PDA

View Full Version : Strongest one in Naruto Series

Jman
Wed, 12-31-2003, 02:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 31 2003, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I am a manga reader </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
same here

Sigure
Wed, 12-31-2003, 03:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Dec 31 2003, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto of course...

that guy that trained naruto (I really suck in remembering names) the pervert guy... summoned the big frog boss, naruto summoned it 2, beiing able to do that makes naruto one of the strongest ninja&#39;s around since he still has about ... 3 big steps before he is a &#39;&#39;real&#39;&#39; ninja, his powers will only be getting bigger and bigger.

Plus he finally learned to use the fox chakra, so when he summons the frog boss, uses his chakra, freaks out a little bit... he is the strongest http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But it does take a lot to get Kyubi&#39;s chakra, remember Jiraiya (pervert sennin) said he can only summon Kyubi chakra in life endanger or no chakra left. Anyways Naruto needs to learn to be strong without Kyubi, not saying he isn&#39;t but he could be, look at Orochimaru, no advanced bloodline or demon power. The Child Molester is strong as hell and he&#39;s just human...I think.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 12-31-2003, 03:59 AM
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER. nah just playn, naruto is the strongest because... well the shows name is NARUTO. so naruto can beat anyone he wants. no one stands a chance against him once he busts out red chakra to win (again and again and again)

Demon Brother
Wed, 12-31-2003, 04:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 31 2003, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> naruto of course...

that guy that trained naruto (I really suck in remembering names) the pervert guy... summoned the big frog boss, naruto summoned it 2, beiing able to do that makes naruto one of the strongest ninja&#39;s around since he still has about ... 3 big steps before he is a &#39;&#39;real&#39;&#39; ninja, his powers will only be getting bigger and bigger.

Plus he finally learned to use the fox chakra, so when he summons the frog boss, uses his chakra, freaks out a little bit... he is the strongest http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
But it does take a lot to get Kyubi&#39;s chakra, remember Jiraiya (pervert sennin) said he can only summon Kyubi chakra in life endanger or no chakra left. Anyways Naruto needs to learn to be strong without Kyubi, not saying he isn&#39;t but he could be, look at Orochimaru, no advanced bloodline or demon power. The Child Molester is strong as hell and he&#39;s just human...I think. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sigure, when naruto summoned Frog boss (&quot;Gama oyubin&quot; or something) he remember the key to use kyuubis chakra, thats why he can use it vs neji.

Kagari
Wed, 12-31-2003, 04:22 AM
^^^ it goes a little deeper than that, my friend. It&#39;s not just the red chakra

i picked naruto because of the way he&#39;s learning and evolving, his stamina, and his dedication. That&#39;&#39;s why he&#39;s a great main character as well as he has the potential to be the strongest. Right now though, i&#39;m not sure if he could beat guys like oro. he would have to work pretty hard to do that, red chakra or not.

Shino_i luv
Wed, 12-31-2003, 04:53 AM
I think Shino is the strongest&#33;&#33;...O_O thats because i luv him so that don&#39;t count do&#39;s it? i guess not ...hmm... i guess i&#39;ll have to say...Gamabunta and kyuubi&#33; naruto gets credit for his strongness but that DOSN&#39;T MEAN HE DESEARVES IT&#33;&#33;&#33; so boolash and have a merry new year&#33;&#33;

Chi Chi
Wed, 12-31-2003, 05:42 AM
Ever, the Kyubi. After that is the Third at this prime and then the fourth at his prime. The next ones would be the three sennins. More I won&#39;t tell bbecause only these already appeared although we only saw the third sennin in the intro.

Evil Eyes
Wed, 12-31-2003, 06:06 AM
errrr since spoilers aren&#39;t allowed I&#39;ll go with the 3rd. Not in his condition now, but when he was in his prime. In his prime he was the greatest Ninja ever, but due to old age he isn&#39;t anymore.
I think the 4th was also very strong.
The thing that annoys me the most is that people are saying that the 4th is stronger than the 3rd because the third had to step aside from his position(not in this thread). I don&#39;t think that&#39;s the case. I think that the 3rd chose another hokage because of his old age. Going back to the story, the 3rd was Jiraiya&#39;s and oro&#39;s sensei when they were lil genins. Then Jiraiya became the sensei of the 4th when he was jounin. I bet that the 3rd was in his 50s or even 60s when he chose the forth. and now since Oro and Jiraiya r 50 years old the third has to be in his 70s or 80s. That&#39;s why he isn&#39;t the best anymore.

Demon Brother
Wed, 12-31-2003, 07:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 31 2003, 01:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure &#064; Dec 31 2003, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I am a manga reader </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
same here </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Same here :-)... its hard to not tell people here about different stuff, but anyways... i&#39;d say the 4th.

Iznogoud
Wed, 12-31-2003, 08:01 AM
I don&#39;t read the manga but i&#39;d say the 4th because he seemed to kick ass + he was the only one able to sacrifice to catch kyubi...
That makes him the greatest shinobi ever...unless he saves the world naruto will never be greater than him.

SirCharlesIII
Wed, 12-31-2003, 08:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Dec 31 2003, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just saying now if any manga readers come in here and say the slightest spoil, ITS OVER http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

no way gaaras the strongest, gai wiped his fearsome sand awa like curtains. the 4th&#39;s stronger than the 3rd, or at least its generally assumed, and the 3rd picked the 4th as the strongest when he retired, and not jiraya, the 4th&#39;s sensei, so i think that eliminates anyone but oro, who i&#39;d assume to be as strong as jiraiya, for no good reason at all other than i want to. and naruto?...um...he&#39;s not even close to being stronger than any of the jounins...

ps, evil eyes, i say the fourth&#39;s the strongest cause of how the third was looking at his portrait, regretful that he wasnt there to beat oro down like a doll.

granted, we dont know that 4th was stronger n his prime than 3rd in his prime, but we dont know the other way either, all we know is that the 3rd&#39;s called the professor. but iruka&#39;s the professor to naruto, and naruto could beat him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

villin
Wed, 12-31-2003, 09:12 AM
There are several reasons why I believe the 4th was the strongest.

First, he went one on one with Kyubi. While he didn&#39;t kill him he did win the match up by sealing him in Naruto.

Second, he was chosen over the likes of Jiraiya and Orochimaru to be the 4th.

Third, as Jiraiya and GamaBunta said the 4th was the only one to control GamaBunta.

Fourth, both Anko and the 3rd seemed pretty confident that the 4th could desimate Orochimaru in a fight.

The 4th ownz.

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-31-2003, 09:23 AM
I don&#39;t know how the hell Naruto is even on that list. Kyuubi or not, the kid isn&#39;t all that. He&#39;s still fallable. Since this is the anime section, none of you have enough to go on, really.

Out of that list, I think the 3rd back in his prime is the strongest. Come on, people. He&#39;s the &quot;god of Shinobi&quot;.

Nautek
Wed, 12-31-2003, 09:46 AM
The 4th was the strongest I think, but in the end Naruto will surpass him, well that&#39;s what I think anyway http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Krbadass
Wed, 12-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Only had to edit 4-5 posts so far, not too bad. Anyways... I think itachi is the strongest mainly because hes my favorite character =P

joker-kun
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:04 AM
The 3rd, they said when he was young he was really strong didnt they.

Karasu
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:10 AM
Hmm hard to tell.. 4th was probably strong and all that but he dead now. dont know if he is the strongest there was or if he just was strong and really good with jutsus and smarts.. You dont have to be badass strong to be able to win and I dont think he &quot;won&quot; vs Kyubi by beeing stronger cause he aint. Thats what I think anyway. The 3rd is probably really strong aswell but he&#39;s getting old now and even if he&#39;s the Hokage he will be weaker than before but he might be good anyway http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif.

Orochimaru is probably one of the strongest in the series, cause ppl like the 3rd wont go arround beeing alittle worried about him beeing arround for nothing, and he said maby not even I can stand up to Orochimaru now days, so I guess he&#39;s a really scary guy.

Jiraya dont know alot about what he can do nor what Hokage or Orochimaru can do but dont think Jiraya is the strongest tho.

Gaara well I belive he is insanly strong cause of the possesion but I think he is too unstable to be able to handle him self so he&#39;s not up there atm anyway. But would be cool if he where the bad ass http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Naruto might become the strongest later on but he&#39;s faar from it atm..

Other&#39;s.. hmm only one I can think of is Itachi maby, one have to be pretty strong to be able to whipe out one of Konoha&#39;s strongest clans, but we dont know alot more atm about him so cant tell if he is insanly strong or not.

But for now I would go with Orochimaru at this point..

Uchiha-Itachi
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:00 PM
How can the 4th Hokage be the strongest, when he is dead. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Anyways at the moment nor 3rd hokage nor Uzumaki Naruto nor Gaara is going to be stronger then Orochimaru or Jiraiya ...

And since we don&#39;t know how strong Orochimaru nor Jiraiya is this is just another

&quot;I-like-him-the-most-so-he-is-the-strongest&quot; topic

tadaaaa http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:29 PM
Itachi hasn&#39;t appeared in the anime yet. better hold off on that.

The_Fourth
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:51 PM
I would go with the fourth, because he had the courage to face Kyubi, and it seems that the third Hokage pays a lot of respect to the fourth.

Sigure
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:21 PM
I think the 4th wins this...don&#39;t know why but he just does or I pick for Naruto cuz that boy has potential and KYUBI&#33;

Krbadass
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:22 PM
Just saying now if any manga readers come in here and say the slightest spoil, ITS OVER http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Jman
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:27 PM
We don&#39;t know who this is baka.

Sigure
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:38 PM
Not funny.

Swedish_Star
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:43 PM
The fourth Hokage. Everyone talks about him like he was the best ninja ever (which i, obviusly, think he was http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif .) He defeated Kyubi, and they say like: &quot;I wish the fourt was here to beat oro&quot;.

Yaba
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:51 PM
naruto of course...

Plus he finally learned to use the fox chakra, so when he summons the frog boss, uses his chakra, freaks out a little bit... he is the strongest http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:06 AM
Other.Why? If any of those were the strongest,that would kill off the anime.And how can you say the 4th is the strongest when you haven&#39;t seen him in action.Your only judging that because he sealed Kyuubi he is the strongest.All hokages have access to the scroll with that jutsu and any of them could do what he done.You can&#39;t prove he is the strongest,no one can because he hasn&#39;t been shown enough anywhere for anyone to say that.

rEkKaShInObI
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:08 PM
the answers obvious dudes, Kyubi-Naruto. with the 4th dead, the world is screwed if kyubi comes out back in fox form.

Farfacleeves
Sat, 01-03-2004, 03:47 AM
Naruto looks a lot like the 4th hokage. Watch him be his son http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I&#39;d say eventually it will be Naruto, if he ever learns to control himself, but atm from the choices I&#39;d go with the fourth hokage (even though he&#39;s dead). If Itachi was there i&#39;d go with him, as orochimaru scares the 3rd hokage and itachi scares orochimaru.

joker-kun
Sat, 01-03-2004, 03:58 AM
One that may have also been overlooked is our good buddy, Itcahi, I have a feeling he is gonna be a monster. I cant wait to see him in the show http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Junichiro
Fri, 01-09-2004, 11:07 AM
ill go with the fourth, he was able to take it from the third, and he should be stronger if he could do that

Evil Eyes
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Dec 31 2003, 04:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ever, the Kyubi. After that is the Third at this prime and then the fourth at his prime. The next ones would be the three sennins. More I won&#39;t tell bbecause only these already appeared although we only saw the third sennin in the intro.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I totally agree
Kyubi&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;3rd&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;4th&gt;3 sennins&gt;the rest

And for the millionth time chosing the fact that a 4th hokage was chosen doesn&#39;t mean that he was stronger than the 3rd. The 3rd was too old. He ruled as a hokage for a very long time and was too old so he chose the 4th. No shinobi can beat the 3rd in his prime.

Insomniac
Sat, 01-10-2004, 04:52 AM
the 3rd was meant to be the strongest shinobi ever in his prime (that was mentioned during the anime series so dont go crying spoiler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif)

RoMuLuu
Sat, 01-10-2004, 05:42 AM
Hmm... I voted for Jiraiya, that&#39;s because I think he&#39;s a bit stronger than Orochimaru, or at least as strong as him. That&#39;s the situation now, but I think the strongest person in the future (and at the end of the anime) will be Uzumaki Naruto. Of course also the 4th was very strong, but I think Naruto could easily become stronger than the 4th because the 4th only sealed Kyuubi with his own powers... But Naruto can use his own powers + the power of the Kyuubi.

kimunist
Sun, 01-11-2004, 04:49 AM
i&#39;d say the 3rd hokage...then the 4th...

among the 3 senin, i think they are all equal in skills, if not, then orochimaru might be the &quot;leader&quot; of the senin or the strongest of them.

as for naruto, he isnt at the point where he is strong yet, but i bet he can train to be really, really, powerful.

that goes for gaara too.

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:10 AM
if this is based on physical strength... oh wait, no spoilers.. aside from __ i think the 4th was the strongest.. but i agree with people who say that naruto will become stronger than that because he has kyubi&#39;s chakra..

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:28 AM
im going to have to say naruto, bc he can summon the kyubis chakra anytime that he wants to now thanks to jiraiya, and he is also able to summon gamabunta who is also very strong, and the anime is called naruto for a reason but hey i can be wrong to

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:44 AM
all this time i thought kakashi was so strong... but kabuto is almost as strong as kabuto... and he mentions he has a &quot;real&quot; from too..

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:48 AM
i think the forth is, but tat the same time so is naruto because kyubi has a vessel, and it has chakra of its own. maybe this time aroud itll be different?

holangi
Sun, 01-11-2004, 08:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 11 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think the forth is, but tat the same time so is naruto because kyubi has a vessel, and it has chakra of its own. maybe this time aroud itll be different? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
naruto should get more &quot;rent&quot; fee from kyubi..

kyuubi
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:17 AM
I think it could possibly be Jiriaya...I say that because of that single scene, where he barely taps naruto&#39;s head, and sends him flying off a cliff from the middle of a forest...what power....and that&#39;s only a taste huh? I dont know if that was just precise chakra control or what, but that was a bad ass tap. Of course, it could be Oro... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif I dont think it was the fourth, although he succeeded in sealing Kyuubi, I dont think that is the same as defeating him, since he was only sealed. In any case, I guess we&#39;ll find out by watching more anime&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mgslee
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Well at the current place in the anime I would have to say other

why? 4th is dead, 3rd is old and I&#39;m really sure theres some nin thats super powerful and hasnt shown himself... theres always stronger opponents, with out it the series would end fairly soon...

If you took at the characters of the series and put them in there prime I would have to say Kyuubi is by far the strongest for obvious reasons

IIRyCeDoWtCivIcII
Fri, 01-23-2004, 10:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 1 2004, 01:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Other.Why? If any of those were the strongest,that would kill off the anime.And how can you say the 4th is the strongest when you haven&#39;t seen him in action.Your only judging that because he sealed Kyuubi he is the strongest.All hokages have access to the scroll with that jutsu and any of them could do what he done.You can&#39;t prove he is the strongest,no one can because he hasn&#39;t been shown enough anywhere for anyone to say that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
not really.. remember when the 3rd said it was the 4th&#39;s jutsu..+ the 3rd couldn&#39;t even do the jutsu right.

IFIT
Fri, 01-23-2004, 12:24 PM
sorry but the truth is, that strongest right now is orochimaru or third. We&#39;ve never seen 4th in battle (plus he&#39;s dead so he isn&#39;t strong anymore http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif), and anyone can say that naruto, gaara and others &#39;ll be a small meal for third or orochimaru.
the real question is who &#39;ll be most powerfull in few years... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

kimunist
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Jan 23 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well at the current place in the anime I would have to say other

why? 4th is dead, 3rd is old and I&#39;m really sure theres some nin thats super powerful and hasnt shown himself... theres always stronger opponents, with out it the series would end fairly soon...

If you took at the characters of the series and put them in there prime I would have to say Kyuubi is by far the strongest for obvious reasons </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
how can there be stronger opponents...

i think in this series, oro will be as strong as it gets in enemies wise, unless you count sasukes brother, who i assume is strong since hes a sharingan user.

but...the 3rd is supposed to be the strongest, but due to his age, i bet oro is now even stronger than him, i suppose...

and i think gaara wouldnt be that strong, compared to naruto (if their demons were unleashed)

Viet-Elite
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:09 AM
I think Naruto is the strongest... For some reason...

The Kyubi Naruto
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Ha&#33; The answer is obvious.
ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

hmm... The third was said to be the strongest one in his prime...
But I think Oro is the strongest one these days.
Oh right... I forgot Itachi. Yes he&#39;ll probably be totally kickass&#33;

I do give me a credit, being the number one hyperactive and the most improved one. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif And of course I have treemndous potential: Even Kakashi said that, and I don&#39;t think he was talking about me and Kyubi, just me. But I can&#39;t be compared with those Shinobis. Without my Kyubi... I&#39;m nothing yet. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

The Kyubi Naruto
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Yess... me too...

Now where do we get that feeling...?? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Well I can&#39;t figure it out&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

(The series is named Naruto. right? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif )

kimunist
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:27 AM
naruto prob has potential, as long as the kyubi doesnt make him go crazy or if he doesnt die by someone stronger than him at the moment...

remember...sasuke has tremendous potential as a sharigan user too, he didnt master it yet as he only has 2 commas in each eye.

The Kyubi Naruto
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:31 AM
Yes of course. But I&#39;m talking about the current situation. Who knows (yeah everybody knows http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif ) if Naruto and Sasuke are going to be Konoha&#39;s top ninjas one day. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Of course anyone with Sharingan has tremendous potential and is by default stronger than an average person unless he&#39;s totally screwed up.
Naruto has potential too, but as I already said.
I&#39;m nothing YET without my Kyubi.

jing
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:31 AM
4rth... he sealed kyubi, he aint a hokage for nothing.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 24 2004, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 4rth... he sealed kyubi, he aint a hokage for nothing. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Think about the fact that he couldn&#39;t kill it, only seal it. That enough took all of his power. That would mean that Kyubi in one way is stronger than the 4th hokage which in my opinion would mean that Naruto has the potential to become the nr 1 ninja http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 01-24-2004, 02:47 AM
Since other people were allowed to say it, i&#39;ll say Itachi. I mean he was able to kill off his whole clan at a young age. That would be like neji destroying every Hyuuga. Also in pictures it show him with 3 sharingan comma&#39;s on his eye&#39;s so he must be pretty strong.

z0diac
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:29 AM
Damn u all http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif This thread is full of little spoilers stop it&#33;

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-24-2004, 05:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (z0diac @ Jan 24 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Damn u all http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif This thread is full of little spoilers stop it&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well if that&#39;s the case, then i&#39;m glad i skipped all the pages except the last.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 01-24-2004, 01:50 PM
I did vote for Naruto, but i really don&#39;t think he is the strongest, i think he has the potential to become the strongest... I think he will rock &#39;em all out in the future http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 01-25-2004, 02:00 AM
kyuubi naruto of course... he has the power to beat anything and anyone. this is a repeat so yea...

kyubi naruto &gt; orochimaru
kyubi naruto &gt; 3rd hokage
kyubi naruto &gt; kakashi
kyubi naruto &gt; jiraiya
kyubi naruto &gt; gai
kyubi naruto &gt; ebisu
kyubi naruto practically better than everyone

Sigure
Sun, 01-25-2004, 03:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (card-minion @ Jan 25 2004, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I said the 4th because Naruto has the power of Kyubi, but the 4th was able to defeat Kyubi, therefore the 4th is the strongest. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He didn&#39;t defeat him, he sealed him into a baby named Naruto who became the best ninja out there.

kaigan
Sun, 01-25-2004, 08:58 AM
NARUTO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

if it isn&#39;t then..... the show is not name naruto. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 01-25-2004, 10:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 25 2004, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NARUTO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

if it isn&#39;t then..... the show is not name naruto. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it sux, but its true.

Karasu
Sun, 01-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Hehe well the show doesnt have to be about Naruto beeing the strongest, but about his goals, and who he is. Tho Naruto will probably be one of the most powerful things that exists in their world eventually. But if you look at the list to choose from, I&#39;d say what i&#39;ve said before it&#39;s impossible to say. Cause we dont know what any of them can do for real.

If it is meant to be up until now I think that Hokage (3rd) or maby Orochimaru are the strongest so far. And this Itachi guy we heavent seen alot more than his face, but they make him sound pretty badass.

1. Hokage.. I think they refer to him as one of the strongest if not the strongest Hokage. Tho he is getting pretty damn old he can probably pull of some crazyass shit if he has to.

2. Orochimaru.. one of the three, he is evil and snakey http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif he uses strange jutsus (like the look in to my eye and see death kinda jutsu) when he fights and Hokage isnt worried about him for nothing I guess.

3. Itachi.. well dont know jack about him but he whiped the Uchiha clan out so that has to count for something http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

And then Naruto cause he gets a little better all the time and he has his Kyuubi.

And last Gaara if he is or can do what I think and hope he can do. Because possesions are alot different than a sealed thing. And I doubt Kazekage choose a lame spirit to make the greatest shinobi.. And that it all got out of hand has probably made Gaara even more dangerous than first intended.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:13 PM
I think Jiraya or Tsunade are the strongest of the living people.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:26 PM
The fourth, Naruto in the long long long distance future...

Unidentified
Sun, 01-25-2004, 12:41 PM
I would say the 3rd, he was suppsoed to be the strongest shinobi. But now that he&#39;s really old he wouldn&#39;t be as strong but he still knows all those jutsus, I think it was mentioned that he knew all of Konoha&#39;s jutsus.

card-minion
Sun, 01-25-2004, 01:17 PM
I said the 4th because Naruto has the power of Kyubi, but the 4th was able to defeat Kyubi, therefore the 4th is the strongest.

caset
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:05 AM
Strongest ninja in Naruto series
3rd Hokage
4th Hokage
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Uzumaki Naruto
Garaa
Others (Post it)
================================================== ================================================== ========================
I&#39;m going to go quick so try and keep up http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

3rd hokage vs 4th hokage, obviously the 4th is stronger than the 3rd otherwise the 4th would have never exhisted (hokage = strongest)

Jiraiya vs Naruto, Jiraiya had trouble controlling the frog boss; the frog boss accepted Naruto thus Naruto &gt; Jiraiya

3rd hokage mentioned that at his current state he&#39;d have trouble (if possible at all to beat) Oro, thus saying he was once stronger so the 3rd &amp; the 4th are stronger than Oro

Rock Lee and Sauske did/are giving Garaa a run for his money, and because they are not a current Hokage, then the 3rd must still be stronger than them (to our knowledge) so in other words the 4th is stronger than Garaa

Also since Naruto isnt the current hokage then the 3rd and the 4th must be stonger then him. However since Naruto has the fox&#39;s power within him, at some point within being able to control that power (along with his own) he will possibly become stronger than the 4th, however to his avail he is not yet.

So currently stating the 4th (before his life passed) is/was the strongest, so my answer is the 4th hokage for now... until the series turns to proove me wrong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Karasu
Mon, 01-26-2004, 06:59 AM
hmm I do belive if im not mistaken that the 4th didnt go and take the hokage title from the 3rd.. the 3rd passed the Hokage title over to the 4th who I assume he thought was the best choice when he wanted to retire.. I think the 3rd is really really old http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif And then when the 4th died due to sealing kyuubi the 3rd went back to beeing Hokage.. Why I dont know that was 13 or 14 years ago.. there must have been someone else that could have been up for the hokage title..

hmm edit.. what I was trying to say I dont think the 4th is stronger than the 3rd just cause he became the 4th.. That was the 3rd&#39;s choice he wanted to retire.

Toruxxx
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:03 PM
well im going for ummm Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif but it has surprised me how many ppl voted for the 4th as no one has seen him fight lol but he probably is strong but jus saying it surprised me.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:05 PM
ok, how about the strongest of the strong
the smartest of the smart
the fastest of the fast
the oldest of the old
and so on

Unidentified
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:31 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caset @ Jan 26 2004, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Strongest ninja in Naruto series
3rd Hokage
4th Hokage
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Uzumaki Naruto
Garaa
Others (Post it)
================================================== ================================================== ========================
I&#39;m going to go quick so try and keep up http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

3rd hokage vs 4th hokage, obviously the 4th is stronger than the 3rd otherwise the 4th would have never exhisted (hokage = strongest)

Jiraiya vs Naruto, Jiraiya had trouble controlling the frog boss; the frog boss accepted Naruto thus Naruto &gt; Jiraiya

3rd hokage mentioned that at his current state he&#39;d have trouble (if possible at all to beat) Oro, thus saying he was once stronger so the 3rd &amp; the 4th are stronger than Oro

Rock Lee and Sauske did/are giving Garaa a run for his money, and because they are not a current Hokage, then the 3rd must still be stronger than them (to our knowledge) so in other words the 4th is stronger than Garaa

Also since Naruto isnt the current hokage then the 3rd and the 4th must be stonger then him. However since Naruto has the fox&#39;s power within him, at some point within being able to control that power (along with his own) he will possibly become stronger than the 4th, however to his avail he is not yet.

So currently stating the 4th (before his life passed) is/was the strongest, so my answer is the 4th hokage for now... until the series turns to proove me wrong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Garaa hasn&#39;t even shown his full power yet. NO WHERE NEAR IT. Even Sasuka got scared just by staring into the demons eyes. You alread saw what happened to Rock Lee and he isn&#39;t even transformed yet. If Genins could beat him so easily, then the Kazekage must be really weak.

The 3rd in his prime was the strongest of all shinobi. It was said many times, but as you get older you get weaker but even when the 4th became hokage he might still have been stronger.

Jiraiya is NOT WEAKER than Naruto. Gambubunta(not sure how to spell it) didn&#39;t even follow Narutos order, he could easily squich Naruto, JIraiya is definitely stronger than him. If Nartuo is stronger than him then he&#39;s stronger than Orochimaru.

RockLeeisHOT
Mon, 01-26-2004, 12:31 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Dec 31 2003, 11:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I would go with the fourth, because he had the courage to face Kyubi, and it seems that the third Hokage pays a lot of respect to the fourth. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
so did all those ninjas at the beginning that were getting beat up. just having the courage to face something doesn&#39;t make you the strongest. he knew a special jutsu and sacrificed his life to save others. he&#39;s strong, but jiraiya is probably stronger, and orochi maybe even stronger than jiraiya.

Mut
Tue, 01-27-2004, 02:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caset @ Jan 26 2004, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jiraiya vs Naruto, Jiraiya had trouble controlling the frog boss; the frog boss accepted Naruto thus Naruto &gt; Jiraiya </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wow, go kill yourself.

Karasu
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:09 PM
hmm ppl need to seperate between this Naruto we have now and the future Naruto.. Maby maby if Naruto becomes totaly berzerk he might be able to stand up to someone like Jiraya.. But I think the berzerk naruto is to &quot;dumb&quot; to win. Jiraya probably isnt some dumbass and ppl in Konoha dosent look up to him for beeing a weak retard. Same thing with Kakashi, he is probably way to smart for Naruto in dumb-berserk mode.. To think Naruto to date will whoop Orochimaru.. naah dont see that happening for a while either.

But later in Narutos life he will probably become stronger than most.

So to date there isnt one Genin that can beat the jounins and hokages and Jiraya and all that.. maby maby except for Gaara and his thingy depending on how strong that thing actually is.

Mut
Tue, 01-27-2004, 01:56 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 31 2003, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just saying now if any manga readers come in here and say the slightest spoil, ITS OVER http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
rofl. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Wed, 01-28-2004, 02:33 AM
but then jiraiya taught 4th hokage and 4th hokage beat kyuubi so then jiraiya&lt;Naruto

Mut
Wed, 01-28-2004, 02:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Jan 28 2004, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but then jiraiya taught 4th hokage and 4th hokage beat kyuubi so then jiraiya&lt;Naruto </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this is the most absurd and retarded thing i&#39;ve read besides the one i quoted earlier. newbies in the naruto anime forum are so stupid.

IamSpazzy
Wed, 01-28-2004, 03:45 AM
What about itachi?

Sigure
Wed, 01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DaRk-SeRpEnT @ Jan 28 2004, 02:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> but then jiraiya taught 4th hokage and 4th hokage beat kyuubi so then jiraiya&lt;Naruto </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
SEALED&#33; NOT DEFEAT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; The fourth couldn&#39;t defeat him so he SEALED HIM into a baby named Naruto. Plus that didn&#39;t make sense what you said.

Sigure
Wed, 01-28-2004, 08:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IamSpazzy @ Jan 28 2004, 03:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What about itachi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Sigh... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif Go to the manga section, Itachi hasn&#39;t appear yet in the anime.

Icingdeath
Thu, 01-29-2004, 03:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoMuLuu &#064; Jan 29 2004, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caset &#064; Jan 27 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jiraiya vs Naruto, Jiraiya had trouble controlling the frog boss; the frog boss accepted Naruto thus Naruto &gt; Jiraiya

3rd hokage mentioned that at his current state he&#39;d have trouble (if possible at all to beat) Oro, thus saying he was once stronger so the 3rd &amp; the 4th are stronger than Oro </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh my god... Was this a joke of somekind? There&#39;s no way in hell Naruto would be stronger than Jiraiya. Jiraiya is one of the legendary sennin and he&#39;s definitely stronger than Naruto. It&#39;s redicilous to say that Naruto could beat him. Maybe he can in the future, but not with his current skills.

Secondly. The third Hokage said that even he can&#39;t win against Orochimaru, that&#39;s why they were searching for Jiraiya, who is a Legendary sennin just as Orochimaru, and asked him to help them. They said that to destroy an opponent like Orochimaru, they would need a ninja from the same class (Legendary Sennin). So it&#39;s obvious that the most powerful ninja existing right now is either Jiraiya, Orochimaru or the 4th. It&#39;s guite hard to compare the 4th to Jiraiya or Orochimaru, because we haven&#39;t even yet seen Orochimaru or Jiraiya fighting, and also the 4th lived such a long time ago that maybe it&#39;s impossible to compare them to eachother even we saw Jiraiya and Orochimaru fight. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes, I agree, that Naruto &gt; Jiraiya thing was a very stupid speculation. If we follow this thinking, you could say that I am stronger than you because some stronger guy likes me more...

...This could be a wery bad example but I hope you got my point ^^ .

RoMuLuu
Thu, 01-29-2004, 10:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (caset @ Jan 27 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jiraiya vs Naruto, Jiraiya had trouble controlling the frog boss; the frog boss accepted Naruto thus Naruto &gt; Jiraiya

3rd hokage mentioned that at his current state he&#39;d have trouble (if possible at all to beat) Oro, thus saying he was once stronger so the 3rd &amp; the 4th are stronger than Oro </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh my god... Was this a joke of somekind? There&#39;s no way in hell Naruto would be stronger than Jiraiya. Jiraiya is one of the legendary sennin and he&#39;s definitely stronger than Naruto. It&#39;s redicilous to say that Naruto could beat him. Maybe he can in the future, but not with his current skills.

Secondly. The third Hokage said that even he can&#39;t win against Orochimaru, that&#39;s why they were searching for Jiraiya, who is a Legendary sennin just as Orochimaru, and asked him to help them. They said that to destroy an opponent like Orochimaru, they would need a ninja from the same class (Legendary Sennin). So it&#39;s obvious that the most powerful ninja existing right now is either Jiraiya, Orochimaru or the 4th. It&#39;s guite hard to compare the 4th to Jiraiya or Orochimaru, because we haven&#39;t even yet seen Orochimaru or Jiraiya fighting, and also the 4th lived such a long time ago that maybe it&#39;s impossible to compare them to eachother even we saw Jiraiya and Orochimaru fight.

Sigure
Sat, 01-31-2004, 03:33 AM
Is everyone just voting the 4th because they think he &quot;defeated&quot; the Demon Fox though he was SEALED&#33; Or people voting him because the 3rd said (I think) The fourth is stronger or could actually beat Orochimaru kinda implying that he&#39;s not strong enough so he mentions him.

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Udon is the strongest&#33;

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:58 AM
ita really hard to say, all the hokages (including 1st and 2nd) were considered the strongest in their time. but i 3rd seems to be the most outstading one.

Kyuubi_Rage
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Yes, They say that yes. But some of their ninja in their village was having special abilites and Advanced bloodlines, Making them stronger ninjas than other. Like Naruto, Having Kyuubi sealed within him. And Hyyuga clan and the Uchiha Clan, Having Byakugan and Sharingan to their aid..

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:29 AM
Udon is the strongest........

Power PMV
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 8 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Udon is the strongest........ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
absolutely right, check my sig Itachi=OWNED.

Sigure
Sun, 02-08-2004, 10:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 8 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 8 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Udon is the strongest........ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
absolutely right, check my sig Itachi=OWNED. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True true&#33; He does have the ability to divide numbers. That could be a useful technique.

Chi Chi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 11:15 AM
Sigure the rain nin

Kyuubi_Rage
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:55 PM
Naruto with Kyuubi&#39;s Chakra is the strongest Ninja ever.
But i also believe that The Fourth was very brave to sacrifice himself so he could seal Kyuubi in Naruto, So that he could protect him.

P.S I&#39;ll also heard that The Fourth is Naruto&#39;s father, Is this true or not?

TwisT
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Well i dont know what to say..

For example, should we take the 3rd when he was in his prime or like he is now??

It stands between 3rd and 4th.. its close if it is the 3rd in his prime but if not the 4th i the strongest..

Sasukeisoverated
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:58 AM
yeah its me again. i voted for naruto. i hate it when the main character sucks compared to some other character, like zelda. the stupid princess does nothing and still has her name in the title. ok sorry this was naruto. so Naruto is the strongest.

Mut
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:16 AM
don&#39;t ever diss zelda again, you rat bastard. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Kyuubi_Rage
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:31 AM
Well, Zelda doesnt do really much in Zelda:Ocarina of Time, Or any of them.

itachi_
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:52 AM
I would say Itachi,,, and hokage 4th...

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:56 AM
hmm i would say that you are glorifing itachi you cant compare him to 4th hokage. and btw how did you get that rank &quot;missing-nin&quot;

itachi_
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:59 AM
Well, Pervert.... I&#39;m a missing-nin....i&#39;m a traitor&#33; MOHAHAHA... hmm it&#39;s realistic to compare those two... hokage 4th and itachi is about the same level

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:02 AM
well 4th and itachi is not about the same lvl. and i dont think we should talk about itachi here.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:06 AM
From that list I think it really has to be either the 3rd Hokage or 4th Hokage. Both of them are just awesome. I would love to post a picture with both of them, but I would get in trouble.

Kyuubi_Rage
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:26 AM
I&#39;ll dont like the third hokage much.
Well when he was owning Orochimaru on the roof, That&#39;s the coolest i ever see him doing.

Mut
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:38 AM
saying that itachi and the 4th were on the same level is a clear indication of how low someone&#39;s iq is. to be more accurate, the iq is near the single digit mark.

s0ulz x r3frain
Mon, 02-09-2004, 08:26 AM
how can we know who&#39;s the strongest when we&#39;re not even halfway done with the series?

and why do ppl always bring bak old pointless posts =&#092;

villin
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 9 2004, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmm i would say that you are glorifing itachi you cant compare him to 4th hokage. and btw how did you get that rank &quot;missing-nin&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What&#39;s the big deal if some people get a special title? It doesn&#39;t mean anything.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 11:02 AM
He probably wants one that says Toad Sennin, or Pervert Sennin http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

As for Itachi being ranked up to the 4th....well since this is the anime thread, no comment.

I still stand by my pick for Sarutobi being the best. We have seen what this guy can do, he is awesome. Just think about him at 20 or 30&#33;

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 11:29 AM
i think the 4th since he seemed to have some reptation. uzumaki naruto has a lot of potential since he has kyubi. jirayai is an amazing sennin. the 3rd was better in his prime.

alot of things are to be accounted for.

TeLeKiNeSiS
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:37 PM
3rd hokage looks pretty crazy, then again we havent seen much of the other action yet, so eh?

kimunist
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:00 PM
by now we can see its down to 3rd hokage or oro...

and so far it looks like oro...

we&#39;ll have to keep watching.

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:02 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Feb 8 2004, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 8 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 8 2004, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Udon is the strongest........ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
absolutely right, check my sig Itachi=OWNED. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True true&#33; He does have the ability to divide numbers. That could be a useful technique. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s not the end of Udon&#39;s might, check the link in my sig (Itachi=OWNED&#33;) and see for yourself.

Pakkun
Wed, 02-11-2004, 03:54 AM
I think the fourth is strongest. He beated Kyubi, so he has got the be the strongest, allthough, he is dead http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif (But Naruto will surpass him)

Jman
Wed, 02-11-2004, 04:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuubi_Rage @ Feb 11 2004, 05:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Who&#39;s Udon??

I&#39;ve never seen him/her/that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Udon&#39;s the guy who owned itachi_ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Actually he&#39;s Konohamaru&#39;s friend, you know the one who has a runny nose.

PSJ
Wed, 02-11-2004, 04:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Feb 11 2004, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuubi_Rage &#064; Feb 11 2004, 05:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Who&#39;s Udon??

I&#39;ve never seen him/her/that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Udon&#39;s the guy who owned itachi_ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Actually he&#39;s Konohamaru&#39;s friend, you know the one who has a runny nose. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he is aslo the guy with the fantastic skill to be able to divide numbers http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif fear him he owned itachi_ lol

Kyuubi_Rage
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:03 AM
Who&#39;s Udon??

I&#39;ve never seen him/her/that.

Everon
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:29 AM
The strongest? You could say Naruto because of his stanima, you could say Neji b/c of his genius, or sakura (doubtful) b/c of her control, or Shika b/c of his intelligencia. But the face the facts, the strongest is someone who can do all of this. Thats right. Me. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Bleh another poll....

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:36 AM
I killed him yesterday, i cut up his stomach, and then i hung him in my backyard.

Vagabond
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:58 AM
You thought you killed him.

That was only a bunshin.

Kyuubi_Rage
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:50 AM
Is udon that other guy in Konohamaru&#39;s squad, The guy that is smart and have glasses?

Vagabond
Thu, 02-12-2004, 08:14 AM
yep thats him. That kid believe it or not defeated itachi. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

boomorman
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> think the fourth is strongest. He beated Kyubi, so he has got the be the strongest, allthough, he is dead (But Naruto will surpass him) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The 4th didn&#39;t beat him. He sealed him and possible died in doing so. I guess I would say the 3rd. You gotta think he was the 3rd retired and had to come back as an old man because he was still the best. Also Oro said he didn’t think he could beat him ( he must have owned like 15 years ago). I guess kyubi would be the strongest living thing, but that’s sealed up in Naruto so I don’t know if that counts. Oro explained that as Naruto ages the nine tails charka is merging more and more with Narutos, so soon Naruto will be the strongest, and the nine tails will just be a husk of a once great demon.

Mut
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:56 PM
whoever keeps on saying that naruto while using kyubi chakara (aka kyubi naruto)is the strongest is not understanding something.

kyubi naruto is NOT the strongest character in the story. at least NOT YET. if he went up against someone like orochimaru, kyubi naruto would get creamed. yes, he may be super strong, super fast, and blah blah. but the overall skill, strength, speed of someone like orochimaru surpasses naruto by a mile. naruto has the most potential but he can only tap into a fraction of the kyubi chakara. which means he can be the strongest later on but isn&#39;t yet. i&#39;ll say it again, just because he has the potential to be the strongest, that does not mean he is right now. some of you guys need to understand this.