PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru

Insomniac
Sun, 12-21-2003, 06:39 AM
just felt like i should clear some things up because theres always these posts in which people say well Orochimaru and Kabuto are gay, i posted this in another thread but it was sort of off topic so i thought it would be better off here http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

for those that think Orochimaru and Kabuto are gay lets look at the facts shall we.

Orochimaru has licked Anko (got to respect that)
Kabuto has touched more boobs then anyone in the entire Naruto series (Hinata and Tsunade)

they've done things that most people in this forum only dream about and you're calling them gay?

infact they're basically the only ones who have had ANY female contact at all
Not only has Naruto kissed a guy, he found Haku more attractive then Sakura, i wonder why people dont call him gay? haha

84K4
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:09 AM
flamboient orenge outfit and a lack of interests for Hinata, people do call Naruto a flaming homosexual.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:35 AM
We know NAruto isn't gay since his precious person is Sakura...

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:40 AM
It's all a cover up.Oro would take some little boy Michael Jackson style before a grown woman.Kabuto,he's not gay,but after being with Oro for so long,he is bound to swing both ways.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-21-2003, 08:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 21 2003, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Not only has Naruto kissed a guy, he found Haku more attractive then Sakura. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
about the first part, i&#39;m trumatazied by that part, i won&#39;t ever see&#092;read ep&#092;chap 3 again... and i&#39;m trying to avoid the flashbacks as well.

about Haku part, you can&#39;t blame him.. i also thought Haku looks better than Sakura, infact, i still refuse to belive haku&#39;s a he. Let me tell you this, Haku was just doing the &#39;he&#39; thing so that he could become a better shinobi&#33; i don&#39;t care that even her mom called her a he. HAKU IS A GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHAAAA&#33;

thinking of it, you&#39;re probably right, Kabuto is the MAN&#33; he got the two sides of the line, over sized boobies and small girls tits&#33;

(man, i need to sleep, i&#39;m starting to sound like an idiot pervert...)

last thing, ORO is gay, we know he bitten five males until now, and licked a few more...

BITE: the three of males of the sound four, Sasuke, Jirya.
i&#39;m quite positive he also leaked Naruto at some point...

Evil Eyes
Mon, 12-22-2003, 02:19 AM
man Oro is a 100% fag.
Didn&#39;t u see him go all horny when sasuke won his first match in the chuunin exam?&#33; that was GAY&#33;
Also did u hear how he called kaks &quot;Kakashi-kuuuun&quot; in the gayest tone ever after sasuke&#39;s match..

And that kidnapping sasuke for the shringan thing is just a cover up.. the fag has a major crush on susgay (he couldn&#39;t get Itachi, so why not hit on his lil bro).

Plus Oro dumped Anko and replaced her by Kabuto.. man who the hell would dump a major Hottie like Anko?&#33;

AAB
Mon, 12-22-2003, 03:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Eyes @ Dec 22 2003, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> man Oro is a 100% fag.
Didn&#39;t u see him go all horny when sasuke won his first match in the chuunin exam?&#33; that was GAY&#33;
Also did u hear how he called kaks &quot;Kakashi-kuuuun&quot; in the gayest tone ever after sasuke&#39;s match..

And that kidnapping sasuke for the shringan thing is just a cover up.. the fag has a major crush on susgay (he couldn&#39;t get Itachi, so why not hit on his lil bro).

Plus Oro dumped Anko and replaced her by Kabuto.. man who the hell would dump a major Hottie like Anko?&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol too good

Insomniac
Mon, 12-22-2003, 03:20 AM
pfft Orochimarus in the body of 9 year old now, he cant be gay.
He dropped Anko because he couldnt use her anymore (cant have sex with her so why have her around)
Kabuto probably goes out and touches as many boobs are he can then records pictures of it on his chakra cards for Oro to see.
He cant use his hands so he cant touch any boobs anymore, thats why he wants Sasukes body, to get with Ino and Sakura

nark
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 21 2003, 08:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Dec 21 2003, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Not only has Naruto kissed a guy, he found Haku more attractive then Sakura. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
about the first part, i&#39;m trumatazied by that part, i won&#39;t ever see&#092;read ep&#092;chap 3 again... and i&#39;m trying to avoid the flashbacks as well.

about Haku part, you can&#39;t blame him.. i also thought Haku looks better than Sakura, infact, i still refuse to belive haku&#39;s a he. Let me tell you this, Haku was just doing the &#39;he&#39; thing so that he could become a better shinobi&#33; i don&#39;t care that even her mom called her a he. HAKU IS A GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WHAAAA&#33;

thinking of it, you&#39;re probably right, Kabuto is the MAN&#33; he got the two sides of the line, over sized boobies and small girls tits&#33;

(man, i need to sleep, i&#39;m starting to sound like an idiot pervert...)

last thing, ORO is gay, we know he bitten five males until now, and licked a few more...

BITE: the three of males of the sound four, Sasuke, Jirya.
i&#39;m quite positive he also leaked Naruto at some point... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah. He licked naruto in the forest of death when he used the 5 something seal on naruto. Licked all of his body. hes gay

fear_my_jutsu
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:34 AM
this is by far the dumbest and most halarious thread ever, and when did kabuto touch boobs??? (hinata an anko?)

Hayate
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:23 AM
lol, this thread ownz, almost as much as the old &quot;we hate sasuke thing&quot;.

why do i always have to like the most unpopular characters? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Winged Dancer
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:42 AM
Hey, you are not alone.... I usually like hated characters best too. Like Sakura. Definitely not my favorite (by far), but I still like her... while she&#39;s rather hated by the rest http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Oh, and those who fail to see the humor... c&#39;mon, people. At least I&#39;m not being completely serious. I don&#39;t give a dead rat&#39;s ass whether Orochimaru is gay or not, I&#39;m just poking at the topic. I&#39;m not a yaoi fangirl either... those are scary. For some reason I can&#39;t phantom, they believe girls should be all killed (even though they are girls) and that ALL boys should screw and love each other. Creepy. Creepy I say.

...&#39;sides, anybody remembers the (fake) manga chapter in which Sasuke decided to join the Sailor Soldiers? What was it, number 181?

Legendary Nin
Tue, 12-23-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey..In Japan the legal age is 13,anything that or above is all legal.What a coincedence,there all 13+,I guess they like the real young ones Fresh out of the academy..or FOA.

shamest
Tue, 12-23-2003, 03:00 AM
Makes me wonder why some people want every character to be gay in a series. clinically there are reasons for this. You are obsessed too much about your own sexual orietation or unsure of yourself sexuall eitehr you assume everyone else is orientated your way probabilly just your wishful thinking. Why you obsess about manga character orientation is strange

Legendary Nin
Tue, 12-23-2003, 03:08 AM
So your saying that when we see Oro extend his tongue,which happens to be longer than Gene Simmons,licks some male chracters all over their cheek,and lick their lips after.That is normal,don&#39;t you find it a bit odd.Do you go around licking mens cheeks only to be left with a smile and get nothing but pleasure from it.It&#39;s not obessing,it&#39;s just flat out fucked up.I don&#39;t consider licking random men and deriving pleasure from these acts as heterosexual.Anyone who says that&#39;s perfectly normal,I question them.Orochimaru&#39;s interest in young boys,and licking young boys,don&#39;t you find that odd.C&#39;mon,the guy is the Michael Jackson of Naruto.

Insomniac
Tue, 12-23-2003, 06:11 AM
would be cool to change the channel with your tounge, which Orochi probably can.
Eventually he&#39;ll stop using his arms all together because hes lazy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-23-2003, 06:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 23 2003, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> would be cool to change the channel with your tounge, which Orochi probably can.
Eventually he&#39;ll stop using his arms all together because hes lazy http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
holding the remote control with the tounge is indeed cool, but not half as cool as holding a bottle of coke with the tounge...

just think about it&#33; to hold up your drink with the tounge&#33; it&#39;s the best ever&#33;

Insomniac
Tue, 12-23-2003, 06:45 AM
You shouldnt see his tounge as something sexual.
thats the point, and he didnt go around licking mens cheeks, he used his tounge to hold off Naruto from attacking him and hold him up, once he sealed him he let go - nothing else happened.
Simpy Orochimaru uses his tounge as he would an arm, you&#39;re saying that if you touch someone you&#39;re gay? geez
Orochimaru has also licked Anko, which was more of a sexual thing then any other licking hes done. He took pleasure out of that, he didnt exactly go &#39;ohh naruto i love holding your body with my tounge&#39;
Maybe you should stop thinking of what you want him to be and start looking at what he actually is.

Say your best friend is bleeding in the shower, do you run off and say &#39;hey i dont want to risk seeing anything through the curtain because i&#39;m scared that i might be gay&#33;&#39; you might i dunno. Its just like doctors dont run off when you&#39;re sick or your mum doesnt run off if you&#39;re in the shower with the door/curtain closed, its not like he had the curtain open giving a peep show is it

The fact that he uses his tounge is to show how creepy the tounge is, he doesnt use it the way we would, he uses it to pickup stuff and basically uses it like another arm, props to him for mastering his tounge like that - wouldnt you want to move stuff around with your tounge if your hands were full?
Cant tell me you&#39;ve never put a letter or something in your mouth to hold it whilst your hands are full.

He bit Sasuke to infect him with his seal, he didnt bite him anywhere else than his neck, maybe if he bit his crouch then we&#39;d be worried.
He wants to use Sasuke as a body, not as a sexual experience.
I dont know what you go around thinking but you should stop reading homosexual undertones into everything where there is none.

Hell you&#39;re thinking that the only moment that was a homosexual undertone was something normal, you&#39;re saying that Haku should be a girl when he was obviously the gay male, more so then any other character in the entire series - and you&#39;re ignoring that point and trying to make him a girl.... hmm if you dont see whats wrong with that then you cant really go around saying that this characters gay or that characters gay, you&#39;re saying that the only actual gay one is the straight one.

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-23-2003, 07:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 23 2003, 05:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just think about it&#33; to hold up your drink with the tounge&#33; it&#39;s the best ever&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kinda like trying to bite your chin...

Mut
Tue, 12-23-2003, 08:36 AM
the. most. worthless. thread. ever.

this is so stupid to argue about anyone&#39;s sexuality, whether it is a real person or just a character in a story/anime/whatever.

Insomniac
Tue, 12-23-2003, 08:50 AM
dazz do you ever have any constructive to say?
when i saw the name dazz had replied to the thread i just knew it would be something like &#39;this is stupid&#39;
look back at most of your posts and you&#39;re always saying that.
dont you have better things to do then post about how stupid something is? if it were truely worthless then why did you bother posting

Mut
Tue, 12-23-2003, 09:03 AM
i will point out four things.

1. my name has three z&#39;s, not two. thanks.

2. you&#39;re right. i do have a certain amount of posts that just say &quot;this is a stupid thread&quot; or whatever, but it&#39;s my opinion. i&#39;m not telling you that you can&#39;t post such threads or anything, no one is stopping you from posting about your thoughts and no one is stopping me...that&#39;s why it&#39;s a forum. don&#39;t get worked up over something that someone said on the internet.

3. i find it that, debating over a character&#39;s sexuality is ridiculous. what if he is gay? what if he isn&#39;t? what is the point, does it really matter? it just leads to people using deragatory terms such as &quot;fag&quot; or &quot;homo.&quot; it&#39;s like giving matches to an arsonist. don&#39;t you have better things to do then post threads that&#39;s inevitable to pointless comments?

4. </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>when i saw the name dazz had replied to the thread i just knew it would be something like &#39;this is stupid&#39;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well, i&#39;m glad i&#39;m at least known for something.

Uberbaka
Tue, 12-23-2003, 11:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 23 2003, 05:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The fact that he uses his tounge is to show how creepy the tounge is, he doesnt use it the way we would, he uses it to pickup stuff and basically uses it like another arm, props to him for mastering his tounge like that - wouldnt you want to move stuff around with your tounge if your hands were full?
Cant tell me you&#39;ve never put a letter or something in your mouth to hold it whilst your hands are full.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
*mental image of Oro using his tongue to hold a remote and zap around*

Hey, do you think he could make his tongue limber enough to make it perform handseals? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Winged Dancer
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Agree with fear_my_jutsu.

I side with the &quot;Oro is gay&#33;&quot; fact. And Kabuto, too. Sure, he&#39;s touched few boobs and all, but that doesn&#39;t prove anything. I mean, Tsunade&#39;s, that was in the middle of a battle, and Hinata&#39;s... well, perhaps he&#39;s a child perv only. &#39;Sides, you saw him in the last manga chapter? He was trying to peek at Oro during his shower&#33;I&#39;m sure. All that &quot;I&#39;m keeping guard and informing about Sasuke-kun&quot; thing is just a cover.

And Orochimaru could&#39;ve told him to bugger off or simply killed him if he didn&#39;t want the attention... but nooo, he allows lil&#39; Kabuto to spy. Perhaps Orochimaru&#39;s shower yells weren&#39;t pain?

Ah yes, and Haku... well, he&#39;s a she, I&#39;m sure. Either that or he&#39;s among the girliest boys ever born - Jesus, I&#39;m a girl (boobs included and all) and cosplayed as him, and the best comment I got was &quot;It really fits you, &#39;cause you look just as girlie.&quot; So no doubt about it... Haku was surely a girl posing as a boy to get Zabuza&#39;s attention. Because Zabuza was definitely a child perv.

gaara
Tue, 12-23-2003, 01:51 PM
I&#39;m ashamed of fans like this....what provokes these thoughts is the question........scary

JessiA
Wed, 12-24-2003, 02:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Dec 23 2003, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2. you&#39;re right. i do have a certain amount of posts that just say &quot;this is a stupid thread&quot; or whatever, but it&#39;s my opinion.* i&#39;m not telling you that you can&#39;t post such threads or anything, no one is stopping you from posting about your thoughts and no one is stopping me...that&#39;s why it&#39;s a forum.* don&#39;t get worked up over something that someone said on the internet.

3. i find it that, debating over a character&#39;s sexuality is ridiculous.* what if he is gay? what if he isn&#39;t? what is the point, does it really matter? it just leads to people using deragatory terms such as &quot;fag&quot; or &quot;homo.&quot;* it&#39;s like giving matches to an arsonist.* don&#39;t you have better things to do then post threads that&#39;s inevitable to pointless comments?
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Look. I respect your right to post in the threads as much as anyone else.. However, don&#39;t just post in a thread to say &quot;This is stupid.&quot; That&#39;s considered spam.

You&#39;re right, in reality, it IS stupid to argue about a person&#39;s sexuality, but does that make this thread pointless? No. Some people enjoy debating over what the true sexuality behind the person is. Hell, I know I LOVED counting the innuendos in Hajime no Ippo.

If you can&#39;t post something that has ANY sustanance and/or can give any fuel to the topic on hand, without distracting the people from the topic, then don&#39;t post at all. What do you think you&#39;re trying to do? Make them read your post and hopefully go, &quot;Wow.. You know what? He&#39;s right... This is stupid.. Maybe I&#39;ll go patch together a quilt or something.&quot; Because that is sooooo wrong. At the very least, the person who started this topic will be insulted and get mad at you. What you&#39;re doing is considered flaming and you will be dealt with accordingly.

This topic isn&#39;t promoting the hatred of homosexuals, it&#39;s just exploring the possibility that they may be... Because, believe me, if it was promoting the hatred of gay people, this would be closed in a heartbeat.

And back to on topic:

Orochimaru&#39;s tongue is scary... And some of the fanart pics of him I&#39;ve seen... *shudder* Besides, he does seem to approach guys much more easily in the anime from what I&#39;ve seen...

Mut
Wed, 12-24-2003, 04:43 AM
k, you guys are taking what i said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. people get so worked up over a simple comment. and to make this post not be a spam, i&#39;ll say: orochimaru is heterosexual, end of discussion.

winner&#33;

Insomniac
Wed, 12-24-2003, 05:13 AM
every topic on this forum could be considered pointless because we cant change anything.
Does that mean we stop posting or point out each in each topic that we think its not important? no http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Evil Eyes
Wed, 12-24-2003, 10:53 AM
why r u guys taking things so seriously. I thought it was a fun kind of topic.

Insomniac
Wed, 12-24-2003, 10:57 AM
it is, i wasnt taking it seriously but when people post constantly just to say &#39;this thread is dumb&#39; kinda gets on your nerves (if you dont believe me take a look through Dazzz&#39;s post history and most of them are him saying some post is dumb)
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

84K4
Thu, 12-25-2003, 01:32 PM
I don&#39;t really care if Oroshimaru is gay, but I do wonder if he is a necrophile hes much more interested in experementing with dead body&#39;s than litil boy&#39;s and girls. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif