PDA

View Full Version : I was re-reading...

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-21-2003, 09:04 AM
I probably forgot these things but anyways...

In ish 140

They say Itachi was succesfully afflicted with the kubiwa, Whats that?

In ish 142,

What that symbol on Itachi's left arm on the cover?

4 dots on the sharigan means a sharingan master?

Seven mist shinobi, If Zabuza was one and Kisama is anotha, Are they all powerful?

Uchiha clan is known as the strongest? I thought it was the hyuuga?

Naruto is the fourth's inheritance, so part of him is in there?

Also, Akatsuki is a group of 9 S-class rank ninjas. Kisama is 1, Itachi is 2, Oro is 3, so that means there are 6 more really powerful ninjas left from other villages.

That's all for now...

Insomniac
Sun, 12-21-2003, 09:07 AM
Uchiha was one of the strongest, Hyuga was the strongest.
4 dots is an error, it should only show 3 - 3 is a sharigan master

and from what we've seen all the 7 mist shinobi have been jounins

Insomniac
Mon, 12-22-2003, 02:49 AM
its not really legendary 7
its just the 7 mist shinobi

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 12-22-2003, 04:10 AM
orochimaru isnt a member of akatsuki anymore. so there is actaully 7 more memebres.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-22-2003, 04:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Dec 22 2003, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> orochimaru isnt a member of akatsuki anymore. so there is actaully 7 more memebres. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no... there are still six left to be reaveled

8- Itachui &amp; Kisama = 8-2 =6...

unless you guys think Kabuto was a part of them as well, which he isn&#39;t sinse he stayed with the leaf village...

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 12-22-2003, 04:40 AM
Translation I saw was for 7 Mist Swordsman, just means they were members of the Mist Sword Squad.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 12-22-2003, 05:17 AM
i thought there were a total of 9 members in akatsuki.

because then there is still 7 more poeple to be revealed

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:16 AM
Oro is a member, they counted 9 including him. So since he left there is eight members broken up into 2 groups of four...

miragevault
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:22 AM
okie i have a question that is slightly off track...
about clans and villages...

i mean whats the difference? in the chapter about sasuke and itachi&#39;s younger days, on the day where itachi massacred the entire clan, the manga showed drawings that look much like a village background. (When sasuke came back from the ninja academy he finds a very dark and quiet hometown that is quite big in size. And since he is the sole survivor of something that looks like a village how did he end up in Leaf Village?) So does it mean that er... the Uchiha clan is actually living in a village INSIDE Leaf village?

Damn... i cant see the logic.

primalspas
Mon, 12-22-2003, 11:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon &#064; Dec 21 2003, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto is the fourth&#39;s inheritance, so part of him is in there?

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
almost all of those questions have been discussed on this forum but to answer the question i quoted, my translation said &quot;legacy&quot; instead of &quot;inheritance&quot; which makes more sense. Legacy would make sense because legacy is what you leave behind when you are dead (material or not) so the fourth&#39;s legacy is the sealing of the Kyuubi, that is what he will always be remembered for hence his legacy, and that legacy is really naruto, because naruto has the kyuubi inside of him. Though i still think that is supposed to be a hint that the fourth was naruto&#39;s father.

Miragevault: I think that the Uchihas had their own compound or area of the village to themselves, like the hyuugas do. So Sasuke was going back to his compound/section of the village that belonged to his clan, i mean a clan is probably a good thirty to forty people.

raijin
Mon, 12-22-2003, 12:33 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 21 2003, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I probably forgot these things but anyways...

In ish 140

They say Itachi was succesfully afflicted with the kubiwa, Whats that?

In ish 142,

What that symbol on Itachi&#39;s left arm on the cover?

4 dots on the sharigan means a sharingan master?

Seven mist shinobi, If Zabuza was one and Kisama is anotha, Are they all powerful?

Uchiha clan is known as the strongest? I thought it was the hyuuga?

Naruto is the fourth&#39;s inheritance, so part of him is in there?

Also, Akatsuki is a group of 9 S-class rank ninjas. Kisama is 1, Itachi is 2, Oro is 3, so that means there are 6 more really powerful ninjas left from other villages.

That&#39;s all for now... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It wasn&#39;t Itachi they were referring to, it was Sasuke being afflicted with the kubiwa. Kubiwa roughly translates into neck ring/circle, they are basically saying &quot;curse seal&quot;.

The mark/tattoo on Itachi&#39;s arm signifies he was a member of the Leaf&#39;s ANBU.

As far as we know, the 3 pupil markings in the Sharingan represent a person who is quite skilled or a master of the Sharingan.

The 7 Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist are stated as being the most powerful ninjas from that village.

The strongest clan (Uchiha or Hyuuga) of the Leaf is still up for debate, since there are conflicting statements in the manga.

Yes, there are 6 more members of the Akatuki left to be introduced

SDShamshel
Mon, 12-22-2003, 01:19 PM
The Hyuuga are generally considered the first clan of the Leaf. They are the main group, and are considered one of the backbones of the Leaf.

The Uchiha are referred to as the most-feared clan of the Leaf.

Assertn
Mon, 12-22-2003, 01:32 PM
i think zabuza being a legendary 7 is debatable.....
one sub group had zabuza mentioned by kisame, another group had no reference whatsoever

Nine Tailed Demon
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:58 AM
Nah, I think chapter 143 or around there said they broken up into two groups...

Weiirdo
Tue, 12-23-2003, 06:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 22 2003, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oro is a member, they counted 9 including him. So since he left there is eight members broken up into 2 groups of four... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif four groups of two you mean http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Blight
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:08 AM
i started to re read 2 and the thing i picked up this time that i missed on the first way through is the fact that the kyuubi is the 9 tailed fox demon and there are 9 people in the akatsuki. mabie there like narutos tail&#39;s

Mut
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:13 AM
it&#39;s 4 of 2 cuz itachi and kisame are partners.