PDA

View Full Version : Temari From Sand

Anbu-Aone
Fri, 12-26-2003, 02:08 AM
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Do you Think Temari is a good sand Ninja with the skill of the fan. Do you also think that She will fall in love with one of the Anbu Finalist. Ino is also a weak fighter. I don&#39;t think that she will make it as a real Anbu ninja. Who knows but I want something really sweet but crazy to happen Between Temari &amp; Shikamaru. She knows that she had lose that battle between SHikamaru and herself. But She also realize that she want going up against a person that was smarter than any other fighter than she fought. I also notice that when she had so place to go but to give up, He had in mind that Shikamaru was a strategist and a person with and IQ over 200. Remeber he told her that he thought about over 200 possible moves. That is when she was blown away on his ability to think like a super genius with an IQ over 200. To make this as simply, She knew she lost. She knew that Shikamaru did not want to really fight and give up. Temari should learn from this and understand the mind well before she attacks. </span></span></span>

Legendary Nin
Fri, 12-26-2003, 02:33 AM
I find Temari is useless without her fan,which she is.I don&#39;t think she is good,and she already has a crush on Sasuke.Sasuke being the anti-social arrogant type of guy could careless.

Anbu-Aone
Fri, 12-26-2003, 05:21 AM
For one I did not mean to steal it. I like that person sign. sorry if a lady has good taste.

KevKoN
Fri, 12-26-2003, 07:54 AM
this is a chuunin exam, not an ANBU exam.

Assertn
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:15 AM
ow, the first post hurts my eyes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevKoN @ Dec 26 2003, 06:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this is a chuunin exam, not an ANBU exam. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
HAHAHAHAHHA. I didnt get it then i realized i was an idiot to even think about it for more then 5 secs. and then i shot myself in the head.

IM dying as i type this.

and in case u were wondering i was joking.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 12-26-2003, 08:48 AM
i thnk temari is an also great strategist and ninja that can have good insight. such just was up against a super genius. i think she is actaully pretty good even without her fan because she seems to be more mature and well trained so she proabbly knows how to take care of alot of situations. kankuro actually said thaht temari is better at long idstance combat but she probably trained to take care of close combat as wewll. I love shikamru and his ability , if he had a stamina near naruto he would be an amazing ninja who could defeat jounins like kakashi if he really though hard enough. Even though kakashi also is a genius he still might have a run for his money(i say he is a genius becauys he is also a great strategist and also perfected the sharingan without even being a uchiha.)

also anbu-aone, stop using the red, it hurts my inner-child. and also is that ur sig or is that serpico (unless he made it for u?)

Serpico
Fri, 12-26-2003, 09:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi &#064; Dec 26 2003, 07:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> also anbu-aone, stop using the red, it hurts my inner-child. and also is that ur sig or is that serpico (unless he made it for u?) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I made it for myself actually, but I am flattered if ppl want to steal it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

I think since it still has my name on it you will confuse ppl though so plz don&#39;t. Ask in the fanart thread if u want someone to make you one Anbu_Aone.

And hmm, I would not mind if Temari hooks up with someone.

Legendary Nin
Fri, 12-26-2003, 10:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevKoN @ Dec 26 2003, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this is a chuunin exam, not an ANBU exam. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Remember this is the Open Discussion forum.The 4 sound nins your thinking about were pawns,the 4 were talking about are Orochimaru&#39;s real sound nins.Aside from his right hand man Kabuto,he has 4 jounin level ninjas with level 2 curse seals(note...Sasuke has level 1 in the anime right now)who are fluent in Oro&#39;s forbidden jutsu&#39;s.

8upED
Sat, 12-27-2003, 08:11 AM
Those 4 sound nins are Jounin level????

they had a hard time with 2 leaf Jounins, and 2 of em get their ass kicked from 2 Genins Choji and Neji. Man i guess it IS real hard to find good help these days

Hotsuma
Sun, 12-28-2003, 04:04 AM
Just because you&#39;re a jounin, doens&#39;t necassarily mean you&#39;re a stronger fighter.

Anyways, Temari lost it, fair and square. She didn&#39;t realize Shika was such a genius, so naturally, she didn&#39;t figure out that she was being played the entire time. Guess it&#39;s true what they say - can&#39;t judge a book by it&#39;s cover.

PatternGhost
Sun, 12-28-2003, 01:57 PM
They aren&#39;t jounin level. They had a tough time with two jounins. They&#39;re more like hyped up chunins. They&#39;ve got the second level curse seals and some advanced jutsus, and a bit more experience than the leaf genins with their special abilities and handful of advanced justus. All in all, a pretty challenging fight, but these four Sound nins aren&#39;t that far beyond the Leaf group chasing them. Three (four counting Akamaru) is a pretty even fight, probably.