PDA

View Full Version : Printscreen?

JessiA
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockLeeisHOT @ Jan 1 2004, 11:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> for windows media player, you need to go to Tools &gt; options &gt; performance and turn off &#39;video acceleration&#39;. you can then use printscreen to toke shots. ^^ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think that all depends on what version of WMP you&#39;ve got. Mine doesn&#39;t have a Tools option, or &quot;Video Acceleration&quot; It calls it Hardware Accelleration instead, and turning it off doesn&#39;t help any. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

I can do it in Version 9, but for some reason I can&#39;t play WMPv9 in full screen mode, which sucks.

Paithan
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Is there any video watching program that you can screenshot and use the pictures from? I use windows media player and it doesnt work on that one =/ Anyone know one who work?

sexy_no_jutsu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:49 AM
ctrl + i

RockLeeisHOT
Thu, 01-01-2004, 12:43 PM
for windows media player, you need to go to Tools &gt; options &gt; performance and turn off &#39;video acceleration&#39;. you can then use printscreen to toke shots. ^^

RoMuLuu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:19 PM
If I were you, I would download BSPlayer, with that program you can watch any types of videofiles (after downloading the codecs) and take screenshots by just pressing a button.

hiroshi
Sun, 01-04-2004, 08:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>JessiA Posted on Jan 1 2004, 06:56 PM

I can do it in Version 9, but for some reason I can&#39;t play WMPv9 in full screen mode, which sucks.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

WTH? You can&#39;t play WMP9 in full screen mode?&#33; This may sound like a stupid question, but they&#39;re perfectly valid ones =P

Have you tried double clicking your picture when you have a file playing in it, and if you get a sidebar and a bottom bar (or one of the two), have you tried simply leaving the arrow pointer inside the picture as the file plays? The arrow pointer should disappear after about 5 seconds and the bars will slide away off the screen.

But seriously, if you&#39;ve done those. I want to know more about that problem, because that just isn&#39;t normal O__o