PDA

View Full Version : Going to murder Sasuke..

Harageki
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:04 AM
I just read 2/3 chapters in advance of the ep we`re currently on...and Sasukes match with Gaara has started. and, as if he hasnt copied Lee ENOUGH, hes using his Taijutsu now too? :@ something cool about Sasuke and every character is they have a unique style. Lee, taijutsu...Gaara, sand....etc. Sasuke used to be Mr Jutsu fanatic / sharingan...now he needs to copy someone elses style? psshh.

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:09 AM
well, he only copied them to fight gaara. i think it was awesome to see him do that. really tells that sasuke is indeed a genius.

we never seen him use lee's style after that fight, though.

OshadowO
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Kill Sasuke? where do I sign up?! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
anyway Sasuke's like kakashi jr right. he's going to copy justus because he has the sharingan, it'd be silly if he didn't:/

Rock Lee
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:02 AM
I saw it as more of a memorial to the badass that is Rock Lee. Imitation is the sheerest form of flattery. Besides what better way to fuck with Gaara than to bring back the biggest ass kicking hes had in his life...... I thought it was rather cool. However not even rock lee impersination can bring back sissyke any dignity. Hes still a loser.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:07 AM
A loser that needs another beat down from Itachi.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 1 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A loser that needs another beat down from Itachi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
or better yet, he needs to get his genius ass kicked around by Sakura... it would redeem her and she&#39;ll get her revenge about the time he said she was lower than Naruto...

but still, anyone that kicks Sasuke around, gets to be my favorite charecter for a few mintues...

Harageki
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:48 AM
The annoying thing is that now he has amazing speed and hes a genius, and he has great taijutsu, AND he has the sharingan, and countless powerful jutsus. He should lack in a certain department, like before it was speed...now that he has that, whats the point? bah...woulda been cool if they gave him a more unique flavour, like him having learnt a special sort of Uchiha Taijutsu.

Mgslee
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:12 AM
The &quot;Lion Combo&quot; is defiently unique... and so is the chidori... and the idea of the sharingan is to copy people...

I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much...

Immortal Boner
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:20 AM
Even I started hating Sasuke after some recent developments but he&#39;s honestly a cool character.

Still what I don&#39;t get is why so many people hate Sasuke initially. Some characters comparable IMO to Sasuke such as Vegeta seem to have a much better fanbase. They both whine a shitload f times throughout the series. Does weaker aggression and a pretty boy factor make that much of a difference? Or is it a bandwagon thing?

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 1 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The annoying thing is that now he has amazing speed and hes a genius, and he has great taijutsu, AND he has the sharingan, and countless powerful jutsus. He should lack in a certain department, like before it was speed...now that he has that, whats the point? bah...woulda been cool if they gave him a more unique flavour, like him having learnt a special sort of Uchiha Taijutsu. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That jutsu is chidori.Don&#39;t worry about Sasuke,he gets his from Itachi and Naruto.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

He is a selfish sissy.Once he found out Itachi was interested in Naruto he got pissed off.Then he fights Naruto,only to find out he can&#39;t touch him(he was trained by Jiraiya,the 4th Hokages sensei,what do you expect).So he gets mad and runs to Orochimau like a baby.He should have joined the Sailor Scouts,lol.

Immortal Boner
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 1 2004, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He should have joined the Sailor Scouts,lol. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

For those who don&#39;t know,

he did...in the parody version of the manga. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Harageki
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Jan 1 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont understand why everyone hates sasuke so much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?
I gotta admit, he was cool when fighting Gaara, tho the point is he had to steal Lee`s style to do it. And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.

Also...Vegeta ownz Sasuke. Its just something he has that Sasuke doesnt 0-o dunno...maybe cuz he pulls off the bad man kinda image. Kinda like Wolverine.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:13 AM
oh you&#39;re just annoyed because Lee put years and years into his taijutsu and Sasuke learnt it all in a month

kinda makes people seem useless doesnt it ;P

Dreamer
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:58 AM
I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable

Assertn
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:39 AM
once lee got beaten by gaara......he became a far less significant character of the series......at least for about a years worth or so of it anyway.

There&#39;s always the possibilty that the entire purpose of kishimoto creating a character like lee was solely for sasuke to copy him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif ::runs from the angry mob of lee fans::

keep in mind though.....that its characteristic of the sharingan users to copy moves.....its what makes their bloodline so powerful.

Sasuke's Goddess
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Well, I&#39;ve avoided this long enough. I am actually going to defend Sasuke. Just because I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?
I gotta admit, he was cool when fighting Gaara, tho the point is he had to steal Lee`s style to do it. And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ll Start with this one.

It is your own opinion to think Sasuke is a loser. I respect your right to share it, I just don&#39;t find support in your &#39;reasons&#39;. Sasuke used Lee&#39;s style because it is the only thing Kakashi (who was teaching Sasuke) knew could break his defences, or stood a chance. Sasuke was using his bloodline ability to his advantage. That&#39;s smart, and only sensible.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Okay, before I get back to defending Sasuke, I just have to say: that stuck up, Arrogant, and selfish, are basically the same thing.

Alright, Now he may be a little cold and distant but his brother killed his entire family. And no matter what you say or how you compare it to Naruto&#39;s lifetime. You can&#39;t prove that every kid would be okay if they had the same up bringing. Just because Naruto didn&#39;t have parents and turned out... well the way he turned out (Which isn&#39;t good in my opinion.) you can&#39;t say that Sasuke has no reason to turn out the way he did. Yes, he was born with amazing talent, but tell me, when has he ever flaunted it? Not once has he flaunted his sharingan or his jutsu. When has Sasuke done or said something like this: &quot;Look at my power, I can burn things, hahaha I am sooooo cool.&quot; Never, but you know who has, Naruto.

Now Bratty, I don&#39;t know where you get this from so I can&#39;t really argue it. From what I&#39;ve read in the manga Sasuke isn&#39;t bratty. Perhaps sometimes he can be arrogant but who isn&#39;t? I know I am, I know you are, I know Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura are too. Everyone is arrogant at one point or the other.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Once again I respect your opinion and your right to voice it.

Okay, if your brother killed your whole family to test his strength and left you alive so he wouldn&#39;t feel guilty wouldn&#39;t you want revenge? I mean if someone plays a joke on me I want revenge. I am guessing you are the same way. So if someone killed your family would you not want to lock them away. To have them feel the same pain you did? I know I would. I was in a slightly similar situation, though thankfully no one died.

Copying jutsu is a very special talent. The Sharingan eye now only exsists in three people. That is a very rare bloodline limit (which Kakashi probably doesn&#39;t actually have.) No other bloodline limit can copy jutsu. Don&#39;t bring up Kyubi, its a cheap trick. Naruto uses it a lot and it&#39;s rather over done now. Sasuke will meet up to that, it wouldn&#39;t be interesting if Naruto is always stronger then Sasuke because Naruto wants Sasuke&#39;s approval while wanting to be strong, if Sasuke never grows stronger at one point &#39;Naruto&#39; would be a very boring Manga and Anime.

Maybe Sasuke is powerhungry, but he know&#39;s what is important to him. His friends, he almost died for Naruto even though he&#39;s bent on revenge for his brother. True friend or not? I say true friend.

And now my hands will come to a rest and let you guys have a word, or two, in.

Hayate
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:47 AM
i&#39;ve come to the realisation that comparing Sasuke and Naruto is ultimately useless. why?

because, Naruto basically has capabilities far greater than anyone in the series.

Sasuke and Naruto both have &quot;unlimited&quot; capabilities:

Sasuke has the Sharingan, which can allow him to copy all jutsu, except Bloodline Limits. he also has a lot of genius and talent.

Naruto has neither of what Sasuke has, but because he has far greater chakra he will be able to do things that ppl with normal human constraints can never do.

Naruto can learn any jutsu because he never gives up, Sasuke can learn any jutsu because he is a genius...heh

anyway, i dont see why the thread starter is complaining about Sasuke&#39;s Sharingan, it was Lee&#39;s fault for goin against Sasuke with full knowledge of what the Sharingan could and was doing. the Sharingan just did what its supposed to do.

Immortal Boner
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Jan 1 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There&#39;s always the possibilty that the entire purpose of kishimoto creating a character like lee was solely for sasuke to copy him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif ::runs from the angry mob of lee fans::
Lol it does appear that way doesn&#39;t it? It seems like Kishimoto did the same thing for Neji. Creating him just for Naruto to beat him. He&#39;s stayed out of the spotlight pretty much and now that he surfaces up...well he quite possibly be dead.
:: runs from angry mob of Neji fans...hey wait...I am Neji fan::

Immortal Boner
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasuke&#39;s Goddess &#064; Jan 1 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, I&#39;ve avoided this long enough. I am actually going to defend Sasuke. Just because I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Just a random guess but...maybe because hes a LOSER?

I&#39;ll Start with this one.

It is your own opinion to think Sasuke is a loser. I respect your right to share it, I just don&#39;t find support in your &#39;reasons&#39;. Sasuke used Lee&#39;s style because it is the only thing Kakashi (who was teaching Sasuke) knew could break his defences, or stood a chance. Sasuke was using his bloodline ability to his advantage. That&#39;s smart, and only sensible.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And why does everyone hate him? hmm...maybe cuz hes stuck up, arragont, selfish, bratty, born with amazing talent and flaunts that, puts other people down, is cold and uncaring. Yet he sometimes has his moments I suppose.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Okay, before I get back to defending Sasuke, I just have to say: that stuck up, Arrogant, and selfish, are basically the same thing.

Alright, Now he may be a little cold and distant but his brother killed his entire family. And no matter what you say or how you compare it to Naruto&#39;s lifetime. You can&#39;t prove that every kid would be okay if they had the same up bringing. Just because Naruto didn&#39;t have parents and turned out... well the way he turned out (Which isn&#39;t good in my opinion.) you can&#39;t say that Sasuke has no reason to turn out the way he did. Yes, he was born with amazing talent, but tell me, when has he ever flaunted it? Not once has he flaunted his sharingan or his jutsu. When has Sasuke done or said something like this: &quot;Look at my power, I can burn things, hahaha I am sooooo cool.&quot; Never, but you know who has, Naruto.

Now Bratty, I don&#39;t know where you get this from so I can&#39;t really argue it. From what I&#39;ve read in the manga Sasuke isn&#39;t bratty. Perhaps sometimes he can be arrogant but who isn&#39;t? I know I am, I know you are, I know Naruto, Kakashi, Sakura are too. Everyone is arrogant at one point or the other.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I personally don&#39;t like Sasuke. He&#39;s hell bent on revenge for his clan that he wants more power and faster. He can copy Jutsu so what? Nothing too special. Naruto has Kiyubi and posesses killer chakra and killer stamina. Let&#39;s see Sauke meet up to that. Naruto can learn new jutsu by working hard. Sasuke is just pwer hungry. He&#39;s not worth mentioning. And runnin to orichimaru, despicable </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Once again I respect your opinion and your right to voice it.

Okay, if your brother killed your whole family to test his strength and left you alive so he wouldn&#39;t feel guilty wouldn&#39;t you want revenge? I mean if someone plays a joke on me I want revenge. I am guessing you are the same way. So if someone killed your family would you not want to lock them away. To have them feel the same pain you did? I know I would. I was in a slightly similar situation, though thankfully no one died.

Copying jutsu is a very special talent. The Sharingan eye now only exsists in three people. That is a very rare bloodline limit (which Kakashi probably doesn&#39;t actually have.) No other bloodline limit can copy jutsu. Don&#39;t bring up Kyubi, its a cheap trick. Naruto uses it a lot and it&#39;s rather over done now. Sasuke will meet up to that, it wouldn&#39;t be interesting if Naruto is always stronger then Sasuke because Naruto wants Sasuke&#39;s approval while wanting to be strong, if Sasuke never grows stronger at one point &#39;Naruto&#39; would be a very boring Manga and Anime.

Maybe Sasuke is powerhungry, but he know&#39;s what is important to him. His friends, he almost died for Naruto even though he&#39;s bent on revenge for his brother. True friend or not? I say true friend.

And now my hands will come to a rest and let you guys have a word, or two, in. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You have no idea how many times I&#39;ve argued those points in the past about Sasuke. But I think you might&#39;ve sparked yet another Naruto vs. Sasuke on this forum. Instead of engaging in the debate I&#39;m going watch it from the side.

Good luck to the Sasuke fans out there (if there are that many.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i&#39;ve come to the realisation that comparing Sasuke and Naruto is ultimately useless. why?

because...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Heh trying to cut it short eh?

JonioAgoGo
Fri, 01-02-2004, 02:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 2 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And another thing...Gai says hes about the same speed as Lee with his weights on. But, when Lee had his weights on, he couldnt break through the sand sheild? so how did Sasuke do it at that speed? bit wierd. but anyway...good points made by pro-sasuke people. Except for the idiot a while back. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well I think its safe to asume that Sasuke had chakra flowing in his punch, making it stronger. And we know Lee can&#39;t do that.

Sasuke isn&#39;t a bad guy, and I understand what people say about how his thirst for vengance is natural. But theres also something called &quot;Knowing Your Limits&quot;. He got beat by Itachi, and now he wants more power. Understandable. But gaining power from the enemy? I mean, whats to stop Oro from forcing Sasuke to do other things he doesn&#39;t want to. I&#39;m sure Sasuke doesn&#39;t want to kill needlessly, just his brother.

But hey, I think Sasuke is a jackass, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t like him.

I thought Vegeta was a jackass too, and I liked him. Same goes for Knives and Legato.

OshadowO
Fri, 01-02-2004, 02:38 AM
making the obvious observaton...sasuke&#39;s the anti-naruto. They&#39;re two characters on different extremities. naruto is easy to love because he&#39;s funny, works hard and he&#39;s a good guy. By the same token Sasuke&#39;s easy to hate because he&#39;s dark, from the looks of it willing to sell his soul to the devil for more power and he&#39;s not exactly a nice guy (putting people down etc)
so why should anyone be surprised over all the hate he gets.
He&#39;s a cool complex character, the type who is fun to hate-atleast for me.

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 03:27 AM
The same thing could be said about Naruto and Kyuubi. We all know Kyuubi is way more evil than Oro could ever be, and there Naruto is, tapping power from it. From everything we&#39;ve seen so far, though, the cursed seal is actually a little more forgiving than the Kyuubi&#39;s power. In every case we&#39;ve seen, the user has full control over the sudden boost. Naruto can STILL be controlled by the sheer power of Kyuubi.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 2 2004, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The same thing could be said about Naruto and Kyuubi. We all know Kyuubi is way more evil than Oro could ever be, and there Naruto is, tapping power from it. From everything we&#39;ve seen so far, though, the cursed seal is actually a little more forgiving than the Kyuubi&#39;s power. In every case we&#39;ve seen, the user has full control over the sudden boost. Naruto can STILL be controlled by the sheer power of Kyuubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
a few points, concerning the nine tails demon.

A. he&#39;s about as evil as an earthquake can be evil, we don&#39;t know much about him, and from what we do know, he&#39;s more of a nature force than a of a demon. We use &#39;nine tailes demon fox&#39; while jap ppl use &quot;kyubi&#39; becuase he&#39;s part of their culture, and not necsicrally in an evil way, just like a phoinx isn&#39;t evil from a westren point of view.

B. actually, the Curse seal and the Kyubi power seem to go reverse.
Curse seal: you almost die, burst of power, you almost die, the power starts eating you to death.
Kyubi Chackra: you almost die, the power burst saves you from death, and each time you use it you control it more.

sure, it&#39;s not immpossible that using the Kyubi chackra weakns the seal of Naruto, but it&#39;s only speculations, and in fact, Orochimaru (who has no motivation to get Naruto to use the kyubi power) says that the power is mixing with he&#39;s own chackra.

So, to make myself short and clear. Oro and his curse seal are more &#39;evil&#39; than the Kyubi chackra.

Mut
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:15 AM
rofl, this is too funny. all these lee fans and sasuke haters gettin all mad cuz they finally realize how much of of a piece of trash lee really is. lee trains for years and sasuke just goes off for a month or so and has equal or better taijutsu abilities than lee. ahahaha. is lee dead yet?

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:24 AM
I say its time for some people to start looking up to a real sharingan user.I don&#39;t know,maybe someone like Itachi.Sasuke is only a genin,Itachi was already the captain of the Anbu squad.I say its time to forget about Sasuke.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:25 AM
Curse seal=suicide.Sasukes power is coming at a very expensive price.Will he be able to pay the price to play is the question.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:39 AM
yes where do we sign up to kill sasuke, hate that copy nija so much just a hunch but who thinks that when sasuke grows up hes going to be the other copy ninja of the village u know just like kakashi

hyuga_hinata
Fri, 01-02-2004, 04:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO &#064; Jan 2 2004, 01:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>making the obvious observaton...sasuke&#39;s the anti-naruto. They&#39;re two characters on different extremities. naruto is easy to love because he&#39;s funny, works hard and he&#39;s a good guy. By the same token Sasuke&#39;s easy to hate because he&#39;s dark, from the looks of it willing to sell his soul to the devil for more power and he&#39;s not exactly a nice guy (putting people down etc)
so why should anyone be surprised over all the hate he gets.
He&#39;s a cool complex character, the type who is fun to hate-atleast for me.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think this sums it up pretty well.

There are characters made for us to like and those we are meant to hate.
To an extent, Sasuke seems to fall in the &#39;Characters to hate&#39; category... to me anyway... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

it may be vice-versa for some ppl...

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 01-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Good, not one

Vegeta=Sasuke
Goku=Naruto

Comparison.........OH SHIT&#33;&#33;

Death BOO Z
Fri, 01-02-2004, 05:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Jan 2 2004, 04:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Good, not one

Vegeta=Sasuke
Goku=Naruto

Comparison.........OH SHIT&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
not really, Sasuke and Naruto have parts of both Goku and Vegita inside them, it isn&#39;t that simple.

Vegita always trained to be able to keep in par with goku and to pass him, but in the end he was always saved by goku time after time, like how Naruto was in the start, and even now.

Everybody is always expecting Goku to come and save the day, while Vegita is always second class, and even when he did something, almost nobody cared. Everyone always look forward to see how Sasuke kicks ass, and almost nobody gave a damn about the Naruto Neji match.

The main reason that i hate Sasuke for is because I know, that if I would have met him in reallife, i would still hate him. it&#39;s hard to pinpoint what i hate the most about him, it&#39;s more becuase of his whole attitude combined...

just one last thing, about Sasuke equaling Goku.

Goku&#39;s weakness was his tail, so he trained it and made that weakness vanish, he didn&#39;t use some startegy or anything to cover up for it, he just dissed his weakness away.

Sasuke&#39;s weakness was high speed Taijutsu, so he traind for one month and dissed it away, while getting even more annoying..

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 05:59 AM
Lee was never much more then a struggling character

his sole purpose in Naruto was to struggle, once it seemed that he was winning Kishimoto introduced a new struggle for him

Basically Sasuke copying his techniques got rid of Lee&#39;s usefulness as a fighter - we wont see him fight again.

Mut
Fri, 01-02-2004, 06:48 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 2 2004, 04:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Goku&#39;s weakness was his tail, so he trained it and made that weakness vanish, he didn&#39;t use some startegy or anything to cover up for it, he just dissed his weakness away. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i believe goku&#39;s tail was cut off by his guardian (the old man who took care of him) when goku turned ape. i don&#39;t think he made his &#39;weakness vanish.&#39;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is this even worth replying to? I hate trash like you the most. The person before has structured a well formed, logical arguement with points. You come here and say something you obviously know is gonna start something off. Maybe other people ignored it, but it annoys me to see such stupidity...I`m not even going to bother making a counter arguement, to be honest.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

hey, i hate trash like YOU the most and i will make a counter argument to what you said. what the hell did i do wrong? it&#39;s freaking clear that sasuke possesses far greater abilities than lee and i made that point. it may have been stated in a way you didn&#39;t like, but why don&#39;t you go attack the guys who has called sasuke, &#39;sasugay&#39; or whatever and about sasuke&#39;s being &#39;arrogant&#39;, &#39;bitter&#39;, and such. get off my back you a-hole.

Harageki
Fri, 01-02-2004, 07:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 2 2004, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z &#064; Jan 2 2004, 04:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Goku&#39;s weakness was his tail, so he trained it and made that weakness vanish, he didn&#39;t use some startegy or anything to cover up for it, he just dissed his weakness away. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i believe goku&#39;s tail was cut off by his guardian (the old man who took care of him) when goku turned ape. i don&#39;t think he made his &#39;weakness vanish.&#39;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Is this even worth replying to? I hate trash like you the most. The person before has structured a well formed, logical arguement with points. You come here and say something you obviously know is gonna start something off. Maybe other people ignored it, but it annoys me to see such stupidity...I`m not even going to bother making a counter arguement, to be honest.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

hey, i hate trash like YOU the most and i will make a counter argument to what you said. what the hell did i do wrong? it&#39;s freaking clear that sasuke possesses far greater abilities than lee and i made that point. it may have been stated in a way you didn&#39;t like, but why don&#39;t you go attack the guys who has called sasuke, &#39;sasugay&#39; or whatever and about sasuke&#39;s being &#39;arrogant&#39;, &#39;bitter&#39;, and such. get off my back you a-hole. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
`but why don&#39;t you go attack the guys who has called sasuke, &#39;sasugay&#39; or whatever and about sasuke&#39;s being &#39;arrogant&#39;, &#39;bitter&#39;, and such.`

huh? I dislike sasuke, why would I stick up for him? if you mean why didnt I attack the guy who defended sasuke from those points, its because he had a good, well formed arguement...I respect that.

Bleh, sorry if I came off a bit angry, its just that you coulda expressed your point a bit...better? not just saying `has he died yet` or whatever. It makes you seem a bit immature..but anyway, sorry bout the sharp retort, I`m normally not that bad http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 01-02-2004, 07:28 AM
Actually, Sasuke during the Chuunin exams was pretty cool, i started resenting his character when he ran off.

Kakashi just gave him a huge speech about how he sympathizes with him and how if he continues to go that path it will destroy him, he downright ignores him and goes off with oro, indirectly killing genins like Chouji and Neji who risk their skins to save him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

I also begin to wonder whether he is going after Itachi for himself or for his family that was killed by Itachi, Not once during his encounter with Itachi did he say anything about his parents. Its all &quot;You made my life hell&quot; and &quot;I hate you&quot; crap. Naruto at least repects him and treats Sasuke as an equal, but then again this is unacceptable for him isn&#39;t it? The elite Uchiha? What happens when he sees that even Naruto is stronger than him? He cheats and takes a pill to make him stronger.

So yes, Sasuke is a selfish brat and continually chooses not to face facts and probably doesn&#39;t even know where the hell he&#39;s going or where he is for that matter..

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 08:09 AM
We don&#39;t even know if Neji is dead. He probably isn&#39;t, though.

Second, why would Sasuke re-emphasize on Itachi killing the family, when he was the one who did it? &quot;I hate you.. you killed our family&#33;&quot; See how useless that last part was?

Also, before the entire Itachi ditching him and saying &quot;It&#39;s not you, we&#39;re after. It&#39;s Naruto&quot;, Sasuke was amazed at Naruto&#39;s growth. Not once, did he envy or feel insecure about himself. Throughout the rest of the series, he was looking out for Naruto, like a team-mate. AND he saved his life, multiple times.

He&#39;s not taking the pill, to become stronger than Naruto. He&#39;s doing it, because when Itachi told him he was nothing, he only felt more insecure about himself.

Harageki
Fri, 01-02-2004, 09:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Okay, before I get back to defending Sasuke, I just have to say: that stuck up, Arrogant, and selfish, are basically the same thing.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Your right &gt;_&gt;` but heck, I needed more words to enforce the point...so shoot me. Anyway, you make some good, logical points there..nice, tho I still dont like sasuke in the slightest.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>rofl, this is too funny. all these lee fans and sasuke haters gettin all mad cuz they finally realize how much of of a piece of trash lee really is. lee trains for years and sasuke just goes off for a month or so and has equal or better taijutsu abilities than lee. ahahaha. is lee dead yet? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Is this even worth replying to? I hate trash like you the most. The person before has structured a well formed, logical arguement with points. You come here and say something you obviously know is gonna start something off. Maybe other people ignored it, but it annoys me to see such stupidity...I`m not even going to bother making a counter arguement, to be honest.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>There&#39;s always the possibilty that the entire purpose of kishimoto creating a character like lee was solely for sasuke to copy him. ::runs from the angry mob of lee fans:: </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Thats what annoyed me so much..its like they needed some way for the `cool guy` to have awesome taijutsu, so take it off some loser, cripple him, and all set, full steam ahead. Its so annoying...

Sasuke's Goddess
Fri, 01-02-2004, 09:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockLeeisHOT @ Jan 2 2004, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dislike sasuke... but my intent to kill him won&#39;t happen until it&#39;s established that chouji and Neji are ACTUALLY dead. if they died trying to bring back his sorry ass, I&#39;ll never forgive him. I don&#39;t care HOW MUCH kishimoto loves Sasugay </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh my God, did you not even read my post. Well if you didn&#39;t I&#39;ll quote a little part that your post relates to.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;m not trying to tell you what to do, but &#39;Sasugay&#39; not only offends me but perhaps others on this board. To me that is like saying (now this is just an example): &quot;Hey niger&quot; to a African American. It is totally offensive.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sasuke&#39;s goddess - You freakin&#39; rule.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Thanks.

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:08 AM
just like to say again

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Basically Sasuke copying his techniques got rid of Lee&#39;s usefulness as a fighter - we wont see him fight again.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Lee is only still in the series now because of his large fanbase but he doesnt have a big importance anymore

Sasuke is Kishimotos favourite character btw

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Sad to say, but you&#39;re gonna have to get used to it. This board is infested with Naruto fanboys, who cock-ride the overhyped Kyuubi form, and ride off any new idea of innovation that Kishimoto might apply to Narutos fights.

Can&#39;t beat them? Use Kyuubi, I say&#33;

RockLeeisHOT
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:51 AM
I dislike sasuke... but my intent to kill him won&#39;t happen until it&#39;s established that chouji and Neji are ACTUALLY dead. if they died trying to bring back his sorry ass, I&#39;ll never forgive him. I don&#39;t care HOW MUCH kishimoto loves Sasugay

hyuga_hinata
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:53 AM
I refuse to believe that Chouji and Neji are dead&#33;

And if they are, I hope Sasuke lives the rest of his life with guilt http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

FurryKodama
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Eh, it&#39;s only a matter of time before Naruto will reach his limit and will have to fight at the risk of the Nine Tails consuming him completely. Maybe when Neji&#39;s and Chouji&#39;s dead bodies are presented in front of him while fighting Oru he&#39;ll get his panties in a twirl. I mean, he barely controlled the Nine Tails the first time... the first time even caused him to transform a bit. At that point you won&#39;t have to worry about the naruto fanboys because the sasuke fanboys will wipe the floor with them once sasuke saves the day. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

JonioAgoGo
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:40 PM
I don&#39;t know if some of this has been said. But here goes.

I&#39;ve liked, and disliked Sasuke throughout the series, off and on. At the beginning he was a jerk, then he lightened up a little to his team mates. Disappeared for a long time, showed up with a bang, disappeared some more, came back as a supreme jackass.

Its easy to say, that he is just so bent on revenge it clouds his mind. That may be true, but he&#39;s a genius, and he should know, being the powerful &quot;weapon&quot; that he is, and what he posseses, that RUNNING STRAIGHT INTO THE ENEMIES HANDS AT A TIME OF WAR WITH SAID ENEMY, is not the smartest thing to do.

Once he becomes Oro&#39;s puppet, then what? Does he think he&#39;ll just get his revenge and then say &quot;Okay, I&#39;m done&#33; THANKS&#33; BYE&#33;&quot; NOOOOOOOOO.

He&#39;ll turn on just like Itachi, slaying a village of people he may or may not care about.

I think I may have stumbled on what may be the fate of our anti-hero...

*shuts up*

Insomniac
Fri, 01-02-2004, 12:53 PM
i think that all goes without saying

but also with Sasuke learning Lees fighting style and Lees injury i think its obvious that hes only in the series now as a &#39;aww poor him&#39; instead of a &#39;wow hes awesome&#39; Hes been used and replaced for his fighting purpose already

Hotsuma
Fri, 01-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Sasuke&#39;s goddess - You freakin&#39; rule.

I think it is pretty lame that Sasuke became all fast and shit, with only a month of practice, whereas, it took Rock Lee all those years. Genius or not, you&#39;re muscles aren&#39;t any better than the next. So, him getting that kind of speed with only a month is pretty lame. Sharingan can&#39;t copy speed. You can only gain speed through constant training. That&#39;s it. Now, in Lee&#39;s favor, is that he can maintain high amounts of speed, without losing stamina - he&#39;s got a one up there.

Now, for the people who think Rock Lee is down and out for the count. You&#39;re all idiots. How are you people so sure? You make it sound like you know fully well, Kishimoto&#39;s intentions. Funny, I thought this was only a fan-based board. I hadn&#39;t realized such reputable people were here. Heh. Seriously, though. Rock Lee represents a type and class of a fighter, that nobody else can. Taijutsu only and combined effort. In the series, he&#39;s like a symbol for &quot;drop-outs&quot;. Everything he represents, is belief in bettering oneself and HARD WORK. He&#39;s cool, even if he is crippled, because he&#39;s got way more heart than anybody else. He&#39;s cool, because he has no special gimmick (Sharingan, Kyuubi, Byakugan...nin/genjutsu in general)

Now, I noticed that a lot of you look down at Sasuke.. Why? Do you really have the right to? Hey, how would you feel, if I slaughtered your family? Would you persist as Sasuke does, for vengeance? Yeah, I bet you all would. Since the beginning, he admitted to being an &quot;avenger&quot; through any and all means. Even other people acknowledge his dream of killing Itachi. Now, stay with me here, Naruto fanboys. The long-awaited meeting between Itachi and Sasuke finally happen. He&#39;s been waiting for this day, forever now. Surprisingly, Sasuke loses. His brother is mountains more powerful than him, even after all of his new abilities. Wow, what a way to shatter your confidence&#33; But wait&#33; There&#39;s more. HIS OWN BROTHER, FLESH AND BLOOD, tells him that he&#39;s nothing, and wants somebody else. Gee, how would you all feel, if you were in his shoes? Does it add to the fact, that his brother practically encourages him to become stronger to kill him? I don&#39;t think so. You people are all so busy, judging Sasuke for the things you knew were inevitable, that you fail to try to look at everything from his point of view.

I&#39;m not a Sasuke fanboy or anything. (I do like Lee better) However, when people make bonehead remarks like some of you all are, I&#39;ll defend him.

Harageki
Fri, 01-02-2004, 01:59 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I think it is pretty lame that Sasuke became all fast and shit, with only a month of practice, whereas, it took Rock Lee all those years. Genius or not, you&#39;re muscles aren&#39;t any better than the next. So, him getting that kind of speed with only a month is pretty lame. Sharingan can&#39;t copy speed. You can only gain speed through constant training. That&#39;s it.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

EXACTLY what I was thinking...Speed is to do with the nervous system/muscle twitch your either born with, or develop through hard and constant training. Now Sasuke, who was nothing special in speed before, probabaly just over the average...suddenly is as fast as Lee with weights on? and in one month. Yeah, right...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hey, how would you feel, if I slaughtered your family?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lmao, I know this was supposed to create a serious effect, but it kinda made me nearly burst out laughing, dunno why. Me and my evil sense of humour 0-o...guess its cuz of how bluntly you put it, heh. But yeah, point made.

The fact that Sasuke copied and used Lee`s taijutsu, really..its just obviously dumb, and annoying. Thats really the only reason why I dislike him, hes been an alright kinda character so far for me, I just dont like how hes made nearly invulnerable. And another thing...Gai says hes about the same speed as Lee with his weights on. But, when Lee had his weights on, he couldnt break through the sand sheild? so how did Sasuke do it at that speed? bit wierd. but anyway...good points made by pro-sasuke people. Except for the idiot a while back.

OshadowO
Sat, 01-03-2004, 04:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 2 2004, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sad to say, but you&#39;re gonna have to get used to it. This board is infested with Naruto fanboys, who cock-ride the overhyped Kyuubi form, and ride off any new idea of innovation that Kishimoto might apply to Narutos fights.

Can&#39;t beat them? Use Kyuubi, I say&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
OMG are we still discussing comic characters here?&#33;
on the whole &quot;sasgay&quot; thing I can empathize. To be honest its hard to avoid it these days. I find my self using that term as a put down on occasion because it just slips out. Guess its one of those pop culture things sadly.
Hopefully it&#39;ll go away with time http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:10 AM
this has gone totally off topic http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

it was about someone whinging about Sasuke getting better then Lee in such a small amount of time, now we&#39;re talking about naruto, orochimaru and the kyuubi?
geez

Harageki
Sat, 01-03-2004, 05:42 AM
I`ve revised my opinion on Sasuke after reading further on in manga and getting into the Itachi saga. Cant really blame the kid for how he turned out, tho he IS acting very annoying now..and he hasnt used Lee`s taijutsu again, whee.

*on a sidenote, hope Lee survives this surgery &gt;_&gt;

Death BOO Z
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 2 2004, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
i believe goku&#39;s tail was cut off by his guardian (the old man who took care of him) when goku turned ape. i don&#39;t think he made his &#39;weakness vanish.&#39; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
not really, goku lost his tail a few times, I was talking about the part at the 22nd tournament, when Goku went up against Krillin. When Krillin grabed his tail Goku said he he trained it and now it isn&#39;t his weakness anymore.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sad to say, but you&#39;re gonna have to get used to it. This board is infested with Naruto fanboys, who cock-ride the overhyped Kyuubi form, and ride off any new idea of innovation that Kishimoto might apply to Narutos fights.

Can&#39;t beat them? Use Kyuubi, I say&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yeah, We are the Naruto fanboys&#33; fear our evil flames towards those who diss Naruto&#33;
i hope we won&#39;t see Naruto kicking too much ass now, and i really hope he&#39;ll seriously fail this mission, and won&#39;t even beat Kimimanaro...
oh, and by the way, the last time Naruto won because of the Kyubi was in the fight against Gaara, if i&#39;m not mistaken...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Then Itachi jumps and says

&quot;Even after that pill and level 2 curse seal,your still a weak piece of crap&quot;

then he uses mange sharingan

Sasuke falls,Itachi wipes the floor with Sasuke again and again and again.The he owns the Sound nins for fun,only to wipe the floor with Sasuke again because he is still a sissy.

Conclusion,Itachi owns Sasuke.Sasuke needs to get his ass kicked by Itachi a 3rd time</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I like your way of thinking&#33;

Insomniac
Sat, 01-03-2004, 07:45 AM
and what does any of the that have to do with Sasuke learning Lees moves?

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Nothing.Absolutely nothing.

Raven
Sat, 01-03-2004, 09:46 AM
My opinion on this matter: I feel that Sasuke&#39;s Goddess and Hotsuma are both 100% correct (something I see happening more and more on these forums in various topics). I could reiterate but why bother, I&#39;d only be repeating what they&#39;ve already said.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Well, I&#39;ve avoided this long enough. I am actually going to defend Sasuke. Just because I&#39;m sick of all this &#39;Sasgay&#39; stuff. (Which by the way is VERY offensive. What the hell is wrong with being gay exactly. It has two meanings; To be happy, or liking the same sex. Explain to me why you use this term for a character you don&#39;t like.)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

FINALLY someone else has said this as well as me. What the hell is wrong with being gay&#33; Bah, the ignorance of some people just floors me sometimes. I&#39;ll never understand why people use the word as a derogatory adjective.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 01-03-2004, 01:03 PM
Then Itachi jumps and says

&quot;Even after that pill and level 2 curse seal,your still a weak piece of crap&quot;

then he uses mange sharingan

Sasuke falls,Itachi wipes the floor with Sasuke again and again and again.The he owns the Sound nins for fun,only to wipe the floor with Sasuke again because he is still a sissy.

Conclusion,Itachi owns Sasuke.Sasuke needs to get his ass kicked by Itachi a 3rd time.