PDA

View Full Version : Scryed..Awesome series.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 12-26-2003, 05:31 AM
I just watched 20 episodes of scryed in the past day and a half. I must say that this series is so awesome. Its reminds me of an interesting E's otherwise, but far better.

Alters kick alot of ass. Ryuhou's Alter is wicked as is Kazuma's.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif I wish I had an alter....

Any Scryed Fans here?

JessiA
Fri, 12-26-2003, 06:31 AM
You got one here http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Kanami is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Arcn3ss
Fri, 12-26-2003, 06:34 AM
hehe ya she is kawaii http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Episode 21 was awesome...just finished watching it...

JessiA
Fri, 12-26-2003, 06:35 AM
I've seen the entire thing.

My favorite was Episode 16, with Ayase.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 12-26-2003, 06:49 AM
Ayase..

*Sniffles*

Iam just about to watch 22 bah I feel bad watching it in a span of 2 days tho.

Destroyor
Fri, 12-26-2003, 07:33 AM
S.CRY.ED is an awesome series .... until the the last few eps near the end. Just like all the other bandai series this anime got an great beginning, middle but always always an WTF ending.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:04 AM
This actually came out way before E's Otherwise I think it had an influence on the creation of that.

I watche them all, some people hate the last episode but I love it.

SPOILERS BELOW

It wouldn't have made sense for them NOT to fight.

pandao
Fri, 12-26-2003, 12:31 PM
yea it started off really good, but the last eps were just so lame http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif
i mean.... the main badguy dies, and just comes back out of no where as a monster... made no sense.
other than that the characters were super coo, like kazama's friend ^.^

8upED
Sat, 12-27-2003, 07:52 AM
Seen the whole thing like 4 times now..... and i still have fun watching it. hehehe

paran0id
Mon, 12-29-2003, 03:32 AM
Saw the series some time ago.. Actually has the download going on at home to
get the whole series once again.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Munsu
Mon, 12-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Awesome series... bad boring ending... the last fight was good though especially when they fought without alters...

I wanted to see Kazuma older brother fight more though... instead of having a lame death

Anbu Girl
Mon, 01-05-2004, 06:34 AM
LOL .. I have it with my anime collection from long time ago and didnt watch it till now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
I have more than 80 series which I didnt watch till now http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

NarutoOtaku
Mon, 01-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Yes... this is a good anime. Though, not the best. Although, i'd like to finish the series by now.

Makenai
Sun, 01-09-2005, 02:07 AM
Damnnnn..... I just got finished watching this anime. I loved everything about it but the anime didn't have enough music. -_-; I liked the opening though, it was pretty nice. And that one song when Kazuma is fighting Kioji. :x

Ioz
Sun, 01-09-2005, 04:31 AM
wow haven't heard about this anime in a while watched it a few months back and i got to say i liked what i saw, hmmm......mabey i'll watch it again.

kAi
Sun, 01-09-2005, 05:12 AM
i haven't seen this series in while, and i also seem to be missing eps, and that does not make me happy.

Neotracker
Sun, 01-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Sounds interesting......
Post some download-links please.

Makenai
Sun, 01-09-2005, 10:41 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song where Kazuma is fighting Kioji? I think it's around episode 17. Such a badass song.. XD

Makenai
Sun, 01-09-2005, 10:43 PM
And Neotracker, you can get the series from Boxtorrents. I'll prolly be seeding the torrent for a bit.

outtawack
Mon, 06-20-2005, 03:08 AM
I just finished this series so i figured i would bring back the topic.

I got the whole thing and it was good. The ending just sucked...anyone care to explain what the hell was up with that ending???

I don't get it, they didn't resolve anything....if anyone has an explanation of what happened and has a resolution to this i would like to hear it.

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 06-20-2005, 03:25 AM
It is just one of those open ended animes. I did enjoy the fight though. Most animes don't give you that rematch that you would like to see between main characters. Heck this is the only one that they did where the main characters had a rematch that I have seen.

DDBen
Tue, 06-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by: outtawack
I just finished this series so i figured i would bring back the topic.

I got the whole thing and it was good. The ending just sucked...anyone care to explain what the hell was up with that ending???

I don't get it, they didn't resolve anything....if anyone has an explanation of what happened and has a resolution to this i would like to hear it.

The series really ends at episode 25.

***Spoilers***

26 or 25 as I can't remember the exact number of episodes is more relevant to how the Manga ended with Kazuma a Ryuhou being so powerful that they just kick each others arse in space. The diffence is the manga then shows a fleet of approaching ships that were basically those from Tenchi Muyo. Which instead they choose to go stop the invasion of earth and attack those which is where the series ends. Note the manga is only 5 volumes.

anime050
Tue, 06-21-2005, 10:42 AM
I watched s.cry.ed like... 2 years ago. I thought it was great.

Alot more people need to recognize s.cry.ed's greatness =]

Honoko
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:04 PM
for those who said the ending sucked: personally, i liked the s.cry.ed ending in the anime than the one in the manga. it was one of those rare instances where the anime actually improved the source material. but then again, the anime didn't get into what s.cry.ed actually meant.

outtawack
Tue, 06-21-2005, 11:50 PM
I just kinda wished they would have at least solved the mainland problem. Maybe they coulda talked about what the mainland was planning (when they said they were gonna learn from kazuma and Ryuho) and what they were gonna do with it. I didn;t mind that it was open ended as much as that it left EVERYTHING that had to do with the main conflict open.

DDBen
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by: outtawack
I just kinda wished they would have at least solved the mainland problem. Maybe they coulda talked about what the mainland was planning (when they said they were gonna learn from kazuma and Ryuho) and what they were gonna do with it. I didn;t mind that it was open ended as much as that it left EVERYTHING that had to do with the main conflict open.

It was stated that the Mainland was attempting to open a gate to the other side to utalize it for military purposes. The ending basically left it at Kazuma and Ryuhou being so powerful that the mainland had no chance of influencing the area again. So the story basically ends with them being able to start over without the mainlands influence.

Munsu
Wed, 06-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by: Honoko
for those who said the ending sucked: personally, i liked the s.cry.ed ending in the anime than the one in the manga. it was one of those rare instances where the anime actually improved the source material. but then again, the anime didn't get into what s.cry.ed actually meant.

Did the manga explain what s.cry.ed actually meant? If so, can you tell me...

Honoko
Wed, 06-22-2005, 02:17 PM
SPOILERS FROM MANGA BELOW!!
it's been a while since i read the manga so i can't give the exact explanation. the ending of it was totally different and they had characters in it that never showed up in the anime. but in any case, the manga tried to explain how the alter powers were part of some evolutionary change within the humans and S.CRY.ED indicated the completion of that particular change. like, ultimate power or something =P they had it where kazuma can yell "s.cry.ed" and was able to time travel or something. it was crazy, but yet.. lame. he ended up defeating the villain (in the anime, the commander dude of Holy who died) by taking him back into prehistoric era and blowing him up. i dunno, i thought it was lame. no one else read the manga?? help me out here hahah
END SPOILERS

anyways, if u happen to live in the US, any Barnes and Noble has the s.cry.ed manga series (short, 5 volumes or so) in their manga section if you want to check it out.

DragonSpirit
Thu, 06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
forgive me if this thread is long past dead, but i recently joined the forums and also recently started watching this series and think its pretty cool. there was a post about downloading it from boxtorrent but i went there and it was a bit confusing as i wasnt able to navigate the site at all... any other sites where i can find the entire series?
Thanks

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Heh, I've been watching this on Adult Swim. It's not too bad.