Elite Hentai
Sat, 12-20-2003, 06:11 AM
some people are left-handed, really

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 12-20-2003, 06:37 AM
intersting thread... i didnt even notice these things

sangai
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:45 AM
look at how the chakra flows your left arm is almost direclty linked to your heart and is very close and has the best ability to gather the most chakra there and the fastest

Uchuu no Recca
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:49 AM
I thought the heart pumps blood....not chakra!

hahman14
Sat, 12-20-2003, 11:16 AM
all ur organs r important factors in the production of chakra. this was explained during the chuunin exam in the fight between neji and hinata. that is y the style that the hyuga use is so lethal, cuz it targets ur tenketsus and ur organs and since there is no way to train ur insides ur pretty much goin to die if u face a hyuga.

Assertn
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:45 PM
actually......the only character that ive actually noticed to be left handed is that "unlucky" rain genin. Keep in mind, that the placement of the shuriken holster is the easiest way to tell. It would make more sense to wear it on your left leg if you're left handed.

Zontos
Sun, 12-21-2003, 04:30 AM
actualy... you wear it on the other leg...

if you are right handed you have your drawn type weapons on your left side and draw across.

I'd love to see you try and pull a sword out from your ride side if you were right handed.

Elite Hentai
Sun, 12-21-2003, 05:13 AM
I thought shurikens are worn on your right leg so you can grab them quickly. Long weapons like swords are impossible to wear on your right leg because you need a lot of space when drawing them.

hahman14
Sun, 12-21-2003, 07:12 AM
ur supposed to wear swords on ur opposite side but short weapons like shurikens r worn on the same arm u throw with. a way to prove this is in the beginnin of the chuunin exam where some guy makes a copy of naruto and sasuke figures out its not him cuz the holdster is on the right side when naruto is actually left handed

Death BOO Z
Sun, 12-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Naruto is right handed... check chap 46, and he wears the shurikan hostler on his right leg.

Uberbaka
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zontos @ Dec 21 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actualy... you wear it on the other leg...

if you are right handed you have your drawn type weapons on your left side and draw across.

I&#39;d love to see you try and pull a sword out from your ride side if you were right handed. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Gunmen grab their right gun with their right hand, &#39;cause a gun/shuriken is short enough to flip upwards out of it&#39;s &quot;sheat&quot;. Check out the scene where naruto pulls out one when Zabusa asks for one and all will be clear http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Baka-chan
Sun, 12-21-2003, 11:45 AM
maybe it&#39;s just a coincidence that they used their left hands? i think you&#39;re looking too much into it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif after all, people can use both hands

hahman14
Mon, 12-22-2003, 05:53 AM
umm he might be right handed in the manga but in the show hes left. now unless u can prove me wrong im stickin with it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Wodball
Tue, 12-23-2003, 11:04 AM
What about the Forest of Death? When Sasuke attacks the Mist Gennin, he says that the holster is on the wrong side (In addition to other things.) Assuming that the holster thing for shurikens are true, then Naruto is right handed.

Also, what about the first Chunnin test? What hand is he writing with? I don&#39;t have the files with me so I can&#39;t check.

Lastly, I think most of the ninja&#39;s are ambidextrous. Think about it. If you aren&#39;t then you are disabling half of your body. From the Neji and Naruto fight, the kunai&#39;s are wielded by both hands at separate times. Watch the hands in the fight and you&#39;ll see that Naruto throws lefty, then attacks Neji with his right after catching Neji&#39;s Kunai. (Again, can&#39;t confirm because I don&#39;t have the files with me.)

Raven
Tue, 12-23-2003, 11:23 AM
I would imagine that when designing the manga itself, Kishimoto(sp) probably didn&#39;t take any of this into account, it doesn&#39;t really matter. I think you&#39;re most likely reading way too much into it.