PDA

View Full Version : shika unharmed

ricefarmer
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:25 AM
in episode 64 temari hit him countless times with the fan attack and it shurly did hit him cuz he was caught in the wind sometimes even up close and personal... the attacks were super powerful since it left deep cuts in the tree trunks yet shika was unharmed.. someone please explain how did he not get hurt at all.. no cuts or anything..

Thermonuclear
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:28 AM
Shika had bloody cuts on his skin

ricefarmer
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:30 AM
nothing but scratches. did u see wut it did to the tree.. anyways i posted too much by accident how the hell do i delete it b4 people start hating

Thermonuclear
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:36 AM
Shikamaru was far enough to not get super injured

The trees getting chopped up were closer to temari

Temari has a big booty

You cant delete, maybe the mods will do it for you. Just edit your previous posts and make them read "mod, plz delete this"

littlecooldude
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:58 AM
I cleaned it up for you.

Stoopider
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:00 AM
Shika was also hiding behind the tree's. I think. But they didn't really show much, because it isn't really important whether shika got cut up or not.

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:05 AM
Temari was restraining herself because she is madly in love with Shikamaru.
Or.... it's what the other guys are saying.

Yaba
Sun, 12-28-2003, 08:59 AM
he was standing besides the wall the entire time, the trees were closer to here... and she was affraid to move closer because the shadow wouth get here...

and because he was standing back the wind didn't really get to him, wind slows down to you know http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

hiroshi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 01:53 PM
I agree with Rice on this one. There was a scene where he stood inbetween some tree's before he backed off to the wall. The camera swung over to the Tree on the left of him which was getting chunks blown away, whilst he stood right next to it with just a few scratches.

I guess what happened was she aimed at the Tree purposefully in order to either warn him or scare him up a little. She wasn't really aiming for him as such, because she wanted him to attack so she could gauge and conclude the best course of defence against his shadow. Which she ended up doing later anyway, but at the time she did that attack she was being impatient.