PDA

View Full Version : sorry for all of this

Junichiro
Fri, 12-26-2003, 12:18 PM
[COLOR=blue]soory for asking how to do all this stuff

when I use windows media player the sound is about 3 seconds faster then the video. i go to my friend's houses and watch the same shows from the same torren sites with the same version as me but their's is normal. can i be helped? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_mrt.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>silly prime minister tricks are for kids</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Power PMV
Fri, 12-26-2003, 12:20 PM
I think you should ask in Anime Support. Here you may not get an answer

Junichiro
Fri, 12-26-2003, 12:22 PM
first, it should be friends&#39;. second i forgot to mention it works fine with nonanime. i don&#39;t understand that

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>silly prime minister tricks are for kids</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

villin
Fri, 12-26-2003, 12:30 PM
I had that problem and I fixed it by adjusting the settings on my vobsub filter. There are other causes for such a problem however.

rEkKaShInObI
Sat, 12-27-2003, 01:24 PM
it cant be helped. it happens sometimes, i really dont know why. just try n get used to it.