PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 62

Asuran_Zara
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:59 AM
I have been downloading it for 2 weeks now and i am only at 58.1% i wonder why, the torrent here from anbu is slow and @ scarywater as well.

can anyone explain why.

btw, it is not my client and not my router

i have already downloaded 63 and 64 so otherwise they would have been so slow as well. and some friends of mine are also having problems with downloading episode 62.

hiroshi
Mon, 12-29-2003, 02:14 AM
The older a torrent is, the more incorrect the information inside the torrent may become. Thus if it's running that slowly, it may be faster if you looked up the exact filename of the episode you're downloading on a P2P network and download via that method instead of the Torrent network.

Also there is a trick to the Torrent Network. The faster you upload, the faster you download, thus make sure everyone can download off you and you're using your upload bandwidth on the torrent network to it's fullest.

Asuran_Zara
Mon, 12-29-2003, 05:47 AM
I started the download the day it got released and since then it has been slow.

i usually upload around 12kB/sec so that's fine i would say since i usually upload about 100mb a day for 10-15 mb that i have downloaded.

Asuran_Zara
Mon, 12-29-2003, 10:26 AM
anyone??

Asuran_Zara
Wed, 12-31-2003, 05:55 AM
ah well, i got the file from IRC finally, put the torrent file i had already in the irc destination folder and saved under the same file and thus it just finished the file >_< and it worked XD.

\m/

hiroshi
Wed, 12-31-2003, 11:28 AM
Meh, probably everyone already has it then and isn't bothering to seed it anymore.

I'll seed it for you. That's one extra source for downloading from ^^
But i think it would be much faster if you looked for the exact filename on a P2P network seeing as so many ppl already have the file.