PDA

View Full Version : about mirc...

~*AmiDamaRu*~
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:21 AM
should i learn to use mirc... cuz i think it is easier to find liscensed animes than bit torrent.. and hella faster than kazaa...

Black Knight
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:35 AM
its not that hard. i made a little tutorial. look up top at where the stickies are. i just hope the info isnt outdated.

hiroshi
Wed, 12-31-2003, 09:20 AM
Meh, i tried using mIRC. I didn't like it, it was like using Edonkey. I kept getting Que'd and nothing would start downloading until like 2 weeks of waiting.

Maybe i just found an ultra popular place or something, it was just another anime fansub place though just like this one.

Munsu
Wed, 12-31-2003, 12:52 PM
I think mIRC is the best place to find your anime needs... is just takes a little bit of your time to learn what you are doing... in the end is worth it... if anything you can ask in a channel for help... there are always those few people that will take the time to explain to you everything in detail... there hasnt been a series that i've searched for and havent found it in mIRC (yet) it just takes a little patience in figuring out what channels to join and what servers and bots have the anime you are looking for...

I always go to www.anidb.net and look for the anime I want... there it gives you a list of all the fansub groups that are doing or did the proyect... they also provide you with the fansub channel and their website...

joker-kun
Sat, 01-03-2004, 03:14 AM
Ya, u should use mirc, Mirc is definetly best, for all anime needs. fast bots, more downloads, u virtually get no loss at all by using mirc, and only gain. I LOVE mIRC http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

hiddenpookie
Sat, 01-03-2004, 06:25 AM
yes but u have to wait 4 evar for ur turn to start downloading u there waiting in line 4 evar mirc ur downloading from one person bitt torrent ur downloading from many ppl..if sum 1 can tell a good place to download in mirc all go but every where iz to popular ugh...w/e http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif