PDA

View Full Version : Naruto vs Neiji

Xeo
Fri, 12-26-2003, 02:01 AM
Yeah I saw it too. I thought it was just another round of attacks before the dust cleared and they were both knocked out. But that doesn't make much sense to me either. I guess as long as we get the gist of what happened it's alright.

Anyone else notice how all of Naruto's fights nowadays involve huge clouds of dust?

sabret00the
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:25 AM
when they're fighting and make the big cloud thing with the sheer power, you see two things jump into the dust, what were they?

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:30 AM
those things juping in the dust were neji and naruto being blown away fropm the force. thats why we see neji climb out of a hole and then naruto does his kage bunshin no jutsu technique and dis under to get neji.

MegaMika
Fri, 12-26-2003, 11:06 AM
I was wondering too. Neji and Naruto caused the explosion, so they should be lauched out of it instead of in it. I think the animators made a little mistake there.

Serpico
Fri, 12-26-2003, 11:13 AM
initially they fly away from the explosion point and into the air, perhaps ricocheting off the walls and back into the ground.

*kibakun*
Fri, 12-26-2003, 01:46 PM
actually i think the animater did just fine so i dont knwo what your talking about. but i dont exactly understand the whole them falling in hole part becasue they were near the ground still and they go into it even deep would make mroe sense if up in the air. i sitll enjoyed it.

sabret00the
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:24 AM
as your saw nothing jump out i thought it might've been 2 ANBU but after watching it again, this nothing to show them jumping out to jump back in

Ambeli Namito
Fri, 01-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Well I'm not sure if the episode your talking about has the answer to who wins because i haven't gotten that far but... i do know that it is naruto who wins (but seriously...i bet every person who read this already guessed that naruto won)

h1karum
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:24 AM
which episode is this? i agreee </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ambeli Namito Posted on Jan 2 2004, 09:46 AM
Well I&#39;m not sure if the episode your talking about has the answer to who wins because i haven&#39;t gotten that far but... i do know that it is naruto who wins (but seriously...i bet every person who read this already guessed that naruto won)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
naruto would win, but the purpose to me in watching anime is watching teh content, otherwise you know that the main char will win 99% of the time, so why watch?

Nautek
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:32 AM
yes

Demon Brother
Fri, 01-02-2004, 11:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (h1karum @ Jan 2 2004, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> which episode is this? i agreee </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Ambeli Namito* Posted on Jan 2 2004, 09:46 AM
* Well I&#39;m not sure if the episode your talking about has the answer to who wins because i haven&#39;t gotten that far but... i do know that it is naruto who wins (but seriously...i bet every person who read this already guessed that naruto won)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
naruto would win, but the purpose to me in watching anime is watching teh content, otherwise you know that the main char will win 99% of the time, so why watch? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Its ep. 62 i think... and the things that fall into the smoke is naruto and neji, the animators have animated only when the fall back into the clouds. but the angle they fall in are a lil strange o.O (sorry if anyone already have said this.. i just didnt bother reading through all http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif)

The_Fourth
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:31 AM
I think the animators made a mistake on that part.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 01-04-2004, 07:57 AM
NEJI LOST TO NARUTO&#33;&#33; ALL NARUTO NEEDED WAS 1 PUNCH TO&#33;&#33; WACKED&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

r3n
Sun, 01-04-2004, 10:38 AM
i reckon its a conspiracy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif it was actually aliens abducting the bodies of naruto and neji, that was what was coming out the cloud. and what was left was remotely controlled robot clones.

no seriously....

The_Fourth
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:45 AM
I stil think its a mistake of the animators.

Jiraya
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:49 AM
it was no mistakes, watch the walls closer in next eps : neji &amp; naruto hit it and then fall back in the cloud .

Iznogoud
Mon, 01-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Obvious...Else why would they be in holes in the ground ?
They got projected so hard they hit the wall then the ground...

Destiny
Mon, 01-05-2004, 08:39 AM
Here&#39;s one theory: The Naruto that used the kyubi power against neji was a clone. The real naruto, plus another clone was hiding in the shrubs or sumthing. After the last move, he clone that was fighting neji poofed away (like they do), then Naruto and the clone jumped into the cloud of dust. The real Naruto dug the hole, and the clone played dead.
I know it&#39;s most likely not the case, seeing as when neji used that divinity thing the clone shuld has disappeared, but it just a theory.

Strigeln
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:48 AM
maybe, they were blown away and then attacked eachother again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Reason
Mon, 01-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Ok, I wondered about this as well...

This is what I have concluded:

The things flying are the impacts of Naruto and Neji hitting the ground and creating the holes...They hit the ground so fast the dust got sucked in...This is about the only logical way to explain it...otherwise it was just a mistake...

- Reason -

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 01-05-2004, 01:02 PM
guys are still puzzed by this? who cares right?

kimunist
Wed, 01-07-2004, 09:29 AM
i think most likely neji didnt move...its just narutos attack as strong enough to knock neji down and cause him (naruto) to fly off and get buried as well...

odd enough how do they get buried like that?? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

oh well, in the world of naruto, physics doesnt apply 100%, does it?

sabret00the
Wed, 01-07-2004, 09:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Jan 5 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I stil think its a mistake of the animators. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that&#39;s my thoughts althought i read somewhere in another thread that it what kabuto, who knows http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

Toruxxx
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabret00the @ Jan 7 2004, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth &#064; Jan 5 2004, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I stil think its a mistake of the animators. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that&#39;s my thoughts althought i read somewhere in another thread that it what kabuto, who knows http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
huh? i dun understand what ur saying do u mean u read some where that it was kabuto who jumped in? i dun think that is the case.

NomoZ
Wed, 01-07-2004, 10:52 AM
did you guys ever think that they might have been flying back into different things of smoke? They don&#39;t show enough to conclude that they are flying back into the middle.