PDA

View Full Version : genma's toothpick

jing
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:36 AM
all i can say is that they ruined such a cool character!!. doesnt he feel fatter to u???

sangai
Sun, 12-21-2003, 03:07 AM
i dunno i think its hard to judge what color a characters hair compaired to the manga seeing as how its in black and white i think the deal with naruto is that black hair will always be drawn black and that lighter color hairs I.E blode,brown,pink,white those will be drawn white

and yeah his toothpic is getting bigger every time i think that by the end episode 70 it will be like 4 feet long but its cool

i didn't think he looked fatter maybe its just the artist thats doing the animation at the time

Assertn
Sun, 12-21-2003, 04:16 AM
i think everybody expected him to be blonde.....im not sure whether its cause his very light in the manga, or cause there was actually a color image somewhere of him with blonde hair....but thats what i assumed he'd have

Elite Hentai
Sun, 12-21-2003, 05:02 AM
<span style='color:gray'>(dry)</span>

He changes toothpicks every episode... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif I think he doesn&#39;t want the same toothpick in his mouth for more han a week... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 12-21-2003, 05:20 AM
its a piece of grass

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 21 2003, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its a piece of grass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That grows more than Pinocchio&#39;s nose.

Insomniac
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:24 AM
he could have just been eating more of it before

you know how country people sometimes have grass in their mouths? its like that

Baka-chan
Sun, 12-21-2003, 11:47 AM
thats is one pointy, stiff lookin piece of grass http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

and for a toothpick, that thing is freakin long. it&#39;s more like a skewer http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:07 PM
Talking about Genma,notice how all of the examiners in the chuunin exam were killed.First Hayate,then Genma,odd.

nark
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:11 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Dec 22 2003, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Talking about Genma,notice how all of the examiners in the chuunin exam were killed.First Hayate,then Genma,odd. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
As of so far, we dont know of genma dies. Remember that the tsunade&#39;s aid chick(whasa her name?) said that they were seriously wounded.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:30 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nark @ Dec 22 2003, 12:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Dec 22 2003, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Talking about Genma,notice how all of the examiners in the chuunin exam were killed.First Hayate,then Genma,odd. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
As of so far, we dont know of genma dies. Remember that the tsunade&#39;s aid chick(whasa her name?) said that they were seriously wounded. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s been a while since I read those chapters.I can&#39;t remember how long this fight againist the 4 legendary sound nins have been going on.It&#39;s going to be at least 7 episodes in the anime,what a drag on.

Assertn
Sun, 12-21-2003, 01:15 PM
anybody wonder whats up with the anime genma? not only should his hair be blonde, but his toothpick seems to get longer and longer everytime they show it&#33;

pandaexpress79
Tue, 12-23-2003, 04:41 AM
*spits tooth pick, omg its kunai&#33; (0_0)

i thought genma would have gray hair just beacuse he resembles mizuki from 1st ep/chap, be funny if they were related seperated conjoined twins?&#33;?...

differences...
-headbands worn differently
-mizuki evil
-genma has toothpick

other than that very similar hm..... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Wodball
Tue, 12-23-2003, 10:48 AM
Here&#39;s an analogy...

Genma&#39;s toothpick is like Asuma&#39;s cigarette. You assume he changes it ever so often so that he&#39;s not considered a dirty ninja.

Genma spits his out when he gets attacked by the four Sound nins...

Asuma drops his during the fight with the Leaf traitors that were trailing Shika after the Chunnin exam was interrupted...

Probably didn&#39;t clarify anything about the topic. Oh well.

8upED
Sat, 12-27-2003, 08:31 AM
Well Genma and the other dude didnt die Tsunami side kick found them in time to revive em.

I thought that thing in genmas mouth was like a weed of some sort hehe like those country boys chew on. and when he spits it out it was like a kuenai... hmm mabey he used some chakra on it to make it to make it like a kuenai.