PDA

View Full Version : Hyuuga Clan

Assassin
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:13 AM
but then what about everyone else?

hizashi was born into the head family, but he can only marrry the branch family cuz the only other head family member would be his father/mother. so does that mean that marrying into the head family makes u part of it? and if so, would they take off the seal then?

Farfacleeves
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fear_my_jutsu &#064; Dec 23 2003, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the clan has been separated for a long time, neji was simply talking about the story about his father. ur separated into the main and branch by birth. i think its the first child goes to main and the second to branch if i`m rite. but also it will prolly depend on the parents and what house they belong to </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So by this logic, the first child of a branch family member becomes a head family member? Wouldn&#39;t this just create unnecessary tension? It just seems that Hiashi and Hizashi should both belong to the same house unless they were the first in the chain of the Hyuuga, which they obviously aren&#39;t.

EDIT: And obvoiusly this can&#39;t be true because Hizashi is a branch member as is his first and only child Neji.

Mange-Sharingan
Tue, 12-23-2003, 03:20 AM
Thats just a plot hole

Farfacleeves
Tue, 12-23-2003, 03:34 AM
I see.

The only explanation, if there ever was one, that would make sense to me is that they were separated because they are identical twins and would be useful in situations like the one that happened. Makes you wonder who raised Hiashi or Hizashi though, depending on which house their parents belonged to.

Tue, 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
but on some point the anime says : Neji is 4, congratz to ur 4th birthday ..ehr...names http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif the girl thing with the eyes ~~

Farfacleeves
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Im confused about how Hiashi and Hizashi were separated into the head and branch family. Its my understanding that the Hyuuga clan dates back further than them (the old guy in episode 63 talks about how in the past, their predecessors had used the branch family as sacrifices in order to protect the secrets of the clan.)

You would think that the clan would have been separated for a long time then, and that the two twin brothers, having come from the same parents who are either members of the head or branch, would have the same identification.

Was this ever explained?

fear_my_jutsu
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:59 PM
the clan has been separated for a long time, neji was simply talking about the story about his father. ur separated into the main and branch by birth. i think its the first child goes to main and the second to branch if i`m rite. but also it will prolly depend on the parents and what house they belong to