PDA

View Full Version : whats ur fav. naruto episode?

hiddenpookie
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:49 AM
am fansubbin i wanna know whats ur favorite! naruto episode! it'll help me decide which episodes to download thanx! xd http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

ad4mz41
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:51 AM
I think that episode 48 is the best episode. That episode made me go WOW and I wanted to keep watching it becuz it owned all the other episodes.

Munsu
Wed, 12-31-2003, 02:04 AM
I dont like Rock-lee very much, nevertheless the episode I liked the most was the one where Rock-lee takes-off his wieghts and then he starts circuling gaara throwing punches and kicks while gaara stops the attacks with the sand... by far the best (visually) action sequence i've seen in anime thus far...

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-31-2003, 02:16 AM
Episode where Sasuke fights head to head with Orochimaru. Awesome Taijutsu display. No other Sasuke fight matches this.

Episode where Rock Lee tosses Naruto aside like he was nothing, AND owning Sasuke for that matter.

Episode where Neji and Hinata fight. Remarkable display of Taijutsu.

Episode where Rock Lee fights against Gaara. Easily the highest budget fight sequence in Naruto anime.

Anything with Sexy no jutsu.

AnbuPawn
Wed, 12-31-2003, 02:40 AM
Episodes 19 and 48...I've lost track of how many times I've seen each of those episodes ^^;

[\/]etrite
Wed, 12-31-2003, 03:26 AM
Episode 33, it was the first Naruto episode I've seen and it got me hooked.
It begins with Sasukes "dream/memory" about I need power etc.
That part showed a part of Sasukes tragic history. than it switches to action the formation InoShikaChou! (That part with Chouji about being fat is funny http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif)
After their ultimate formation fails, Neji kicks in.. then Sasuke goes all out with his Cursed Seal, breaking Zaku's arms.
So I say ep 33 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

hiddenpookie
Wed, 12-31-2003, 06:17 AM
when is this higly action paked episode when gaara fights rock lee??? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

itachi_
Wed, 12-31-2003, 07:15 AM
19, so beautiful.
30, sasuke vs orochimaru.
62, kyubi powah!
64, just so nice episode.

Hayate
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:47 AM
definitely ep 30. Strong and Strike >>> all

migawari
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:48 AM
Started at #1... and each episode (for me) was keep getting better as i went though it.

Musclebobbuffpants
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:50 AM
i would have to say episode 19 or either 33 ..... both show people getting their asses whopped http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Akira
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:23 PM
My favorites: ep. 17-19 (Haku! ^.^ )
ep. 33
and the Naruto and Shikamaru's meeting with Gaara in the hospital room

Uchuu no Recca
Wed, 12-31-2003, 01:35 PM
I started off eps 24 or 25 . The exams definately got me into this anime.

I also like Haku eps. And Sasuke in death forest eps. Then followed by lee eps.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:06 AM
yeah 33, gotta love the sound nins

cant for the hokage battle with Oro

Anbu Girl
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:16 AM
Kakashi's fight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wub.gif

OshadowO
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:51 AM
Here are my fave ones..
ep 16. First time you realize the power locked inside naruto.
ep 56 First time you realize that yes kyubi really is a bad ass demon and not the fluffy looking thing they kept showing ealier in the series.
ep 57 Naruto trying to stay on Gamma Oyabin's back.

Jman
Thu, 01-01-2004, 05:15 AM

Nautek
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:37 AM
Naruto vs Neji and the final fight of Kakashi vs Zabuza and ofcourse the Rock Lee vs Gaara =) pity lee didn't win though.

paran0id
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:17 AM
17&18(?)
First time Naruto uses Kyubi's chakra!!

chiko^2
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:03 AM
humm, let's see.

17 - 19: need i explain? first, the awakening of kyuubi, not to mention the gorgeous animation. then, haku saving zabuza, kakashi being extremely cool while handing zabuza a can of good ol' whoop-ass. then the utter beauty and sadness of zabuza realizing just how much haku meant to him and the two dying together. episode 19 made me cry so much it's not even funny. T_T

30: i like neither sasuke or orochimaru, but that fight was just...whoa. the animation was so bloody gorgeous.

32: who cares about sakura - OTONIN GALORE BABEH. ♥♥♥ dosu gets to be extremely cool and sexy. see me be one happy fangirl. ^-^ love the animation, too.

33: more otonin galore - this time zaku gets to be all cool and shtuf. meow. :3

40: whoo-hoo, more zaku coolness! but why is it that whenever he gets to show his kickass-ness, he ends up hurt? >.< great animation.

48: major duh reporting. absolutely gorgeous artwork, i wish the whole series was of this quality. gaara is cool and sexy, and lee shows that even the dorky-looking guys can kick arse.

um. i think that's it. u_u

Lys
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Yes. 48. Very-best episode in the series. As a Lee fan, I loved every second of it (as well as the episodes following it with the rest of the Lee-Gaara fight, but this one was the best of the three). The animation, as chiko^2 stated, was gorgeous and very well done ... every single time they showed a shot of Lee I went all fangirl-love and stuff. I'm going to have to disagree with "dorky-looking" as applied to Lee, chiko^2.

I guess I also like ... 64? Again, the animation was nice, and I enjoyed the story. I think how well an episode is animated has a LOT to do with its popularity.

chiko^2
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lys @ Jan 1 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m going to have to disagree with &quot;dorky-looking&quot; as applied to Lee, chiko^2.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ack, i&#39;m really sorry, i didn&#39;t mean to offend. T_T it&#39;s not that i think he&#39;s &quot;dorky-looking&quot;, it just seems that&#39;s what most people think when first seeing him - &quot;dude, that guy looks weird, there&#39;s no way he can kick ass&quot;. i love how those people are all proven wrong. at first the series make him look like a real dork, with his love to sakura and gai-sensei, and the next thing you know he&#39;s kicking ass like there&#39;s no tomorrow - and the gaara vs lee fight is just the climax, the point from which on no one will ever be able to say he&#39;s not awesome. that&#39;s just great. ^^ i&#39;ve always liked lee, even though he&#39;s never been one of my top favourites, and hate it when people bash him just because he looks different. me, i like variety - it would really suck if everyone looked the same. lee&#39;s difference makes him all the more charming. ^-^

and i&#39;m babbling. o_o *shuts up*

Lys
Thu, 01-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Eheehh, thank you for that very nice defense of Lee, chiko^2. Sorry if I sounded mad or something ... I just like to take any opportunity that comes by to proclaim Lee&#39;s greatness ^ˆ^; I kinda let my opinions blind me to the fact that not everyone thinks Lee is the greatest anime character ever drawn.

Um, let&#39;s see if I can come up with another favourite episode to redeem this post. How about ... episode 11? (i think—judging from the title of the episode) The one that explains Inari&#39;s past, with his dad&#39;s sacrifice and all ... I think that one made me cry ^ˆ^; But it was good.

Kyubi Unleashed
Thu, 01-01-2004, 12:23 PM
16-19 ~ Well duuh, we see Naruto kick some serious butt with Kyubi (sorry, Haku, I still love you&#33;), and episode 19 was really touching (for a lack of a better word).

53 ~ It&#39;s Jiraiya, the SUPER PERVERT&#33;&#33; Wahahahaha, he&#39;s so funny. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

60-62 ~ The Neji vs Naruto fight was definitely sweet. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif Ya.

Nine Tailed Demon
Thu, 01-01-2004, 01:43 PM
First episode

Naruto going kyubi on Haku

Naruto owning Oro and the snake calling Sasuke a fraidy cat, then the next ep with Sasuke owning

Ep 63