PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Chapters?

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-21-2003, 09:39 AM
Mine have to be between 140-150. Fight scenes superb. character backstory, and art top notch.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:13 AM
The Itachi era...I think it is around 130-150.I can't wait for some more Itachi,they need to seriously show his background,why he killed his clan,and how he joined Akatsuki and what Akatsuki is.Also what are they trying to accomplush by taking Kyuubi? Is Itachi a lower man to a stronger empire,or does he run Akatsuki and the rest are soldiers to his empire? So many questions,so few answers.

villin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:41 AM
Agreed Itachi's intro was highly sweet. Especially when he punked out Kakashi. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

84K4
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:41 PM
It's always fun to see Kakashi geting beat up.

MemnochTheCaT
Mon, 12-22-2003, 03:45 AM
In the rock<paper<scissors kind of world that Naruto is, I think Itachi would get pwned by full open gates Gai. The confrontation would probably kill them both, but I think Gai would probably stop him.

Itachi is simply the most powerful character being presented at this time, because for the series to be credible, you have to exhibit worthwhile villains, otherwise the story loses it's dramatic element. What fun would it be if Itachi was a weakling? Or Orochimaru?

One of two things will happen in the future with Itachi :

(1)- He will be killed (by Sasuke, Naruto, Gai, Jiraiya, many possibities)
(2)- He will reform (he didn't kill Kakashi, who he could have killed easily already)

Another thing to remember about Itachi, if he truly was all-powerful, he would have already taken what he wants. Same with Orochimaru. They have limits, they can be beaten, and they WILL be beaten or overcome, unless Kishimoto wants a bad ending to his anime, which I seriously doubt.

A last guess, Itachi is most likely NOT the strongest enemy in the series, I would be willing to bet that we haven't yet been introduced to the ultimate antagonist at this time.

XwingRob
Mon, 12-22-2003, 04:11 AM
I liked the saga where Jiryaia and Naruto went to find Tsuande.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 12-22-2003, 01:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (84K4 @ Dec 22 2003, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s always fun to see Kakashi geting beat up. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I like Kakashi,but for me seeing Itachi own everyone kicks ass for some reason.Even if he appears in a chapter for one page,it owns.That&#39;s the type of presence he brings to the table.

Itachi=Ownage of everything.

I wouldn&#39;t mind seeing Itachi own Kabuto,considering he beat Kakashi with very little effort,I&#39;m sure he could be Kabuto with his hands tied.

Mut
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:15 AM
the chapter when they first introduced itachi until the last chapter itachi was shown.

Insomniac
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:00 PM
this arc isnt too bad

Winged Dancer
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:28 PM
I like the first episode, definitely. The art was still pretty off from what we are now used to, but it&#39;s special...

Y&#39;see, I was terribly skeptical at Naruto. Everybody was reading it, talking about it, I only thought of how cliched every character looked.
But once, being very bored, I decided to download at least the first (manga) chapter. To tell the truth, the first pages seemed to be completely idiotic... I started getting a little bit more into it by the time Naruto fails and the Konoha women refer to him as &quot;that kid - and shush, we can&#39;t talk about it.&quot;
Then Mizuki (evil teacher, whatever) tries to help Naruto, and I was thinking how much of a bastard Iruka was, and then the big Naruto-is-Kyubi revelation...
When I saw Naruto crying, I didn&#39;t know whether to laugh or to cry along. I did neither, but decided two things...
1) I want to find a Iruka-ish husband,
2) I liked Naruto. A lot. In fact, it was my new favorite.

So that&#39;s why I love the first chapter.

Other than that, I enjoyed the Haku story-arc for it&#39;s sweetness and because of Kyubi-Naruto, who simply rules.
Also, the Tsunade story-arc &#39;cause... well, &#39;cause Naruto starts to be a bit more powerful and less lucky in his fights. He still doesn&#39;t plan things out, but he stops just kicking around and doing stupid things. And he gets the death neckakle...

This storyarc... well, I&#39;m enjoying it, but the one-on-one fights can be a drag. And I&#39;ve had it enough of Sasuke being an ass, so I can only hope that we see a change in his character, even a small one&#33;, once he&#39;s dragged back to the Leaf.