PDA

View Full Version : Earth Country

abomb
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:20 AM
its water country, not waterfall. And there was an entire saga in the water country... you know with zabuza and haku...

and there isnt much earth cuz they're not important to the storyline. its as simple as that.

itachi_
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abomb @ Jan 1 2004, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its water country, not waterfall. And there was an entire saga in the water country... you know with zabuza and haku...

and there isnt much earth cuz they&#39;re not important to the storyline. its as simple as that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I meant waterfall village, not water country/hidden mist village.. there is a place called hidden waterfall village, stupid&#33;

Uchuu no Recca
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:55 AM
Yet more interesting areas that can be explored but not yet explored.

Naruto could perhaps become a RPG games of some sort..

Nautek
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:34 AM
Yeah I have thought the same &#33; But even better &#33; You can create your own char and learn Jutsus and get higher rank and choose which villiage you want to live in and all that stuff &#33; =) It would be super smashing &#33;

abomb
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abomb @ Jan 1 2004, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its water country, not waterfall. And there was an entire saga in the water country... you know with zabuza and haku...

and there isnt much earth cuz they&#39;re not important to the storyline. its as simple as that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
They&#39;re not important to the storyline. Why bother introducing things that arent important... especially randomly in the middle of a chase scene...

Assertn
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:23 AM
yeah everyone keeps dissin the waterfall village&#33;

correct me if im wrong, but wasnt that guy that jiraiya used the rasengan on in that city an ex-chuunin from the earth country?

Hyuga Koji
Thu, 01-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Yeah he was Jiroubou seemed like he was one too with his jutsu (pretty powerful too)

They&#39;ve got some good jutsus too as the earth and water jutsu seem to be used pretty often by high level ninja.

itachi_
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:55 PM
There ain&#39;t much talking about earth country, i haven&#39;t even seen a shinobi from earth?, Earth country is about the same size as fire country, but it ain&#39;t much said about it...? how come? also, waterfall country? they&#39;re all forgotten...