PDA

View Full Version : Hanabi

Neotracker
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:16 AM
Hanabi is the little sister of Hinata.
That means she is the second born,
doesn´t that make her a branch family member??

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:19 AM
Hmm never thought of that, could be so I guess.

Orion Guardian
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:22 AM
hmm as Hanabi is the second born she has to be branch-family, but Hinata can't be successor of the head family so I think it passes down to Hanabi

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:29 AM
This has been discussed before, I don't think we reached a conclusion apart from maybe they are waiting to see what happens before they send either Hinata or Hanabi to the Bunke.

Neotracker
I just remembered, we never saw Hanabi´s
forehead. She always wears a sort of headband.

Maybe she has already got that kaged bird seal....

Nautek
Hmm what will happen to Hinata then =(

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:31 AM
But if she got that seal, then she can't take her's fathers place when it's time or can she ?

Neotracker
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 22 2003, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But if she got that seal, then she can&#39;t take her&#39;s fathers place when it&#39;s time or can she ? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Why should she, althought there is still Hinata.

Maybe Hanabi´s fate is to protect Hinata....

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:39 AM
Yeah, but wasen&#39;t Neji supose to do that ?

Neotracker
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:42 AM
Maybe it´s because Neji didn´t do that&#33;

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 07:09 AM
It will probably be explained after the chunnin exam some time.

RoMuLuu
Mon, 12-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Hmm, this is an intresting question... I hope we&#39;ll find the answer to it soon...

AznPerson
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:57 AM
i thought Hanibi is a main family member

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:04 AM
Read the thread from the start.....

chronic
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neotracker @ Dec 22 2003, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just remembered, we never saw Hanabi´s

Maybe she has already got that kaged bird seal.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://narutoguide.com/images/biographies_Hanabi.jpg
well here is a pic i found of hanabi&#33; no head band

Assassin
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:39 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif i always thought hanabi was male

anyway, mayb they&#39;re waiting to c what happens with hinata before they give either one a seal......i mean, neji got it when he was like, 4 or something? mayb hanabi&#39;s isn&#39;t that old yet.

well hopefully now things will change a little, and the head family will have more respect for the branvh family.

one more thing.....how can it b the head &quot;family&quot; if only thr first born is allowed......like, u have hizashi (hinata&#39;s father), and then either hinata or hanabi,.....but thats just single ppl....if even ppl *born* in the head family can become part of the branch family, then where did the rest of the head family ppl come from? i mean, alot of them are young, they can&#39;t ALL b first borns from the SAME family (ie: hinata&#39;s family).....so then how are they &quot;head&quot;? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:51 AM
it will be kind of sad if hanabi had to bear the curse seal.. i mean shes so young.

MisterBigs
Mon, 12-22-2003, 11:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Dec 22 2003, 09:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif i always thought hanabi was male

anyway, mayb they&#39;re waiting to c what happens with hinata before they give either one a seal......i mean, neji got it when he was like, 4 or something? mayb hanabi&#39;s isn&#39;t that old yet.

well hopefully now things will change a little, and the head family will have more respect for the branvh family.

one more thing.....how can it b the head &quot;family&quot; if only thr first born is allowed......like, u have hizashi (hinata&#39;s father), and then either hinata or hanabi,.....but thats just single ppl....if even ppl *born* in the head family can become part of the branch family, then where did the rest of the head family ppl come from? i mean, alot of them are young, they can&#39;t ALL b first borns from the SAME family (ie: hinata&#39;s family).....so then how are they &quot;head&quot;? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The main family is only one &quot;household&quot; (i.e. father, mother, and children, I don’t think that the parents of the main family would be sent to the branch family so maybe grandparents can be added to the list), all other are in the branch family. Once the elder child form the main family is of age to take on the role of the leader (IMHO this should happen when the elder child has his/her own family), then the main family is split, making all other siblings members of the branch family and at this time they are given the seal.

IMHO Hinabi has not gotten the “Caged Bird Seal” because she is still part of the main family. Hinabi was born to the main family and Neji was not, so he has always been in the branch family, therefore (once again IMHO) the seal was performed once he was old enough to survive the seal.

Now taking that into consideration here are my prediction for the future of the Hyuuga clan:
Naruto will marry Hinata the same day his is declared the 6th Hokage. Having grown close to Hinabi and Neji he keeps his promise to Neji to change the Hyuuga clan and undoes the family structure of the Hyuuga.

Assassin
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:26 AM
that actually makes alot of sense.....

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:11 AM
So would Hanabi&#39;s kids and Hinata&#39;s kids be both Souke as well?

HokageSama
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:16 AM
well remember in the anime (i forgot which epsiode) that Hanabi was 5 years younger than Hinata. Now assuming Hinata is 12, then Hanabi is 7. she would have had the cursed seal placed on her 3 years ago but in the anime she wasn&#39;t shown to have one. so u can safely assume she is in the Souke (head family)

JessiA
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Maybe it just deals with the males of one&#39;s family.

So far we haven&#39;t heard of any females even being threatened with the seal...

And since Hinata and Hanabi are both from the main family, I guess the first person who gets married carries on the main family, and the other goes to the branch... Or when they&#39;re both old enough, there&#39;s a ninja battle between them and the loser get condemned to the branch family?

Or maybe it&#39;ll just be all peaceful like, since they&#39;re both females, and while one of them carries on the main family by having kids, the other one isn&#39;t allowed to have children and is forced into servitude for her sister (a la <u>Like Water for Chocolate</u>)....

Or maybe their father needs to have a boy to really carry on the main family&#39;s special techniques and all that (maybe they&#39;re carried on the Y gene?), and if he doesn&#39;t, then the branch family closest to the main family will become the main family?

The_Ignis
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:27 AM
But if the oldest of the twins is carried into the main famlily should neji be there then instead of hinata...
Neji tells that when he was 4 he got the seal and on that same day it was hinata&#39;s 3 birthday...who is the youngest one then?

JessiA
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Hanabi&#39;s the youngest, but Neji is the oldest.

Going by the &quot;If the main family falls&quot; bit, yes Neji&#39;s family would be the one to become the next main family, because he&#39;s the closest living relative.

Sasuke's Goddess
Tue, 12-23-2003, 11:36 AM
I think that as soon as Hinata has a child on it&#39;s third birthday then Hanabi would be sent to the branch house. Or all female after the first born stay in the Main house and are then arranged to marry Branch house males so that the Hyuuga blood stays within Hyuuga members?

So it&#39;s kinda like:

1st Born - Heir of Main House
2nd and other children born - Male- Branch House, Female - Main house

Then the Female from the Main house would have a child with a Branch house member and the child would stay in the Branch house. We&#39;ve never heard a thing about Neji&#39;s mother so for all we know it could be true.

sexy_no_jutsu
Tue, 12-23-2003, 12:08 PM
i once opened a topic about this close after 62 came out, and the only resonable solution we came up with is that the rules are diffirent for women.

DB_Hunter
Tue, 12-23-2003, 12:09 PM
Damn women.

Assertn
Tue, 12-23-2003, 12:24 PM
possibly, but in any case, the hyuga family involves more than just hinata, hanabi, hiashi, and neji...there are lots from both families, so im sure keeping the two balanced isnt that big of a problem right now

Elite Hentai
Tue, 12-23-2003, 12:42 PM
hehe, but can&#39;t be the leader so at least it sux for both genders http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hayate
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:39 PM
ppl shouldnt compare the whole Hizashi/Hiashi thing to Hanabi and Hinata.

Hizashi was sent to the Bunke coz there would have been a major dispute over succession if both twins had been in the Souke. so one of them was moved to the Bunke to remove any chance of there being any such disputes. in any other case, all of the children born in the Souke remain in the Souke.

therefore, Hanabi is definitely a Souke member even tho she&#39;s not first born. in the end there will eventually be a dispute about succession but since Hinata is so weak, it wont really matter.

Krbadass
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:48 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chronic @ Dec 22 2003, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neotracker &#064; Dec 22 2003, 05:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just remembered, we never saw Hanabi´s

Maybe she has already got that kaged bird seal.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://narutoguide.com/images/biographies_Hanabi.jpg
well here is a pic i found of hanabi&#33; no head band </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes so like that picture shows, she doesn&#39;t have the seal meaning she is from the main branch.