PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Vs Kimimarro

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 12-27-2003, 10:27 AM
How do you guys think Naruto and Kimimarro eventually knock heads?

I think that Naruto, Shikamaru, and Kiba (with Akamaru) will make quick work of Sakon and Tayuya. After all they have Naruto's raw power, Shikamaru's strategy, and Kiba's speed.

I think that in this arc Kimimaro is definetly going to be the one Naruto has to take on.

I think that when Tayuya and Sakon go down, Kimi shows up. Only Naruto has enough Chakra left to fight him so he does.

Kimi has the Gaia seal, and is supposedly an ultra bad ass. I don't think he has a bloodline limit himself, if he did, then Orochimaru would already have used him by now.

Once Naruto and Kimi fight for a while, I think maybe Kabuto will show up and take Sasuke back to Orochimaru.

Lay down some more scenarios

Hotsuma
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:01 AM
First off, delete all those other threads with this same topic.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:06 AM
^Do as he says.

Also, he does have a bloodline limit, Kabuto said so in chapter 199.

sangai
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:26 AM
he was talkin about sasuke

and what the hell is going on whenever someone posts a topic theres like six of them

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:29 AM
They are defending the village and doing missions so that nobody notices they are in trouble.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:31 AM
Time of Revival is Sasuke coming out, thats why the two sound nins stop. They said "already, this soon" or along those lines...

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:31 AM
its some error that gotwoot occasionally returns, it happened to me a lot posting a few weeks ago, that says thast something happened and it didnt work, and gives you the option of posting it again, but in reality it did work, so you end up posting too much. then postinf in a thread gotwoot counters itself cause of flood control, but thats not the case when creating a thread.

Uchuu no Recca
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:36 AM
Whose body did Oro took over?

And why didnt Oro took over Kimimaro's?(past expiry date?)

Kimimaro's seems pretty whacked....

Also...I really am impressed by the ability of kabuto having students while also spying for the sound as a genin in the leaf...

I mean wtf...even if he knows kage bunshin...how is that suppose to work!

Power PMV
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:08 AM
didn't it say just above the title for the next episode something like:
"Shikamaru's power" or something like that? I think Shikamaru will fight the homo guy/girl next time, and then they kill keep going. Kiba vs. Girl, and obviously Naruto vs. Kimimaro.

Also I think Kimimaro is sick or something and that is one of the reasons why Orochimaru didn't take him, maybe Oro tried to use his body before but his jutsu failed or something and left Kimimaro in that state. Apparently Kimimaro is going to die soon so he is not a good choice to be Oro's container. I think Kimimaro can probably beat the crap out of Naruto but then randomly his disease/whatever will kick in and he will die or something. What do you think?

Stoopider
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:56 AM
Somehow, I doubt Kabuto would appear, but all this are just assumptions.

What I do think would happen is that Kimmimaro would probably kick Naruto's ass (Naruto's form tend to be inconsistent), and Sasuke would finally come into the picture and kick kimmimaro's ass. However he would still follow the path towards the dark(sound)side unless one of the baddies accidentally spill out that Sasuke's body is going to be possessed.

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:02 AM
I think Kimimmarro(gawd I can't get his name right) will fight Naruto and Naruto will nearly lose, then Sasuke will show up in his new form or whatever, kill Kimmmyiaroo than reveals that he has no interest in returning to the Leaf, and says that he hopes to fight Naruto on a fair playing field next time they meet.
Well, ok it won't sound that nice but that's the general idea.

Insomniac
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:03 AM
i think that if they beat the two remaining sound nins then they have no chance against Kimmimaro, think about it, there has to be a limit as to how good Naruto is.
He'll fight but he wont win

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:06 AM
I think that after the big fight, the only able to stand is Naruto. Also the title of the next chapter (Time of Revival) might make you think it is finally time to heal Choji and Neji. After that, it is going to be a Naruto versus Kimimarro. With the same old, same old. Naruto loses, summons Kyubi. Beats Kimimarro to pulp. But after that, they fool the Genins to believe Sasuke won't survive if he doesn't see Orochimaru.

Insomniac
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:57 AM
you have to know that Naruto isnt THAT strong, geez

Time for revival means that Sasuke is about to come out.

If you expect Naruto to fight the two sound nins at level 2 and Sasuke, and Kimmimaro then seriously you're making a huge assumption.
Kimmimaro was Orochimarus old body, far stronger then any of the sound nins.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 07:04 AM
Damn I was surpised to see this thread was even posted. I kept getting errors, oh well.

I don't think that Kimimaro is Orochimaru's old body. It seemed like he is Orochimaru's second choice besides Sasuke. I am not sure why he didn't take Kimimaro's body instead of the winner of the Battle Royale. I guess because he figures Kimimarro could still be useful to him as a lackey and could keep an eye on Sasuke until (Sasuke) matures and Oro can take over his body.

I will be interested to see the info on these types of Cursed Seals, as well as on what the hell they had Kimimaro hooked up too. It looked like both medical stuff and their were some seals on his bed or something.

Insomniac
Sun, 12-28-2003, 07:14 AM
obviously Orochimaru thought that the guy who won the battle royal was far stronger (i mean he didnt really even break a sweat)
He probably doesnt need Kimimaro anyone as a body because Sasukes ability with the Sharigan is stronger, so theres no point in using his body.

If Naruto does beat Kimimaro then the entire plot gets gayer, Naruto isnt so insanely strong that he can beat on everyone he faces - thats just stupid.
Sasuke has to goto Orochimaru this time, they've made it that Sasuke wont get taken over by Orochimaru for a few years so he'll reside in sound for those years and train (learn his snake jutsu/summoning).

Naruto will barely beat the sound nins then Kimimaro will show up and make short work of them and take Sasuke back

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 09:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 28 2003, 05:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you expect Naruto to fight the two sound nins at level 2 and Sasuke, and Kimmimaro then seriously you&#39;re making a huge assumption.
Kimmimaro was Orochimarus old body, far stronger then any of the sound nins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I expect to work together to beat the 2 Sound nin. I only said Naruto would be the only one to get out of it without being exhausted. After that, I think he can handle Kimimarro with the Kyubi. If Kidimarou wasn&#39;t beaten so hard since Kimimarro and it is the same Kimimarro that is going to pick up Sasuke, Neji is about as strong as him. If Neji and Naruto trained equally hard, Naruto would be stronger than Kimimarro with a small fraction of the Kyubi chakra. It is a good time to show off the Ransengan once again.

Uchuu no Recca
Sun, 12-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Hmm, how about this.

Hyuga Hisashi or Hizashi, Gia, Kakashi, Akamachi daddy, Shikamaru&#39;s dad and Bugger daddy comes help.

And big time own, all the sound&#39;s ass. Come on, we know that the leaf is strong, why are they not sending out their most powerful shit to do the job.

Unless they really think that sound is crap.

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 12-29-2003, 03:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchuu no Recca @ Dec 28 2003, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm, how about this.

Hyuga Hisashi or Hizashi, Gia, Kakashi, Akamachi daddy, Shikamaru&#39;s dad and Bugger daddy comes help.

And big time own, all the sound&#39;s ass. Come on, we know that the leaf is strong, why are they not sending out their most powerful shit to do the job.

Unless they really think that sound is crap. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That sollution is a bit odd and i doubt that will happen. Naruto will probavly fight that girl (cant remember her name) and will be kicked at the first moment and then he sais : &quot;I cant lose here, i have to become hokage&quot; or &quot;I wont take back my words&quot;. Then u see a special attack from naruto which in the ends kicks her ass. Then Naruto wins.

Thats always wats happing in the naruto fights... (with naruto in it)

Insomniac
Tue, 12-30-2003, 02:22 AM
he didnt say he was as strong, he said he hadnt been this close to losing since Kimimaro, doesnt say much though because Kimimaro was one of the &#39;5&#39; sound nins with spidey and could have been taking it easy

Gaia seal means Kimimaro has an earth seal, which rivals the Heaven seal that Sasuke has - there may be a &#39;hell&#39; seal or something later on that we&#39;ll encounter (heaven, earth, hell) but probably not for a long time

as for Kimimaro vs Naruto you cant honestly think that Naruto will come out of this completely winning? Sasuke has to get to Orochimaru, and now that hes given a few years that will happen

they&#39;ll beat the sound nins and Kimimaro will show up, make short work of everyone but leave them alive then speed off with Sasuke, then probably try to kill Sasuke but Sasuke will kill him

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 12-30-2003, 02:37 AM
I bet the people who don&#39;t believe Kimimaro is strong, are the same idiots that thought he was some kind of Battle Royale.

Look

The Sound 4 say that Kimimaro is stronger than Sasuke, after they whoop on Sasuke.

Kidoumaru says that he hadn&#39;t been beaten up so badly since he was whooped by Kimimaro, during the Neji fight.

Kabuto believes that now Sasuke and Kimimaro are on the same level.

You have to remember now that Sasuke is going to be a lot stronger since he has gone level 2. Not as strong as Naruto since he has the raw power of the Kyubi, but still.

EDIT: That page of manga you posted has no relevance at all. And is it just me or was the art a lot better back then?

Uchuu no Recca
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reason @ Dec 30 2003, 06:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Some perspective...

As for this whole &quot;Heaven vs Earth&quot; seal thing, I believe its referring to how they were brought to the service of Orochimaru...

In other words, Sasuke`s mind was targeted by Orochimaru, using the `Heaven Seal` and Kimimaro&#39;s Body was targeted with the &quot;Gaia/Earth Seal&quot; because he was so strong...

Could also mean Sasuke was hit with the Heaven seal because he is a &quot;genius&quot; and Kimimaro was hit with the Gaia/Earth seal because he is not...etc etc etc...

Also, I believe we are going to see Konoha vs Sound here, sound will be beaten down, then Kimimaro will show up, and it will end up with Naruto vs Kimimaro, but it will end in a stalemate between the two, and Sasuke will end up with Orochimaru...I dont think Sasuke will wake up until he reaches Orochimaru.

- Reason - </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wow... cant believe you remembered stuff from all the way back regarding Heaven and Earth.

It could once again be Kishimoto&#39;s plan. I must say kishimoto is good.

Reason
Tue, 12-30-2003, 03:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That page of manga you posted has no relevance at all. And is it just me or was the art a lot better back then?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

But of course it does...it gives you a guide...I could be right, or I could be wrong. Its all speculation until its released... Its usually a good idea to use parts of the story to understand later events...especially when the author is giving them to you...Plus, it makes sense, to a certain degree...I am sure there are other parts not revealed to me that are about to be through the Anime...and those would probably support my argument...

Heaven seal was used to undermine Sasuke and use his mentality of revenge against him, so I assume the Gaia thing was used on Kimimoro to undermine him via his body...etc.

But like I said, I could be right, I could be wrong...nothing is written in stone until we find out from the source itself...

Of course, I will probably be waiting a bit longer, since I am following the Anime...Been spoiled on enough things already, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Also, I believe it looks better because its a Toriyama World scan, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

- Reason -

Assertn
Tue, 12-30-2003, 06:12 AM
yeah but what about those that recieved oro&#39;s seal besides the ones that are his container? Anko also has a heaven seal, and i dont think they even show what types of seals the other 4 sound nins have

Reason
Tue, 12-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Some perspective...

http://darkspace.sylea.org/staffdir/Reason/chapter064_12.jpg

http://darkspace.sylea.org/staffdir/Reason/chapter064_13.jpg

As for this whole &quot;Heaven vs Earth&quot; seal thing, I believe its referring to how they were brought to the service of Orochimaru...

In other words, Sasuke`s mind was targeted by Orochimaru, using the `Heaven Seal` and Kimimaro&#39;s Body was targeted with the &quot;Gaia/Earth Seal&quot; because he was so strong...

Could also mean Sasuke was hit with the Heaven seal because he is a &quot;genius&quot; and Kimimaro was hit with the Gaia/Earth seal because he is not...etc etc etc...

Also, I believe we are going to see Konoha vs Sound here, sound will be beaten down, then Kimimaro will show up, and it will end up with Naruto vs Kimimaro, but it will end in a stalemate between the two, and Sasuke will end up with Orochimaru...I dont think Sasuke will wake up until he reaches Orochimaru.

- Reason -

Stoopider
Tue, 12-30-2003, 08:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>he didnt say he was as strong, he said he hadnt been this close to losing since Kimimaro, doesnt say much though because Kimimaro was one of the &#39;5&#39; sound nins with spidey and could have been taking it easy
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I think it was

&quot;I haven&#39;t been this close to death since Kimmimaro&quot; According to the Inane Translation. I think Kimmimaro is also a powerful guy, perhaps as powerful as Sasuke if not more.

Insomniac
Tue, 12-30-2003, 08:50 AM
yeah the other 4 sound nin have pretty weird seals, maybe Gaia?

jing
Tue, 12-30-2003, 09:36 AM
why not gaara vs kimimarro, may he becomes a good guy after naruto fixed him up. since he was much like kimimaro anyways. how about that? maybe gaara comes n rescues naruto cuz hes getting his ass kicked http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Insomniac
Tue, 12-30-2003, 10:24 AM
err, Gaaras far from a good guy

he said sorry to his brother and sister not to Naruto, he still wants to kill him.

Hotsuma
Tue, 12-30-2003, 10:49 AM
Gaara is a lot closer to becoming a good guy, than he was, prior to his fight with Naruto. People who fight against Naruto learn a lot about kindness and all that other mumbo jumbo.

I reiterate - People give the Kyuubi WAY too much credit. Yeah, it&#39;s badass and all, but is it always going to be a 100% working trump card? No.

Here&#39;s what I&#39;m probably seeing. (I didn&#39;t read this thread yet, btw)

&quot;This next guy looks pretty strong. Oh well, that&#39;s ok. Naruto has Kyuubi. He&#39;ll surely win&#33;&quot;

See what I&#39;m getting at? Give the new guy some credit, before shutting him out and saying he&#39;d lose.

Insomniac
Tue, 12-30-2003, 11:41 AM
yeah most people think that Naruto will beat Kimimaro which i think is totally wrong

Naruto may beat the sound nins but Kimimaro will show up and make short work of them, leave with Sasuke and Sasuke will come out

Kimimaro will try to kill Sasuke but Sasuke will kill him and make his way to Orochimaru to be trained

JusDaMan
Tue, 12-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Didn&#39;t spider guy say that Neji is as strong as kimimaro? if so then theorically speaking naruto wouldn&#39;t have any problem wif kimimaro. since naruto wooped neji ass before learning rasangan. but i bet u some crap is gonna happen like... gaia seal not turns life energy to chikra so kimimaro will get a massive power boost and then naruto will get injured... everyone else is gonna go and get their ass wooped... then sasuke comes out and then its gaia seal vs heaven seal. and ofcorse heaven seal will win since Gaia means earth if im not mistaken and heaven woops earth&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hotsuma
Wed, 12-31-2003, 02:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 30 2003, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah most people think that Naruto will beat Kimimaro which i think is totally wrong

Naruto may beat the sound nins but Kimimaro will show up and make short work of them, leave with Sasuke and Sasuke will come out

Kimimaro will try to kill Sasuke but Sasuke will kill him and make his way to Orochimaru to be trained </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Seriously, man. What&#39;s the point of introducing a new character, only to have him lose his first actual fight? That&#39;s pointless.

jing
Wed, 12-31-2003, 03:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 30 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> err, Gaaras far from a good guy

he said sorry to his brother and sister not to Naruto, he still wants to kill him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
gaara seems like he learnt something from naruto. did he not.

Demon Brother
Wed, 12-31-2003, 07:26 AM
mt Theory is that the name of the guy which won the Battle Royale is Kimmimarro (or however it is spelled) and orochimaru gave him the Gaia seal.. and then he was going to make kimmimarro get to level 2 and then take him over, but then Oro met sasuke. i think in ep 199 that Kabuto is watching a video tape from something which already have happened.

Insomniac
Thu, 01-01-2004, 02:41 AM
it doesnt look like the same guy at all

and Kabuto said Orochimaru is now in a body that doesnt allow transfer for another few years, which means hes not in Kimimaro and took the other guys body (lets call him OroX for now lol)

as for Kimimaro, hes been built up during the whole arc and you guys think he&#39;ll lose to Naruto? geez
if anyone it&#39;ll probably be Sasuke that beats on him when the genins have failed and Kimimaro decides to test his existance

also some people give Gaara too much credit as for &#39;learning&#39; stuff, i&#39;m sure hes still going to go around killing people, maybe even training up more just to kill Naruto - he was killing people as a child even though he didnt want to remember? its not something he can just stop