PDA

View Full Version : Sharingan Users?

PSJ
Tue, 12-23-2003, 07:11 AM
sasuke, kakashi and itachi are the only sharingan users. i really hope there wont show up more.

btw nice sig(the agent smith thing) trobulesome one.

Evil_Sasuke
Tue, 12-23-2003, 08:19 AM
Dude those lenses look tight until i saw the price tag gosh u must be ballin but i hope there are more sharingan users. Also in the clans do they have to marry inside the clan or can they marry outside, Inbreeding would have to happen if it was inside the clans then u'd have some really messed up ninjas http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

itachi_
Tue, 12-23-2003, 08:26 AM
I've got my sharingan lenses from 9mm! they're the best, and to get to the point
In naruto there are a few shinobis who uses sharingan, when i counted them it was only three sharingan users kakashi, sasuke, itachi. Is that everybody?

The Troublesome One
Tue, 12-23-2003, 08:43 AM
Thats everyone, but you never know there could be some more survivors of that tragic clan.
Hey post some pics of your lenses!

Mut
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:17 AM
how much were they?

Legendary Nin
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:38 AM
Itachi's sharingan is the strongest so far.Kakashi doesn't have the Uchiha blood in him,so he cant use all of its power.Itachi can use a jutsu in the sharingan itself,you also can't look at him while he is using it,unlike Kakashi.

itachi_
Wed, 12-24-2003, 11:41 AM
As said before www.9mmsfx.com there you can find my lenses that i'm wearing right now.