PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone notic...

Assassin
Thu, 12-25-2003, 02:01 AM
so ur saying, there presence is basically foreshadowing the upcoming war?

well, i never really thought about that......but i always kinda figured they should b jounins soon

Edit: just to be safe, when i say war im referring to the sand/sound plan, which im assuming will be a war (if it goes thru)

SirCharlesIII
Thu, 12-25-2003, 02:06 AM
well they could also be there to give us some we recognise to listen to, so they dont have to introduce another character (and draw them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif )

photonic
Thu, 12-25-2003, 02:23 AM
It seems like too much of a coincidence for two prominent examiners from earlier in the Chuunin Exam to be sitting next to Kiba and Hinata, if they're not going to do anything. The anime has foreshadowed that a battle is coming, I think that what form that battle will take is the mystery(I haven't read the manga).

Edit: The examiners are shown in 24 and 25, not 23.

photonic
Thu, 12-25-2003, 01:38 PM
The Ninjas sitting next to Kiba and Hinata in the Chuunin Finals are examiners from the paper test(eps. 23-24). According to one of the Chuunins during the paper test, these are elite chuunins. Do you think we'll see them fight?

*kibakun*
Thu, 12-25-2003, 01:50 PM
ummm sorry but i have no idea on that one. but i know what u are talking about and i have thought baout it before, and i was thinking they should.