got some of those, just blow his fucking head off, he ain&#39;t imortal

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:28 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 2 2004, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi bacame chuunin on age 6 (were was that said again? i forgot) and Itachi bacame head of the ANBU at age 13. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Itachi makes up for becoming a chuunin late by becoming a jounin,then captain of leafs most elite ninjas.So if you look at it,Kakashi was talking orders from Itachi.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:32 PM
they&#39;re too fast for guns, theres no need for them.

my point before was that it really didnt matter about him being a chuunin

Kabuto never got past a genin ranking and look at how strong he is? equal to Kakashi or more.
Haku was never even a genin
we know nothing about Tsunade Orochimaru and Jiyaira becoming chuunins and very little about them being jounins and yet they are the strongest people in the naruto world

you can look at those and go &#39;wow&#39; or just look at everyone else... also Kabuto seems to kill ANBUs like its strolling down the street, i think hes killed about 9 so far that we know of

forkshy
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:34 PM
i personally believe that after his precious people died Kakashi sort of lost the will to fight and stopped training hard.

jing
Fri, 01-02-2004, 01:11 PM
kakashi needs to get him a byakugan on his normal eye, cuz he only sees one side when he battles UNLESS he uses sharingan, which drains alot of his chakra as seen before....
kakashi is good what are you talking about? if he was any better he woulda been a hokage&#33;

Chi Chi
Fri, 01-02-2004, 01:45 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 2 2004, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi needs to get him a byakugan on his normal eye, cuz he only sees one side when he battles UNLESS he uses sharingan, which drains alot of his chakra as seen before....
kakashi is good what are you talking about? if he was any better he woulda been a hokage&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh yeah, Byakugan on his other eye so he loses more Chakra

jing
Fri, 01-02-2004, 01:55 PM
well i dont think he loses chakra for byakugan... neji n hinata keeps it up...
i just want him to have one since neji can almost see 360, n kakashi only has one eye to see, it would help him alot if he were to see more, make him even stronger.