PDA

View Full Version : What's with the age difference

-Lightning_Edge-
Tue, 12-30-2003, 02:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 30 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lie.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Tue, 12-30-2003, 02:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-Lightning_Edge- @ Dec 30 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman &#064; Dec 30 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lie. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i do think u read more because that was completly out of nowhere and to be so close but to pretend to be vague gives u away. try not to make stupid posts in the naruto section that r obvious spoilers and pretend to not read.

DemonRyu
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:11 AM
To tell you the answer would be an spoiler.

-Lightning_Edge-
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Dec 30 2003, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lightning_Edge&#045; &#064; Dec 30 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman &#064; Dec 30 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What do you think?* This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lie. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i do think u read more because that was completly out of nowhere and to be so close but to pretend to be vague gives u away. try not to make stupid posts in the naruto section that r obvious spoilers and pretend to not read. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that&#39;s exactly what i thought and that&#39;s exactly why i wrote its a lie.

Harageki
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:26 AM
Hm, you guys sure hes lying? maybe hes a genius - victim of circumstances http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif

Uchuu no Recca
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 30 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My theory is based on the third opening of Naruto. In one sequence you see the three legendary ninjas. All of them look the same age, but when you see the latest episodes you can notice a very significant age difference between Jiraiya and Orochimaru. I would not be surprised if the third sanin would also be old. The whole point of this post is that I think that Orochimaru has a special Jutsu that allows him to change bodies at will. Similar to what Ino has but this thing is permanent. It would not be too hard for Orochimaru to change the face of the body with one of the jutsus he has taught Kabuto.

What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh yeah Orochimaru&#39;s face looks like MJ&#39;s plastic white mask. I dont like Orochimaru.

I just want to see his face being owned...like when Sasuke did it to him in the forest of death.

-Lightning_Edge-
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Dec 30 2003, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hm, you guys sure hes lying? maybe hes a genius - victim of circumstances http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
belive me he&#39;s lying.. i cant tell why because it wil be a spoiler but just belive me he&#39;s lying 100% ..

also look what he wrote in the end &quot;What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64.&quot;

..that totaly gave u out man..it&#39;s so obvious u do read the manga..

Harageki
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchuu no Recca @ Dec 30 2003, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh yeah Orochimaru&#39;s face looks like MJ&#39;s plastic white mask. I dont like Orochimaru.

I just want to see his face being owned...like when Sasuke did it to him in the forest of death. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
rofl...

Yeah, LE, your probabaly right I guess...not much chance of pulling that one outta nothing.

DemonRyu
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:39 AM
He didn&#39;t have to add </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>.

Kagari
Tue, 12-30-2003, 04:04 AM
considering we&#39;ve seen oro take over bodies in the forest and in the prelims, im sureit&#39;s well thought out specualtion.

Why would someone make a thread just to spoil? you guys are psychotic. If he already knew, and he already read the manga, then he wouldn&#39;t have any reason to start the thread.

he probably added that last line because it&#39;s a very sound theory, and he knew that people like you would accuse him of spoiling. when, in fact, by calling him a liar and telling everyone he&#39;s right, YOU GUYS are the ones spoiling. good job, assfucks. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

DemonRyu
Tue, 12-30-2003, 04:07 AM
Actually I am the only one who didn&#39;t actually. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

I just added a comment or so, and I never said it was a spoiler

PoDy
Tue, 12-30-2003, 04:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Dec 30 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> considering we&#39;ve seen oro take over bodies in the forest and in the prelims, im sureit&#39;s well thought out specualtion.

Why would someone make a thread just to spoil? you guys are psychotic. If he already knew, and he already read the manga, then he wouldn&#39;t have any reason to start the thread.

he probably added that last line because it&#39;s a very sound theory, and he knew that people like you would accuse him of spoiling. when, in fact, by calling him a liar and telling everyone he&#39;s right, YOU GUYS are the ones spoiling. good job, assfucks. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I totaly agree here with kagari.
If one of u see someone spoling and he says its an speculation.
Ur the once acctually spoiling by telling everyone its a spoiler so just let it pass and let the mods fix it. Dont post that its a spoiler man, thats just stupid.

-Lightning_Edge-
Tue, 12-30-2003, 05:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Dec 30 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> considering we&#39;ve seen oro take over bodies in the forest and in the prelims, im sureit&#39;s well thought out specualtion.

he probably added that last line because it&#39;s a very sound theory, and he knew that people like you would accuse him of spoiling. when, in fact, by calling him a liar and telling everyone he&#39;s right, YOU GUYS are the ones spoiling. good job, assfucks. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I can explain to you everything , but not here , if u want u can PM me.

Ricardoman
Tue, 12-30-2003, 06:45 AM
First of all, thanks Kagari and PoDy for defending my post. There are some people here that are just paranoic and start to throw false accusations. I have not been here a long time but I am not the kind that go on spoiling people. I am 25 years old and that kind of games I leave them to kids.

As I mentioned in my previos post, you just need to put together all the little pieces that the serie has thrown at you and in reality its not that farfetched. Before I explain why I came up with this theory if you still think that I have seen beyond episode 64, stop reading. This is all based on what has appeared on the show.

You have been warned, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

First read my first post to see some of my evidence.

Another thing that I wish to add is what Kakashi once said &quot;A ninja must read underneath of something ...&quot; bla bla something like that. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif jeje

Well when Orochimaru and Kakashi encounter, Orochi or lil Michael Jackson said that he wished to posses the Sharingan. Also when Kabuto meets Sasuke at the hospital, he mentions something about being (Sasuke) subject to that Jutsu. This is very farfetched but it was my theory.

To those who still don&#39;t think that this is a theory I formulated, well, there is nothing I could say that would make you change your mind.

DemonRyu
Tue, 12-30-2003, 06:50 AM
I have no idea if your spoiling I am just a idiot that post meanigless comments. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Harageki
Tue, 12-30-2003, 06:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 30 2003, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> First of all, thanks Kagari and PoDy for defending my post. There are some people here that are just paranoic and start to throw false accusations. I have not been here a long time but I am not the kind that go on spoiling people. I am 25 years old and that kind of games I leave them to kids.

As I mentioned in my previos post, you just need to put together all the little pieces that the serie has thrown at you and in reality its not that farfetched. Before I explain why I came up with this theory if you still think that I have seen beyond episode 64, stop reading. This is all based on what has appeared on the show.

You have been warned, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

First read my first post to see some of my evidence.

Another thing that I wish to add is what Kakashi once said &quot;A ninja must read underneath of something ...&quot; bla bla something like that. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif jeje

Well when Orochimaru and Kakashi encounter, Orochi or lil Michael Jackson said that he wished to posses the Sharingan. Also when Kabuto meets Sasuke at the hospital, he mentions something about being (Sasuke) subject to that Jutsu. This is very farfetched but it was my theory.

To those who still don&#39;t think that this is a theory I formulated, well, there is nothing I could say that would make you change your mind. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
As I thought, a genius and victim of circumstances.

RaZzy
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:01 AM
about the topic yeah i think he&#39;s old but... but not everyone looks old..
i mean i know people that look like their 40 and their 50 or something like that.
Some people have grey hair early...
Or it could be that orochimaru colours his hair i dunno .. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Assertn
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:09 AM
i did consider the possibility for such a thing when orochimaru said he needed ninjas to become his arms and legs n&#39; such. It would seem more like a symbollic kinda sense, but referencing kakashi&#39;s sharingan kinda made me think of that villian in one of those MIB cartoons that was a former MIB agent that surgically attached the best body parts of a bunch of different alien species to become some super creature.

Kagari
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:20 AM
yeah, i mean he took the faces of those nins in the forest....their bodies were found dead and faceless.

Oro obviously has some sort of ID stealing jutsu, or something. I can&#39;t wait to find out more.

Assertn
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Dec 30 2003, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah, i mean he took the faces of those nins in the forest....their bodies were found dead and faceless.

Oro obviously has some sort of ID stealing jutsu, or something. I can&#39;t wait to find out more. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
apparently kabuto has some sort of ability similiar to that as well....if he was able to manipulate the face of one of the dead anbu guys

Vagabond
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:27 AM
So do you think this is the reason he is so intrested in Sasuke? Just to get his sharingan?

The_Fourth
Tue, 12-30-2003, 08:17 AM
It was a bit weird when I saw the bodies faceless but I think i get it. Anyways if its true he has some sort of stealing jutsu it would be cool to see it in action.

Nautek
Tue, 12-30-2003, 10:25 AM
Damn Oro he can&#39;t get the Uchiha powers. He would be crazy then. I hope he die soon lol =)

BOballistic
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 30 2003, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But Orochimaru seems to have the same face now as he did when he was young. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
are you trying to tell me he had a snakey looking face since he was young? (sorry I&#39;m behind in my epi) I thought he alter his face by doing some bio experiment or some ninja techique.

still hard to believe old snake face was born like that...

Ricardoman
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:09 PM
My theory is based on the third opening of Naruto. In one sequence you see the three legendary ninjas. All of them look the same age, but when you see the latest episodes you can notice a very significant age difference between Jiraiya and Orochimaru. I would not be surprised if the third sanin would also be old. The whole point of this post is that I think that Orochimaru has a special Jutsu that allows him to change bodies at will. Similar to what Ino has but this thing is permanent. It would not be too hard for Orochimaru to change the face of the body with one of the jutsus he has taught Kabuto.

What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64.

itachi_
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:12 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ricardoman @ Dec 30 2003, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> My theory is based on the third opening of Naruto. In one sequence you see the three legendary ninjas. All of them look the same age, but when you see the latest episodes you can notice a very significant age difference between Jiraiya and Orochimaru. I would not be surprised if the third sanin would also be old. The whole point of this post is that I think that Orochimaru has a special Jutsu that allows him to change bodies at will. Similar to what Ino has but this thing is permanent. It would not be too hard for Orochimaru to change the face of the body with one of the jutsus he has taught Kabuto.

What do you think? This is all speculation and I haven&#39;t read the manga or know anything past episode 64. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah it&#39;s true, tsunande also look very young but they all are about 50... If i tell you more it would be spoil.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:28 PM
But Orochimaru seems to have the same face now as he did when he was young.

DemonRyu
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:32 PM
He did some stuff.

hinatachanfanboy
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:39 PM
There&#39;s a reason for that, it&#39;ll be explained before too long.

The_Fourth
Tue, 12-30-2003, 12:40 PM
First of all, hello to you all, i am new in this forums. I also think this topic is interesting, i wonder how orochimaru manages to stay young.