PDA

View Full Version : It ain't fair

itachi_
Wed, 12-31-2003, 06:04 AM
It ain't fair that he dies... I think that he have right about the meiji goverment...
kenshin is just so wrong, imperalist baka!, shishio should have won if he haven't had those burnmarks.... DAMN! now everything feels so sad!

Destiny
Wed, 12-31-2003, 06:14 AM
Shishio would hav won if he wasnt gang bashed. The only reason Kenshin won is cos everybody was stalling time for him to recover after his loss in the first round. But im glad kenshin won, he's kool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

joker-kun
Wed, 12-31-2003, 06:21 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif yes this is true but Kenshin never faught him at full strenthg so you never know, as for Kenshin being wrong (im not taking this personally, just from the stories point of view) I believe hes right, Kenshin never really says the Meji is good, just that the people are finally at peace, also he thinks if it is done it should be done without needless killing....so i think shishio should have died, and damn im happy that grren caot freak did

itachi_
Wed, 12-31-2003, 08:10 AM
i just hate his reverse-blade sword... it's pathetic, he should act like a grown up man .. he's actually 29 years old, i wish he could use a real katana!

Arcn3ss
Thu, 01-01-2004, 03:33 AM
I agree Shishio wasnt really really evil in my point of view. He fought for what he believed in. He was a warrior. Plus watching what the imperalist govt did would have pushed anyone to do what he did. Hell, I would have.

Although I dont think kenshin is gay, beside the fact he was with kaoru and tomoe..*coughs*

Secondly, doing the sorta things that kenshin did ..say i dont know kill large amount of ppl.

Spolier***************

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Killing his wife tomoe....for one...</span>

That would sorta turn a person off of wanting to kill. His attitude was very comical. Yes, I can understand about you liking of the battousai. He was awesome back then, but there are somethings you cant change. The rurouni saga just shows his development as character from one part of his life to another. Sorta mimicking what happens in a person&#39;s life, the growth of a person. ( Minus the samurai killings http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif )

blah...

Imma watch some Scryed o.o

ja ne

itachi_
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Totally, if i was burned down by some crap goverment i would have looked for revenge... that spoiler thing when do you acknowledge that? first OVA, reminisence?

Arcn3ss
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Yup , its from the 4 part reminisence ova...The best ova ever...

I just bought the directors cut verison its so great.

joker-kun
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haku_san @ Jan 1 2004, 12:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> joker-kun Posted on Jan 1 2004, 12:56 AM
* First you say kenshin cant beat Shishio and then you say his sword is gay, yet we both know forsure if Kenshin used a real sword he would easily kill Shishio </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I doubt that very much. Kenshin MIGHT able to kill shishio at some point but it wouldnt be easy. Your making it sound like kenshin could have just walked in there, gutted Shishio and left. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif Shishio&#39;s downfall wasnt because kenshin was uberly better then him. Its cuz of Shishio character flaw, more so an evil villians character flaw. He just couldnt get the job done fast enough against the weakened kenshin. He has to talk it up and play around with kenshin. But dont all evil villians do things like that. He wasted his 15 mins. Reading the manga and watching the anime shows that Shishio&#39;s time just ran out, his body gave up on him.

The bottomline is shishio lost and kenshin survived. Kenshin didnt win, he didnt kill shishio, he just survived and shishio didnt. In the manga there was that final scene with shishio and kenshin all battle ready, but time ran out.

well that was my two cents...I loved the anime and the manga it was 133t

its all about the reverse blade sword tho..

Ja ne </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes that was meant to be an exaggeration, but i do think at full power kenshin would win, but i like the way you put it that the bottum line is kenshin won

Arcn3ss
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:04 AM
Gomen Gomen...I didnt mean to say it that way..gomen if i was rude...i was just joking around http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif...tho I know you were exaggerating..

heh..My 2 fav characters are Kenshin and Shishio...They both are some of the strongest samurais around.

itachi_
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Have you ever noticed the transelation of kenshin, it&#39;s like, you should give up,
<u>that you should</u>.. it make no sense to me.... and i really don&#39;t like the way the saga continues after the battle with shishio... It&#39;s not the same anime... it felt that way though.

Arcn3ss
Thu, 01-01-2004, 08:02 AM
The manga is so much 133t3r when it comes to after the kyoto/shishio arc. I cant remember what website had the torrents but one site had 1 - 28 of the scanned manga.

Bah I&#39;ll try to remember...

Arcn3ss
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Iam a big shishio-sama fan...

If you look at it this way, they both have large handy caps. Shishio&#39;s body being messed up and not being able to fight over 15 mins. Kenshin&#39;s body having to get thru all of the other fights like soujiro and aoshi for example. All you can do is just accept the fact that this happened. Shishio is uberly strong as is kenshin. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif plus the story is called Rurouni Kenshin..not Hitokiri Shishio..although i&#39;d love to see that series http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif. No one knows what would happen if they were both at full strength. ( Although I must say the fact that shishio was alive after what happened to him was just to show how strong he was)

There wouldnt be a reason for kenshin to fight shishio if kenshin didnt have the reverse blade sword. The meaning behind it is what makes kenshin move on to fight shishio. To both protect the ones he cares about, those he has yet to meet, and to find some atonement in the deeds he committed bring the meiji era into being.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> joker-kun Posted on Jan 1 2004, 12:56 AM
First you say kenshin cant beat Shishio and then you say his sword is gay, yet we both know forsure if Kenshin used a real sword he would easily kill Shishio </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I doubt that very much. Kenshin MIGHT able to kill shishio at some point but it wouldnt be easy. Your making it sound like kenshin could have just walked in there, gutted Shishio and left. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif Shishio&#39;s downfall wasnt because kenshin was uberly better then him. Its cuz of Shishio character flaw, more so an evil villians character flaw. He just couldnt get the job done fast enough against the weakened kenshin. He has to talk it up and play around with kenshin. But dont all evil villians do things like that. He wasted his 15 mins. Reading the manga and watching the anime shows that Shishio&#39;s time just ran out, his body gave up on him.

The bottomline is shishio lost and kenshin survived. Kenshin didnt win, he didnt kill shishio, he just survived and shishio didnt. In the manga there was that final scene with shishio and kenshin all battle ready, but time ran out.

well that was my two cents...I loved the anime and the manga it was 133t

its all about the reverse blade sword tho..

Ja ne

itachi_
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:49 PM
I want to go back in time and say to the director to make kenshin to battousai forever, not that queer kenshin... it&#39;s bullshit to have a reverse-blade sword... the anime would have been much better with a real sword, and more fights like that fight with shishio-sama... Shishio-sama was not evil from my point of view he just wanted japan to become stronger... damn i can&#39;t watch it again i feel sorry for him, he was the man, kenshin sux... he got a queer additude... &quot;I never going to kill again, never&#33;, &quot;oro&quot;, i&#39;m gay&quot;...

joker-kun
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:56 PM
First you say kenshin cant beat Shishio and then you say his sword is gay, yet we both know forsure if Kenshin used a real sword he would easily kill Shishio