PDA

View Full Version : about dosu's death

Assertn
Tue, 12-30-2003, 06:25 AM
there was a post about people in denial about dosu's death against gaara and i was kinda wondering......how did the judges already know that dosu wasnt going to be in the final exam? It never showed in the manga nor anime that they saw his body, and also keep in mind that orochimaru must have taken the body at some point if there were supposed to be 3 coffins resurrected when he fought the hokage. So unless they took a dna test of some blood remnants on a roof that has 3 massive slashes in it, they shouldnt have known that he was killed

Uzumaki Kakashi
Tue, 12-30-2003, 08:38 AM
they are freakin jounins they know weverything. maybe the sands jounin leader of gaara's team told the hokage or some other importan jounin they found dosu's body someplace . maybe they just dumped the body somewhere else. but the thing is i dont think that it makes such a big deal, since dosu didnt play that big of a role in the anime or manga. he was cool that is no question but he was a sacrifical character who was just important enough to be someone that people care about and his death. so kishimoto made him well to make such an influence and feelings from his fans.

so good job kishimoto

Baka-chan
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:13 AM
Didn't they find dosu, after ebisu and jiraiya were talking (can't remember the ep.) and they were all "lets clean this up". i can never clerify the episodes because they aren't on my computer.... sorry if this post confused anyone more... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 04:32 AM
i've read places that Zaku and Kin were sacraficed in the summoning of the hokages, but i've never seen this page or them ever being sacraficed

for all we know Zaku and Kin are still alive, but they've been taken out completely of the story

Kin only got a bump on the head and we never see her again

Nautek
Thu, 01-01-2004, 06:40 AM
I think that they found Hayate that time Baka-Chan.

Raven
Thu, 01-01-2004, 09:31 AM
You do see Zaku and Kin's dead bodies in the Oro/3rd battle, after the 3rd nullifies the ressurection jutsu. I remember seeing it, but as for the chapter or page number I wouldn't have a clue.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Thu, 01-01-2004, 10:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 1 2004, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i&#39;ve read places that Zaku and Kin were sacraficed in the summoning of the hokages, but i&#39;ve never seen this page or them ever being sacraficed

for all we know Zaku and Kin are still alive, but they&#39;ve been taken out completely of the story

Kin only got a bump on the head and we never see her again </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah thery arent in the story anymore. maybe they will make another showing in the manga later on. or maybe the jounins killed zaku and kin for losing. who knows.

hinatachanfanboy
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Chapter 123, Page 13

Assertn
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:14 AM
yep, and this is what leads me to believe that dosu wouldve been the 4th hokage

hinatachanfanboy
Thu, 01-01-2004, 11:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Jan 1 2004, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yep, and this is what leads me to believe that dosu wouldve been the 4th hokage </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just reading that sentence out of context would be so unintentionally hilarious. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif