PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT: AonEBT closed!

Minako-chan
Mon, 12-29-2003, 07:55 AM
Now its all up to Ciber to find the torrents and put them on GotWoot...

Neways, for anyone that was wondering, yes, I was hosting it. I got wormed, so I had to format and I lost all my stuff, and I didn't feel like going through all that trouble again...

Sorry to crush ur efforts at older files not on GotWoot, but on AonEBT,

Minako-sami

hiroshi
Mon, 12-29-2003, 08:39 AM
Luckily some ppl actually have the torrents on their computer anyway. I've actually found a couple from the other P2P networks and am downloading them. You're probably wondering what use they would be to me right?

Well none really, but seeing as you've lost all your torrents, i'm going to re-seed them using that torrent-aid system.

Torrent-aid includes the shareaza hash code inside the torrent, so you can find the file on the Gnutella networks as well as the torrent network. Thus increasing a persons download speed as well as the amount of sources they have available for the file. By using those torrents, if things such as this happen, it wouldn't matter to them.

I mentioned this before, but currently the ppl of Anbu use linux to seed their files, which is ok. I'm not complaining, is all good to me. But now you appear to of lost your torrents... it presents an opportune time....?

All i need to do is open the torrent files, grab the torrent address and code, and stick it in whilst i make the torrents with torrent-aid... is this ok?

Just asking... meh.. i guess this is going to be rejected right? No problem i don't mind.... *Starts to feel sorry already.*