PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Naruto Christmas Special?

Orion Guardian
Wed, 12-24-2003, 02:20 AM
hmm do u think they will be airing on Chistmas? i.e. this Wednesday I mean

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-24-2003, 02:54 AM
RAW doesn't seem to be out at Saiyaman....

fear_my_jutsu
Wed, 12-24-2003, 03:19 AM
i don`t think there will be one but maybe, its christmas eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have ta go to church, but when i get hom ei get one present!

Wed, 12-24-2003, 04:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Dec 24 2003, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Christmas isn&#39;t a holiday in Japan,but people do celebrate.New years and 2 days after is Japans biggest holidays. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
China needs to march into Japan with Xmas..they DO do xmas.

hiroshi
Wed, 12-24-2003, 04:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>China needs to march into Japan with Xmas</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

¬_¬;
Every country celebrates Christmas. It&#39;s been made a general thing, because it boosts the economical situation of each country. For instance, if the UK was the only one to celebrate, it would largely affect the economy to the UK&#39;s &#39;advantage&#39;, due to the sudden increase in trade in that area. Thus in order for all the countries to keep up and reduce the chances of anyone gaining an advantage, they too have to celebrate Christmas.

That&#39;s why, even those which aren&#39;t related to Christianity at all in anyway or form, still celebrate Christmas. Because it&#39;s been made a general thing which mostly everyone does.

You know what though? If China marched into Japan, that would be a seriously sad day for everyone. The reasons?

1) China currently has an extremely poor economy. Their economy is recovering, but to add Japan so suddenly, would result in another economical collapse. China cannot support the kind of income Japan will require to keep going.

2) China&#39;s culteral influence will increase in the Japanese area, and practically be forced on them. That means everything we regard as pretty cool, like the idea of the Ninja or Samuria (sp?) will be snuffed out. So would their art style, as new Chinese styles are taught and perhaps even replace the Japanese styles in the schools etc.

3) It will cause civil war throughout the two countries for years and years. It would be a screwed up situation like Ireland vs the N. Ireland, and the war between the islamic and palistines. Because the Japanese absolutly HATE the Chinese. As it&#39;s the same Vice Versa. The people will be screaming out to the government to drive out the ppl of Japan, and the ppl of Japan will be uprising continously and will end up being oppressed like the Jews were in the world war (Except without the Gas.).

That is seriously one bad idea. They should stay separate.

Suzuki Fanboy
Wed, 12-24-2003, 04:51 AM
Holy shit, he was just kidding.

Destroyor
Wed, 12-24-2003, 04:58 AM
He didn&#39;t ask for an econ short essay .... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Assertn
Wed, 12-24-2003, 05:18 AM
if its an hour special, it&#39;ll prolly be like what they did with the forest of death, and have some lame 30 minute summary involving konomaru http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Assassin
Wed, 12-24-2003, 06:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Dec 24 2003, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and the war between the islamic and palistines. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif thats israelies (sp) and palistienians

Wed, 12-24-2003, 06:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi &#064; Dec 24 2003, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>China needs to march into Japan with Xmas</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

¬_¬;
Every country celebrates Christmas. It&#39;s been made a general thing, because it boosts the economical situation of each country. For instance, if the UK was the only one to celebrate, it would largely affect the economy to the UK&#39;s &#39;advantage&#39;, due to the sudden increase in trade in that area. Thus in order for all the countries to keep up and reduce the chances of anyone gaining an advantage, they too have to celebrate Christmas.

That&#39;s why, even those which aren&#39;t related to Christianity at all in anyway or form, still celebrate Christmas. Because it&#39;s been made a general thing which mostly everyone does.

You know what though? If China marched into Japan, that would be a seriously sad day for everyone. The reasons?

1) China currently has an extremely poor economy. Their economy is recovering, but to add Japan so suddenly, would result in another economical collapse. China cannot support the kind of income Japan will require to keep going.

2) China&#39;s culteral influence will increase in the Japanese area, and practically be forced on them. That means everything we regard as pretty cool, like the idea of the Ninja or Samuria (sp?) will be snuffed out. So would their art style, as new Chinese styles are taught and perhaps even replace the Japanese styles in the schools etc.

3) It will cause civil war throughout the two countries for years and years. It would be a screwed up situation like Ireland vs the N. Ireland, and the war between the islamic and palistines. Because the Japanese absolutly HATE the Chinese. As it&#39;s the same Vice Versa. The people will be screaming out to the government to drive out the ppl of Japan, and the ppl of Japan will be uprising continously and will end up being oppressed like the Jews were in the world war (Except without the Gas.).

That is seriously one bad idea. They should stay separate. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Never said (I think anyways, no ..it wasnt in there) China should take over.
Maybe I should&#39;ve used the word &quot; parade&quot; . And to get carried away so far, phew , maybe u should chill. I just took the closest Xmas celebrating country, could&#39;ve been America, if that wouldnt really make it threatening http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Japan should never be taken over by China, hell no..bad, very bad.
That would totally bring Communism back into Asia and we really dont want that, bad anime..maybe NO anime, no more import of Katana&#39;s &gt;&lt; , omg then I&#39;ll never be able to spend my &#036;20K .
And I do realise they &quot;dislike&quot; eachother. I think hate is a bit over the edge, but thats ur opinion.

And u say China wont be able to carrry the weight of the Japanese economy. I know a lot of people saying the exact visa versa, taking over Japan would only boost their economy, because it already HAS a running and stable economy. Japan would become the main-income for the whole forged country.

(if you encounter any more typo&#39;s then I already encountered, call 0900-666999, and wait for the beep to come, but it wont)

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

And really bad style to use Jews in this context..really somewhat....unwanted.

brightdark
Wed, 12-24-2003, 06:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Dec 24 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi &#064; Dec 24 2003, 03:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and the war between the islamic and palistines. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif thats israelies (sp) and palistienians</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif
the palestinians are islamic

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif well most of them are

Everon
Wed, 12-24-2003, 07:53 AM
Are you kidding? Of course China should take over Japan&#33;

Yeah on a side note, the whole &quot;christmas&quot; thing was actually started by a bunch of chain stores in chicago back in ye&#39; olden times to help boost the economy. The getting a dead tree and sticking it in your house I think is an old pagan tradition that was tacked on later(can&#39;t remember)

Madox
Wed, 12-24-2003, 10:21 AM
I mean will there be new theme, a one hour ep featuring the whole Shik v Temaril fight or somthing else Christmasey?

Any ideas?

Do the Japanese even celerbrate Christmas?

A 1 hour Shik v Temari fight would be awsome imo, with a one off Christmas theme tune and end tune. That would be freaking SWEET&#33;

Discuss&#33;

Merry Chistmas and a happy new year all&#33;

Love Madox

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-24-2003, 10:31 AM
I doubt it.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 12-24-2003, 10:40 AM
Christmas isn&#39;t a holiday in Japan,but people do celebrate.New years and 2 days after is Japans biggest holidays.

Shinji Ikari
Wed, 12-24-2003, 11:16 AM
Yep, celebrating is like celebrating a new year waiting for the time to turn 00:00.

I don&#39;t excatly know how they celebrate, but watching Love Hina Christmas Special OAV gives you some idea on how they celebrate (maybe).

Shino_i luv
Wed, 12-24-2003, 12:46 PM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif That would be soooo cool&#33;&#33;&#33; lol i would luv to see shino play santa for little kids or something&#33; ...hee hee hee&#33;

SirCharlesIII
Thu, 12-25-2003, 02:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Suzuki Fanboy @ Dec 24 2003, 04:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Holy shit, he was just kidding. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol that was incredibly well put http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Assassin
Thu, 12-25-2003, 03:09 AM
well getting back one topic.......a naruto christmas special would be kool, as long as it was a side thing.....i dont want some filler in place of 64, and have to wait another week for it.

but a naruto xmas special would b kinda wierd....doesn&#39;t really fit

Neo32
Thu, 12-25-2003, 03:10 AM
oh please pleaes please if there IS a special let haku host it&#33;

*kibakun*
Thu, 12-25-2003, 03:12 AM
yeh i understand wat u mean by it not fitting in.

Krbadass
Thu, 12-25-2003, 04:21 AM
Of course there will be no special. Life sucks like that.

Elite Hentai
Thu, 12-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Haku woud be the perfect host cuz he knows aal thoso ice ninjutsus

Orion Guardian
Thu, 12-25-2003, 10:26 AM
white christmas huh?

ok but I&#39;d think such a special would be like the eps 26/27 just before the forest of death, but if u wcht the #anbudom channel that might be impossible, because they are working really fast on the sub and I don&#39;t think that they&#39;d be as fast if it were an hour special.