PDA

View Full Version : Anbu-Aone Naruto 51 to 60 torrent Problems

Anbu-Aone
Sun, 12-28-2003, 08:17 AM
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I have been downloading this torrent since yesterday and I only got up to 570.48 or of 1740. It&#39;s On unlimited and The Xfter Speed is too slow. Where and how can I speed up the torrent. A full day downloading this torrent is making me want o stop. Please do help a lady out.</span></span></span>

hiroshi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 08:53 AM
There&#39;s a trick to the Torrent network. The faster you upload, the faster you download. Thus, make sure that everyone can download off you, and make sure you&#39;re using as much of your upload bandwidth as possible.

Also if you&#39;re using other networks, like Edonkey, Gnutella, Gnutella2 or FastTrack network, a lot of ppl may have those episodes. So you might consider searching for the exact filenames and seeing if there are lots and lots of ppl who have those files, which would result in faster transfer rates than perhaps even the torrent.

For the future
If you&#39;re like me and like using Shareaza which accesses 3 other networks. Then if the Anbu team ever create their torrents using This ('http://www.torrentaid.com') program, then ppl who use their torrents on the Shareaza app would download 500% faster because it would include the shareaza hash, so it would automatically download from ppl on the Gnutella Networks as well at the same time as the Torrent Network. Unfortunately.... The Anbu team only use Linux to create their torrents, and TorrentAid is a windows only application. Thus at the moment, this solution is impossible for the ppl who like the Anbu stuff.

Anbu-Aone
Sun, 12-28-2003, 09:06 AM
<span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>I have BitTorrent++0.5.4
what and how can I make it speed up a lil bit.
I am not to good at this stuff.</span></span></span>

el3ctro
Sun, 01-04-2004, 11:42 AM
bt++ is outdated, i suggest azureus
azureus ('http://azureus.sourceforge.net/')