PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing

Oboro
Sat, 12-20-2003, 03:51 AM
IS it still in the process or what?? Cause that show was bloody awesome

Jman
Sat, 12-20-2003, 03:57 AM
As far as I know, sadly there were only 13 episodes. I loved that series as well. Alucard was a good character.

Oboro
Sat, 12-20-2003, 05:01 AM
Yeah, he was a good character, a good rival, too!

blacken
Sat, 12-20-2003, 08:40 AM
the people that made the anime and the people that distributed it didnt see eye to eye and hence never made a second seson.

I was scheduled to realese a loooong time ago but since an agrement was never reached the series was left alone.

Jman
Sat, 12-20-2003, 09:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blacken @ Dec 20 2003, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the people that made the anime and the people that distributed it didnt see eye to eye and hence never made a second seson.

I was scheduled to realese a loooong time ago but since an agrement was never reached the series was left alone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that&#39;s a damn shame. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif well nothing can be done about it. just gotta move on now. who knows, maybe one day a season 2 will come out.

Kn1ves
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:03 AM
Hellsing manga? Yes? No?

Jman
Sat, 12-20-2003, 10:09 AM
sidenote- if anyone out there has never seen the subbed eps you can see the english version of Hellsing on DIRECTV on the ACTION channel

I just heard that DarkHorse has bought the rights to translate and distribute the Hellsing manga in the U.S.

&quot;Hellsing Volume One features story and art by Kouta Hirano and arrives in stores this December with a retail price of &#036;13.95.&quot;

search here ('http://www.darkhorse.com/index.php') for Hellsing info.

JessiA
Sun, 12-21-2003, 10:53 AM
From what I heard about the Hellsing manga, it goes farther than the anime, and has many more characters, so you&#39;re in for a treat there too&#33;

Jman
Sun, 12-21-2003, 12:49 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 21 2003, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> From what I heard about the Hellsing manga, it goes farther than the anime, and has many more characters, so you&#39;re in for a treat there too&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Do you have any links with any information that confirms this or provides some insight at all about the manga&#39;s release?
I already saw darkhorse comics and they didn&#39;t have any news.

zeroskippy
Mon, 12-22-2003, 06:44 AM
The manga came out near the end of november. You can order it through most book store ( I got mine through my comic shop with my Naruto manga). The second volume is scheduled to come out sometime in Janruary I beleive.

spectre270
Tue, 12-30-2003, 02:40 AM
<span style='color:blue'>hopefully after they get all of the complications out of the way the move on to season two season one was great, does anyone notice in the last episode it shows his real face that was a hint of season two hopefully it will be revealed. </span>http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_plasmawhore.gif

stratephaded
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:04 AM
yea, hellsing was soo dope&#33; I watched all 13 episodes in one day. Alucard is sooo dope, but please do him justice and watch the version with english subtitles&#33; i seen the english dubbed version after and the voices in it are pathetic...

wreckx
Sun, 01-11-2004, 07:50 AM
mind if i ask, what is hellsing? or what is it about?

zeroskippy
Sun, 01-11-2004, 09:00 AM
The hint from the last episode (his real face and idolo(? forget if that&#39;s his name) getting impaled by the melted cross) basically tell yuo who alucard really is: Vlad the Impaler AKA Dracula.

dragonrage
Fri, 06-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Just finished watching Hellsing and I must say it was awsome. It started off really wierd but it ended great. But it was awsome. Fucking warped, that is what was awsome about it. Not to mention that the english voice actor is the one and the same that play Gatts from Beserk, it was fucking great. In the dubbed version the charaters matched the personalities for the most part.

The storyline was somewhat weak, but they made it for it with sadistic fighting scenes and Alucard which from history and from the show is Dracula. It was interesting and very exciting. Very enjoyable.

This is a must watch for vampire fans and anime fans alike. Enjoy.

Deblas
Fri, 06-30-2006, 05:13 PM
Wow, you sure bumped an old thread. You should watch the OVA now then. I hear its closer to the manga since apparently the anime wasn't.

dragonrage
Fri, 06-30-2006, 05:40 PM
yeah i am downloading it now, infact it is done. I had time and wanted to watch a short series and i had heard good things about it. The rumors were true.