PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best battle strategy?

Musclebobbuffpants
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:37 AM
I think that Naruto is pretty smart on the battle field, what he did to kiba and neji...... shikamaru is smart too.,,,,,,,, but I would still have to say Naruto is the smartest, but he is the dumbests not on the battle field http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Jman
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:41 AM
I'd have to say Shikamaru. IQ>/=200.
Sure, Naruto showed some smarts when he fought Neji, but I think the issue there did involve Neji dropping his guard. Besides, Naruto would've won the fight anyways because of the kyubi. just my thought though.
Also that bomb Naruto dropped on Kiba was no strategy at all.

*kibakun*
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:42 AM
well i deffinitelly say shika no doubt about it.

Musclebobbuffpants
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 31 2003, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Also that bomb Naruto dropped on Kiba was no strategy at all. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if ur talking about his fart,......then thats not what I was talking about..... Im talking about when he turned into kiba then when kiba hit him he turned into akamaru then kiba hit akamaru thinking that he was naruto. episode 45 I think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

*kibakun*
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:00 PM
yeh it was on that 45 and 44 two of my favorite episodes and yes i agree narutos actions were very well thought out. very well. i understand but i still say shika is a better strategist.

Krbadass
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:05 PM
Well beings as they SAID shikamaru is the smartest, i&#39;d have to go with him.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:16 PM
shikamaru, no one comes close to him. everyone know shikamaru is the master of thinking and laziness.

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:25 PM
Shikamaru wins this, no contest.

Yeah, Naruto does have some clever tricks up his sleeve, but at what cost? Everytime he fights, he wins through a sudden comeback. Whereas, everything we&#39;ve seen of Shikamaru, has him in control of the match. Add to the fact that he doesn&#39;t rely so much on the jutsu to win, but natural surroundings. That, my friends, is what it means to be a truly skilled ninja.

Sigure
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:54 PM
Shikamaru wins, Naruto is also good but...Shikamaru only depends on stragedy since he only has Shadow Imitation so he only focus on strategy. Garaa in strategy? LOL &#33; He only has absolute armor. Neji? I don&#39;t see any strategy. Sakura is just intelligent for no good since she doesn&#39;t train, and Sasuke I dunno, justl like Neji. Oh ya...HAPPY NEW YEARS&#33; IM IN THE WEST COAST SO HAPPY NEW YEARS FOR EVERYONE&#33;

Everon
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:36 AM
Gaara all the way baby&#33; I mean the dood has some Major failsafe move.

And thats not to move at all.

Gaara: Is that all?
Lee: Kohona Shadow Kick&#33;
Lee: Opening the gates&#33;
Gaara: *Yawn* Dessert Coffin *Yawn*
Lee: AHHHHHHHH&#33;

Amazing Strategy

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:20 AM
Well in this case i have to say Shikamaru because he is the sartest when it comes to strategics. Naruto isn&#39;t smart, he&#39;s just persistant, he never gives up, and that is where his strength lies.

Jiraya
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:27 AM
how can you say that after naruto release kakashi from zabuza&#39;s prison ?
(with the help of sasgay this time)
after he defeats neji using tunnel ?

and in a few eps ....

sure, he isn&#39;t the team-like guy....but .........

Harageki
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Jan 1 2004, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaara all the way baby&#33; I mean the dood has some Major failsafe move.

And thats not to move at all.

Lee: Kohona Shadow Kick&#33;
Lee: Opening the gates&#33;
Gaara: *Yawn* Dessert Coffin *Yawn*
Lee: AHHHHHHHH&#33;

Amazing Strategy </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bleh, hated that...Primary lotus shoulda smashed the crap out of Gaara. And another annoying thing, people go around saying Gaara kicked Lee`s ass 0-o....I think that would apply to the choji and dosu fight, the Lee vs Gaara was 90 percent of Lee kicking, punching and just throwing Gaara around the place...he couldnt even see Lee 0-o. *grumble* hate that desert coffin thing...

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Jan 1 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how can you say that after naruto release kakashi from zabuza&#39;s prison ?
(with the help of sasgay this time)
after he defeats neji using tunnel ?

and in a few eps ....

sure, he isn&#39;t the team-like guy....but ......... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Who were you answering?

Krbadass
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:58 AM
Thats not a strategy.. in fact he has nothing to do with it as we all know.

abomb
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:02 AM
considering episode 64 was all about strategy... i think shikamaru wins...

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Konohamaru

joker-kun
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:19 AM
i think the best strategy up to this point was Zabuza&#39;s when he fought Kakashi the second time

SasukesGirL
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Jan 1 2004, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well in this case i have to say Shikamaru because he is the sartest when it comes to strategics. Naruto isn&#39;t smart, he&#39;s just persistant, he never gives up, and that is where his strength lies. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
just because he never gives up doesnt mean he doesnt use his head. Look how he tricked zabuza, kiba, and neji at the end of that battle. Just persistant...i think not

Episode6
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:31 AM
well... actually it is. Genma explained that the reason why Naruto didn&#39;t lose is because he believes in victory and therefor keeps thinking of the next step. It was because Neji already thought he had won, that could allow Naruto to suprise attack him. It comes down to 2 things actually.

1. Naruto knew that he can&#39;t defeat Neji&#39;s defense, and dug a tunnel to get in range.

2. Naruto&#39;s a stupid idiot that really doesn&#39;t know when he&#39;s beaten, because, like Genma said, he believes in himself and keeps thinking of a next step.

Also, Shika wins without a doubt. He already had the strategy in mind before he actually began fighting. Watch him looking at Naruto&#39;s hole right after he says &quot;The clouds are nice&quot;.

Kakashi-Senpai
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:59 AM
There are two people with the best fight scenes so far, they are naruto and shikamaru. Shikamaru is a great strategist, as for naruto he&#39;s not as good strategist and shkamaru but is creative in combining his moves and techniques to create great combos.

Karasu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:07 AM
Well Shikamaru sure got the smarts and he likes logical strategic games. Naruto still has dumbvits that can be just as effective, strategy dont always end up the way you thougt from the beginning but it&#39;s between shika, and naruto anyways.. But think Shikamaru still is more efficiant than naruto in battle when it comes to comming up with a sollution to a problem fast.

As for Gaara, he&#39;s probably real sneaky and got a great defence attack thing going but think Shikamaru is better than him when it comes to comming up with a plan.

As for gaara dont have anything to do with the sand or whatever it is krbadass is reffering too?.. well he does control the sand alot, the only thing that he dont control is the sand shield.. tho it was the sand shield I thnk anyway that saved him after ura renge, but all the other things he does with the sand is gaara alone and not anything else. So ppl who always thinks Gaara is cheap and gets everything for free is just a load of bullshit.. he&#39;s probably way smarter than you like to admit.

rEkKaShInObI
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:37 AM
ever since people watched 64, everyone knows that the dark horse shikamaru is the master strategist now.

Black Knight
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:13 AM
the things naruto and shikamaru do are different. naruto is better at thinking on his feet and relies on instincts while shikamaru needs time to think of a plan. in a war, id say shikamaru would be more valuable but in battles, id rather have naruto on my team. i dont want a leader who will stop to think when im surrounded by enemies.

SasukesGirL
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:46 AM
i agree with you..u wouldnt want shika to sit on his lazy ass to think up a plan while in the middle of war

Uchiha-Itachi
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Shikamaru is the bestest strategist &#33;&#33;&#33; imo, XD

Corwin_Trueblood
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:50 AM
I would say I would want both with me - Sikamaru back behind the lines thinking up ways to win in case we come into a problem, and Naruto at my side fighting.

jing
Thu, 01-01-2004, 07:53 AM
shikamaru, thats his specialty.

Musclebobbuffpants
Thu, 01-01-2004, 08:12 AM
I shouldnt have put shikamaru on there,...... he is like a cheater with his IQ of 200 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Jiraya
Thu, 01-01-2004, 08:28 AM
IQ don&#39;t make battle sense, when naruto comes serious, he&#39;s a real battle genius .

Iznogoud
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:09 AM
Naruto&#39;s the best...Because he can think of any strategy and use it...Shikamaru has less choices than naruto because 1) he&#39;s lazy 2) he&#39;d get tired...
Naruto has more stamina than everyone else, he can choose to do something really exhausting and then try another one after that&#33;
+ he&#39;s a genius when he&#39;s angry http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Anbu Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Shikamura is the smartest PERIOD&#33; his IQ is over 200 naruto&#39;s IQ is prob only at the 90&#39;s or low 100&#39;s

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Sakura isnt too bad a strategist, remember the bunshin to create 3 clones and attack?
people dont give her alot of credit because she doesnt have a DBZ move but yeah i&#39;m going to have to say Shikamaru here

Crimson_Behelit
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 1 2004, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shikamura is the smartest PERIOD&#33; his IQ is over 200 naruto&#39;s IQ is prob only at the 90&#39;s or low 100&#39;s</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh come on&#33; Naruto&#39;s is no genius, but he is not that stupid. Judging from his actions in previous episodes, I would say that Naruto has at least 120+ IQ. Naruto&#39;s problem is that he is a hyperactive A.D.D. child with zero attention span. He is so caught up in himself that he doesn&#39;t see the solution to a problem until it slaps him in the face. Even then, sometimes he still doesn&#39;t quite get it. IMHO Naruto is very lucky that he has these last second revelations, otherwise he would most likely be dead. Shikamaru owns all in strategy, even his own teacher. The answer to this poll is obvious. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SasukesGirL &#064; Jan 1 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari &#064; Jan 1 2004, 11:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well in this case i have to say Shikamaru because he is the sartest when it comes to strategics. Naruto isn&#39;t smart, he&#39;s just persistant, he never gives up, and that is where his strength lies. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
just because he never gives up doesnt mean he doesnt use his head. Look how he tricked zabuza, kiba, and neji at the end of that battle. Just persistant...i think not </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well he always starts out with a bang and get nocked back like a lil&#39; wuz, doesn&#39;t he? And he takes a whole lot of damage with all of his reckless attacks, no doubt about it. Probably he has had a few times where he couldn&#39;t go on if it weren&#39;t for the fact that Kyubi heals his body...

But, i have to say though that i don&#39;t think having Kyubi is a sort of cheat or anything. And i didn&#39;t say that he is all reckless even though i didn&#39;t say he wasn&#39;t. Naruto comes up with a lot of great ideas when he is fighting. But the reason i said that it&#39;s because he is persistant is because he has always been on the verge of loosing when coming up with the good ideas. I think that he comes up with his ideas because he has his ambition driving him further along the road. And that is to me being persistant.

Still thinks his ideas rock, and Naruto has always been my favorite character in this anime because he is the number 1 hyperactive, loud and surprise ninja http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Krbadass
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Naruto has crazy stamina anyways, and a crazy ammount of chakra on his own.

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 1 2004, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto has crazy stamina anyways, and a crazy ammount of chakra on his own. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
too true there krbadass

Nautek
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:04 AM
hmm Naruto is good when it really matters but Shika seems a bit calmer and think longer. So I say Shika.

Dar'min
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:05 AM
by far Shikamaru has the best stradegy

DemonRyu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Shikamaru has the best stratagy. Naruto is ok at that mianly cuase he is a trickster.

Shikai
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Shikamaru.. no doubt about it.. a strategist works with multiple people.. unlike naruto who seems to get well by just himself

spectre270
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:31 AM
<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:blue'>You have to look at it like this all the best fighters in Naruto hava a huge arsenal of moves besides that have more chakra better defense and offence Lee has a strategy but only to beat Neji, Neji has great techniques and so does Sasuke and believe it or not Naruto is a better strategist that most of the ninja but also has great moves and can use those strong moves in tight situations imagine if he was fighting Neji and didn&#39;t have the power of the demon fox he might have still won because the heavenly spin was a huge drain on Neji chakra, the truth of the matter is that shikamaru has less attacks and even though he might have and gain more attacks he knows how to beat a stronger opponent of strategy alone plus if you notice he&#39;s starting to get faster maybe in the future he will be a very strong ninja it&#39;s his strategy that makes him just a strong as Neji, Naruto, and Sasuke he may not win the fights against him but he can fight on their level because of his mind.</span></span>

RoMuLuu
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Definitely Shikamaru, that&#39;s almost a fact after watching the episode 64.

The_Fourth
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Shikamaru is preety smart.

el3ctro
Sat, 01-10-2004, 02:01 AM
how can some of you even say naruto????
it says who has the best battle strategy...

shika has strategy, he plans in advance

naruto doesnt plan... at all... he might try tricks but he isnt even close to good enuff to plan the entire battle out b4 it happens..

think of it this way... if naruto and shika played chess who would win?

kaigan
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:31 AM
with out a doubt it&#39;s S-dog ( not sakura nor Sasgay&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 01-10-2004, 03:43 AM
im going to have to say shikamaru bc his IQ is freakin 200 but the next would have to be naruto bc hes a fuking smart bastard whne it comes to batte l fro instance the battle wit kiba he was so fukin kewl man changed into akamaru well kiba to be exact and confused him the the battle wit neiji he made a cone just in time so that he could dig under ground and attack neiji makin neiji think that teh clone was him

Prodius
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Naruto ? best battle strategy? In an overall battlefield situation, shikamaru has it, true. More specified, though, in melee combat the most intelligent, strategic fighter is sasuke. Watch him fight Haku, before the ice mirrors came into play. Throws a couple of jabs with that kunai, tosses one just to get haku&#39;s head lined up and BAM kick in the face. Shikamaru would be a better troop leader, as they said in the anime, but nobody manipulates the opponent in taijutsu like sharingan boy.

Junichiro
Sat, 01-10-2004, 01:16 PM
shik. wins