PDA

View Full Version : Say Naruto and Sasuke do become Chuunins?

Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:02 AM
i vote to ban u for multiposting this topic ..waaaaay over the forum ~~

Vattha
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Making multiple topics will not give you a quicker answer..

Kn1ves
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:09 AM
They all die. Its in the manga. Now stop posting 37920130271271 times

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Madox @ Dec 28 2003, 01:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Do they all stay as a team or will Naruto and Sasuke go off as ther own team?

Will Sakura and Kakashi get another team?

Or do they all stay as a team?

And Please No manga Spoilers just a discusion </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If you really want the answer to what will happen to them, then it&#39;s pretty hard to pull it off without spoiling i can tell ya... In fact, it&#39;s impossible.

What will happen i think since i have no idea is that Naruto and Sasuke will be in the same team and that Hatake Kakashi will still lead them. Sakura i have no idea what will happen to because i really don&#39;t see a future for her in this anime since she hasn&#39;t evolved or matured in any way (at least that is my opinion).

I think that Kakashi&#39;s position will change greatly if he is going to lead Naruto and Sasuke, in fact i think that he o&#39;nt take part in their missions being as active as he was before.

Setting aside that, i wish that Mr ero-sannin will train Naruto to be the biggest bad ass ever http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I think that ero-sennin isn&#39;t as afraid of the Kyubi as everyone else because he has more confidence in Naruto&#39;s own strength to control it.

Madox
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:59 AM
The triple post thing was not on purpose, when ever i clicked &quot;post&quot; an error message appeared, therfore i tried re-sendning it a couple of times, but the error message kept comming up.

I gave up and to my suprise there were 3 messages.

Beautiful Green Beast
Sun, 12-28-2003, 07:33 AM
sigh...i hate doubleposters (remembering once when i doubleposted)... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Madox
Sun, 12-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Do they all stay as a team or will Naruto and Sasuke go off as ther own team?

Will Sakura and Kakashi get another team?

Or do they all stay as a team?

And Please No manga Spoilers just a discusion