PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 199 Discussion

not_sponsored
Sat, 12-27-2003, 09:35 AM
Does anyone have any idea who that guy was who got his body taken by oro? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 12-27-2003, 09:38 AM
nah, apparently his clansmen were taken to have experiments on.
look at him though, he just beat up all those people are hes still going, how strong is he?
He looks like hes barely broken a sweat.

Looks abit like Naruto too

sangai
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:05 AM
so i guess i missed something like kimimaru was all messed up cause he just finished off those other dudes in a fight to the death or has he not done that yet

im like confused i guess i finally got around to read it and now i am confused did the fight's to the death already take place cause i thought kimimaru wasn't going to be a part of it

cause all the sudden he has to go retreive sasuke

and kabuto said that he had to take care of his body

i dont know what the hell is going on but it was a good chapter it got my hopes up once again and yeah i did think kimimaru did look like naruto a lil but there is most likely no relation to him and naruto unlike the fourth and naruto

Uchuu no Recca
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:13 AM
Kimmimaro seems to be all hooked up to machines and what not because of Orochimaru's back up plan.

If Orochimaru needs a body real quick, he can use Kimimaro's body. And perhaps, when he is hooked up to the machine, basically kimimaro's soul can be exchanged with another body. So kimmimaro will basically not die as well.

Meaning that Oro's kimimaro has also another body too.

Oro's spare body is kimimaro.

And kimimaro's spare body is another...lesser body.

So the boss gets the best body while the underling gets something less.

sangai
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:19 AM
yeah but they stated that kimimaru's body cannot be taken over for a few years because of something that happened at least thats what i read it as they said that his body can't be taken over, what the hell where they talkin about there it like they botched the first body transfer and know they got to wait

damn i might just have to go and reread the chapter

Uchuu no Recca
Sun, 12-28-2003, 02:30 AM
Ok it seems confusing....after yall mention it.

Kabuto seems to be viewing a live security camera on the death match...Or is it a replay?

I think its a live security camera. And Oro took over the body of the guy that won that match.

That leaves us Kimimaro...who is most likely the winner of previous death match.

But why did Kabuto say to kimimaro " You are no longer Sound's Five" ????

Confusing...blame it on who?

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:07 AM
So it will be a few years before Orochimaru will be able to take over Sasuke's body.
Does anyone smell a timejump yet? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif
Anyways I have come up with a new theory about Naruto and his origins. I'm guessing Naruto is a long last realtive of that guy Orochimaru took over.

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:12 AM
Huh? I'm pretty sure it was the material arms that are rendered useless. Transferring to another body will fix that problem because the Third only sealed up the arms of Orochimaru's current body.
Now Tsunade can pretty much repair anything when it comes to the human body, and I'm sure when the 3rd was sealing the arm he probaly doubt that Tsuade would help Orochimaru heal them.
At least that's my understanding what happened.

Jiraiy4
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:24 AM
...yo i juss thought about it...Sasuke can be stronger than Neji after reading dis chapter. cuz according to kabuto sasuke and kimimaro should about da same level, and kimimaro supposedly owned kidoumaru, and kidoumaru is stronger than neji (he woulda won if he didnt fool around) so dat means..sasugay is stronger than neji...and dat is GAY

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-28-2003, 03:53 AM
definatly one of the highligts of the manga, it's one chapter i'll read alot of times...

but i do have a few thing i didn't get:

1. what's the diffrence between gaia (earth) and heaven seal? could the reason that Kimi is in the tube be that he took his seal to the last level?

2. Kimi used to be a part of the sound five, which gate was he? north, south, east and west are already taken, and i cannot thing of anymore directions...

another thing, kabuto seemed to have shown his true colors around here, i doubt anyone can believe now he's just Oro's pawn, i wonder what's his true intentions...

a timejump would be appriciated, but i would like to see a bit of focus on all the sub chars before it.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 28 2003, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> definatly one of the highligts of the manga, it&#39;s one chapter i&#39;ll read alot of times...

but i do have a few thing i didn&#39;t get:

1. what&#39;s the diffrence between gaia (earth) and heaven seal? could the reason that Kimi is in the tube be that he took his seal to the last level?

2. Kimi used to be a part of the sound five, which gate was he? north, south, east and west are already taken, and i cannot thing of anymore directions...

another thing, kabuto seemed to have shown his true colors around here, i doubt anyone can believe now he&#39;s just Oro&#39;s pawn, i wonder what&#39;s his true intentions...

a timejump would be appriciated, but i would like to see a bit of focus on all the sub chars before it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1) I&#39;m with you, whats the difference?
2)North East?

Why you think Kabuto showed his true colors? I didn&#39;t see anything out of the ordinary...

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 28 2003, 03:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
2)North East?

Why you think Kabuto showed his true colors? I didn&#39;t see anything out of the ordinary... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i tought about itm but doesn&#39;t that mean the&#39;re 8 of them? maybe he&#39;s the gate of &#39;below&#39; seeing how Gaia is earth, so Sasuke will be the gate of &#39;up&#39; with his heaven seal..

Kabuto got at least 5 blocks of &#39;i&#39;m thinking abouta something evil&#33;&#39; stares, which is about twice than his whole total of them before, Kishomonto is forcing himself to do the &#39;ultra evil spy kabuto&#39; arc by doing so much stares..

BTW: my P.E teacher is a sadist, 25 min run after a week break from school... i&#39;m totally wasted now

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:08 AM
Why you got school during the holidays?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:21 AM
Hannukka was over yesterday... it&#39;s back to school for 4 whole months here at Israel...

i just thought of something, Kabuto says &#39;we&#39;ll have to wait a few more years&#39;, i think he meant that the Akutsuki orginaztion will have to wait, and not Orochimaru, it seems to me that the Akutsuki is after spirits and stuff, and thats why Kisama didn&#39;t mind cutting Naruto&#39;s leg...

BTW: i did 3900 meters... which is a score of 110 or something, i get a bonus&#33; (which isn&#39;t really much, cuz it&#39;s either 100 or failture in that run)

not_sponsored
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:51 AM
Orochimaru is full of crap, he should just die already. This body switching thing is going too far, what if everyone learned the jutsu, everything would be so crazy... people taking other people&#39;s bodies left and right.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:54 AM
Orochimaru will die sooner or later. I think Naruto is going to be the one that will kill him.
However, Naruto can&#39;t accomplish this at his age.

Come on Kishimoto, just do the time jump already. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 05:59 AM
I think it is time to see how far Kyubi can go while locked inside Naruto. One of the next fights has to be Naruto vs Kimimarou because I think we&#39;ll see 2 almost dead Genins and 2 almost dead Sound nin in chapter 205 or so.

XwingRob
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:27 AM
You know what would be freakin cool?
If Kyuubi took over Naruto all of a sudden.
That would definately create a situation of desperation.

Now its time for me to sleep. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 12-28-2003, 06:44 AM
Kimimaro isnt the body that Orochimaru took over in the screen that Kabuto was watching.

Kimimaro was Orochimarus OLD choice for a body.
Thats why Kabuto says hes not needed anymore

Orochimaru has the new &#39;naruto like&#39; body and left Kimmimaro, thats why hes dying - he doesnt have Orochi in there anymore

notice how he said he had a new &#39;container&#39;

Kimimaro has gone to get Sasuke as one last favour to Orochimaru.
Orochimaru ALREADY has chosen a body (the guy who won the tournie)
Kimimaro wasnt good enough so he choose a better body.

(this is assuming that the video was a feed of the events that were occuring, which would make sense as Kabuto said to start the battle in the previous chapter)

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 07:23 AM
Chapter 28, page 6. Naruto with Kyubi is stronger than Kakashi...

supereyebrowplatonic
Sun, 12-28-2003, 07:35 AM
hm, how come they said something like &quot; we have to do to kimimaru&quot; or whatever, and now kimimaru is a guy? wth? i was thinking that kimimaru was the name of the &quot; whoever survives this free for all match wins&quot; thing that they did. ill go read it again.

and to respond to the why heal the arms if he doenst need them, he didnt want to change bodies so he needed to heal his arms, he didnt want to change because he wants to take sasuke&#39;s body.

SoulTrigger
Sun, 12-28-2003, 08:21 AM
Anyway I thought it was spiritual arms, because that justsu steals the soul of the person, putting it in a vessel and the maker and the one who receives will battle eternally...

Where we mighty discover sometime from now that Naruto is with the 4th and nine tails within, or that naruto is the 4th and has to battle kyuubi forever, or whatever...

For this kind of justsu I thought it was the spiritual arm that was broken, thus he needed a healer, because if it is not that, so there is no point in looking for tsunade, just take anyone body asap...

Flavour
Sun, 12-28-2003, 08:25 AM
hey, this is pretty much my first post here, but I&#39;m gonna have a go at what I think is gonna happen...

the 4 sound nins and the dude on the table were an original 5 that oro wanted to take, and he had them duke it out to see who was the strongest, (therefore, in that part when the spider dude fighting neji said he had never been this close to death since &quot;kimimaro&quot; (sp?) ) .....the person on the table was the winner, but for some reason he&#39;s being kept on that table, and the other four are off to deliver sasuke. Since oro wants sasuke&#39;s body now, the dude on the table&#39;s really got no purpose, so he&#39;s being used to get sasuke to oro cause obviously the other 4 sound nins aren&#39;t doing that great of a job.

the dude in the tourney that oro just took over, i don&#39;t think he&#39;s in any relation to naruto, the only reason I could think of of why he would be drawn this way is cuase sasuke needs a reminder, that reminder in the form of a dude that looks like one of his friends.

sorry if its kinda obvious, just my 2 cents :huh:

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 09:28 AM
You don&#39;t get it. Kimi wasn&#39;t Orochimaru&#39;s old body. Orochimaru&#39;s old body had decaying arms and shit.

So he had to get rid of that one.

All this time (possibly before the manga even began) he had Kimi chosen for a container when he was old enough.

However, he then realized he had the perfect up and coming ninja in Konoha, so he decided to make Sasuke his primary target.

Kimi was put on that machine, I think it was so that he would stay safe, and that they are feeding him vitamins and stuff like that.

I don&#39;t think Orochimaru has EVER occupied Kimi&#39;s body at all.

As for who is stronger, Sasuke, Naruto, Kimi...well it seems like Kimi and Sasuke are equals. And for the record...Kabuto NEVER said that Kimi had a bloodline limit. He was talking about Sasuke on that page. Sasuke has the Heaven Seal and Kimi has the Gaia seal and that they were equal in power. A guy doesn&#39;t hav to belong to an Advanced Bloodline to be awesome&#33;

Also about Kabuto, I believe he was watching the fight live. It&#39;s going to be weird seeing Oro in this new body. I guess he will change his appearance now so that he resembles the old Oro well.

I have a question though, why didn&#39;t Oro just switch bodies with someone in the first place? Why bother trying to get his arms unsealed and stuff? I also believed that he couldn&#39;t do this because his hands were sealed...oh well, I guess he doesn&#39;t have to use his hands according to 199, so that makes sense.

Insomniac
Sun, 12-28-2003, 09:35 AM
Gaia means earth

so Sasuke has a heaven seal and Kimimaro has an Earth seal

by the way, Orochimarus arms wernt sealed up anything else but materially - whos to know that souls even have arms. The reason why he probably wanted to get Tsunade to heal his arms is to avoid all the pain, and he probably wanted to keep his current body.
But he cant do that anymore and had to reincarnate.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 10:03 AM
yeah that doesnt make sense why oro had to go to tsunade and almost get killed after fighting jiraya. he could of just bypassed this completly and teal sasuke. i mean je was in the hospital because of itachi&#39;s mange. so it would have been easeir to do that.

oh well thus manga has now become even better . it is always better to have wuestion while reading a manga so u think then just read and be like &quot;ok that was nice&quot; next week i know what will happen because it is so predictable.&quot;

rather have a manga with questions just as long as they are answered and kishimoto seems to be very cretaive and a manga genious.

Chi Chi
Sun, 12-28-2003, 10:25 AM
Maybe because he had a good body and wanted to train Sasuke before taking over. Also because he won&#39;t be able to switch anymore for a couple of years.

SoulTrigger
Sun, 12-28-2003, 10:34 AM
I believe you guys did not get ir right, The Third destroyed his spiritual arms, not material arms...

For that in all new bodies the arms should not work, and also rotten after a while as in the old Oro´s vessel...

Whenever a part of the spirit is broken, so thus become the material... unless they will broke with this concept....

This is why Tsunade, she could heal his soul...

JonioAgoGo
Sun, 12-28-2003, 11:41 AM
I think Oro didn&#39;t want sasukes body right off the bad because sasukes body still has a curse seal.

We have no idea if Oro has a curse on his current body or not. But either way, he doesn&#39;t seem to need it. Maybe he would have rather had sasuke as a pawn and not a body for himself?

Of course, I may have forgotten something from past chapters, but I wonder what would happen to the curse seal if he took over sasuke&#39;s body.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-28-2003, 01:41 PM
Yeah, What&#39;s with &#39;Moto? He likes the way Naruto is draw alittle too much? Tsunade&#39;s brother looks like Naruto, the boyfriend was similar to Naruto, the 4th and now this guy. Getting ridiculous.

Anyway, Kabuto said he has a bloodline so lets see what he makes up for him...

XwingRob
Mon, 12-29-2003, 02:19 AM
Sasuke would lose his freewill. And in the worst possible case his body would erode.

Aegeon
Mon, 12-29-2003, 02:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 27 2003, 11:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, What&#39;s with &#39;Moto? He likes the way Naruto is draw alittle too much? Tsunade&#39;s brother looks like Naruto, the boyfriend was similar to Naruto, the 4th and now this guy. Getting ridiculous.

Anyway, Kabuto said he has a bloodline so lets see what he makes up for him... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I would say he looks more like Gaara than Naruto.

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 12-29-2003, 03:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 29 2003, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I bet &#39;Moto shits on us and does a look at the Rock Lee surgery and Tsunade training Sakura some jutsus... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well,i hope to see that too. Its so exciting&#33; Lee, you have to get your powers back&#33; PLZ&#33; Orelse ill kill ya&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Insomniac
Mon, 12-29-2003, 06:14 AM
i was under the impression that the cursed seal was there to take over their bodies for Orochimaru, sort of like a vampire bite that put them into his servatude

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 12-29-2003, 06:21 AM
199 was great&#33; I wanna see Orochimaru fight again&#33; come on&#33; get up&#33;

Insomniac
Mon, 12-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Orochimaru now has arms again&#33; and a kickass body (the dude looked awesome from his attitude and the fuck that he beat up everyone and wasnt really tired)
Cant wait for him to go around beating up people again

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 12-29-2003, 12:47 PM
I bet &#39;Moto shits on us and does a look at the Rock Lee surgery and Tsunade training Sakura some jutsus...