PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru's true intentions

Iznogoud
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:01 AM
Just watched episode 30 again and oro says sasuke is the perfect vessel to be his successor...
Maybe he feels like getting tired of killin ppl and making evil plans to rule the world ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
By the way i don't think he chooses sasuke because of the sharingan but because he knows he's gonna be one of the best nins later on, because he has to, to be able to kill his brother itachi.

Kagari
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:51 AM
Yeah, he knows sasuke is driven and determined, and that he has MASS potential power. I don't know, but from what i hear Itachi is fucking powerful....do you think Oro fears him? I don't know how their power compares to eachother....but Oro might want to use Sasuke's hatred to eliminate a potential rival. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 04:56 AM
I think that the 'successor' thing might just be a poor translation (not like a fault of ANBU-AONE, but just that 'successor' is the best translation without being perfect.) And how do we know how powerful Itachi is? He's only mentioned like twice or something. Actually, it sort of reminds me of Vash and Knives, how we don't know anything about either until almost the end of the series.

Kagari
Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:05 AM
I think, since he wiped out the whole uchiha clan, he must be somewhat powerful. that's where i made the assumption....could be wrong, but Uchiha seems to have had the reputation of being hella powerful.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:28 AM
Do we know why Itachi didn't kill Sasuke? If so, then why?

Iznogoud
Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:32 AM
Because he's a real evil and he prefered let him live with the pain of his parents/clan killed with him just watching...
Just got an idea about oro:
Maybe he just wants sasuke's body because his will somehow be too old at some point...dunno just a thought...might be completely wrong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:35 AM
I think Sasuke(or whatever, bad speller of names here ^^) will atleast fall once or twice to the power, but Ihe is intelligent enough to see the danger.

uzuMaki_fox9
Sat, 12-20-2003, 06:33 AM
I think Itachi knows the ultimate Uchiha techniques which make miles more powerful than Oro. Sasuke is all about revenge and doing anything to become strong (I think he said something along these lines a while back) so his falling into Oro's hands seems inevitable to me. But I don't realy think that Itachi is even woried at all about Sasuke and Oro as they are not realy a threat to him. Well thats just speculation on my part.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 06:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uzuMaki_fox9 @ Dec 20 2003, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke is all about revenge and doing anything to become strong </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That was when the seal first took him in episode 33, but at the time he was really under it&#39;s influence and I don&#39;t think that that was indicative of his true nature. Sasuke really seems to me to be a pretty good guy, and unless the earlier episodes were made before any of this was even thought out, I think that he does have a good heart. (Remember how he fed Naruto even though he would have failed the Genin exam.) He&#39;s a good guy on the inside, but is blinded by Orochimaru and his hatred for Itachi.

itsgalf
Sat, 12-20-2003, 07:57 AM
or maybe Orochimaru is just some sick pedophile

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:12 AM
For once I won&#39;t fall for creating a continuation for the Orochimaru-Paedophile line http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif .

I think I have kinda asked this before as well. If he was just after some visual enhancements he could have gone for the Byuakugan also or when he met Sasuke he could have just ripped his eye out and plugged it in.

Or maybe the reason why he didn&#39;t take Sasuke&#39;s eyes is simply that they are physically too small for him, since Sasuke is only about 12-13 his body is still growing. Maybe he would have taken his eyes though if he didn&#39;t feel Sasuke had the potential when he toyed around with him in the forest.

Maybe he is going to try and do an Emperor Palpatine thing and take control of Sasuke and make him is right hand man, and get rid of Kabuto at the same time&#33;

As for using Sasuke to fight Itachi, Sasuke may be talented but I don&#39;t think it is realistic for a child to grow into some uber monster in a short space of time and he would have to train Sasuke himself for a while and maybe give him another seal on the other side of Sasuke&#39;s neck to give him the extra power that Orochimaru has been speaking of.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 20 2003, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [He would have to] train Sasuke himself for a while and maybe give him another seal on the other side of Sasuke&#39;s neck to give him the extra power that Orochimaru has been speaking of. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I don&#39;t think he can just &#39;give him another seal&#39;, or there would be a lot more of them.

Also, why are all the seals negative? It seems as though if they give so much power and are essentially always active and don&#39;t seem to use chakra then why aren&#39;t there any beneficial (not corrupting) ones?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Also, why are all the seals negative? It seems as though if they give so much power and are essentially always active and don&#39;t seem to use chakra then why aren&#39;t there any beneficial (not corrupting) ones?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Maybe because the only shortcut to having huge amounts of chakra is via a path of evil... unless ofcourse you already have a demon/spirit shoved into you at birth http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:43 AM
See, that&#39;s just like the Force. You can only wield the powerful things like grip and lightning if you&#39;re a dark jedi... why the hell can&#39;t the good guys have righteous powers too?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:51 AM
Slightly off topic but I think good Jedi can also do that stuff except they choose not too and/or they need to train longer to be able to control the force to use that stuff.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:57 AM
Anyway, I think that maybe Orochimaru wants to use Sasuke like Zabuza used Haku.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Probably but the question is why Sasuke and against whom? He already has Kabuto, and I think Itachi is gonna be waaaaaay out of Sasuke league for a long time to come.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 09:08 AM
I don&#39;t see why everyone thinks Itachi is so powerful. He killed a bunch of ninja&#39;s yes, but so did Zabuza, and he wasn&#39;t that hard to dispose of. Hell, so did Kyuubi, and Naruto is kyuubi.

Krbadass
Sat, 12-20-2003, 09:08 AM
I think that he wants him as a tool somehow, maybe take his sharingan or maybe take his face or body or w/e like he did in the forest.

And itachi didnt just kill a bunch of ninjas, he killed the most powerful clan single handed. Zabuza just killed a bunch of no names.

Kn1ves
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Am I wrong or doesnt Oro also want Naruto??

villin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Dec 20 2003, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Am I wrong or doesnt Oro also want Naruto?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I don&#39;t recall him saying that but he should want Naruto even more that Sasgay. He knows that the Kyubi is sealed inside Naruto and as the evil dude he is he should want the best and the best is inside Naruto.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:19 AM
SASGAY?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

I mean... I know he&#39;s a bit of a dick but... Sasgay?

villin
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:22 AM
I&#39;ve been writing that for many months. It just sounds so rite. I probably can&#39;t even spell his real name correctly anymore.

P.S. My name for Sakura is Sakhora

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:22 AM
I think that Oro wants Sasuke&#39;s body. Kinda like the grass nins body he had in the Forest of Death, except a perminant deal. He&#39;d be a lot stronger with Sasuke&#39;s body, and he&#39;d be able to take out Itachi probably. Oro would be able to get stronger very quickly, because he would know how to use the chakra of Sasuke&#39;s body to its potential. During the episode in the preliminaries when he confronted Kakashi, Oro said Kakashi was lucky because he already had &quot;it.&quot; Above all Oro wants the Sharigan. He doesn&#39;t need Sasuke as a new right hand man, Kabuto will remain in that position unless he kills Oro.

Moses The White
Sat, 12-20-2003, 11:15 AM
Puppetmaster&#39;s idea actually makes a lot of sense. I think that Orochimaru probably is after Sharingan, but not in a physical sense, because he could have just killed Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke and taken his eyes. I think that Orochimaru might not even know how Kakashi phisically got a Sharingan, and wants to get it some other way.

Brel
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:21 PM
Oro prob is after the Sharingan but wants it in its complete and most powerful form. goin back to the Zabuza saga, Kakashi says that his isn&#39;t complete and he can&#39;t use it perfectly. also Haku says something about bein supprised how Sasuke first uses the Sharingan in mid fight and it not being complete. some of the flash backs showin Itachi shows his eyes in Sharingan with 3 dots spinnin, while lookin at Kakashi&#39;s and Sasuke&#39;s only having 2 dots. Oro prob let Sasuke go so he could grow stronger and gain full access to the full powers and potential of the Sharingan naturally like any Uchiha could, cause he couldn&#39;t do it himself if it was a transplant like Kakashi&#39;s(imo).

Assertn
Sat, 12-20-2003, 12:22 PM
all i gotta say......is that those previews for episode 51 really creeped me out when they showed kabuto holding a scalpel up to sasuke&#39;s face. It wouldve sucked if sasuke ended up losing one of his eyes at that point in the series.

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 21 2003, 12:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Do you think Orochimaru may fear people like Kabuto and Kakashi, espically Kabuto, from getting stronger and beating him? I mean, Kabuto only seems to be about 16-17 and he is strong... him and Kakashi could grow to be very, very powerful. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
why kakashi? kakashi seems to be rather older than kabuto... yes kabuto is kinda scary isn&#39;t he? he&#39;s standard is higher than kakashi at his age... i wonder how all these prodigies do it.... is it true that there are more genius&#39;s in konoha?

Suzuki Fanboy
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Everyone underestimates Kakashi....we haven&#39;t even really seen him fight at his full potential yet. At least, I don&#39;t think we have.

RoMuLuu
Sun, 12-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Hmm, he&#39;s propably going to use Sasuke as a weapon. Just as they say: &quot;Ninja are tools of war&quot; etc.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 12-21-2003, 03:00 AM
I GOT ANOTHER IDEA&#33;&#33; OROCHIMARU IS GONNA ADOPT SASUKE&#33;&#33;

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-21-2003, 04:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Dec 21 2003, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I GOT ANOTHER IDEA&#33;&#33; OROCHIMARU IS GONNA ADOPT SASUKE&#33;&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You mean he&#39;s impotent so he can&#39;t start a family of his own http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif ?

Kakashi In my opinion may only be about 26 or so himself.. he aint exactly past his prime and it seems he hasn&#39;t really been training lately..... if he resumed training he could become uber strong.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 12-21-2003, 04:51 AM
Orochimaru wants Sasuke as his left hand man, since his right man is Kabuto.

And guys, its impolite to spell the names of certain characters names wrong, thats just kinda messed up.

1. SASUKE
2. SAKURA
ect....

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 04:57 AM
i say he wants to groom sasuke as his sucessor and when the time comes he will use a forbidden technique like Ino&#39;s possesion and take over the poor kid permanently... no he doesn&#39;t need the sharingan but it wouldn&#39;t hurt would it? lol

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 12-21-2003, 05:01 AM
I GOT IT&#33; OROCHIMARU IS SLOWLY BUILDING UP AN ARMY OF THE BEST SHINOBI&#39;S HE CAN FIND&#33;&#33; AND WITH THEM, DESTROY KONOHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

shit thats a bad thing though...

boomorman
Sun, 12-21-2003, 08:07 AM
I think human eyes are full grown at birth... So Oro could have taken Sasukes Eye at anytime. I think he doesn&#39;t just want the eye because then he might not be able to turn it off like Kakashi, also Sasuke only has 2 dots in it so he might want him to mature it a little first. My guess he wants either to have Sasuke defeat itachi or to somehow steal Sasukes body so he himself will get 2 fully functioning Sharigans.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:00 AM
If Orochimaru is after a fully developed Sharingan he could have killed, or atleast maimed Kakashi and got the Sharingan from him...

As for Orochimaru taking over Sasuke&#39;s body, Orochimaru isn&#39;t that old dudes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

He would have to be about 3rd Hokage&#39;s age before he would need that.

The previous posts have raised a question in my mind... if Kakashi has a 3 dot sharingan, AND IF he got it from a dead or dying Uchiha, then something that killed that Uchiha must have been pretty strong, since he would have been fully developed. Could it have been Orochimaru...?

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 21 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Orochimaru is after a fully developed Sharingan he could have killed, or atleast maimed Kakashi and got the Sharingan from him...

As for Orochimaru taking over Sasuke&#39;s body, Orochimaru isn&#39;t that old dudes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

He would have to be about 3rd Hokage&#39;s age before he would need that.

The previous posts have raised a question in my mind... if Kakashi has a 3 dot sharingan, AND IF he got it from a dead or dying Uchiha, then something that killed that Uchiha must have been pretty strong, since he would have been fully developed. Could it have been Orochimaru...? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
maybe he got to the site of the itachi massacre and cut himself an eye.. and with another medical jounins help, transplanted it onto himself?? but since when was it decided that kakashi-sensei got it through surgery? maybe he got it through gene therapy???

Beautiful Green Beast
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:59 AM
I think Kakashis eye was popped out by Itachi and then he implanted the sharingan.......

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-21-2003, 11:08 AM
If Kakashi and Itachi have fought then that means we should have seen more signs of Kakashi identifying with Sasuke in his quest to kill Itachi... I htink there is something mentioned when he first meets team 7 and asks them about their likes/dislikes.

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 11:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast @ Dec 21 2003, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think Kakashis eye was popped out by Itachi and then he implanted the sharingan....... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
where did that come from? lol... i don&#39;t remember seeing an Itachi/Kakashi fight... and why would Itachi help Kakashi anyway? is that a spoiler? lolx http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Nautek
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:33 PM
Hehe I think kakashi would be dead now if he had fought with Itachi. No seriously I think that Kakashi killed someone with a Sharingan with his lightingbolt thing that Haku got to know.

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:50 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 21 2003, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hehe I think kakashi would be dead now if he had fought with Itachi. No seriously I think that Kakashi killed someone with a Sharingan with his lightingbolt thing that Haku got to know. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
hmmm that would be EXTREMELY interesting and surprising... strange then that Sasuke doesn&#39;t harbor a grudge against him? U notice that kakashi having the sharingan eye is accepted and known by almost everyone? interesting isn&#39;t it? but i guess this is kinda going way off topic already

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 12-21-2003, 01:04 PM
MANGA SPOILERS&#33;&#33;

Would ruin the anime so I&#39;ll be quiet, so Oro is bad and bad is good(on jedi stufF)...

Neo32
Sun, 12-21-2003, 01:10 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nine Tailed Demon @ Dec 21 2003, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> MANGA SPOILERS&#33;&#33;

Would ruin the anime so I&#39;ll be quiet, so Oro is bad and bad is good(on jedi stufF)... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what exactly ARE you on 9 tails? crack? lol...

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Do you think Orochimaru may fear people like Kabuto and Kakashi, espically Kabuto, from getting stronger and beating him? I mean, Kabuto only seems to be about 16-17 and he is strong... him and Kakashi could grow to be very, very powerful.

Uchiha-Itachi
Mon, 12-22-2003, 02:29 AM
Uchiha Itachi &gt; All ... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

He&#39;s extremely talented in the Uchiha style, Sharingan mastery etc ... a little brat that destroys the strongest Clan of Konoha like it&#39;s nothing. Even Orochimaru is afraid of him. Bwah i cant wait to see him in action http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 04:47 AM
Yeah he would write a book on how unsexy itachi is&#33;
And he would commit seppuku because he&#39;d be so ashamed &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif
Jiraya&gt;all...press owns the honor of the n33nj4z &#33;

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:16 AM
Hehe Oro sensed power in Sasuke that surpassed Itachi, hehe mabye one day sasuke will kick his brothers ass http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Even if that is so that day will probably be far away.

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:35 AM
Yeah ofcourse, but one day he has do it, I mean that&#39;s his big task in the serie.

Uzumaki Naruto
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:55 AM
im gessing everybody has a;reayd siad this already but i have to get this out of my system so here it goes maybe oro just wants to use sasuke as a shield or a weapon bc now that sasuke has expenrince the power of the cursed seal maybe he will got o oro and seek more power and iono ill jus stop here

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 07:07 AM
Yeah but he may get killed or injured in way by Itachi that he can no longer continue as a ninja.

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 07:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 21 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Orochimaru is after a fully developed Sharingan he could have killed, or atleast maimed Kakashi and got the Sharingan from him...

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah but then why doesn&#39;t he kill itachi ?
For orochimaru&#39;s age:
He&#39;s one of the legendary sennins...not that old ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif Jiraiya seems older than hokage omg &#33;

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 12-22-2003, 07:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Dec 22 2003, 06:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 21 2003, 09:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Orochimaru is after a fully developed Sharingan he could have killed, or atleast maimed Kakashi and got the Sharingan from him...

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah but then why doesn&#39;t he kill itachi ?
For orochimaru&#39;s age:
He&#39;s one of the legendary sennins...not that old ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif Jiraiya seems older than hokage omg &#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Do u think? I think not&#33;

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 07:54 AM
He might get injured but I don&#39;t think he would get killed by Itachi, I mean then one main character is out of the serie so I doubt that hehe.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Man I hope Itachi doesn&#39;t have the same sort of personality as Sasuke did earlier in the series or like Neji did..... that would be just too annoying.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:11 AM
From what I have heard I think Itachi is more powerful than Kakashi... so maybe Old Snake Eye&#39;s doesn&#39;t want to run the risk of losing an arm or a leg in exchange for an eye http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 22 2003, 08:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> From what I have heard I think Itachi is more powerful than Kakashi... so maybe Old Snake Eye&#39;s doesn&#39;t want to run the risk of losing an arm or a leg in exchange for an eye http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
2 Sharingan eyes &gt; all , even 2 legs http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

edit: btw snakes dont have legs http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:16 AM
I think Itachi would kick Oros ass &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:19 AM
And why is that ? We didn&#39;t see him at all yet&#33;
Maybe he&#39;s hiding in a cavern since he met with orochimaru &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Sigure
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:21 AM
Orochimaru wants Sasuke for his sharingan so he could learn all jutsu that exist...yet it&#39;s impossible because some people create jutsu....hope that wasnt a spoiler

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:22 AM
I don&#39;t think it is.... since chidori is a Jutsu created by Kakashi.

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:23 AM
I really don&#39;t know but I hope Itachi is powerful enough to beat oro hehe. But Oro might kick Itachi&#39;s ass, I remember in the forest of death when Oro saw the Kyuubi eyes in Naruto and Oro just laughed &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Dec 22 2003, 08:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I really don&#39;t know but I hope Itachi is powerful enough to beat oro hehe. But Oro might kick Itachi&#39;s ass, I remember in the forest of death when Oro saw the Kyuubi eyes in Naruto and Oro just laughed &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well he&#39;s not gonna laugh in like 50 years &#33; when he&#39;ll be quite old and naruto quite strong http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif
But well itachi might be strongest than oro...
BUT WHY don&#39;t we ever hear about him ?
Shouldn&#39;t konoha nins search for him ? I mean, he killed the uchiha clan, isn&#39;t he a &quot;Most wanted S-class person&quot; like orochimaru ?

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Good question, wonders what personality he has hehe. I think he is very layback stylish and quite, or atleast i hope hehe.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:29 AM
Well he&#39;s gotta have some evil in him.. since he did wipeout the entire Uchiha clan. Maybe he can be reformed? Hope so...

But makes you wonder if Itachi can pwn everyone why did he have to leave Konoha? He could have just become Hokage and done whatever he wanted...

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:29 AM
True&#33; I have never thought about it in that way, why aren&#39;t they searching for Itachi.. And I also want to see more of him &#33; =)

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Hmm that&#39;s true. I also hope he can be changed to a good person hehe, and sasuke and his brother can fight together &#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif seriosly how evil is that Itachi mad kid.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:39 AM
He must be pretty evil to wipe out his own clan.... if they havn&#39;t done anything wrong. But then again I think if we continue to speculate further some manga readers are gonna feel a great urge to say something and in the process they may end up spoiling.... so I think we can just say Itachi must be a badass in all senses of the word/phrase.

Nautek
Mon, 12-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Yeah, lets wait and see. Mabye we will see him in a near future =)

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 10:47 AM
Well, the Uchiha clan was the most powerful I believe in Konoha, even more so than the Hyuuga clan. So if there is someone who has just wiped the floor with that entire clan.... who are you gonna send after him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ?

Iznogoud
Mon, 12-22-2003, 12:29 PM
Jirayia ?
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-22-2003, 12:52 PM
Na no good. He would probably get distracted and start &#39;gathering data for his book&#39; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif